Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Unbelievable Cure For Keloid/bumps - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Unbelievable Cure For Keloid/bumps (51983 Views)

Best Cure For Bumps/keloid, After Shave Rash & Other Skin Bacteria Infections. / Your Experience With Keloid Treatment / Any Keloid Treatment In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unbelievable Cure For Keloid/bumps by mrbillz(m): 9:10am On Jun 22, 2015
THANKS BRO! WOULD GET TO YOU IF I HAVE ANYONE AROUND WHO NEEDS THIS. I WOULD RECOMMEND IT FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE YET TO FIND A LASTIN SOLUTION FOR THEIR BUMP
Re: Unbelievable Cure For Keloid/bumps by Depot(m): 10:48am On Jun 23, 2015
Am surprised to see this post here, a friend of mine that sells cream in Onitsha introduced me to this MCKOLL Herbal cream, after i have used many expensive creams that failed me. This is my 2nd week of using the cream, i will testify that the difference is very clear. I base in lagos, i searched for the cream all over lagos, even in Idumota the city of drugs and creams, but it was no where to be found. I now instructed the guy to send it to me through waybill, which he did. The cream is locally manufactured in Imo state, but its very powerful. Am willing to help any body in south west or any other part of Nigeria that needs the local wonder cream. Hit me up on Whatsapp on 08037780649. I work at Marina, u can always meet me at the CMS Cathedral church to pick it, my office is very close to the church. Its just 2k, waybill cost inclusive. Thanks. This is a must have for every guy, even if you dont have pumps, u can equally use it as after shave. PREVENTION THEY SAY IS BETTER THAN CURE.
Re: Unbelievable Cure For Keloid/bumps by kazzonline: 3:00pm On Jun 23, 2015
Depot:
Am surprised to see this post here, a friend of mine that sells cream in Onitsha introduced me to this MCKOLL Herbal cream, after i have used many expensive creams that failed me. This is my 2nd week of using the cream, i will testify that the difference is very clear. I base in lagos, i searched for the cream all over lagos, even in Idumota the city of drugs and creams, but it was no where to be found. I now instructed the guy to send it to me through waybill, which he did. The cream is locally manufactured in Imo state, but its very powerful. Am willing to help any body in south west or any other part of Nigeria that needs the local wonder cream. Hit me up on Whatsapp on 08037780649. I work at Marina, u can always meet me at the CMS Cathedral church to pick it, my office is very close to the church. Its just 2k, waybill cost inclusive. Thanks. This is a must have for every guy, even if you dont have pumps, u can equally use it as after shave. PREVENTION THEY SAY IS BETTER THAN CURE.

When would we stop lying and decieving our selves,this product is meant for razor bumps,thos tiny bumps that affect men on the chin where they grow hair not for big kelliods,i know this because of what was written on the label of the products.i googled it and saw it meant to treat razor bumps nor kelliods/hypertrophic scars

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable Cure For Keloid/bumps by Glowstone(m): 6:58pm On Aug 20, 2015
Depot:

can you please show us a picture to prove it. I need help.
Re: Unbelievable Cure For Keloid/bumps by T4taiwo(m): 6:55pm On Sep 02, 2015
BigNameGerry:
For MCkoll cream for bombs,reach the dealer on 08148964237. Dr john
Run for ur dear life and resources...they are a big time fraud...patronize them at ur own peril.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable Cure For Keloid/bumps by epadomo(m): 10:43pm On Feb 05, 2016
Pls where can we get dis product. Someone help
Re: Unbelievable Cure For Keloid/bumps by Emekalistic(m): 10:27am On Apr 30, 2016
hi@kelvinbala pls i need ur sincere suggestion as regards ur post.
Re: Unbelievable Cure For Keloid/bumps by fagin1982(m): 9:34pm On May 04, 2016
Mckoll is a very good cream treat bumps but not the too stubborn ones .

Whoever needs it I can assist the person to buy it

It costs N800

I have used it for over 10years

Initially it controlled it very well
Whenever I stop it comes back

Recently I stopped and it has grown so bad

Someone advised I go to Lagoon Hospital Ikeja and see a dermatologist
Re: Unbelievable Cure For Keloid/bumps by laurel03(m): 6:39am On Dec 09, 2016
Depot:

ur whatsapp not available
Re: Unbelievable Cure For Keloid/bumps by zillonnair(m): 6:52pm On Oct 22, 2017
from the responses i see here, it is obvious, the bumps kept coming back.

Well i had similar experiences with plenty other products of bumps treatment. Infact, i treated my bumps twice with Steroids injection in South Africa and in less than 6months, they re-occured, this is not taking to fact, the many side effects that steroids have on your body.

I battled Keloid (bumps) for over 10 years, until i encountered this powerful drug. Let me quickly add that i visited the then popular AB Bumps twice and the pain for their treatment was unbearable. I shed tears countless time while going through their treatment.

Bumps are extremely stubborn and differs from people to people. Mine was one of the most stubborn keloids i have ever seen. It will be treated and it will come back until i discover the final solution.

Its been three years now, no single scratch, itch or growth at the back of my neck. Plus my hair has grown back, no sign that i ever had keloids, other lesion treatment leave behind permanent scar that becomes obvious and visible to the eyes but not this product.

It is not cheap, so dont expect a quick fix, if you are really tired of the keloids and want to get it out, then contact me, i will send you the drugs and cream.

Please this is strictly business, and i am giving you a money back guarantee.

You will see results in two weeks. depending on the size, it will most likely clear out by the fourth week.

It is very powerful and completely no side effects free.

It is not herbal product, this is a pure English drugs specifically for Keloids (bumps).

Call or whatsapp me on 09081691891.
Re: Unbelievable Cure For Keloid/bumps by zillonnair(m): 3:02pm On Apr 19, 2018
money back guarantee

Re: Unbelievable Cure For Keloid/bumps by zillonnair(m): 8:26am On May 14, 2018
Yes, special promo offer of N20,000 only!

You too can be bump free in weeks.

Drugs alone promo also available at N15,000k

1 Share

Re: Unbelievable Cure For Keloid/bumps by Ajeborhustler1: 7:53pm On Sep 23, 2018
zillonnair:
Yes, special promo offer of N20,000 only!

You too can be bump free in weeks.

Drugs alone promo also available at N15,000k
hello what kind of treatment do you offer
Re: Unbelievable Cure For Keloid/bumps by glitchyyy: 11:33pm On Nov 24, 2018
zillonnair:

Well i had similar experiences with plenty other products of bumps treatment. Infact, i treated my bumps twice with Steroids injection in South Africa and in less than 6months, they re-occured, this is not taking to fact, the many side effects that steroids have on your body.

I battled Keloid (bumps) for over 10 years, until i encountered this powerful drug. Let me quickly add that i visited the then popular AB Bumps twice and the pain for their treatment was unbearable. I shed tears countless time while going through their treatment.

Bumps are extremely stubborn and differs from people to people. Mine was one of the most stubborn keloids i have ever seen. It will be treated and it will come back until i discover the final solution.

Its been three years now, no single scratch, itch or growth at the back of my neck. Plus my hair has grown back, no sign that i ever had keloids, other lesion treatment leave behind permanent scar that becomes obvious and visible to the eyes but not this product.

It is not cheap, so dont expect a quick fix, if you are really tired of the keloids and want to get it out, then contact me, i will send you the drugs and cream.

You will see results in two weeks. depending on the size, it will most likely clear out by the fourth week.

It is not herbal product, this is a pure English drugs specifically for Keloids (bumps).

what's the mechanism of action of the drug?
How does your money back guarantee work?
In how many weeks if no action do you give it back?
I really hope you are not trying to fleece people off their money.
Re: Unbelievable Cure For Keloid/bumps by jbblues24(m): 7:09am On May 31, 2019
Oga Ade likes his coffee half and half: half coffee grounds, half wood-grain alcohol. lipsrsealed
Re: Unbelievable Cure For Keloid/bumps by Nobody: 12:54am On Jun 02, 2019
Let me take a nap... great colour, anyway. cool
Re: Unbelievable Cure For Keloid/bumps by MuhammaduJesus(m): 4:30am On Jul 25, 2019
O ga ooo, I couldn't find any positive response for your post.
Re: Unbelievable Cure For Keloid/bumps by zillonnair(m): 9:34pm On Nov 26, 2019
zillonnair:

Testimonies from my customers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

745 New Covid-19 Cases, 340 Discharged And 6 Deaths On June 18 - (2542 Tested) / Woman Dies After Consuming Herbal Drugs She Bought To Lighten Her Skin / Side Effects Of Skin Bleaching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.