Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

How Did You Feel After Your First Child? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Did You Feel After Your First Child? (22774 Views)

Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? / Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. / Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Feel After Your First Child? by boxodah: 12:40pm On May 27, 2020
Due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, Wineland gets the chance to comeback to work after being left on the bench. At UFC on ESPN 8 in March, He was scheduled to take on Marlon Vera when government ufc 250 en vivo limitations prompted the postponement of the event to 16th May. Vera was booked against opposite Yadong Song and defeated by a closed decision.
Re: How Did You Feel After Your First Child? by switkera(f): 12:40pm On May 27, 2020
Yes. The wonderful thing is, you forget about the pains the very instant your baby is placed on your chest. I pray those looking for the fruit of the womb rejoice soon.
Liposure:
jesus! 18 hours

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel After Your First Child? by Drizzy5001(m): 12:44pm On May 27, 2020
I will to have one in the future , though I still have a long way to go cheesy
Re: How Did You Feel After Your First Child? by SKYloafFISH(f): 12:45pm On May 27, 2020
Liposure:
i cant wait
just pray towards if
Re: How Did You Feel After Your First Child? by Donald3d(m): 1:01pm On May 27, 2020
uglodoh:

And also having them all boys. Na hell
grin
Re: How Did You Feel After Your First Child? by Toeyean1507(f): 1:07pm On May 27, 2020
After being in labour for 19 hours, I finally get to see my cutie. The next thing that came outta my mouth after thanking God was ' Na me labour, Na ur papa u go resemble'.

In all, the feeling was heavenly.

6 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel After Your First Child? by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 27, 2020
even up till now am I can't still compliment my feelings. My first child was a boy tomorrow 28 may is his bday sha. what a wonderful day I will never forget in my life. even after death. I wake up every morning seeing his face. when ever I look at him I am seeing my self.

4 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel After Your First Child? by Fakmuhfat: 1:27pm On May 27, 2020
I was super excited. Not a twin likewise hubby but God in His infinite mercy gave me two beautiful girls. My life has never be the same. Children are indeed wonderful gift from God

4 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel After Your First Child? by murphyrichy(m): 1:28pm On May 27, 2020
How do single mums feel when giving birth for the first time, knowing fully well that they don't have husband.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Feel After Your First Child? by Liposure: 1:29pm On May 27, 2020
switkera:
Yes. The wonderful thing is, you forget about the pains the very instant your baby is placed on your chest. I pray those looking for the fruit of the womb rejoice soon.
amen. I recieved it also

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel After Your First Child? by roughdiamond(m): 1:31pm On May 27, 2020
veave:

Thanks love. This means alot to me. I'm grateful kiss
Happy Birthday � mate
Re: How Did You Feel After Your First Child? by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 27, 2020
I carried my boy to the extent that I spoil him with carrying...if him wan sleep I will have to rock him to sleep...

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel After Your First Child? by auxanosolar(f): 2:03pm On May 27, 2020
vickydevoka:

Jst overlook it. Y is it bitting u na
Why didn't you overlook my post..... oshisko plc

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel After Your First Child? by ItyJey(f): 2:04pm On May 27, 2020
I'm trying to conceive, hoping I'll become a parent b4 next Children's day. So I'll get to share the feeling. Ttc is a sad journey

6 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel After Your First Child? by ItyJey(f): 2:08pm On May 27, 2020
Re: How Did You Feel After Your First Child? by blaise26abj(m): 2:10pm On May 27, 2020
Was in the labor room with wifey. Immediately he came , they took him out to clean and I stayed with my wife to be sure all was well. She chased me to follow the nurse.

3 nurses took his bath and blood samples etc while I watched . When they all left , it was just the two of us in the room, he laid there Silently staring at me and I felt this huge overwhelming emotion to love , protect and provide for him. My eyes filled with tears . It was a wonderful Fatherhood moment .

7 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel After Your First Child? by ItyJey(f): 2:11pm On May 27, 2020
zeus2412:
even up till now am I can't still compliment my feelings. My first child was a boy tomorrow 28 may is his bday sha. what a wonderful day I will never forget in my life. even after death. I wake up every morning seeing his face. when ever I look at him I am seeing my self.
Awwnnn
Re: How Did You Feel After Your First Child? by Legendguru: 2:27pm On May 27, 2020
good
Re: How Did You Feel After Your First Child? by vickydevoka(m): 2:28pm On May 27, 2020
auxanosolar:
Why didn't you overlook my post..... oshisko plc
Lol. I de settle mata
Re: How Did You Feel After Your First Child? by fairygeh(f): 2:41pm On May 27, 2020
veave:
Giving birth to twins boys is the best feeling ever. I'm grateful to God for his ever ending mercies right from conception, pregnancy and then the birthing itself. He has been faithful.

This is part of my thanksgiving speech during their dedication. We are still waiting in faith. smiley
Congratulations in advance sis.From your lips to God's ears

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel After Your First Child? by GboyegaD(m): 3:30pm On May 27, 2020
murphyrichy:
How do single mums feel when giving birth for the first time, knowing fully well that they don't have husband.

The joy of a mother.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel After Your First Child? by GboyegaD(m): 3:31pm On May 27, 2020
ItyJey:
I'm trying to conceive, hoping I'll become a parent b4 next Children's day. So I'll get to share the feeling. Ttc is a sad journey

God will do it for you as you desire.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel After Your First Child? by lovchalice(f): 4:00pm On May 27, 2020
Fulfilled
She filled a vacuum that I never knew was there.
Or rather a vacuum that I've been busy trying to fill it with other things and people

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel After Your First Child? by shegzydave(m): 5:21pm On May 27, 2020
The cry of a baby in my hiuse gives me so much joy, to crown it up it's a baby girl and we don't have girl in our house we are all guys, I give glory to God...I named her Princess Emerald, the nickname her 1st lady

4 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel After Your First Child? by Saintly01(m): 5:57pm On May 27, 2020
The day my wife will birth our first child, will be the happiest day of my life.

I can't wait.
Re: How Did You Feel After Your First Child? by Saintly01(m): 6:00pm On May 27, 2020
lalasticlala:
I heard her scream while she was in labour and I felt for her. Her scream broke my heart. When I saw the baby, I was so elated.
Ehyaaaaa, so touching.
Re: How Did You Feel After Your First Child? by omotowo2: 7:13pm On May 27, 2020
Preshieben:
I'll experience this feeling 2025
Cos that's when am expecting my first child
Op please create this thread again by then
I'll share my feelings
Thank you

By then ,this your sagged breasts would have deflated so bad ..u still enjoy your trade now..

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel After Your First Child? by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 27, 2020
cheesy cheesy
Okoroawusa:

Babe find another picture I don't like this one
I will do it when I want to
Re: How Did You Feel After Your First Child? by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 27, 2020
ItyJey:
amen!
Re: How Did You Feel After Your First Child? by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 27, 2020
omotowo2:

By then ,this your sagged breasts would have deflated so bad ..u still enjoy your trade now..
savage!
Re: How Did You Feel After Your First Child? by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 27, 2020
omotowo2:

grin grin
If I had a sagged breasts
I'd feel so bad and cry terribly after reading this comment
Well since I don't have sagged breasts
This mention is worthless grin
Re: How Did You Feel After Your First Child? by Okoroawusa: 9:07pm On May 27, 2020
Preshieben:
cheesy :DI will do it when I want to
Okay oo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Young Lady In Makurdi Declared Missing (see Photos) / How To Know If Your Mum Is A Typical Nigerian Mother. / How Can A Man Cope With Sex If The Wife Is Pregnant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.