Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Installers Phone Numbers And Location. - Satellite TV Technology (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Installers Phone Numbers And Location. (91597 Views)

Directory For Consat Satellite Tv Installers - Get Listed / Consat TV Information & Installation Guide For Installers/users / Satellite Tv Installers And Technicians Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Installers Phone Numbers And Location. by davodyguy: 10:26am On Feb 20, 2016
Ogojohn:
Please yourself. We have had altercation in the past. I do not want that to subsist. Sorry If i misled your judgement.
No issue.

I wanted to have a chat with him cos I don't know him since I've been here since 2006.

I know couple of others Badaru, Sanmu etc

Not a bad thing for you and Talibanis to speak about him based on your experience about. But you guys were presumptuous in thinking what I didn't know.

1 Like

Re: Installers Phone Numbers And Location. by Talibanis: 6:38pm On Feb 20, 2016
davodyguy:

This' very rude from you. If I had appreciated your earlier response, don't think I do any more.

You failed epically to comprehend my post and mistook for something else embarassed
Talking about who's been rude and not strategically comprehending ones post. If u really wanted him to respond and get more details u should ve sent him an email/pm and definitely he will respond just like most of us do here vis-a-viz contacting a member or a member contacting us, afterall that's what the link is for. U asked a simple question and a simple answer was provided by someone who knows d worth of who u are inquiring about. Instead of being the gentleman that I thought u would be u, rather u exposed ur seemingly major flaws that others have so much talked about. Remember this is a public forum, there are decent ways to go about making ur point. Hope I have been educative enough.....thats actually my intent. Cheers.
Re: Installers Phone Numbers And Location. by davodyguy: 8:03pm On Feb 20, 2016
Talibanis:

Talking about who's been rude and not strategically comprehending ones post.

I repeat You're rude and lacks the impetus needed to decipher my response that you quoted, hence misrepresentating same

Talibanis:

If u really wanted him to respond and get more details u should ve sent him an email/pm and definitely he will respond just like most of us do here vis-a-viz contacting a member or a member contacting us, afterall that's what the link is for.

That's why I said it's seldom better to keep shut, rather than commenting and abusing logic. What's the essence of threads on forums if at every point, 'personal' discourse has to be through private messages? How does threads develop? How do others learn? I saw his number there and could have called him if I so prefer. However, I intend having a chat with him openly so others can contribute. But your hastiness caused all these

Talibanis:

U asked a simple question and a simple answer was provided by someone who knows d worth of who u are inquiring about.

Was the directed to you? So thanks but no thanks. Next time remain mute

Talibanis:

Instead of being the gentleman that I thought u would be u, rather u exposed ur seemingly major flaws that others have so much talked about.
There you go again. Next time, just remain mute. Your seeming 'help' caused you a mishap by abusing logic. You couldn't comprehend my post and why I asked him the question in my OP
Talibanis:
Remember this is a public forum, there are decent ways to go about making ur point.
I'm not sure you even understand what you're typing. Yes it's a public forum, where members can do whatever pleases them within the regimented rules. I specifically want a chat with him on the forum and not with you.
Talibanis:
Hope I have been educative enough.....thats actually my intent. Cheers.

And I sincerely hope you've been educated on how to conduct yourself properly and when your opinion is not required, you simply remain mute.
Re: Installers Phone Numbers And Location. by Talibanis: 10:31pm On Feb 20, 2016
davodyguy:

I repeat You're rude and lacks the impetus needed to decipher my response that you quoted, hence misrepresentating same

That's why I said it's seldom better to keep shut, rather than commenting and abusing logic. What's the essence of threads on forums if at every point, 'personal' discourse has to be through private messages? How does threads develop? How do others learn? I saw his number there and could have called him if I so prefer. However, I intend having a chat with him openly so others can contribute. But your hastiness caused all these

Was the directed to you? So thanks but no thanks. Next time remain mute

There you go again. Next time, just remain mute. Your seeming 'help' caused you a mishap by abusing logic. You couldn't comprehend my post and why I asked him the question in my OP

I'm not sure you even understand what you're typing. Yes it's a public forum, where members can do whatever pleases them within the regimented rules. I specifically want a chat with him on the forum and not with you.

And I sincerely hope you've been educated on how to conduct yourself properly and when your opinion is not required, you simply remain mute.

Hahaha....in summary....diary of a surely disgruntled sycophat! Don't worry, I would assign my subordinate a renowned Psychiatrist to u for free, seems like u really need it.
Re: Installers Phone Numbers And Location. by davodyguy: 10:36pm On Feb 20, 2016
Talibanis:

Hahaha....in summary....diary of a surely disgruntled sycophat!

That's why education and knowledge are very important in life

Do a Google search and see how to spell the highlighted text
Re: Installers Phone Numbers And Location. by Talibanis: 10:42pm On Feb 20, 2016
davodyguy:

That's why education and knowledge are very important in life

Do a Google search and see how to spell the highlighted text
Have u ever heard of the word "typo errors"? I guess u haven't because u definitely have a lingering persuasive personality disorder. Good luck on ur treatment path. Gotta rush to spend time on more valuable and profitable issues. Carry on with ur tantrums.
Re: Installers Phone Numbers And Location. by davodyguy: 10:49pm On Feb 20, 2016
Talibanis:

Have u ever heard of the word "typo errors"? I guess u haven't because u definitely have a lingering persuasive personality disorder. Good luck on ur treatment path. Gotta rush to spend time on more valuable and profitable issues. Carry on with ur tantrums.
Typo ko, hypo ni. Mumu3000
Instead of you to admit your epic fail and stupidity, you're instead displaying ignorance without bounds.

I have succeeded in
1) Educating you on how not to be presumptuous
2) Educating you to not be overzealous
3) Educating you never to be hasty, cause you'll end up missing your way.

It's obvious you love frivolities, hence you quoting me initially.

I hope you've learned really good, if not I'm still around to educate you the more, till you're fed up
Re: Installers Phone Numbers And Location. by Penuelseun(m): 7:51am On Feb 23, 2016
Penuelseun:
For all ur satellite & computer installation needs in Akure & environ, contact me on 08103947826
Re: Installers Phone Numbers And Location. by twinskenny(m): 2:21pm On Mar 18, 2016
if you are in kano contact me
Re: Installers Phone Numbers And Location. by yusuff214: 7:11pm On Mar 30, 2016
pls I need any installer from Ibadan that is. good in tracking satellites on the same dish. whatsapp number pls

installer from Ibadan pls
Re: Installers Phone Numbers And Location. by emmanuelgreat(m): 10:46pm On Mar 30, 2016
For all your satellite TV installation including sport 24 HD, Nilesat ( MBC 1, 2, 3 and MBC Bollywood) call me Emmanuel on
07068569004 or 08073192804.
In case you just want BBC, CNN, and Aljazeera on one dish, you need a minimum of 1.8 meter dish. and I can get it for you.
For Abuja residents only and it's environs.

Re: Installers Phone Numbers And Location. by umassor(m): 5:32pm On Apr 01, 2016
for installation of any satellite of ur choice like hotbird,sky uk,bein sport,espn, etc any where in Lagos..call any of these numbers, 07064459483,07065880004..
Re: Installers Phone Numbers And Location. by Yoodot(m): 3:45pm On Apr 16, 2016
07039582380 I'm a professional installer in abuja
Re: Installers Phone Numbers And Location. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 17, 2016
REAL TECHNOLOGIES NIGERIA LIMITED CAME UP AS A RESULT OF SOME CHALLENGES OR DIFFICULTIES FACED BY MANY HOME AND INDUSTRIES IN INSTALLING AND SERVICING SOME OF THE TECHNOLOGICAL APPLIANCES. AND HAD SUFFER FROM QUARK TECHNICIANS IN THE SOCIETY WITHOUT HAVING THE ISSUES SOLVED; THAT WAS WHILE REAL TECHNOLOGIES NIGERIA LIMITED CAME TO BRIDGED THE GAPE FOR GREATER EFFICIENCY/ PRODUCTIVITY.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDES:
1. REPAIRS OF ANY PRODUCT OF COMPUTER, INCLUDING LAPTOPS.
2,INSTALLATION OF AIR CONDITIONS- SPLIT AND WINDOW UNITS
3. INSTALLATION/ RECTIFICATION OF ANY TYPE OF SATELLITE DISH. SUCH AS
dstv, GO TV, HITV, COMSAT, E.T.C
4.REPAIR OF ANY SIZE OF PETROL GENERATORS.
5. REPAIR OF PRINTERS AND PHOTOCOYING MACHINES.
THE ABOVE SERVICES ARE RENDER WITHIN LAGOS STATE METROPOLIS. CALL NOW TO SOLVE THAT TECHNOLOGICAL PREVAILING ISSUES IN YOUR HOME AND OFFICE.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL: 07060457281, 08159229130.
Re: Installers Phone Numbers And Location. by Ismy5000: 8:11am On May 09, 2016
installation of any dish, 9e, dstv and others around lagos. you can call me on 08056554569
Re: Installers Phone Numbers And Location. by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 20, 2016
REAL TECHNOLOGIES NIGERIA LIMITED.Came up as a result of some challenges or difficulties faced by many home and industries in installing and servicing some of the technological appliances. and had suffer from quark technicians in the society without having the issues solved; that was while real technologies Nigeria limited came to bridge the gap for great and optimal efficiency/ productivity.
our services includes:
1. Repairs of any product of computer, including laptops.
2,Installation of air conditions- split and window units
3. Installation/ rectification of any type of satellite dish. such as dstv, go tv, mitv, consat, e.t.c
4.Repair of any size of petrol generators.
5. Repair of printers and photocopying machines.

The above services are render within Lagos state metropolis. call now to solve that technological prevailing issues in your home and office. For more information call: 07060457281, 08159229130 email: realtechnologiesnigerialtd@gmail.com.
Re: Installers Phone Numbers And Location. by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 20, 2016
REAL TECHNOLOGIES NIGERIA LIMITED.Came up as a result of some challenges or difficulties faced by many home and industries in installing and servicing some of the technological appliances. and had suffer from quark technicians in the society without having the issues solved; that was while real technologies Nigeria limited came to bridge the gap for great and optimal efficiency/ productivity.
our services includes:
1. Repairs of any product of computer, including laptops.
2,Installation of air conditions- split and window units
3. Installation/ rectification of any type of satellite dish. such as dstv, go tv, mitv, consat, e.t.c
4.Repair of any size of petrol generators.
5. Repair of printers and photocopying machines.

The above services are render within Lagos state metropolis. call now to solve that technological prevailing issues in your home and office. For more information call: 07060457281, 08159229130.
Re: Installers Phone Numbers And Location. by sadrezi(m): 1:48pm On Jun 02, 2016
digital cable solutions...17 psychiatric road, Portharcourt....08037663229
Re: Installers Phone Numbers And Location. by Penuelseun(m): 2:14pm On Jun 03, 2016
Contact me for all your satellite installation & computer repair needs in akure & environ. Contact me on 08103947826
Re: Installers Phone Numbers And Location. by Penuelseun(m): 7:24am On Jun 04, 2016
Contact me for the installation of ur inverters of any kind in akure and environ on 08103947826
Re: Installers Phone Numbers And Location. by talk2dre(m): 9:25pm On Jun 14, 2016
Good evening sirs! I need an installer in Ota, Ogun State. Kindly quote me if you are close by. Thank you.
Re: Installers Phone Numbers And Location. by Ismy5000: 11:16pm On Jun 14, 2016
Contact Hola for any satellite and decoder installation. Including laptop repairing and installation. Also phone repairing . on 08056554569 . Lagos
Re: Installers Phone Numbers And Location. by Goalscorer: 2:11am On Jun 15, 2016
For your Professional Satellite-dish Installations in both KANO & JIGAWA STATES.
Consult:Isah-coach Tech.Inc.
G S M : 08174151957
: 07086660144
Re: Installers Phone Numbers And Location. by bigabbey: 6:00am On Jun 15, 2016
talk2dre:
Good evening sirs!
I need an installer in Ota, Ogun State.
Kindly quote me if you are close by.
Thank you.

Call 08066653723
Re: Installers Phone Numbers And Location. by umassor(m): 6:46pm On Jun 21, 2016
for installation of any satellite of ur choice like Hotbird,Hispasat,Nilesat,Ptvsports,DuhokTv,Sky
uk,Bein sports,ESPN Caribbean,ESPN Syndicate e.t.c any where in Lagos..call any of
these numbers, 07064459483,07065880004..

1 Like

Re: Installers Phone Numbers And Location. by 3Div: 11:38pm On Jun 27, 2016
Any installer in Yola... or close-by ?.
Re: Installers Phone Numbers And Location. by ebenz4(m): 6:23pm On Jul 28, 2016
For your Installation of various satellite tv stations. Both FTA and pay to view.For lagos and osogbo residents, contact EbenzSat. on 07034767125
Re: Installers Phone Numbers And Location. by Penuelseun(m): 7:27am On Jul 29, 2016
Call me on 08103947826 for all your satellite installation needs, c-band or ku-band in akure & environ. Motorized or stationary
Re: Installers Phone Numbers And Location. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 30, 2016
Install & Rectify your DSTV, GO-TV , Free to Air, Space, Hi-Tv Multi -Tv ,Joy -TV and other satellite Dish issues. Like no signal due to faulty connection or bad weather , Error 16, Error 32, Error 48 and no communication from primary Decoder. By accredited Installation company " Real Technologies Nigeria Limited". Call or Whatsapp us on : 08159229130 or email your request to realtechnologiesnigerialtd@gmail. com

Re: Installers Phone Numbers And Location. by Femwal: 6:20pm On Jul 30, 2016
if u need professional installer btw ekiti and ondo-state pls contact us wit 08067207937 or 08030796391,,,
Re: Installers Phone Numbers And Location. by medulla01(m): 5:35am On Aug 12, 2016
Contact dis no 08026626878 or whatspp dis no 4 satellite installation in lagos
Re: Installers Phone Numbers And Location. by emynem05(m): 4:45pm On Aug 14, 2016
Simdi communications ltd.
I'm state and environs
Engr. Emeka 08037829202

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

How To Hack DSTV, Gotv, Digital Tvs And Other Digital Decoders Subscription FREE / Fta Channels On W4/7 / Free To Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.