Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,499 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Fayose Wants Data Prices Reduced For Nigerians Amid Coronavirus Pandemic - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Wants Data Prices Reduced For Nigerians Amid Coronavirus Pandemic (32381 Views)

Shettima to Nigerians: Amid hardship, protest in a responsible and mature manner / Anger As Akpabio Mocks Nigerians Amid Nationwide Hardship / House Of Reps Fixes Resumption For Tuesday Amid Coronavirus Pandemic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Wants Data Prices Reduced For Nigerians Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by biggy26: 9:28am On May 08, 2020
michlins:
For the first time, I agree with him. But you fayose will have to come back and answer for your crimes. You can't loot and japa

Modified

To all of you mentioning me saying I'm APC supporter or something, I just want to ask you how much you got from your job of defending him. These people looted our past and present and now they are looting the future but people still have the heart to defend them instead of stoning them to death
Is that the topic? If he made sense to you, leave it there. Buhari will take care of the other part
Re: Fayose Wants Data Prices Reduced For Nigerians Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by Osiza(m): 4:22pm On May 08, 2020
Partner with a Nigeria News Update Website and get the privilege of being paid each time you share a post on your facebook or watch videos, view a post on the website, create a post and login to the website. You can start today with a one time registration fee of N1,500 and stand d chance to earn over 20k everyday Ask me how on WhatsApp 08113867028
Re: Fayose Wants Data Prices Reduced For Nigerians Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by illicit(m): 7:26pm On May 08, 2020
Integrafamoo:

No! 2017/18
What would be my gain to lie. I am not a politician. I benefited along side others while doing my PhD. You can verify online. 750k phd, 250 for masters. I learnt futa and unilorin screen out their students who did not pay up to date as at that time.
Fayose did so much and majority of EKITI people like him but the elites hate him for being too loquacious.

pay up to date. I don't understand that part
Re: Fayose Wants Data Prices Reduced For Nigerians Amid Coronavirus Pandemic by Integrafamoo: 11:19pm On May 10, 2020
illicit:

pay up to date. I don't understand that part
I meant students school fees

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Andrew Momodu Defects To PDP, Supports Obaseki’s Re-Election With N5M / Outrage As FG Admits Paying Fuel Subsidy After Removal / I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.