Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Gays Pledge Support For Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gays Pledge Support For Atiku (1077 Views)

22 Wards Leaders Of APC In Southern Ijaw LGA Pledge Support To Gov.dickson / Sahara Report Breaking News !!..buhari Volunteers To Step Down For Atiku / LAUTECH Students Pledge Support For 9ice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gays Pledge Support For Atiku by Och77(m): 4:00am On Jan 12, 2011
Barely 24 hours to the conduct of the Peoples Democratic Party Presidential Primary election, gays, under the umbrella of National Gay Forum, have expressed support for former Vice President Atiku Abubakar.

The group urged Nigerians to support Atiku’s aspiration to rule the country, stressing that he possessed the acumen to turn the fortunes of the country around for the better.

Addressing a press conference on Tuesday at the Agura Hotel in Abuja, spokesmen of the group, Victor Labelle and Freedom Awuke, said that in view of the meaningful contributions of the former vice president to national development, it had become imperative for PDP delegates to cast their votes for him at the party primary election on Thursday (tomorrow) as well as in the April elections.

Labelle said the gay group was exercising its fundamental human right of freedom of association as obtainable in the United States, France and other European nations where gays usually express their political affiliations.
Re: Gays Pledge Support For Atiku by Och77(m): 4:02am On Jan 12, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin very funny!!!
Re: Gays Pledge Support For Atiku by apoti(m): 4:06am On Jan 12, 2011
at least if witches and wizards are against him, he knows he has d homo support grin
Re: Gays Pledge Support For Atiku by Beaf: 4:22am On Jan 12, 2011
Maybe this is why winshes are vexing seriously with Atiku! grin
Re: Gays Pledge Support For Atiku by Rhino5dm: 4:29am On Jan 12, 2011
stu.pid people,  no winning and after party for gays and their or.gies assembly. Disgusting!!!
Re: Gays Pledge Support For Atiku by slap1(m): 4:47am On Jan 12, 2011
The next batch of supporters will be the lesbians, Boko 'Haramites', National Kidnappers Forum, Adamawa Cattle Rearers Association, etc.
Re: Gays Pledge Support For Atiku by jamace(m): 8:53am On Jan 12, 2011
Welcome to politics of "Esprit de nyash". grin grin
Re: Gays Pledge Support For Atiku by semid4lyfe(m): 9:01am On Jan 12, 2011
Can't say I'm surprised after all na Atiku be their patron
Re: Gays Pledge Support For Atiku by sley4life(m): 9:43am On Jan 12, 2011
After Atiku have registered his names on the ar^se y wont they support.Even the spokesman in question i tried searching for his names but couldn't find anything reasonable. I think his identity is false. I wish I was in power. I would send them to jail for polluting the country
Re: Gays Pledge Support For Atiku by zuuby(m): 10:39am On Jan 12, 2011
Let them(gays forum) put their pictures online/newspapers and identify themselves if they are real.
cowards
Re: Gays Pledge Support For Atiku by saintneo(m): 10:42am On Jan 12, 2011
slap1:

The next batch of supporters will be the lesbians, Boko 'Haramites', National Kidnappers Forum, Adamawa Cattle Rearers Association, etc.
Like!
I don die for laugh o!
ROTLMFLAO
Re: Gays Pledge Support For Atiku by johndoe200: 10:45am On Jan 12, 2011
Atiku is gay. Most northerners have homosexual propensities. The gay guys are just supporting one of their own.
Re: Gays Pledge Support For Atiku by daroz(m): 11:45am On Jan 12, 2011
source pls
Re: Gays Pledge Support For Atiku by mickoe0102: 12:33pm On Jan 12, 2011
The punch newspaper of today 12th jan
Re: Gays Pledge Support For Atiku by justdtruth: 12:46pm On Jan 12, 2011
if you believe this then you can believe anything lipsrsealed
Re: Gays Pledge Support For Atiku by Nsiman(m): 12:55pm On Jan 12, 2011
Atiku may be their member. Gays support atiku, witch/wizards vex for atiku
Re: Gays Pledge Support For Atiku by favouredjb(f): 11:51pm On Jan 12, 2011
jamace:

Welcome to politics of "Esprit de nyash".  grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@op solidarity forever

(1) (Reply)

Governor Fashola Signs $3 Billion Dollar Lagos Budget 2011 Into Law. / Prof. Dora Akunyili's Worst Mistake: Working With A Dead Man! / Results So Far On The Presidential Election.. Updated.. Post More Updates Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.