Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Love Charm:how True Is It That People Can Love Under The Force Of Charm? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Charm:how True Is It That People Can Love Under The Force Of Charm? (681 Views)

Bald Head Attack. Who Can Love Me Without Wearing Cap?? / Picture Of 3 Naked Girls Receiving Love Charm From Babalawo / What's That Misconception That People Have About You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Charm:how True Is It That People Can Love Under The Force Of Charm? by yemiprogress(m): 10:55am On May 07, 2020
I have heard a number of mysterious things ( though unconfirmed) about man using charm to gain the love of opposite partner .
As I have been told , tendency to use love charm may be informed by a number of factors. Among these factors include : the desire to take avenge on a girl that has insulted a guy to distasteful view , desperation to get whoever one loves at all cost. Low self -esteem is another important factor .

I have found this issue unbelievable and as well somehow atavistic to the ears.

Please ,let us express our view and share experience to buttress such.
Re: Love Charm:how True Is It That People Can Love Under The Force Of Charm? by agbolahan1991(m): 11:01am On May 07, 2020
...its real n true....
A person can easily (quote that word easily)be charmed into loving the other person...
There is a charm called kayamata... That's is in Vogue naww, ask any slay queen u know...u will definitely find someone that will tell u it exist...
They use kayamata to charm rich men or women to get what they have...
Like this lady in Dubai..the sex therapist, that's what she sells to people n she's making millions from it...
The disadvantage is just that it wears off, maximum of 10yrs and when it wears off the charmed person hates the person like shit....

1 Like

Re: Love Charm:how True Is It That People Can Love Under The Force Of Charm? by donbachi(m): 11:08am On May 07, 2020
Pray u dont enter into her hand..very desperate,over possesive and hyper domineering spirit.
Re: Love Charm:how True Is It That People Can Love Under The Force Of Charm? by XhosaNostra(f): 11:17am On May 07, 2020
The sad part is, the women who do that end up not liking the men they've put under a spell. They mistreat & play them for kicks. The fact that he's now under her complete control becomes a turn-off for some reason. There're some people I suspect are into that sort of stuff, the utter disgust & disregard they have for their extremely obedient significant others is appalling. They usually cheat on them because there's no challenge in a yes-man.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Slay Queen And Her Friends Destroys Her Boyfriend New Car because He Cheat -video / My Plotagon App Is Not Opening, Why? / Miss Koikoi Is Taken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.