Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Port Harcourt Lockdown: Pictures Of My Area - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Port Harcourt Lockdown: Pictures Of My Area (2397 Views)

Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos / Independence Day: Enugu Under Total Lockdown- Pictures / Lockdown: Ongoing Protest In My Area, At Ibeju Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Port Harcourt Lockdown: Pictures Of My Area by onomefm(f): 10:32am On May 07, 2020
No movement in PH

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: Pictures Of My Area by onomefm(f): 10:33am On May 07, 2020
I am looking for where to buy bread, everywhere is shut down

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: Pictures Of My Area by onomefm(f): 10:36am On May 07, 2020
Standing beside mile one police station. They should come arrest me sef. Wetin sef, no food you dey ask me to hide inside house

1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: Pictures Of My Area by onomefm(f): 10:37am On May 07, 2020
China virus don destroy our beautiful PH

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: Pictures Of My Area by denko(m): 10:38am On May 07, 2020
where is Amaechi Rotimi have not heard from him lately
Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: Pictures Of My Area by onomefm(f): 10:39am On May 07, 2020
Our area for PH no even send the lockdown. Chicks and bobos still dey run things

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: Pictures Of My Area by Cyberterror: 10:41am On May 07, 2020
OMG! This is shameful. Port Harcourt of all places looking like a pigsty. Where is all the oil money going to? If at the expiration of his tenure, Nyesom Wike is not hanged by the balls or given cultist justice that Rivers is known for, I will lose every respect I have for Rivers people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: Pictures Of My Area by onomefm(f): 10:46am On May 07, 2020
Ph is deserted

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: Pictures Of My Area by onomefm(f): 10:49am On May 07, 2020
China virus has made our people to lazy around at home

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: Pictures Of My Area by KenOne: 10:54am On May 07, 2020
Cyberterror:
OMG! This is shameful. Port Harcourt of all places looking like a pigsty. Where is all the oil money going to? If at the expiration of his tenure, Nyesom Wike is not hanged by the balls or given cultist justice that Rivers is known for, I will lose every respect I have for Rivers people.

This is what we're seeing in Port Harcourt since Wike came in the streets and roads of Port Harcourt are not being swept again. Now dirt and refuse is littered everywhere in Port Harcourt and Wike is not showing concern.

During Amaechi tenure Port Harcourt was much more cleaner in terms of sanitation, Amaechi made sure major roads and streets are being swept.

Lets forget sentiment Amaechi tried in keeping Port Harcourt clean and we had a lot of greener and flower areas that made people call Port Harcourt garden city.

4 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: Pictures Of My Area by Cyberterror: 11:14am On May 07, 2020
KenOne:

This is what we're seeing in Port Harcourt since Wike came in the streets and roads of Port Harcourt are not being swept again. Now dirt and refuse is littered everywhere in Port Harcourt and Wike is not showing concern.

During Amaechi tenure Port Harcourt was much more cleaner in terms of sanitation, Amaechi made sure major roads and streets are being swept.

Lets forget sentiment Amaechi tried in keeping Port Harcourt clean and we had a lot of greener and flower areas that made people call Port Harcourt garden city.
Wike has taken Rivers State 15 years back. He doesn't know what governance is about. He is using his experience as a thug under Amaechi to rule Rivers State. That's why I still blame Amaechi for also contributing to the problem.
Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: Pictures Of My Area by NwaNimo1(m): 11:16am On May 07, 2020
Interesting....
Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: Pictures Of My Area by DEVOICE1: 11:18am On May 07, 2020
The op just want mock phc

5 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: Pictures Of My Area by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 11:31am On May 07, 2020
I swear ogwashi ukwu fine pass this place cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: Pictures Of My Area by Sunshineg5(m): 11:36am On May 07, 2020
There's nothing wrong with those pictures

There's no where in Nigeria that one won't see low income earners living in houses like this.

If minimum wage for government work is 30k across Nigeria and most Factory workers /Private School teachers workers earn 10 to 30k a month(even in Lagos)

How do you expect everyone to live in Duplexes with modern facilities?

I don't know why certain people from a particular region keep deceiving themselves with Pictures of selected duplexes from their region to propagate an image of affluence?

6 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: Pictures Of My Area by Sunshineg5(m): 11:41am On May 07, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Be deceiving yourself

Are you not the one that almost ran mad when you saw someone living in a house with "tiles and Ac collecting palliatives?

You said according to you and your understanding of the World" the person is supper rich!"

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: Pictures Of My Area by Melezenawii: 11:42am On May 07, 2020
Sunshineg5:
There's nothing wrong with those pictures

There's no where in Nigeria that one won't see low income earners living in houses like this.

If minimum wage for government work is 30k across Nigeria and most Factory workers /Private School teachers workers earn 10 to 30k a month(even in Lagos)

How do you expect everyone to live in Duplexes with modern facilities?

I don't know why certain people from a particular region keep deceiving themselves with Pictures of selected duplexes from their region to propagate an image of affluence?
It is not the area, it is how clean the roads and environment are

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: Pictures Of My Area by Sunshineg5(m): 11:44am On May 07, 2020
Melezenawii:

It is not the area, it is how clean the roads and environment are
I understand your point but sanitation is generally poor in low income areas across the world.

You don't expect to see gardens and proper waste management system in areas that majority are still struggling to feed.
Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: Pictures Of My Area by Tivdoo(m): 11:46am On May 07, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:

Can we see ogwashi ?

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: Pictures Of My Area by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 11:47am On May 07, 2020
[[s]quote author=Sunshineg5 post=89283190] Be deceiving yourself

Are not the one that almost ran mad when you saw someone living in a house with "tiles and Ac collecting palliatives?

You said according to you and your understanding of the World" the person is supper rich!" [/quote][/s] poor people are not middle class people,and a middle class person
Who afford Ac doesn't have business with palliative ,palliative is for poor masses
Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: Pictures Of My Area by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 11:49am On May 07, 2020
Tivdoo:

Can we see ogwashi ?
Come to Delta I will take you around cheesy grin
Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: Pictures Of My Area by Sunshineg5(m): 11:51am On May 07, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
[[s]quote author=Sunshineg5 post=89283190] Be deceiving yourself

Are not the one that almost ran mad when you saw someone living in a house with "tiles and Ac collecting palliatives?

You said according to you and your understanding of the World" the person is supper rich!" [/s] poor people are not middle class people,and a middle class person
Who afford Ac doesn't have business with palliative ,palliative is for poor masses
Why do American government give out $1000 to everyone then

Olodo, So Ac and Tiles is your own standards for middle class people.

Perhaps you don't know that in a period of crises a salary earner is also a poor person

How much is Ac and tiles self?

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: Pictures Of My Area by iluvdonjazzy: 11:58am On May 07, 2020
Is portharcourt this dirty even when there are not mush humans in the streets.
Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: Pictures Of My Area by Tivdoo(m): 12:00pm On May 07, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Come to Delta I will take you around cheesy grin

Show me pictures first

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: Pictures Of My Area by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 12:10pm On May 07, 2020
[[s]quote author=Sunshineg5 post=89283522] Why do American government give out $1000 to everyone then

Olodo, So Ac and Tiles is your own standards for middle class people.

Perhaps you don't know that in a period of crises a salary earner is also a poor person

How much is Ac and tiles self? [/quote][/s] Comparing Nigeria with America show how you reason cheesy how much does Nigeria have to compare with America? Can you compare who earn salary to someone who get money daily during lockdown? As long as Nigeria is concern a poor on street don't have Ac and don't even think about it but rather think more on what his family will eat. As I am I can't collect palliative because I know that their are some people that need it more not that I'm rich.
Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: Pictures Of My Area by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 07, 2020
Lwkmd

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: Pictures Of My Area by merit455(m): 12:20pm On May 07, 2020
Cyberterror:
Please get some food. Make hunger no finish you,show us your area,let's compare. Afonja

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: Pictures Of My Area by Sunshineg5(m): 12:20pm On May 07, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Comparing Nigeria with America show how you reason cheesy how much does Nigeria have to compare with America? Can you compare who earn salary to someone who get money daily during lockdown? As long as my poverty outlook of life is concern, a poor on street don't have Ac and don't even think about it but rather think more on what his family will eat. As I am I can't collect palliative because I know that their are some people that need it more not that I'm rich.
@ emboldened is Fixed for you

Perhaps you didn't get it at first, So I will try again.

I know you obviously see things such as AC and Tiles as luxury but anyone earning a salary can afford it.

Anyone can be in need of assistance during a period of crises especially salary earners, Salary earners are not rich.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: Pictures Of My Area by 24SEVEN: 12:21pm On May 07, 2020
Diobu na confirmed ghetto.. The Ajegunle of PH

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: Pictures Of My Area by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 12:26pm On May 07, 2020
[s]
Sunshineg5:
@ emboldened is Fixed for you

Perhaps you didn't get it at first, So I will try again.

I know you obviously see things such as AC and Tiles as luxury but anyone earning a salary can afford it.

Any can be need assistance during a period of crises especially salary earners, Salary earners are not rich.
[/s] I am not poor and my family can never be poor even in the next 200 years to come cheesy grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

SPARKS!!! Asari Dokubo Has Come Again Ooo, This Time Certainly Not Alone (watch) / Moro District Heads Threaten Kwara Government With Violence / Security Source : How Gun Men Attempted To Take Over Government House IMO State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.