Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,560 members, 7,861,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:15 PM

You Can't Call Yourself A Lagosian If You've Not Had This. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Can't Call Yourself A Lagosian If You've Not Had This. (6321 Views)

"If You've Got Big Bums, Flaunt It!" - Ebony Stripper Flashes Nudes! / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist / 'You've Not Finished Your Sex Round, If The Lady Did Not Come'- Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can't Call Yourself A Lagosian If You've Not Had This. by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 07, 2020
missimelda01:

These words are deep hmm grin
Lol true talk. And you got a nice Pic on yor profile smiley
Anyways lemme flee from yor sight before I get caught by bae cheesy
Re: You Can't Call Yourself A Lagosian If You've Not Had This. by missimelda01(f): 8:54pm On May 07, 2020
Dicktion:
Lol true talk. And you got a nice Pic on yor profile smiley
Anyways lemme flee from yor sight before I get caught by bae cheesy
lol thank you.
Re: You Can't Call Yourself A Lagosian If You've Not Had This. by Dreyton36: 9:10pm On May 07, 2020
Kharol1234:
over enjoyment no go finish you
wetin man go do na , tomorrow is not promised

1 Like

Re: You Can't Call Yourself A Lagosian If You've Not Had This. by Dreyton36: 9:10pm On May 07, 2020
missimelda01:

You'll sleep for 3 hours after eating grin
you go sweat under AC like person wey don make am

1 Like

Re: You Can't Call Yourself A Lagosian If You've Not Had This. by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 9:38pm On May 07, 2020
Comedian2019:
This is what IPOB yoots call Ofe manu grin
stop disgracing ur tribe nd self grin grin
Re: You Can't Call Yourself A Lagosian If You've Not Had This. by Bornfool(m): 9:43pm On May 07, 2020
My best food

1 Like

Re: You Can't Call Yourself A Lagosian If You've Not Had This. by GabrielYulaw(m): 10:36pm On May 07, 2020
missimelda01:
Bread and Ewa agoyin seems to be the most popular food in Lagos state, enjoyed by both the rich and poor.. most people like it because it's very filling grin, funny enough I don't like it because it's a heavy meal.. I like to keep space for other goodies grin

Check my signature, I've got something interesting for you.

I ate this for the first time last week. I cut bread in two and filled the space with hot beans. I felt like a criminal while doing this, but the taste was great. Not as great as indomie's own though.

1 Like

Re: You Can't Call Yourself A Lagosian If You've Not Had This. by missimelda01(f): 10:40pm On May 07, 2020
GabrielYulaw:

I ate this for the first time last week. I cut bread in two and filled the space with hot beans. I felt like a criminal while doing this, but the taste was great. Not as great as indomie's own though.
Criminal indeed grin
Welcome to the geng.

1 Like

Re: You Can't Call Yourself A Lagosian If You've Not Had This. by shestrong(f): 12:57pm On May 10, 2020
Explain
Re: You Can't Call Yourself A Lagosian If You've Not Had This. by luvyaself95(m): 1:09pm On May 10, 2020
I had this, this morning cheesy food for every individual Nigerian.
Re: You Can't Call Yourself A Lagosian If You've Not Had This. by Silentgroper(m): 1:30pm On May 10, 2020
Theevilone:

But Ewa goyi is not yoruba native food na but cotounu.
.. actually na them togo people get am
Re: You Can't Call Yourself A Lagosian If You've Not Had This. by Bisiebae(f): 1:47pm On May 10, 2020
Nothing quite yummy as ewa agoyin and soft bread.

1 Like

Re: You Can't Call Yourself A Lagosian If You've Not Had This. by nobaga: 1:58pm On May 10, 2020
Silentgroper:
.. actually na them togo people get am

From Ghana coast all the way to Lagos, some food are loved.

There is a difference between two Mosa in Lagos. One is Yoruba, the other is from Ghana I think.
Re: You Can't Call Yourself A Lagosian If You've Not Had This. by Futurejoy(f): 2:19pm On May 10, 2020
missimelda01:
Bread and Ewa agoyin seems to be the most popular food in Lagos state, enjoyed by both the rich and poor.. most people like it because it's very filling grin, funny enough I don't like it because it's a heavy meal.. I like to keep space for other goodies grin

That food is made in heaven

1 Like

Re: You Can't Call Yourself A Lagosian If You've Not Had This. by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 10, 2020
shestrong:

Explain ds baby..
Nothing to explain. I'm waiting for your post wink
Re: You Can't Call Yourself A Lagosian If You've Not Had This. by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 10, 2020
That looks good. If/whenever I visit Nigeria the first place I'm going to is an amala joint. I die there cheesy. Then an ewa agoyin joint the next day. grin
Re: You Can't Call Yourself A Lagosian If You've Not Had This. by missimelda01(f): 3:47pm On May 10, 2020
aeion:
That looks good. If/whenever I visit Nigeria the first place I'm going to is an amala joint. I die there cheesy. Then an ewa agoyin joint the next day. grin

Very important grin
Re: You Can't Call Yourself A Lagosian If You've Not Had This. by bameyi(m): 6:48pm On May 10, 2020
Comedian2019:
My question is why even if it's an oily food, respect other people ethnic food. And even if you have such thoughts be civilized enough to keep it to yourself

1 Like

Re: You Can't Call Yourself A Lagosian If You've Not Had This. by Newbielearner(m): 9:49pm On May 10, 2020
Dicktion:
A dedicated skull miner would rather not mine for the rest of eternity than decline a bread and beans meal... For that's the only reason why he mines.
True talk If you doubt me ask ijebu embarassed

Your tribalistic foolishness is undefined. Continue reasoning like this. You're most likely not going to see the best in people and in yourself till you pass...

2 Likes

Re: You Can't Call Yourself A Lagosian If You've Not Had This. by Kobojunkie: 9:53pm On May 10, 2020
missimelda01:

That is too much ewa agoyin for one person naw and i can still make out the complete shape of some of the beans on that plate. That ewa e no 'jin no'

1 Like

Re: You Can't Call Yourself A Lagosian If You've Not Had This. by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 10, 2020
Newbielearner:

Your tribalistic foolishness is undefined. Continue reasoning like this. You're most likely not going to see the best in people and in yourself till you pass...
Did I mention any tribe
Small truth let loosed and your brain has gone haywire... Don't Coman fight me o before coro go vex embarassed
Re: You Can't Call Yourself A Lagosian If You've Not Had This. by Okoroawusa: 11:45pm On May 10, 2020
Beans with 100naira bread. The day don start be that

1 Like

Re: You Can't Call Yourself A Lagosian If You've Not Had This. by blackpanthar: 12:55am On May 19, 2020
missimelda01:

I ordered it online yo be delivered to my crib. I can never get tired of it
Re: You Can't Call Yourself A Lagosian If You've Not Had This. by Fembleez1(m): 1:00am On May 19, 2020
TheCalculator:

Primary school was the last time I ate ewa agoyin, chai and 10 naira bread, that time when they still sell half bread; that's early 2000s I miss am sha

What's the name of the school bro?
Re: You Can't Call Yourself A Lagosian If You've Not Had This. by Nobody: 1:58am On May 19, 2020
Fembleez1:

What's the name of the school bro?
kiddies kollege at Alagomeji, premises now sold to a church
Re: You Can't Call Yourself A Lagosian If You've Not Had This. by DenreleDave(m): 5:25am On May 19, 2020
missimelda01:

Pls do u sell ewa goyin, I need it
Re: You Can't Call Yourself A Lagosian If You've Not Had This. by Tolani045(m): 7:04am On May 19, 2020
I truly missed this food a lot, please where can I get it? After fasting, I stay around ogudu lol �
Re: You Can't Call Yourself A Lagosian If You've Not Had This. by Gentle0wavez: 7:34am On May 19, 2020
Make una take am easy, una dey bed the worms for my belle. I never chop this morning
Re: You Can't Call Yourself A Lagosian If You've Not Had This. by Fembleez1(m): 4:53pm On May 19, 2020
TheCalculator:

kiddies kollege at Alagomeji, premises now sold to a church

Okay boss. Not the school I was thinking.

1 Like

Re: You Can't Call Yourself A Lagosian If You've Not Had This. by Torie8(f): 7:11pm On May 19, 2020
Comedian2019:
it is called ofe mmanu inugo
Re: You Can't Call Yourself A Lagosian If You've Not Had This. by DenreleDave(m): 7:15pm On May 19, 2020
missimelda01:

Imelda dear..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Savage Reply Given To A Hungry Lady On Whatsapp (pictures) / Cut Your Coat According To Your Size: See This Photo From A Traditional Marriage / Fingering Before Sex- Reasons Most Guys Engage In It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.