Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Help! Large Boil In The Anus! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! Large Boil In The Anus! (6301 Views)

Help,boil In My Mouth,what Do I Do, / How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. / Girl Born With Imperforate Anus In Niger State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Large Boil In The Anus! by Angelik(f): 9:18pm On Jan 11, 2011
My friend's mom have this large boil that is causing so much discomfort. She's seen a doctor who recommeded operation but she doesn't want to go for operation as she just finished with fibroid operations few months ago. What should we do?? I know there must be ways for this boil to heal naturally. Please help,
Re: Help! Large Boil In The Anus! by MaJBlige(f): 9:27pm On Jan 11, 2011
naturally-.
Re: Help! Large Boil In The Anus! by SlimHealth: 9:55pm On Jan 11, 2011
Let her do three things:

1. Swallow a small clove of garlic every other night just before sleep for 1 month. Don't chew or grind, just swallow it whole.

2. Get vitamin D2 or D3 1000iu. Take 1 everyday for 30 days.

3. Prepare Oral rehydration solution with 1 litre of water, 1 level teaspoonful of salt and 3 cubes of sugar. Drink it all at night. Do this every other night.
Re: Help! Large Boil In The Anus! by Orton10(m): 10:09pm On Jan 11, 2011
Hahaha_hehehehe
lol. How come? Lmfao.
I beg no mind me.
Antibiotics will help to dry it up and expose its vent (mouth).
Her husband can then help her squeeze out the pox/bad blood if any.
**men i cn't stop laughing**
Re: Help! Large Boil In The Anus! by Angelik(f): 10:13pm On Jan 11, 2011
@ Slimhealth,
Thanks, we will do that. Are you in the natural health section? I need to shed some weight, especially my belly.
Re: Help! Large Boil In The Anus! by ikamefa(f): 10:18pm On Jan 11, 2011
what happened to going to the local market to get shea butter? undecided

apply shea butter to the boil and watch it soften, then heal.
Re: Help! Large Boil In The Anus! by tpia6: 11:19pm On Jan 11, 2011
Re: Help! Large Boil In The Anus! by JoyIsa: 2:12am On Jan 12, 2011
The real question is HOW did you know there is a boil in your friend's mothers anus. abi you get 'special anal relationship'. . . or maybe na inside ya own anus
Re: Help! Large Boil In The Anus! by sms4health: 9:28am On Jan 12, 2011
If she doesn't trust what the first doctor says, let her seek another's opinion.

What you think is a boil could be something else that could even be worse; you don't know. To my knowledge, a boil in the anus is uncommon.

When you start relying on people's advice that have not even examined the problem, then you are on your own.

Let her see a Doctor she trusts and heed their advice. But she can pretty much do anything she wishes, as it is her own body, only she will live with her decision.

Best wishes
Re: Help! Large Boil In The Anus! by tpia6: 2:06pm On Jan 12, 2011

(1) (Reply)

8 Things Ladies Don't Know About Postinor 2 / . / Why Is Blood For Sale In Nigerian Hospitals?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.