Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,931 members, 7,828,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Northern Migration During Lockdown Shows What Will Happen When Nigeria Breaksup - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Migration During Lockdown Shows What Will Happen When Nigeria Breaksup (5341 Views)

Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi When Nigeria Won The Nation Cup In 2013 / New Video Of Ebele Obiano And Bianca Ojukwu Shows What Really Happened / Top Ten Things That Will Happen When Nigeria Is Restructured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northern Migration During Lockdown Shows What Will Happen When Nigeria Breaksup by ZombieNation: 11:37am On May 07, 2020
The lock-down has created a sort of semi-independence for most states in the south as they enforce border movements in and out of their state borders.

You will hardly hear of any southerner moving to the north during this lock-down rather all we hear of is how northerners are desperately moving south.

This will be the case when (and not if) Nigeria disintegrates.

You will see truck loads and a caravan of northerners migrating down south in a bid to escape the crushing poverty in their own country.

If you think this can be checked by enforcing strict border controls then you are a dreamer. These northerners will follow the Fulani cattle routes through bushes and forests, crossing rivers to get to the south.

This is where a major conflict and crisis will arise for the liberated States of the South.

There will be bandits embedded deep in the forests who apart from raping, killing , kidnapping and stealing will be involved in human trafficking akin to what we see in the Sahara with the Touregs.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Migration During Lockdown Shows What Will Happen When Nigeria Breaksup by ventoh: 11:42am On May 07, 2020
A point though!

17 Likes

Re: Northern Migration During Lockdown Shows What Will Happen When Nigeria Breaksup by bigiyaro(m): 11:43am On May 07, 2020
you have seen the future, just that the southerners in the north would have to come back home to defend their territories.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Migration During Lockdown Shows What Will Happen When Nigeria Breaksup by Zooposki(f): 11:58am On May 07, 2020
You are indeed a wise man and have seen the future.

25 Likes

Re: Northern Migration During Lockdown Shows What Will Happen When Nigeria Breaksup by Arrewa: 12:02pm On May 07, 2020
Stop deceiving yourself and feeling important because of the Nigerien migrants following trailers to the south for survival!

An average Hausafulani don't travel to the south except those in military, Navy, tailoring and those changing currency

Those guys are not from northern Nigeria... Yes they speak Hausa and are muslim

We share border with them in kastina and Borno!

We have large number of them here in kano hustling...

So stop feeling important when Nigeria divide you'll not see a single northerner in your region!

You'll be the ones trooping up north for survival...

What do you have in the south east that will make northerners migrant to Biafra land after division??
You need the north for survival...Biafra land is landlocked,Your land can't even produce maize, when this country divide Na there reality go hit una!

Niger Delta will be on their own... Even with the Niger Delta oil... South east is still the capital poverty of the south what if Nigeria come divide?

Stop deceiving yourself whit these trailer dramas... I watch the video where they were intercepted... The security agents tag them kano indigenes whitout asking them for their IDs or interviewing them!

Stop feeling too important... An average Hausafulani will never travel to the east unless those who have very important thing to do there!

I have been to all the eastern states including Asaba...

80% of those people you're calling ndi Hausa are Niger migrants...

They're more Igbos in the north than Hausafulanis in the entire south

See as they're Gullibly shouting that's true grin grin

I just pray for this country to divide sooner! Even if na temporary division...

My friend from Enugu called me that the price of food stuffs is now very high that people can no longer afford to eat... That this shit should end so that food will start flowing down east! And these people are not on lockdown like Lagos and Kano... But the price of food alone is making them not to feed

I laughed... grin >

Upon the fact that Northerners are pushing food down south with the help of Nigerein smugglers... I just pray for this lockdown to intensify and last for 3 months...

The north is abundantly blessed... We just need to invest more on agriculture... And we can feed the whole of Africa!

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Northern Migration During Lockdown Shows What Will Happen When Nigeria Breaksup by jacquincy: 12:09pm On May 07, 2020
nostradamus wouldn't have seen better.

5 Likes

Re: Northern Migration During Lockdown Shows What Will Happen When Nigeria Breaksup by Deebwebb: 12:11pm On May 07, 2020
Exactly,the north are parasites to the south,but after will leave this zoo,you will understand how offensive will can be in defending our land,but for now the south can never be one because of Yoruba Muslims in the south west,who worship their masters in the north... only if the rest eastern region can come together, only then can we defeat the north and get our republic....

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Migration During Lockdown Shows What Will Happen When Nigeria Breaksup by ZKOSOSO(m): 12:15pm On May 07, 2020
Very true

3 Likes

Re: Northern Migration During Lockdown Shows What Will Happen When Nigeria Breaksup by HeadShot: 12:16pm On May 07, 2020
Come to think of it.....

I have never seen a truck load of southerners heading northwards especially since the lock down started....

What is chasing them away from their homes.
The only way to beat this pandemic is by restricting movements...

22 Likes

Re: Northern Migration During Lockdown Shows What Will Happen When Nigeria Breaksup by ZKOSOSO(m): 12:19pm On May 07, 2020
Arrewa:
Stop deceiving yourself and feeling important because of the Nigerien migrants following trailers to the south for survival!

An average Hausafulani don't travel to the south except those in military, Navy, tailoring and those changing currency

So stop feeling important when Nigeria divide you'll not see a single northerner in your region!

What do you have in the south east that will make northerners migrant to Biafra land after division??

Stop deceiving yourself when these trailer dramas... I watch the video where they were intercepted... The security agents tag them kano indigenes whitout asking them for their IDs or interviewing them!

Stop feeling too important... An average Hausafulani will never travel to the east unless those who have very important thing to do there!

Keep feeling cool...it's allowed...!
But when shit hit fan......we would trace every rat from core North, smoke them all out and expel them to the desert where nature is teaching reality lessons of life.
We Southerners are owners of everything good including nice people and pretty babes in Nigeria and Africa....except Ethiopia gals...!

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Migration During Lockdown Shows What Will Happen When Nigeria Breaksup by HeadShot: 12:19pm On May 07, 2020
Arrewa:

Stop deceiving yourself when these trailer dramas... I watch the video where they were intercepted... The security agents tag them kano indigenes whitout asking them for their IDs or interviewing them!I have been to all the eastern states including Asaba...

Will you say same when it's election time
They all have voters card

Stop shifting goal posts to suit your narrative

32 Likes

Re: Northern Migration During Lockdown Shows What Will Happen When Nigeria Breaksup by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 07, 2020
What Luggard put together, no tribe can put asunder. We're one big family.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Migration During Lockdown Shows What Will Happen When Nigeria Breaksup by MasterKernel: 12:34pm On May 07, 2020
Arrewa:

You need the north for survival...Biafra land is landlocked,Your land can't even produce maize, when this country divide Na there reality go hit una!

Niger Delta will be on their own... Even with the Niger oil... South east is still the capital poverty of the south what if Nigeria come divide?

Stop deceiving yourself whit these trailer dramas... I watch the video where they were intercepted... The security agents tag them kano indigenes whitout asking them for their IDs or interviewing them!

See as they're Gullible shouting that's true grin grin

Sometimes, I find it difficult to understand your logic. They have PVC and National ID, yet you call them Chadians and Nigeriens.
I believe you, They aren't Nigerians, but they form the majority of commuters from the North, right?
But those that bring Agro produces down South are Northerners, I wouldn't mind asking you the school that graduated you.

Almajiris aren't Northerners too.

This is just a sample of what disintegration, post Nigeria Era will look like. Igbos will rather patronize Cameroon, instead of North.

47 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Northern Migration During Lockdown Shows What Will Happen When Nigeria Breaksup by meccuno: 12:37pm On May 07, 2020
Arrewa:

Niger Delta will be on their own... Even with the Niger oil... South east is still the capital poverty of the south what if Nigeria come divide?

My friend from Enugu called me that the price of food stuffs is now very high that people can no longer afford to eat... That this shit should end so that food will start flowing down east!

I laughed... grin >

Upon say Nigeriens dey smuggle food down south... I just pray for this lockdown to intensify and last for 3 months...
So Americans and other foreign National companies are here for survival? Your choice of words Sha. grin

6 Likes

Re: Northern Migration During Lockdown Shows What Will Happen When Nigeria Breaksup by RZArecta(m): 12:37pm On May 07, 2020
Build proper border crossings like that of US/Mexico, have armed guards and rangers patrolling the forests with shoot at sight orders. We can’t have terrorists gallivanting around our forest regions hoping to cause carnage like is happening unabated in the middle-belt and southern kaduna cool

15 Likes

Re: Northern Migration During Lockdown Shows What Will Happen When Nigeria Breaksup by Arrewa: 12:38pm On May 07, 2020
MasterKernel:

Sometimes, I find it difficult to understand your logic. They aren't Nigerians, but they form the majority of commuters from the North, right?
But those that bring Agro produces down South are Northerners, I wouldn't mind asking you the school that graduated you.

Almajiris aren't Northerners too.

This is just a sample of what disintegration, post Nigeria Era will look like. Igbos will rather patronize Cameroon, instead of North.
I'm educating you... The owner of those agro produce are northerners... But they carry Nigeriens along for cheap labour!

You will rather buy from Cameron? What will you buy from cameron? Cameroon pepper I guess!

1 Like

Re: Northern Migration During Lockdown Shows What Will Happen When Nigeria Breaksup by adekolaelect(m): 12:42pm On May 07, 2020
Arrewa:

Stop deceiving yourself when these trailer dramas... I watch the video where they were intercepted... The security agents tag them kano indigenes whitout asking them for their IDs or interviewing them!

you wrote these simply bcs of who you are .over population makes you think they are not among of you .they are among of you when it was time to vote but they are not among of you when it is time for all to stay in their regions? They were among of you to occupy all political post in the country but they are migrators when it is time for them to stop spreading covid 19 to southern regions? When you know where they came from why can't you send them back ? Must south suffer for your inability to control your region's border or birth ? They are yours when you need their votes but they are not yours when your region have to suffer and care for them .

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Northern Migration During Lockdown Shows What Will Happen When Nigeria Breaksup by gloriaunobi(f): 12:43pm On May 07, 2020
Arrewa:

My friend from Enugu called me that the price of food stuffs is now very high that people can no longer afford to eat... That this shit should end so that food will start flowing down east!

I laughed... grin >

Upon the fact that Northerners are pushing food down south with the help of Nigerian smugglers... I just pray for this lockdown to intensify and last for 3 months...
Uncle it really pained you, OP did not mention Biafra in his post but you've converted it to Biafra post.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Migration During Lockdown Shows What Will Happen When Nigeria Breaksup by ZombieNation: 12:47pm On May 07, 2020
[s]
Arrewa:
I'm educating you... The owner of those agro produce are northerners... But they carry Nigeriens along for cheap labour!

You will rather buy from Cameron? What will you buy from cameron? Cameroon pepper I guess!
[/s]

Apart from tomato, pepper and onions and cereals like millet used to make my beer what exactly do the north produce?

The only valuable product is Yams and it comes from the middle belt and not your barren desert.

By the way, the north is a burden to the agricultural development of the south because it is heavily subsidized by the FG in this regard and employs slave labour from their impoverished masses.

This is why no one in the south sees any commercial sense in setting up a green house to farm tomatoes when a basket of tomatoes from the north is cheaper than the basket itself.

A one acre hydroponic green house tomato farm will yield the equivalent of 20 acres of open farmland in the north.

Stop beating your CoVid-19 infected chest.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Migration During Lockdown Shows What Will Happen When Nigeria Breaksup by Arrewa: 12:48pm On May 07, 2020
I'm educating... I'm a traveler... I have been to two states in the south west and have to the 5 eastern states... I travel for education and exposure...

I hardly meet my fellow northerners... Majority of the Hausa speaking people I encounter are Nigeriens...

We have many of them here in the north...

adekolaelect:
you wrote these simply bcs of who you are .over population makes you think they are not among of you .they are among of you when it was time to vote but they are not among of you when it is time for all to stay in their regions? They were among of you to occupy all political post in the country but they are migrators when it is time for them to stop spreading covid 19 to southern regions? When you know where they came from why can't you send them back ? Must south suffer for your inability to control your region's border or birth ? They are yours when you need their votes but they are not yours when your region have to suffer and care for them .

1 Like

Re: Northern Migration During Lockdown Shows What Will Happen When Nigeria Breaksup by oluwadabira111(m): 12:50pm On May 07, 2020
Bullshit has usual from those over privilege bastard
Re: Northern Migration During Lockdown Shows What Will Happen When Nigeria Breaksup by Arrewa: 12:50pm On May 07, 2020
ZombieNation:
[s][/s]

Apart from tomato, pepper and onions and cereals like millet used to make my beer what exactly do the north produce?

The only valuable product is Yams and it comes from the middle belt and not your barren desert.

By the way, the north is a burden to the agricultural development of the south because it is heavily subsidized by the FG in this regard and employs slave labour from their impoverished masses.

This is why no one in the south sees any commercial sense in setting up a green house to farm tomatoes.

A one acre hydroponic green house tomato farm will yield the equivalent of 20 acres of open farmland in the north.

Stop beating your CoVid-19 infected chest.

we are abundantly blessed!! You can't deny that fact!

Re: Northern Migration During Lockdown Shows What Will Happen When Nigeria Breaksup by oluwadabira111(m): 12:52pm On May 07, 2020
Arrewa:

I'm educating... I'm a traveler... I have to two states in the south west and have to the 5 eastern states... I travel for education and exposure...

I hardly meet my fellow northerners... Majority of the Hausa speaking people I encounter are Nigeriens...

We have many of them here in the north...

You are on point bro tell him!They are northern when it is election time and they need them to inflate the amount of vote from their region. but after that they become useless! useless bunch of people!!

10 Likes

Re: Northern Migration During Lockdown Shows What Will Happen When Nigeria Breaksup by MasterKernel: 12:59pm On May 07, 2020
Arrewa:

Did you say owners, are transporting Nigerians along for cheap labour?
Playing the Ostrich won't help you, which Nigerians? It's Northerners.

Are you saying all Northerners in the South, aside the business ones are from Niger and Chad?

Are these people not part of your population that enables you to win votes?

It's just one months, they're trying to escape from every available space.

8 Likes

Re: Northern Migration During Lockdown Shows What Will Happen When Nigeria Breaksup by ZombieNation: 1:02pm On May 07, 2020
[s]
Arrewa:
we are abundantly blessed!! You can't deny that fact!
[/s]

None of what you posted can be classified as cash crops.

It will take every centimeter of land in the north planting all these 3 mth crops to build third main land bridge.

Be thankful to the south, you ungrateful peasant serf!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Migration During Lockdown Shows What Will Happen When Nigeria Breaksup by Arrewa: 1:03pm On May 07, 2020
MasterKernel:

Did you say owners, are transporting Nigerians along for cheap labour?
Playing the Ostrich won't help you, which Nigerians? It's Northerners.

Are you saying all Northerners in the South, aside the business ones are from Niger and Chad?

Are these people not part of your population that enables you to win votes?

It's just one months, they're trying to escape from every available space.
you are entitle to believe what you want to believe...

Most of them have PVC and do vote during election... I'm opening your eyes to see what's happening in Nigeria... And you're still choosing the other way round... Believe in whatever you want... People way get sense will will try to study my claim and make their research independently to either debunk or affirm...
Re: Northern Migration During Lockdown Shows What Will Happen When Nigeria Breaksup by Arrewa: 1:05pm On May 07, 2020
ZombieNation:
[s][/s]

None of what you posted can be classified as cash crops.

It will take every centimeter of land in the north planting all these 3 mth crops to build third main land bridge.

Be thankful to the south, you ungrateful peasant serf!
many European countries are developed through farming!!

Northern Nigeria is officially an oil producing region... We have oil we have Agriculture!!
Re: Northern Migration During Lockdown Shows What Will Happen When Nigeria Breaksup by ProudBiafran: 1:06pm On May 07, 2020
The zoo is finished.

4 Likes

Re: Northern Migration During Lockdown Shows What Will Happen When Nigeria Breaksup by MasterKernel: 1:07pm On May 07, 2020
Arrewa:

I laughed... grin >

Upon the fact that Northerners are pushing food down south with the help of Nigerian smugglers... I just pray for this lockdown to intensify and last for 3 months...

The north is abundantly blessed... We just need to invest more on agriculture... And we can feed the whole of Africa!

You sound like a product of Northern institute. North produce what?... The buyers are the kings. If we don't buy from Nigeria, we can decide to buy from any other country. You don't feed anybody.

Niger Delta literally feeds for you for nothing. Gives you monthly allocation for a bunch of reductant elements, whose usefulness is below per.

Famine, lack, hunger and malnutrition is 21th century hallmark of the North.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Migration During Lockdown Shows What Will Happen When Nigeria Breaksup by Biafrarep(m): 1:09pm On May 07, 2020
You really do have a point op. The first thing that would be closed once their is hostility are the borders.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria's History Timeline (with Pictures) - 800B.C - 1999... / Jonathan Is Preparing For War In 2015 / 19-year-old American Arrested At The Airport On His Way To Join ISIS (PICTURED)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.