Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Urhobo Waado. - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Urhobo Waado. (106062 Views)

The Various Dialects Of The Urhobo Language And Where They Are Spoken / Urhobo Names And Their Meanings. / Interesting Facts About The Urhobo People Of Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urhobo Waado. by dgreatrock(m): 4:28pm On Aug 21, 2009
i learnt there is an urhobo isoko music video awards at home, do you guys have any idea how we can participate?
Re: Urhobo Waado. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:35am On Aug 22, 2009
Bongo_man

I stumble across the link video on your previous post to dgreatrock , i like it!-Screw down ward's on the comment's on video im the N° 5 commenter with the username :Ogaga4Luv007-send me invictation of friendship ,though i hardly be online this day's on youtube,but i think iw resume there so soon.

Uroobo wado. . .
Re: Urhobo Waado. by Bongoman1: 12:13pm On Aug 25, 2009
Re: Urhobo Waado. by dgreatrock(m): 3:42pm On Aug 25, 2009
urhobo a doo!!
Re: Urhobo Waado. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:44pm On Aug 25, 2009
Bongo_man You're right,and would want us to meet up on YOUTUBE, i feel so excited in seeing my fellow Southside brother even here on NL forum and most expecially when you just share with dgreatrock a video i have already commented on @ youtube.
   On the Video just count down the given comment's and you 'we see my Comment in the N° Fitth with the user name:Ogaga4Luv007 and send me a request.  ,greeting's from Ivory Coast.

Chiaoo!

Bongo_man:

@dgreatrock,
try this maybe it helps what you looking for
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAz3xf_xgCM&feature=related
Re: Urhobo Waado. by dgreatrock(m): 9:02pm On Aug 25, 2009
bro how's civ?
Re: Urhobo Waado. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:22pm On Aug 25, 2009
Hey. . dgreat my bother the Civ is fine and pretty doing fine. wink mm . . .,longest time no see you online though,how's life threating y'a over? abeg do feel relax by kindly hitting me up what's up in your corner of the world,recently i was thinking about you ,mostly when im online on the NL forum.
Curiously need to know how interesting you find the video Bongo_man shared with you on youtube,notice my comment on the video with the user name:Ogaga4Luv007.,haha! was just stumbling by Urhoubo music when i came across da vid.

Guy,i notice someone has been missing in our midst ooo! shocked ,tell me have you been hearing from ((Gabryle)) our funny friend?.Honestly im bored for the sudden silent she cause on discussion,it has been up to 9 month's the last time i chat with her on YM ,hope we hear from her soon?
Re: Urhobo Waado. by dgreatrock(m): 10:35pm On Aug 25, 2009
O you mean Gabrywl? She is now Gabbry/ Gabby
Re: Urhobo Waado. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:36am On Aug 27, 2009
Yeah-she change her phsydo but no longer share with us as usual. . .i hardly believe she's okey . . .heard from her?
Re: Urhobo Waado. by dgreatrock(m): 10:19am On Aug 27, 2009
she is o! she is literally every where! in fact she is the mod of event thread.
Re: Urhobo Waado. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:27am On Aug 31, 2009
grin True talk my dear bro. . .
Re: Urhobo Waado. by dgreatrock(m): 11:10am On Aug 31, 2009
she is a good girl. we ve been quite close lately.
Re: Urhobo Waado. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:11pm On Sep 02, 2009
O yeah . . .
Re: Urhobo Waado. by dgreatrock(m): 2:08pm On Sep 03, 2009
yeah!!!
Re: Urhobo Waado. by IYANGBALI: 3:25pm On Sep 03, 2009
wa[b] do[/b] omo mi dada grin grin grin
Re: Urhobo Waado. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:03am On Sep 04, 2009
hehehehe. . . . grin grin
Re: Urhobo Waado. by dgreatrock(m): 3:58pm On Sep 04, 2009
iya ngbali ovo ye omo mi dada vwo?
Re: Urhobo Waado. by IYANGBALI: 4:40pm On Sep 04, 2009
do mi dada do omo mi na dada grin grin grin
Re: Urhobo Waado. by dgreatrock(m): 10:06pm On Sep 04, 2009
Jargon cheesy real jargon grin grin grin
Re: Urhobo Waado. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:51am On Sep 13, 2009
dgreatrock . .Omo na dio-Omo Urhoubo re, Ohuhune Ogwuono Play with aware . . grin grin .
Re: Urhobo Waado. by dgreatrock(m): 8:40pm On Sep 13, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

dgreatrock . .Omo na dio-Omo Urhoubo re, Ohuhune Ogwuono Play with aware . . grin grin .

I no go mind am jare
Re: Urhobo Waado. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:53pm On Sep 13, 2009
[size=13pt]Hell'o dgreatrock my dear brother , You're ((ON))!! shocked ,C'mon tell me man how was your days and how's life coming up with you. I have been reaching to meet up with you in Reality someday(Eye bling). Guest what? grin grin grin,It has alway's been Lovely moments most especially this coool sunday eve.

Cheers and have a Blissful week ahead. Sincerely-Ogaga Onowighose
[/size]
Re: Urhobo Waado. by dgreatrock(m): 9:06pm On Sep 13, 2009
thanks bro!

i asked u to change that fb pic but u refused, why?
Re: Urhobo Waado. by dgreatrock(m): 9:07pm On Sep 13, 2009
did you go to church today? grin
Re: Urhobo Waado. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:39am On Sep 18, 2009
[size=13pt]Who Cares. . . . ? , Well a Satanist need no Madhouse like the Churches. and if there's one is the C.O.S and the Realm of the LHP armies. cool[/size]
Re: Urhobo Waado. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:42am On Sep 18, 2009
[size=13pt]Which of the Pics . . . . ? ,i cant get you dgreat, on my page or somewhere else?[/size]
Re: Urhobo Waado. by dgreatrock(m): 6:13pm On Sep 19, 2009
i mean ur profile pics, it reminds me of some horro folks, true!
Re: Urhobo Waado. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:18pm On Sep 20, 2009
[size=13pt]Oh i see,Well there's nothing horror on the pic. hehe. . .You're funny ooo my bro. grin grin Thats my X_ project Bus and i think you definately love it* wink

C'mon trusth me. . .Only tryn'a make the world a better place. Lets be Sincerely and Obey our heart desire instead of living in waste. I knew you can also be the(World Changer) too.

Ave Satana. . .!
[/size]
Re: Urhobo Waado. by dgreatrock(m): 3:28pm On Sep 21, 2009
Ogaga do keep satan out of this thread else i ll stop chattin wit u. we can do that elsewhere.

here let's kpa re urhobo kpenu
Re: Urhobo Waado. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:47pm On Sep 21, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked ,
Re: Urhobo Waado. by AfroCynic: 2:31am On Sep 22, 2009
No vex please, Is Urhobo the same thing as Bini? Also do does anyone know why their traditional attire is similar to that of the Lagos Islanders?
Re: Urhobo Waado. by udezue(m): 2:48am On Sep 22, 2009
Urhobo is not Bini in anyway. They are separate ethnic nations.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior / Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) / Yoruba Words That Have Several Meanings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.