Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,364 members, 7,836,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Is Age 25 Really The Ideal Time For Marriage? Check Out This Video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Age 25 Really The Ideal Time For Marriage? Check Out This Video (1222 Views)

Age 25+..what Advice Would You Give Someone Age 18-24? / What Is The Ideal Time Frame To Chase A Woman / What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Age 25 Really The Ideal Time For Marriage? Check Out This Video by Browneccesity: 2:02am On May 08, 2020
Hi nairalanders,

Misconceptions about the right time for marriage has been around for ages, get clarity from this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fidy24WGt1A
Re: Is Age 25 Really The Ideal Time For Marriage? Check Out This Video by Browneccesity: 2:43am On May 08, 2020
This video helped me navigate through relationships struggles
Re: Is Age 25 Really The Ideal Time For Marriage? Check Out This Video by vyrussbeatz: 12:45pm On May 11, 2020
Interesting Watch
Re: Is Age 25 Really The Ideal Time For Marriage? Check Out This Video by fati2001(m): 1:21pm On May 11, 2020
n
Re: Is Age 25 Really The Ideal Time For Marriage? Check Out This Video by fati2001(m): 1:22pm On May 11, 2020
m
Re: Is Age 25 Really The Ideal Time For Marriage? Check Out This Video by Sadiqali24(m): 2:23pm On May 11, 2020
fati2001:
once I hit 23 I will marry ,if everything smooth
hi! fati, can I send u a DM?
Re: Is Age 25 Really The Ideal Time For Marriage? Check Out This Video by Kaykay999(m): 3:20pm On May 11, 2020
Browneccesity:

Hi nairalanders,

Misconceptions about the right time for marriage has been around for ages, get clarity from this video.

Rubbish
Re: Is Age 25 Really The Ideal Time For Marriage? Check Out This Video by fati2001(m): 11:20pm On May 24, 2020
Sadiqali24:
for what?

1 Like

Re: Is Age 25 Really The Ideal Time For Marriage? Check Out This Video by Westernlove: 12:51am On May 25, 2020
Sadiqali24:

Fooooool Mumu SIMP.......I love how the gurl gave you an Uppercut with her reply. You lot are a disgrace to Humanity. Welldone Jare fati......I gave you that like....

1 Like

Re: Is Age 25 Really The Ideal Time For Marriage? Check Out This Video by Sadiqali24(m): 6:08am On May 25, 2020
Westernlove:

Fooooool Mumu SIMP.......I love how the gurl gave you an Uppercut with her reply. You lot are a disgrace to Humanity. Welldone Jare fati......I gave you that like....
I don't know what to say. How's the sallah celebration young man?

1 Like

Re: Is Age 25 Really The Ideal Time For Marriage? Check Out This Video by Westernlove: 8:18am On May 25, 2020
Sadiqali24:
I don't know what to say. How's the sallah celebration young man?

Ogbeni, why do you people like to Bleep up ehn? Let these ladies for once have a rethink.....But No, You lot wouldn't let that come to reality. Only If you know how these female beings dey always use una dey do yeye lol. I've got sisters and I know exactly what I'm saying. As I am, I don't go about complimenting and looking for attention of ladies anyhow. I need to show you some of my recent Chats with some Cuties. Well perhaps you might be facially ugly and your game might not be tight as well. Sallah go well though. Make you go repent.....
Re: Is Age 25 Really The Ideal Time For Marriage? Check Out This Video by Sadiqali24(m): 8:31am On May 25, 2020
Westernlove:

Ogbeni, why do you people like to Bleep up ehn? Let these ladies for once have a rethink.....But No, You lot wouldn't let that come to reality. Only If you know how these female beings dey always use una dey do yeye lol. I've got sisters and I know exactly what I'm saying. As I am, I don't go about complimenting and looking for attention of ladies anyhow. I need to show you some of my recent Chats with some Cuties. Well perhaps you might be facially ugly and your game might not be tight as well. Sallah go well though. Make you go repent.....
facially ugly? I don't think so
Re: Is Age 25 Really The Ideal Time For Marriage? Check Out This Video by Westernlove: 8:45am On May 25, 2020
Sadiqali24:
facially ugly? I don't think so

Alright then, Just up your game. Ladies will be the ones trying to compliment you.....You can compliment them once In a while too but down Act too thirsty okay.....Have a great Week....
Re: Is Age 25 Really The Ideal Time For Marriage? Check Out This Video by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 27, 2020
Browneccesity:

Hi nairalanders,

SENSIBLE REASONS TO MARRY A GIRL BETWEEN 19 AND 22

https://www.nairaland.com/4199523/ubunjas-miseducation-5-sensible-reasons

1 Like

Re: Is Age 25 Really The Ideal Time For Marriage? Check Out This Video by vyrussbeatz: 3:03pm On Jun 04, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Please Help A Brother I'm Confused. / Now She Can Beg You For More SEX, Be A Man Of Lasting Erection (for the married) / Both Redpill And Feminism are the Consequences Of Atheism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.