Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,857 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

How Did You Feel After Your First Child? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Did You Feel After Your First Child? (22781 Views)

Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? / Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. / Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Feel After Your First Child? by Homeboiy: 10:17am On May 27, 2020
MrBanner:

Lol, quite a funny guy. I laughed so hard at the news broadcast.

But you sure say na him? Nothing points to the fact that it's him aside the "Lala" in his moniker. Anyone can bear "Lala".

Our mod studied mass comm

He is the one from Abia state

I don't wanna mention his full names here
Re: How Did You Feel After Your First Child? by Ernerstdavid55(m): 10:19am On May 27, 2020
PrimadonnaO:
Super happy and fulfilled! Looking at my bundle of joy, like, this is all mine! Thanking God because I’d waited for that day all my life! cheesy kiss

Yeah. That’s how I expect I’ll feel.
let's make dat happen together
Re: How Did You Feel After Your First Child? by RillJ(m): 10:19am On May 27, 2020
The experience is indescribable!

I got to the hospital after some of my siblings had visited and left bu my son was reported to have slept all through. The moment I stepped into the room, my little boy welcomed me in a special way.
My wife suddenly screamed that I should look at him. Behold, my little angle had creased his forehead, leaving wrinkles across his angelic face for about 10 seconds.

Meanwhile, my wife used to get angry at me that I always like to crease my forehead which made me look old, according to her.

I can never forget that experience of seeing my first child. I felt special and huge gratitude to God that day and continue to remain grateful ever since.

To every man and woman out there praying for a child, may the God that never fails, whose mercies is new every morning, give you your testimonies in Jesus name.

Sister J, bless the name of the Lord, for your season is come.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Feel After Your First Child? by MrBanner(m): 10:20am On May 27, 2020
Homeboiy:

Our mod studied mass comm

He is the one from Abia state

I don't wanna mention his full names here

I know he's from Abia and that he studied masscomm. I've seen his pic but that was long ago, before he became a mod when he used to post about celebrities. Anyways, I'm sure you have your reasons why you think it's him.
Re: How Did You Feel After Your First Child? by Votukpa(m): 10:20am On May 27, 2020
PrimadonnaO:
Super happy and fulfilled! Looking at my bundle of joy, like, this is all mine! Thanking God because I’d waited for that day all my life! cheesy kiss

Yeah. That’s how I expect I’ll feel.

That bundle of joy IS NOT yours. It is the Lord's.

You are only a temporary custodian.

Don't get too attached. Train the child well and release.

Don't be brainwashed.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel After Your First Child? by Roman7(m): 10:20am On May 27, 2020
Mstick:
After 12 hours of labor and screaming, all I wanted to do was bathe and sleep. Even when I saw my son I was more surprised than excited but my husband and family partied into the night.

12hours?? Damn!!! does it take that long? I'm beginning to not want to get any gal pregnant....like the process is torture.
Re: How Did You Feel After Your First Child? by uglodoh(f): 10:21am On May 27, 2020
Donald3d:

Buy one get one free grin
If na two boys, you go dey see this kind things everyday grin grin

And also having them all boys. Na hell
Re: How Did You Feel After Your First Child? by Homeboiy: 10:23am On May 27, 2020
MrBanner:

I know he's from Abia and that he studied masscomm. I've seen his pic but that was long ago, before he became a mod when he used to post about celebrities. Anyways, I'm sure you have your reasons why you think it's him.

Yes, but not 100% certain
Re: How Did You Feel After Your First Child? by uglodoh(f): 10:29am On May 27, 2020
[quote author=teacherbim post=90008100][/quote]
Ko gbadun ra ra

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel After Your First Child? by Royalfurnitures: 10:31am On May 27, 2020
I felt the joy of a father and fulfilled as a man

Beautify your homes with our quality and durable furniture collections today
Re: How Did You Feel After Your First Child? by MakaveliTheDon(m): 10:32am On May 27, 2020
Oga lalastic I hail you bros
lalasticlala:
I heard her scream while she was in labour and I felt for her. Her scream broke my heart. When I saw the baby, I was so elated.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel After Your First Child? by Nobody: 10:33am On May 27, 2020
I don't think I wanna have kids.
Scrolling by
Re: How Did You Feel After Your First Child? by Okoroawusa: 10:35am On May 27, 2020
Preshieben:
I'll experience this feeling 2025
Cos that's when am expecting my first child
Op please create this thread again by then
I'll share my feelings
Thank you
Babe find another picture I don't like this one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did You Feel After Your First Child? by queengift(f): 10:36am On May 27, 2020
The feeling is something I can't explain, that was the day I knew, I was a mother. I love my son so much.

5 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel After Your First Child? by sunkieisland(m): 10:36am On May 27, 2020
My first son felt fragile when he was given to me but he gripped my finger shortly afterwards. I felt on top of the world. One of the happiest days of my life.

* My wife who had been tagged to undergo a C-section gave birth herself and I got a boy.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Feel After Your First Child? by Mariangeles(f): 10:37am On May 27, 2020
veave:
Giving birth to twins boys is the best feeling ever. I'm grateful to God for his ever ending mercies right from conception, pregnancy and then the birthing itself. He has been faithful.

This is part of my thanksgiving speech during their dedication. We are still waiting in faith. smiley

Happy birthday to you.
I pray that God grants you your heart's greatest desire

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel After Your First Child? by Okoroawusa: 10:37am On May 27, 2020
Votukpa:

That bundle of joy IS NOT yours. It is the Lord's.

You are only a temporary custodian.

Don't get too attached. Train the child well and release.

Don't be brainwashed.
Na wa for people o!

U wan follow am argue him joy?

Nothing wey person no go see for Nairaland

11 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel After Your First Child? by rowland545(m): 10:47am On May 27, 2020
lalasticlala:
I heard her scream while she was in labour and I felt for her. Her scream broke my heart. When I saw the baby, I was so elated.
are u talking about ur actual baby or the other baby wink

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel After Your First Child? by waaclef(m): 10:48am On May 27, 2020
I looked into her beautiful eyes when my mom brought her out of the theatre. and i was like why did you take long to come? she winked and hot tears rushed out of my eyes.

9 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel After Your First Child? by kingemaker(m): 10:49am On May 27, 2020
veave:
Giving birth to twins boys is the best feeling ever. I'm grateful to God for his ever ending mercies right from conception, pregnancy and then the birthing itself. He has been faithful.

This is part of my thanksgiving speech during their dedication. We are still waiting in faith. smiley

Happy birthday ! smiley
Re: How Did You Feel After Your First Child? by HoliMaree: 10:50am On May 27, 2020
I can't wait to have my first baby girl, I will name her after my beloved mother, we were too close and I want her back through my child.

Happy children's day!
Re: How Did You Feel After Your First Child? by vickydevoka(m): 10:51am On May 27, 2020
auxanosolar:
it is I am or I'm.... Too many am am undecided
Jst overlook it. Y is it bitting u na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did You Feel After Your First Child? by SKYloafFISH(f): 10:52am On May 27, 2020
It was all God. An unquantifiable joy. My daughter is everything I have always wished for. Child birth is a strong experience

4 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel After Your First Child? by Bashtundex(m): 10:56am On May 27, 2020
See ehn, that felling was just something else, couldn't sleep for 2 days after his birth. More than Happy.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel After Your First Child? by Davash222(m): 10:57am On May 27, 2020
Evablizin:
I'm here to read sweet comments cheesycheesy
Go to twitter.. Their comments are sweeter.. Remember

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel After Your First Child? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:57am On May 27, 2020
I played this two songs all night long just to usher her to the world.
Jay Z Glory ft Blue Ivy
IllBliss DaddyLuvsYou

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel After Your First Child? by Okoroawusa: 10:57am On May 27, 2020
Well I received the news in a letter from my mom. Then there was no GSM. I was in the university. We were both teenagers. Her mom n my mom took care of everything.

I can't really remember how I felt. I was too young a father to know what to feel when I finally carried her in my arms few months later. That was 22 years ago. Ayomide, Daddy loves you!

It wasn't until 14 years later that I became a father again. Another girl.

I love my two daughters even though I rarely see them.

Now who is ready to give me a son?
Re: How Did You Feel After Your First Child? by olabrinks(f): 11:02am On May 27, 2020
It didn’t feel real, didn’t feel like my son was mine. Because during labour there’s so much going on, your mind is everywhere. But the minute they put him to my chest, I felt an overwhelming feeling of joy. Pure love and the bonding continues to grow as the months and years go by.

4 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel After Your First Child? by whitering: 11:05am On May 27, 2020
afecgivers:
When i had my first daughter, my wife noticed I buy everything she asked for without me complaining. I also buy things we don't even need. I spent close to 500k before the naming ceremony. It is an exciting moment for me.

Imagine after spending much, one useless man in name of marriage to your daughter would start domestic violence on her.

God punish all men that abuses their wives.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Feel After Your First Child? by SirMichael1: 11:08am On May 27, 2020
Litigant and IamOmashola, when are you guys updating your diary. You've got an ardent fan here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Know If Your Mum Is A Typical Nigerian Mother. / How Can A Man Cope With Sex If The Wife Is Pregnant? / Your 1st Meeting With Your In-laws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.