Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,199 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Moro District Heads Threaten Kwara Government With Violence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moro District Heads Threaten Kwara Government With Violence (2417 Views)

Katsina Insecurity: 12 District Heads Threaten To Abandon Communities / Kano District Heads Shun Ganduje, Attends Sanusi’s Dubar / Ganduje Orders District Heads To Shun Emir Sanusi At Kano Durbar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moro District Heads Threaten Kwara Government With Violence by llakes4real: 10:45am On Jul 23, 2020
By Mumini AbdulKareem

District Heads in Moro Local Government have called upon the Kwara State Government to urgently caution those they described as disgruntled elements trying to divide Ilorin Emirate in the council. The District Head of Lanwa, Bode Saadu & Jebba, Alh. Aliyu Olarongbe Gambari made the call at a press conference held in Ilorin, the Kwara State capital weekend.

Gambari who spoke on behalf of other district heads that make up Moro Local Government noted that those behind the trouble are short of history and non indigene as well.

Elder Wole-Oke has led some leaders in Moro to call the secession of the council from Ilorin Emirate.

While warning the trouble makers to let a sleeping dog lie and allow peace to reign, he appreciated the Emir of Ilorin, Alh. Ibrahim Sulu Gambari for his wisdom and maturity in handling the affairs of the Emirate.
Gambari also clarified that Magaji Nda of Ilorin is a Landlord to the Ilorin Emirate and not a slave as been propagated by Wole and his supporters.

He thereafter congratulated Governor Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq for the achievement recorded in his first year of administration in the state and prayed for God guidance throughout his tenure as Executive Governor of Kwara state.

“We applaud the achievement of our Governor for the past one year in office and we pray for long life and prosperity. We equally pray for the Emir, for the honesty and wisdom he is using to direct the affairs of the traditional rulers in Kwara State.
“I am the district head of Bode-Saadu and my other colleagues appreciate all what that has been done for us but we request for more.

“We are calling on the state government not to listen to those who want to divide us making pronouncement on radio, because they are not indigene of Moro and most of them came from Iragbiji, Samara, Oyo, Abeokuta, Igbira land and they came here to destroy and divide us. They want to shatter the love we have for each other in Moro.

“I and my other district heads were born in the districts and went to school there, what else do they want. My forefathers founded that place. So we implore those who want to foment to desist. This was how the problem of Northeast, Zamfara and Benue security issues escalated and we don’t want such in Kwara. These people are not from us and they want to destroy us in Kwara State.

“Magaji Nda is not a slave but a landlord to the first emir of Ilorin, Sheikh Abdulsalam and that is why we say these people are short of history. No body that wants to became an emir today from the Abdulsalami dynasty that will not first spend 15 days in the House of Magaji Nda who will then hand him over to the Baloguns for the Turbaning after the expiration of that period. Is it possible for Emirs and royal fathers to spend such number of days in the House of a slave?

“These people don’t know what they are saying, they are hired people and just talking, they don’t want the emirate system which is why they are coming up with such propaganda. If they are claiming they are from Oduduwua family, they should go to Oyo, Ile-Ife or Abeokuta, they will have virgin land to build their houses there, nobody will query them.

“We learnt that some of them went to meet the Alafin that they are from Ilorin but were turned back. If they want to exit Ilorin, they should not destroy it or the emirate, they should go back to their town and villages and some of them are even Ibos. We can’t allow them to destroy us and that is why we are calling on the Governor not to listen to them. Emirate is a northern regional government system which Kwara is part of it. The Emirate laws is in the constitution and if they are not please with what we are doing, they should leave because we are one here and will remain one”, he submitted.

http://thenationalpilot.ng/2020/07/17/district-heads-to-abdulrazaq-wole-oke-other-emirate-secessionists-not-from-kwara/amp/

1 Like

Re: Moro District Heads Threaten Kwara Government With Violence by dangermouse(m): 11:01am On Jul 23, 2020
Ibos? I seriously doubt. A tribe everywhere they are always want to control the traditional and political structures inherent in the place. Ibos are not known for that. The Gambari's are.
Re: Moro District Heads Threaten Kwara Government With Violence by Ruggedniggaone: 11:25am On Jul 23, 2020
your forefathers were slaves, we all know how your forefathers took the advantage of afonja greediness and lust for power to gain control over Ilorin, Ilorin is yoruba land, Emirates/emirship has no place in yoruba land........weather you like it or not we will reclaim our land.awon Omo eru jatijati

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moro District Heads Threaten Kwara Government With Violence by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 23, 2020
Most part of Kwara is part of Yoruba land, while some part of it belongs to the Nupes. Fulanis have not land in Kwara state.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moro District Heads Threaten Kwara Government With Violence by Corporate2020: 11:43am On Jul 23, 2020
Ruggedniggaone:
your forefathers were slaves, we all know how your forefathers took the advantage of a fonja greediness and lust for power to gain control over Ilorin, Ilorin is yoruba land Emirates/emirship has no place in yoruba land........weather you like it or not we will reclaim our land.awon Omo eru jatijati

Don't angry me.

1 Like

Re: Moro District Heads Threaten Kwara Government With Violence by Corporate2020: 11:45am On Jul 23, 2020
BabaOwen:
Most part of Kwara is part of Yoruba land, while some part of it belongs to the Nupes. Fulanis have not land in Kwara state.

Are you from Ilorin? If no, then keep shut. I am from Ilorin and I know my history.

1 Like

Re: Moro District Heads Threaten Kwara Government With Violence by Ruggedniggaone: 11:49am On Jul 23, 2020
Corporate2020:

Are you from Ilorin? If no, then keep shut. I am from Ilorin and I know my history.
obviously you don't

7 Likes

Re: Moro District Heads Threaten Kwara Government With Violence by Ruggedniggaone: 11:49am On Jul 23, 2020
Corporate2020:

Don't angry me.
who cares

5 Likes

Re: Moro District Heads Threaten Kwara Government With Violence by llakes4real: 12:30pm On Jul 23, 2020
For those who don't understand the problem:

Move Moro out of Ilorin Emirate, group begs Kwara govt

Tunde Oyekola

Elders of Moro Local Government Area of Kwara State have asked to quit the Ilorin Emirate Council.

Reacting to a statement attributed to the Emir of Ilorin, Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari, in which he allegedly cautioned Governor Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq against the elevation of the Ohoro of Shao and Oba of Jebba as traditional chiefs, the Moro Concerned Elders Movement told the government to ignore the warning.

The Ilorin Emirate Council in a statement by the Magaji Nda of Ilorin, Alhaji Woru Mohammed, on May 8 cautioned the state government against acceding to the request for the elevation of the traditional chiefs.

The statement read, “The council reminded the government of the fact that all traditional chiefs in the five local government areas (Ilorin West, Ilorin East, Ilorin South, Asa and Moro) that make up the Ilorin Emirate are lesser chiefs under the Emir of Ilorin.

“Unless the 1999 Constitution is amended, all 774 local governments including Moro shall continue to remain where they are despite their political religion and tribal differences.”

However, MOCEM in a statement by Alhaji Isiaka Jimoh (President), Dr Bolaji Afolabi (General Secretary) and Chief Sunday Oyebiyi (Director of Publicity) said, “We hereby plead with the dynamic government of Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq to totally ignore the “caution” of the Ilorin Emirate Council through Saliu Mohammed, because it is anti-people and unconstitutional.”

They appealed to the government “to implement immediately its White Paper of December 17, 1987 which abolishes the appointment of District Heads for the Moro LGA from Ilorin and which henceforth directs that such appointments be made from among the indigenes of local government area.

“Immediate implementation of the various court judgments in favour of Moro LGA on the traditional Institution such as the judgments on suit No KWS/231/894 of 22/10/1997 delivered by Justice Afolabi Ibiwoye as well as that of Justice Oluyemisi Ajayi.”

“Immediate remedy to the degrading injustice done to Moro LGA by first restoring the Ohoro of Shao and Oba of Jebba to their pre-1984 status and subsequent elevation to first class status to meet up with their counterparts like Olusin of Isin, Olupako of Share, Olosi of Osi etc, while the Moro Local Government Traditional Council should be created to be made up of our Traditional rulers like other parts of Kwara State.”

https://punchng.com/move-moro-out-of-ilorin-emirate-group-begs-kwara-govt/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moro District Heads Threaten Kwara Government With Violence by Seerade029: 12:32pm On Jul 23, 2020
Corporate2020:

Keep shut.

You're not from ilorin.

10 Likes

Re: Moro District Heads Threaten Kwara Government With Violence by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 23, 2020
Corporate2020:

You're a dumb fool!! I won't be reading your dumb comments again,not to talk of replying it.

9 Likes

Re: Moro District Heads Threaten Kwara Government With Violence by Seerade029: 12:35pm On Jul 23, 2020
Actually the emir of ilorin is not wise.
Why doesn't want the jebba people to raise their traditional status

If not because of Jebba.
The whole kwara state including offa will automatically be under the Fulanis.

I see revolution in ilorin in the nearest years.
If the governor is able to secure 2nd term, he should just create another palace with an Oba in ilorin.
If the emir doesn't wanna leave him title.

3 Likes

Re: Moro District Heads Threaten Kwara Government With Violence by Jostoman: 12:43pm On Jul 23, 2020
Corporate2020:

you don't know anything

2 Likes

Re: Moro District Heads Threaten Kwara Government With Violence by Charmingrascal(m): 12:49pm On Jul 23, 2020
Corporate2020:

Obviously you don't because if you truly knew your history you wouldn't counter him.
Ilorin belongs to the Yorubas.

It is on record that Mohammed Lawal wanted to stop emirate in Ilorin, he wanted an Oba reason why Sulu Gambari and other gambaris didn't support him.
He was killed.

One day one day Ilorin will go back to the rightful owner

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moro District Heads Threaten Kwara Government With Violence by llakes4real: 1:59pm On Jul 23, 2020
Seerade029:
Actually the emir of ilorin is not wise.
Why doesn't want the jebba people to raise their traditional status

If not because of Jebba.
The whole kwara state including offa will automatically be under the Fulanis.

I see revolution in ilorin in the nearest years.
If the governor is able to secure 2nd term, he should just create another palace with an Oba in ilorin.
If the emir doesn't wanna leave him title.

Actually, the power lies in the hand of the governor, but I think lack of political will is what has been holding them (all democratic governors of Kwara to date) back.

2 Likes

Re: Moro District Heads Threaten Kwara Government With Violence by Seerade029: 3:04pm On Jul 23, 2020
llakes4real:

Actually, the power lies in the hand of the governor, but I think lack of political will is what has been holding them (all democratic governors of Kwara to date) back.
Yeah you're correct.
But the first one tried it.
He was denied 2nd term and was killed.

3 Likes

Re: Moro District Heads Threaten Kwara Government With Violence by Christistruth00: 3:09pm On Jul 23, 2020
llakes4real:
By Mumini AbdulKareem

District Heads in Moro Local Government have called upon the Kwara State Government to urgently caution those they described as disgruntled elements trying to divide Ilorin Emirate in the council. The District Head of Lanwa, Bode Saadu & Jebba, Alh. Aliyu Olarongbe Gambari made the call at a press conference held in Ilorin, the Kwara State capital weekend.

Gambari who spoke on behalf of other district heads that make up Moro Local Government noted that those behind the trouble are short of history and non indigene as well.

Elder Wole-Oke has led some leaders in Moro to call the secession of the council from Ilorin Emirate.

While warning the trouble makers to let a sleeping dog lie and allow peace to reign, he appreciated the Emir of Ilorin, Alh. Ibrahim Sulu Gambari for his wisdom and maturity in handling the affairs of the Emirate.
Gambari also clarified that Magaji Nda of Ilorin is a Landlord to the Ilorin Emirate and not a slave as been propagated by Wole and his supporters.

He thereafter congratulated Governor Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq for the achievement recorded in his first year of administration in the state and prayed for God guidance throughout his tenure as Executive Governor of Kwara state.

“We applaud the achievement of our Governor for the past one year in office and we pray for long life and prosperity. We equally pray for the Emir, for the honesty and wisdom he is using to direct the affairs of the traditional rulers in Kwara State.
“I am the district head of Bode-Saadu and my other colleagues appreciate all what that has been done for us but we request for more.

“We are calling on the state government not to listen to those who want to divide us making pronouncement on radio, because they are not indigene of Moro and most of them came from Iragbiji, Samara, Oyo, Abeokuta, Igbira land and they came here to destroy and divide us. They want to shatter the love we have for each other in Moro.

“I and my other district heads were born in the districts and went to school there, what else do they want. My forefathers founded that place. So we implore those who want to foment to desist. This was how the problem of Northeast, Zamfara and Benue security issues escalated and we don’t want such in Kwara. These people are not from us and they want to destroy us in Kwara State.

“Magaji Nda is not a slave but a landlord to the first emir of Ilorin, Sheikh Abdulsalam and that is why we say these people are short of history. No body that wants to became an emir today from the Abdulsalami dynasty that will not first spend 15 days in the House of Magaji Nda who will then hand him over to the Baloguns for the Turbaning after the expiration of that period. Is it possible for Emirs and royal fathers to spend such number of days in the House of a slave?

“These people don’t know what they are saying, they are hired people and just talking, they don’t want the emirate system which is why they are coming up with such propaganda. If they are claiming they are from Oduduwua family, they should go to Oyo, Ile-Ife or Abeokuta, they will have virgin land to build their houses there, nobody will query them.

“We learnt that some of them went to meet the Alafin that they are from Ilorin but were turned back. If they want to exit Ilorin, they should not destroy it or the emirate, they should go back to their town and villages and some of them are even Ibos. We can’t allow them to destroy us and that is why we are calling on the Governor not to listen to them. Emirate is a northern regional government system which Kwara is part of it. The Emirate laws is in the constitution and if they are not please with what we are doing, they should leave because we are one here and will remain one”, he submitted.

http://thenationalpilot.ng/2020/07/17/district-heads-to-abdulrazaq-wole-oke-other-emirate-secessionists-not-from-kwara/amp/

Jebba was never part of Ilorin Emirate so what is their problem?

2 Likes

Re: Moro District Heads Threaten Kwara Government With Violence by llakes4real: 9:57pm On Jul 23, 2020
Seerade029:

Yeah you're correct.
But the first one tried it.
He was denied 2nd term and was killed.

Why would anyone who really wants the good of his/her people be scared of death or reelection? These guys risk their life in politics but they are scared of carrying out the right thing? Anyway, one day the state would have someone who has something upstairs!

5 Likes

Re: Moro District Heads Threaten Kwara Government With Violence by llakes4real: 10:00pm On Jul 23, 2020
Christistruth00:

Jebba was never part of Ilorin Emirate so what is their problem?

https://www.nairaland.com/6009830/moro-district-heads-threaten-kwara#92017018
Re: Moro District Heads Threaten Kwara Government With Violence by Christistruth00: 12:48pm On Jul 24, 2020
llakes4real:

https://www.nairaland.com/6009830/moro-district-heads-threaten-kwara#92017018

Jebba was never part of Ilorin Emirate the Town's in Moro Local Govt were founded by Old Oyo Warlords and their followers after the Collapse of Old Oyo. It was Politics that put Moro under Ilorin Emirate. Jebba has an Oba that was even recognised by the British as far back as 1913.

The Royal Niger Company Army that finally overthrew the Balogun Yoruba of Ilorin who was the ruler of Ilorin town in 1897 after the Gambari Emir had been successfully deposed by his Yoruba Chief's was based at Jebba. Ilorin Emirate never conquered Jebba Area. It is Politics that put the administration of Moro LG under Ilorin.

The people of Moro Local Govt are ethnic Oyo and they were part of the Ekiti Kwara Area who were mainly Christians until Politics reclassified them and put them under Ilorin Emirate .
Ilorin never ruled them . The same happened at Lokoja the Fulani never conquered it but it was still Carved into the Northern Region .
Also Southern Kaduna at a time was put under Zaria Emirate which never conquered them.
In fact some Moro Local Government towns were even founded by the Ijaiye Warlords when they fell out of Favour with Kurunmi their King .

When the Ibadan Army defeated the Fulani Jihad at Osogbo in 1840 the Fulani Army was pursued all the Way to River Niger which they all plunged into in their despiration to Escape . It was at the shores of the River Niger that the Ibadan Army's courage failed them and they decided not to cross over because they didn't know what to expect on the other side but they still had a camp in the Area and later on after receiving information that the Fulani Jihad had fled all the way to Kebbi without stopping some of the Oyo people crossed the Niger and settled in Towns up to Mokwa in Niger State , they later moved back across river Niger again to the Jebba Area for safety after the Emir of Kotangora started threatening them.

It was when the Ibadan Army were busy fighting the Kiriji wars with the Ekiti, Ijebu, Egba, Ijesha that the Ilorins quietly sneaked back into Ilorin town again.

The British colonial Govt knew all this when it recognised the Oba of Jebba in 1913.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/how-kwara-govt-ilorin-emirate-oppress-our-people-jimoh-moro-concerned-elders-movement-president/%3famp=1

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Moro District Heads Threaten Kwara Government With Violence by llakes4real: 9:31pm On Jul 24, 2020
Christistruth00:

Jebba was never part of Ilorin Emirate the Town's in Moro Local Govt were founded by Old Oyo Warlords and their followers after the Collapse of Old Oyo. It was Politics that put Moro under Ilorin Emirate. Jebba has an Oba that was even recognised by the British as far back as 1913.

The Royal Niger Company Army that finally overthrew the Balogun Yoruba of Ilorin who was the ruler of Ilorin town in 1897 after the Gambari Emir had been successfully deposed by his Yoruba Chief's was based at Jebba. Ilorin Emirate never conquered Jebba Area. It is Politics that put the administration of Moro LG under Ilorin.

The people of Moro Local Govt are ethnic Oyo and they were part of the Ekiti Kwara Area who were mainly Christians until Politics reclassified them and put them under Ilorin Emirate .
Ilorin never ruled them . The same happened at Lokoja the Fulani never conquered it but it was still Carved into the Northern Region .
Also Southern Kaduna at a time was put under Zaria Emirate which never conquered them.
In fact some Moro Local Government towns were even founded by the Ijaiye Warlords when they fell out of Favour with Kurunmi their King .

When the Ibadan Army defeated the Fulani Jihad at Osogbo in 1840 the Fulani Army was pursued all the Way to River Niger which they all plunged into in their despiration to Escape . It was at the shores of the River Niger that the Ibadan Army's courage failed them and they decided not to cross over because they didn't know what to expect on the other side but they still had a camp in the Area and later on the Oyo people settled in Towns all the way to Mokwa in Niger State until they later moved back across river Niger again to the Jebba Area for safety after the Emir of Kotangora started threatening them.

It was when the Ibadan Army were busy fighting the Kiriji wars with the Ekiti Ijebu, Egba, Ijesha that the Ilorins quietly sneaked back into Ilorin town again.

The British colonial Govt knew all this when it recognised the Oba of Jebba in 1913.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/how-kwara-govt-ilorin-emirate-oppress-our-people-jimoh-moro-concerned-elders-movement-president/%3famp=1

Honestly, it irritates me when I read Yoruba people wail against Fulani! I don't know why we do it? Obviously, this so called "one Nigeria" is weakening us is some ways, I guess. But, I just don't understand why some Yoruba people would be at the forefront on defending the status quo? I guess the northern military did a lot of number on our psychic.

"Yoruba" governors have always ruled that state but "somehow somehow" they refused to exclude them from the emirate, why? I guess, politics! The same politics that made a "Bukola Saraki" claim he is Fulani, is also the same thing this ones there too are playing. But where is the Bukola today now? They all fail to realize that power is transient and life is limited, so why don't they just do what people would remember them for rather than hold on to some political dominance that am very certain they cant sustain.

David Bamigboye would always be remembered by the Kwara south people, for the right thing he did for his people. How can you allow your own people be subservient to some minority Emir? How many years in politics can equate their libration? Something, is obviously wrong with us!

Anyway, Kwara state is very complex just like some of those North Central states and Kaduna state and we have to thank the greedy British for this.

5 Likes

Re: Moro District Heads Threaten Kwara Government With Violence by Osaze007: 9:44pm On Jul 24, 2020
llakes4real:

Honestly, it irritates me when I read Yoruba people wail against Fulani! I don't know why we do it? Obviously, this so called "one Nigeria" is weakening us is some ways, I guess. But, I just don't understand why some Yoruba people would be at the forefront on defending the status quo? I guess the northern military did a lot of number on our psychic.

"Yoruba" governors have always ruled that state but "somehow somehow" they refused to exclude them from the emirate, why? I guess, politics! The same politics that made a "Bukola Saraki" claim he is Fulani, is also the same thing this ones there too are playing. But where is the Bukola today now? They all fail to realize that power is transient and life is limited, so why don't they just do what people would remember them for rather than hold on to some political dominance that am very certain they cant sustain.

David Bamigboye would always be remembered by the Kwara south people, for the right thing he did for his people. How can you allow your own people be subservient to some minority Emir? How many years in politics can equate their libration? Something, is obviously wrong with us!

Anyway, Kwara state is very complex just like some of those North Central states and Kaduna state.
The reality is only a Christain governor can liberate kwara
As long as Muslims continue to rule kwara not much will change

David bamigboye was a Christain hence had 0 affiliation with any yeye emir

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moro District Heads Threaten Kwara Government With Violence by Openbusiness4: 9:47pm On Jul 24, 2020
Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Moro District Heads Threaten Kwara Government With Violence by MetaPhysical: 9:52pm On Jul 24, 2020
llakes4real:
By Mumini AbdulKareem

Ibo don suffer for this nigeria o!
See comment from Ilorin Emirate!

I thought Ibo always support the fulani in Ilorin....are they not aware Ibo is their friend? angry
Re: Moro District Heads Threaten Kwara Government With Violence by llakes4real: 9:53pm On Jul 24, 2020
Osaze007:

Maybe you are right, but I don't want to think think like that, because the Christians are minorities. I would rather argue thalt, He was able to achieve what he did because he
was a military man. Military people don't play stupid politics, because their life depends on it. The honest ones always make the best leaders! But all these yeye politicians are mostly bad leaders. They are in politics for themselves alone. Many of them contest for those offices to enrich themselves and not to serve their people.

3 Likes

Re: Moro District Heads Threaten Kwara Government With Violence by MetaPhysical: 9:58pm On Jul 24, 2020
When Ilorin people are ready to overthrow this crazy Emirate nobody go tell these people to find their level.

One day Ilorin people will realize that the Islam religion is nothing but bojuboju. Na dat day another Afonja uprising go dabaru the town and finally uproot fulani.

As long the Islamic magic dey work....fulani should continue to enjoy its privilege in Ilorin.

But one day one day.....Emir go see.

5 Likes

Re: Moro District Heads Threaten Kwara Government With Violence by llakes4real: 10:02pm On Jul 24, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Ibo don suffer for this nigeria o!
See comment from Ilorin Emirate!

I thought Ibo always support the fulani in Ilorin....are they not aware Ibo is their friend? angry

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moro District Heads Threaten Kwara Government With Violence by MetaPhysical: 10:16pm On Jul 24, 2020
Osaze007:

Bamigboye tried.

Mohammed Lawal was not Christian and he is the only one that has come closest to uprooting the Emirate.

If what Lawal did was today the Emirate will be history.

Ilorin people are made to believe that it is sinful to identify as an ethnic person. The person that does so stabs his Islamic brothers in the back and will not enter Al Jannah.

This Al Jannah....they have painted all kinds of pictures of it to enslave people and make them fearful of stepping across the line.

Ilorin muslims are slowly waking up. Little by little....

They will rather identify as muslim first, a Northerner second, then a Yoruba third.

The Emirate send preachers to read Quran and constantly remind them of the hellfire that kafirs will be put in. Any muslim who supports others against his muslim brother is a kafir.

So an Ilorin muslim must support a Northerner against his Yoruba brother. If he does npt he will burn in hellfire when he dies. grin

For a long time this was the program. Butlike i said Ilorin people are slowly realizing that its all lies and bullshyyte....so you have many of them now speaking up and opposing the Emirate.

The Emir himself is scared and full of anxiety that this throne is about to fall. If not in his lifetime....soon after.

7 Likes

Re: Moro District Heads Threaten Kwara Government With Violence by Osaze007: 10:50pm On Jul 24, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Bamigboye tried.

Mohammed Lawal was not Christian and he is the only one that has come closest to uprooting the Emirate.

If what Lawal did was today the Emirate will be history.

Ilorin people are made to believe that it is sinful to identify as an ethnic person. The person that does so stabs his Islamic brothers in the back and will not enter Al Jannah.

This Al Jannah....they have painted all kinds of pictures of it to enslave people and make them fearful of stepping across the line.

Ilorin muslims are slowly waking up. Little by little....

They will rather identify as muslim first, a Northerner second, then a Yoruba third.

The Emirate send preachers to read Quran and constantly remind them of the hellfire that kafirs will be put in. Any muslim who supports others against his muslim brother is a kafir.

So an Ilorin muslim must support a Northerner against his Yoruba brother. If he does npt he will burn in hellfire when he dies. grin

For a long time this was the program. Butlike i said Ilorin people are slowly realizing that its all lies and bullshyyte....so you have many of them now speaking up and opposing the Emirate.

The Emir himself is scared and full of anxiety that this throne is about to fall. If not in his lifetime....soon after.

Hence your enforcing my point
A Christain yoruba man has no time for such nonsense
It was a Yoruba Christian man that took kwara south out of Ilorin bondage despite being majorly Muslim zone
Hence it’s hard for a Christian to rule kwara cause it will mark the end

If the current dep governor becomes governor Moro and Jebba will be free that’s the bitter truth

2 Likes

Re: Moro District Heads Threaten Kwara Government With Violence by Osaze007: 1:09am On Jul 25, 2020
llakes4real:

Maybe you are right, but I don't want to think think like that, because the Christians are minorities. I would rather argue thalt, He was able to achieve what he did because he
was a military man. Military people don't play stupid politics, because their life depends on it. The honest ones always make the best leaders! But all these yeye politicians are mostly bad leaders. They are in politics for themselves alone. Many of them contest for those offices to enrich themselves and not to serve their people.

The Christian governor will def free Asa, Jebba & Moro but leave Ilorin
Re: Moro District Heads Threaten Kwara Government With Violence by MetaPhysical: 1:20am On Jul 25, 2020
Osaze007:

Hence your enforcing my point
A Christain yoruba man has no time for such nonsense
It was a Yoruba Christian man that took kwara south out of Ilorin bondage despite being majorly Muslim zone
Hence it’s hard for a Christian to rule kwara cause it will mark the end

If the current dep governor becomes governor Moro and Jebba will be free that’s the bitter truth

When you say Kwara South you are talking of Ibolo region.....Offa and all that.

Kwara South has never been part of Ilorin Emirate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moro District Heads Threaten Kwara Government With Violence by Osaze007: 1:24am On Jul 25, 2020
MetaPhysical:

When you say Kwara South you are talking of Ibolo region.....Offa and all that.

Kwara South has never been part of Ilorin Emirate.

It was but it was under under old northern region all up to even kogi yorubas it was David Bamigboye that cut them off

Ilorin Emirates even covered bida at a time
Im not Yoruba but I know your history WELL

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gov Wike Spotted At Airport Leaving Benin City- Pictures / Ndigbo Republic Of South Nigeria May Be The Solution. / Anambra 2021: I’ll Build 21 Universities If Elected Governor – Maduka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.