Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,125 members, 7,849,500 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:52 PM

Northern Migration During Lockdown Shows What Will Happen When Nigeria Breaksup - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Migration During Lockdown Shows What Will Happen When Nigeria Breaksup (5366 Views)

Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi When Nigeria Won The Nation Cup In 2013 / New Video Of Ebele Obiano And Bianca Ojukwu Shows What Really Happened / Top Ten Things That Will Happen When Nigeria Is Restructured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Migration During Lockdown Shows What Will Happen When Nigeria Breaksup by MasterKernel: 1:13pm On May 07, 2020
Arrewa:
you are entitle to believe what you want to believe...

Most of them have PVC and do vote during election... I'm opening your eyes to see what's happening in Nigeria... And you're still choosing the other way round... Believe in whatever you want... People way get sense will will try to study my claim and make their research independently to either debunk or affirm...

If they have PVC, which state do they register as their state of origin if not Northern states? How can one vote, if the state doesn't recognize him/her as a citizen?

All the Almajiris, when they grow up, what do they become if not nuisances, and then... You start allotting them to Niger.

Is Yusuf, the Boko Haram founder not a Northerner?

4 Likes

Re: Northern Migration During Lockdown Shows What Will Happen When Nigeria Breaksup by MasterKernel: 1:17pm On May 07, 2020
Arrewa:
many European countries are developed through farming!!

Northern Nigeria is officially an oil producing region... We have oil we have Agriculture!!

Tell me 3 products that North is the highest producers in the world.

Remember...Nigeria (Southern) is the highest producers of Cassava.

1 Like

Re: Northern Migration During Lockdown Shows What Will Happen When Nigeria Breaksup by Arrewa: 1:21pm On May 07, 2020
MasterKernel:

Tell me 3 products that North is the highest producers in the world.

Remember...Nigeria (Southern) is the highest producers of Cassava.
you lied!! You dash you? Who give una dey land to plant cassava?? Abeg spare that!

You're highest producer of cassava whit that Cassava your farming at your backyard??
Re: Northern Migration During Lockdown Shows What Will Happen When Nigeria Breaksup by MasterKernel: 1:27pm On May 07, 2020
Arrewa:
you lied!! You dash you? Who give una dey land to plant cassava?? Abeg spare that!

You're highest producer of cassava whit that Cassava your farming at your backyard??

Wait... Since you're feeding others, why do you have millions begging for food up North? While the people you're feeding, aren't begging for meals.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Migration During Lockdown Shows What Will Happen When Nigeria Breaksup by Arrewa: 1:27pm On May 07, 2020
MasterKernel:

If they have PVC, which state do they register as their state of origin if not Northern states? How can one vote, if the state doesn't recognize him/her as a citizen?

All the Almajiris, when they grow up, what do they become if not nuisances, and then... You start allotting them to Niger.

Is Yusuf, the Boko Haram founder not a Northerner?
They chose any northern state and register whit! Those guys are political have political advantage to the north... That's why most of our leaders don't care about stopping them from coming in...

Almejiri your weapon of propaganda is no more!

Look for other means...
Re: Northern Migration During Lockdown Shows What Will Happen When Nigeria Breaksup by Arrewa: 1:29pm On May 07, 2020
MasterKernel:

Wait... Since you're feeding others, why do you have millions begging for food up North? While the people you're feeding, aren't begging for meals.
you also have millions begging in the east... I have many of their pictures here whit me
Re: Northern Migration During Lockdown Shows What Will Happen When Nigeria Breaksup by MasterKernel: 1:30pm On May 07, 2020
Arrewa:
They chose any northern state and register whit! Those guys are political have political advantage to the north... That's why most of our leaders don't care about stopping them from coming in...

Almejiri your weapon of propaganda is no more!

Look for other means...

Then since they possess PVC and National ID, they're Northerners.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Migration During Lockdown Shows What Will Happen When Nigeria Breaksup by MasterKernel: 1:32pm On May 07, 2020
Arrewa:
you also have millions begging in the east... I have many of their pictures here whit me

Did you say millions? I can't stop laughing. Why aren't they Igbos begging on the streets of Lagos?

Secondly, Southerners don't go around begging for food with plate.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Migration During Lockdown Shows What Will Happen When Nigeria Breaksup by theenchanter: 1:32pm On May 07, 2020
MasterKernel:

gbam.

1 Like

Re: Northern Migration During Lockdown Shows What Will Happen When Nigeria Breaksup by Arrewa: 1:34pm On May 07, 2020
MasterKernel:

Did you say millions? I can't stop laughing. Why aren't they Igbos begging on the streets of Lagos?

Secondly, Southerners don't go around begging for food with plate.
you have many igbo beggers in Oshodi... Stop lying even here in kano I have seen igbo beggars at kofar Nasarawa
Re: Northern Migration During Lockdown Shows What Will Happen When Nigeria Breaksup by FATnigga(m): 1:35pm On May 07, 2020
Deebwebb:
Exactly,the north are parasites to the south,but after will leave this zoo,you will understand how offensive will can be in defending our land,but for now the south can never be one because of Yoruba Muslims in the south west,who worship their masters in the north... only if the rest eastern region can come together, only then can we defeat the north and get our republic....
Wetin Yoruba muslims do una sef?

1 Like

Re: Northern Migration During Lockdown Shows What Will Happen When Nigeria Breaksup by Arrewa: 1:35pm On May 07, 2020
MasterKernel:

call what ever you want to call them...

I'm educating you...
Re: Northern Migration During Lockdown Shows What Will Happen When Nigeria Breaksup by MasterKernel: 1:46pm On May 07, 2020
Arrewa:
call what ever you want to call them...

I'm educating you...

Arrewa, every country of the world recognizes individuals by these documents (PVC, National ID, International Passport), so... I don't know how you're educating.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Migration During Lockdown Shows What Will Happen When Nigeria Breaksup by waledeji(m): 1:49pm On May 07, 2020
Akpana3:
[s][/s]
shatap the north owns nothing
Dangote is a product of corruption Northern government
[s][/s]
Shatap who ask you to comment, face your canceling job and leave comments for people who have reasonable things to contribute cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Northern Migration During Lockdown Shows What Will Happen When Nigeria Breaksup by x123xlolls(m): 1:55pm On May 07, 2020
Arrewa:
Stop deceiving yourself and feeling important because of the Nigerien migrants following trailers to the south for survival!

An average Hausafulani don't travel to the south except those in military, Navy, tailoring and those changing currency

Those guys are not from northern Nigeria... Yes they speak Hausa and are muslim

We share border with them in kastina and Borno!

We have large number of them here in kano hustling...

So stop feeling important when Nigeria divide you'll not see a single northerner in your region!

You'll be the ones trooping up north for survival...

What do you have in the south east that will make northerners migrant to Biafra land after division??
You need the north for survival...Biafra land is landlocked,Your land can't even produce maize, when this country divide Na there reality go hit una!

Niger Delta will be on their own... Even with the Niger Delta oil... South east is still the capital poverty of the south what if Nigeria come divide?

Stop deceiving yourself whit these trailer dramas... I watch the video where they were intercepted... The security agents tag them kano indigenes whitout asking them for their IDs or interviewing them!

Stop feeling too important... An average Hausafulani will never travel to the east unless those who have very important thing to do there!

I have been to all the eastern states including Asaba...

80% of those people you're calling ndi Hausa are Niger migrants...

They're more Igbos in the north than Hausafulanis in the entire south

See as they're Gullible shouting that's true grin grin

I just pray for this country to divide sooner! Even if na temporary division...

My friend from Enugu called me that the price of food stuffs is now very high that people can no longer afford to eat... That this shit should end so that food will start flowing down east! And these people are not on lockdown like Lagos and Kano... But the price of food alone is making them not to feed

I laughed... grin >

Upon the fact that Northerners are pushing food down south with the help of Nigerein smugglers... I just pray for this lockdown to intensify and last for 3 months...

The north is abundantly blessed... We just need to invest more on agriculture... And we can feed the whole of Africa!

I LOVE UR POST

1 Like

Re: Northern Migration During Lockdown Shows What Will Happen When Nigeria Breaksup by Arrewa: 2:02pm On May 07, 2020
x123xlolls:

I LOVE UR POST
cool
Re: Northern Migration During Lockdown Shows What Will Happen When Nigeria Breaksup by waledeji(m): 2:19pm On May 07, 2020
Akpana3:
[s][/s]
sorry i don't do yeroba Muslims
[s][/s]

Sorry I'm paying you with your own coin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Northern Migration During Lockdown Shows What Will Happen When Nigeria Breaksup by adekolaelect(m): 2:31pm On May 07, 2020
Arrewa:
I'm educating... I'm a traveler... I have been to two states in the south west and have to the 5 eastern states... I travel for education and exposure...

I hardly meet my fellow northerners... Majority of the Hausa speaking people I encounter are Nigeriens...

We have many of them here in the north...

OK but you claimed them during elections as your!! OK when they don't belong to any region in Nigeria they are not Nigerians they should be flushed out. It is unwise to allow them to sabotage the economy and peace of south region .northerners accommodated them from where they come from and the can't force them on southerners. You will see many of your fellow northerners in the markets,joints,hawking of foods and fruits items in the south states try to observe it.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Migration During Lockdown Shows What Will Happen When Nigeria Breaksup by waledeji(m): 2:44pm On May 07, 2020
Akpana3:
[s][/s]
grin
you're pained because i have fixed you
you can't do your normal bigotry
do anyhow sleep anyhow tongue
[/s][s] or rather you are pained that I have exposed you for what you are, a tribal bigot who wants his kinsmen to have a field day insulting everyone here without any opposition from anyone. But you have failed miserably. You don't get anybody banned any longer here cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Northern Migration During Lockdown Shows What Will Happen When Nigeria Breaksup by Amumaigwe: 2:47pm On May 07, 2020
Arrewa:
Stop deceiving yourself and feeling important because of the Nigerien migrants following trailers to the south for survival!

An average Hausafulani don't travel to the south except those in military, Navy, tailoring and those changing currency

Those guys are not from northern Nigeria... Yes they speak Hausa and are muslim

We share border with them in kastina and Borno!

We have large number of them here in kano hustling...

So stop feeling important when Nigeria divide you'll not see a single northerner in your region!

You'll be the ones trooping up north for survival...

What do you have in the south east that will make northerners migrant to Biafra land after division??
You need the north for survival...Biafra land is landlocked,Your land can't even produce maize, when this country divide Na there reality go hit una!

Niger Delta will be on their own... Even with the Niger Delta oil... South east is still the capital poverty of the south what if Nigeria come divide?

Stop deceiving yourself whit these trailer dramas... I watch the video where they were intercepted... The security agents tag them kano indigenes whitout asking them for their IDs or interviewing them!

Stop feeling too important... An average Hausafulani will never travel to the east unless those who have very important thing to do there!

I have been to all the eastern states including Asaba...

80% of those people you're calling ndi Hausa are Niger migrants...

They're more Igbos in the north than Hausafulanis in the entire south

See as they're Gullible shouting that's true grin grin

I just pray for this country to divide sooner! Even if na temporary division...

My friend from Enugu called me that the price of food stuffs is now very high that people can no longer afford to eat... That this shit should end so that food will start flowing down east! And these people are not on lockdown like Lagos and Kano... But the price of food alone is making them not to feed

I laughed... grin >

Upon the fact that Northerners are pushing food down south with the help of Nigerein smugglers... I just pray for this lockdown to intensify and last for 3 months...

The north is abundantly blessed... We just need to invest more on agriculture... And we can feed the whole of Africa!

Stop foaming in the mouth this Aboki. The Alimajiris the Northern governors are shipping from one state to another are from where? Those desperate guys are escaping from hunger, disease and untimely death as economic refugees to the south to join the already existing.army of beggers in Onitsha, Aba and PH, you are here trying to save the already battered image of the Hausa/Fulani North.
When i counseled you that Ganduje's flyovers and fancy structures can never replace human capital development, you were insulting everyone. Shortly after, the shit has hit the ceiling and all those he built the flyover for are either dead or on the run.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UGM Camp In Akwa Ibom Bursted..26 UGM Killed / Tunde Sabiu, The Young Man Giving Bola Ahmed Tinubu, A Sleepless Night(photo) / Robbers Snatch Teachers’ Salaries In Yobe State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.