Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Prophet Owa’s Bombshell: Nigeria ’ll Break Into Three - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophet Owa’s Bombshell: Nigeria ’ll Break Into Three (8150 Views)

Tompolo: I Insist Nigeria ’ll Break If Jonathan Loses / Us Govt Never Said Nigeria ‘ll Break Up By 2015 – Envoy / Nigeria ’ll Collapse 2013 - Massob - Says Biafra, Oduduwa, Arewa ’ll Emerge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Owa’s Bombshell: Nigeria ’ll Break Into Three by aljharem(m): 3:14pm On Jan 12, 2011
Prophet P.F Owa, the founder of Christ Revival Miracle Centre (CREMIC), speaks on various issues regarding the present state of Nigeria, the 2011 elections and mysteries which shall be revealed in the nearest future as captured by Tayo Ogunleye.

Prophet Peter Folorunso Owa is a servant of God whose predictions and prophecies must not be taken with levity. In the past, he had spoken about issues which came to pass. He predicted the death of Abacha, the presidency of Goodluck Jonathan. “I spoke about the ascension of Jonathan to presidency at a stadium in Ilorin. God also told me long time ago that General Ibrahim Babangida will not get to the presidency again,” Prophet Owa stated. “When late Pa Adedibu was going to die, God told me and I said on the pulpit that an araba tree was about to fall in Oyo. I was so convinced that I also went to his house to say it, so, I know when God is speaking to me.”

Prophesies or predictions are events that are foretold before they ever materialise. Different men of God of varying degrees and anointing began the predictions of mysteries that characterise 2011, especially in the political terrain.

While speaking with Tribune Features, Prophet Owa noted with disgust, the disheartening state of all forms of killings in the country.

“It is disheartening to know that people are still killing themselves in the name of politics, in the name of ‘I must get there at all cost,” saying that God did not want us to be killing ourselves, adding that if God had killed us all, how would the so called leaders have had the opportunities to get to their leadership positions. He noted that God expected us to be truthful and fair to each other, adding that one of the bane of developments across all sectors, especially in politics is ‘greed’. “Our leaders will keep killing themselves if they do not do away with greed.

“It will be recalled that, President Goodluck Jonathan, as reported in the Nigerian Tribune of Monday, January 3, 2011, had, during a visit to a church in Abuja, alleged the factor of greed as the bane of national development.”

Prophet Owa also noted that though some politicians desired a free and fair election in the coming general election, some others are already devising evil ways to ensure turbulent elections.

“God told me clearly that all those devising all manners of evil ways to get themselves to their desired positions would be disappointed. God also told me He would sanitise the governments of Oyo, Kwara and Ogun. The government that people do not expect will take up the mantle of leadership in these states,” Prophet Owa predicted, adding that his prediction about Osun State materialised barely eight days after he predicted it.

On the frightening issues of bloodshed, the man of God, voicing out that there would be war and bloodshed, stated that only those who know God and serve him faithfully would be preserved from the troubles ahead.

“The war I am talking about will be birthed by violence, by the desire of some unwanted persons to force themselves into positions of authority. But, as my God whom I serve and who has been using me told me that Nigeria would be visited to the least of authority. The Lord told me He would revamp the nation in a miraculous way and I am confident He will do this without anyone being able to challenge Him. He is the owner of heaven and the earth and does things the way they please Him, Prophet Owa stated.

Prophet Owa also predicted that Nigeria would break into three soon, considering the manner in which things are going. “God told me Nigeria would break into three. It does not necessarily have to happen this year (2011), but it is not going to be long. The indicator for the split-up is manifesting gradually and it will come to pass. There is no amount of prayer that can stop this because it is the will of God and that is the only way lasting peace can be guaranteed in Nigeria.

“It is not the case that God does not want the unity of Nigeria, but this has to happen because that is the way He has chosen it to be. God showed me this vision in 1969, when I was still very young. God showed me three crowns and when I asked Him what it meant, He told me Nigeria would split into three. God always stands by His word, and this is the only prediction among many that is waiting for fulfilment. With the trend of things at the moment, it is certain that the split-up is around the corner, he stated. Arewa, according to him, will stand as a nation, Oduduwa as a nation and one other as a nation.”

The prophet noted that the peace Nigeria is experiencing today is owed to the ever enduring mercy of God. God is not happy with Nigeria because of the immeasurable immoral activities. “Pregnant women are used for rituals, blood of the innocents are shed for money making rituals. If all these evil men don’t change from their evil ways and turn to God, the judgment of God will come upon them. Honestly, God has been patient with this nation and it is high time we turned to God. We are bringing war upon ourselves through our sinful activities. It is only prayer that can save us from the anger of God. I can assure you that in all these troubles, the elect of God will be delivered,” he stated, adding that “with the help of the prayers of the servants of God, God can look down upon us with mercy.”

Prophet Owa also predicted that President Goodluck Jonathan will win the 2011 election. Speaking about the election, he said even in the midst of troubles and devilish ochestrations, God will intervene and His will will be done. “It is God’s wish that Jonathan wins and he will. It is unfortunate that people don’t rever the servants of God. I believe it is time for the servants of God to pray for this nation; when the unbelievers see the power of God in the lives of these servants of God, they will bow to the supremacy of the power of God in their lives.”

“When King Nebuchadnezzar, in his days, had a dream and could not understand its meaning, he called on his magicians and astrologers to tell him the dream he had and its interpretation, but no one could.

But there was a man in whom was the spirit of God, Daniel, who was able to tell the dream and its interpretatioon. The king feared God when Daniel did this. So, even in our days, the power of God is still alive in His servants and this is why God shows us, His servants, things to come in the future,” adding that any servant of God who speaks and it does not come to pass, is not a true servant of God.

Speaking further, Prophet Owa noted that some men of God are not respected because of theit lust for money. He posited that some acclaimed servants of God collect money from politicians, blinding their eyes from telling such politicians the truth.

While speaking about the politics in America, Prophet Owa predicted that President Barack Obama would win the next election, adding that irrespective of the challenges and criticisms he is facing, he will serve a second term in office.

http://tribune.com.ng/index.php/features/15750-prophet-owas-bombshell-nigeria-ll-break-into-three
Re: Prophet Owa’s Bombshell: Nigeria ’ll Break Into Three by chosen04(f): 4:23pm On Jan 12, 2011
it is certain that the split-up is around the corner, he stated. Arewa, according to him, will stand as a nation, Oduduwa as a nation and one other as a nation.”

Eariler the best!!!!!!!!
Re: Prophet Owa’s Bombshell: Nigeria ’ll Break Into Three by jamace(m): 4:41pm On Jan 12, 2011
Only 3? He should check his crystal balls again. I see Nigeria breaking into at least 6 countries.
Re: Prophet Owa’s Bombshell: Nigeria ’ll Break Into Three by olabukola: 4:45pm On Jan 12, 2011
What will the other nation called. Is the prophet afriad to name the other nation of what.
I only take prophecy from islamic prophets.
Re: Prophet Owa’s Bombshell: Nigeria ’ll Break Into Three by Adonike(m): 4:58pm On Jan 12, 2011
I think d man is compl
Re: Prophet Owa’s Bombshell: Nigeria ’ll Break Into Three by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 12, 2011
Thank God we have a Map expert in d house

Please Becomerich help us to do d Map thing ASAP so that we can now where we belongs to
Re: Prophet Owa’s Bombshell: Nigeria ’ll Break Into Three by abuc: 6:10pm On Jan 12, 2011
barnabasj:

Please Becomerich help us to do d Map thing ASAP so that we can now where we belongs to

One of the best advice I've seen so far. You see, I've been taking every post by Becomerich very
serious. Many people keep on saying He's a lunatic but in my view, This Becomerich is definitely an
Intellectual. Don't forget he also predicted about the breaking up of Nigeria a week ago. I think we
should be giving this guy more attention.

Though in as much that i won't support Delta, Edo, Bayelsa state and Yourba to be handed over to
Benin Republic, i think most of his Map and Satellite pictures are amazing.
Re: Prophet Owa’s Bombshell: Nigeria ’ll Break Into Three by abuc: 6:10pm On Jan 12, 2011
barnabasj:

Please Becomerich  help us to do d Map thing ASAP so  that we can now where we belongs to

One of the best advice I've seen so far. You see, I've been taking every post by Becomerich very
serious. Many people keep on saying He's a lunatic but in my view, This Becomerich is definitely an
Intellectual. Don't forget he also predicted about the breaking up of Nigeria a week ago. I think we

Though in as much that i won't support Delta, Edo, Bayelsa state and Yourba to be handed over to
Re: Prophet Owa’s Bombshell: Nigeria ’ll Break Into Three by Obiagu1(m): 6:39pm On Jan 12, 2011
olabukola:

What will the other nation called. Is the prophet afriad to name the other nation of what.
I only take prophecy from islamic prophets.

It'll probably be Biafra with some christian middle belt running to Biafra to escape the Islamic Arewa.
Re: Prophet Owa’s Bombshell: Nigeria ’ll Break Into Three by seanet02: 6:50pm On Jan 12, 2011
I want it to break up very fast. This suffering is too much for us. Make everybody dey bear him papa name.
Re: Prophet Owa’s Bombshell: Nigeria ’ll Break Into Three by Olaedo1: 6:54pm On Jan 12, 2011
Obiagu1:

It'll probably be Biafra with some christian middle belt running to Biafra to escape the Islamic Arewa.

Wouldn't be smart on the Biafra part to allow any parts of the middle belt to be included.
Re: Prophet Owa’s Bombshell: Nigeria ’ll Break Into Three by Lagosboy: 6:55pm On Jan 12, 2011
Even If Nigeria would split , it would niot be three .
Re: Prophet Owa’s Bombshell: Nigeria ’ll Break Into Three by Akhenaten: 6:56pm On Jan 12, 2011
I would prefer to have just an Igbo Republic, but an Eastern Republic will be fine with me.
Re: Prophet Owa’s Bombshell: Nigeria ’ll Break Into Three by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 12, 2011
If the Yoruba leaders really wants the break up to happen, it will.
It's only a matter of time. So we know it will break, can they make the "when" a little sooner?
I'm bored and unsatisfied with the same boring shoitty threads.

Yorubas better not join with any Benin Republic as Becommrich "predicted". If we must suffer and learn on our own for a few years [so what happens to the Northerner beggars in Lagos?] , let us. It will teach us how to bounce back.
Re: Prophet Owa’s Bombshell: Nigeria ’ll Break Into Three by Afam4eva(m): 7:01pm On Jan 12, 2011
It's only a matter of time before we call it a day as Nigerians. But i wish it will be sooner.
Re: Prophet Owa’s Bombshell: Nigeria ’ll Break Into Three by Obiagu1(m): 7:04pm On Jan 12, 2011
Ola edo:

Wouldn't be smart on the Biafra part to allow any parts of the middle belt to be included.

I know our psyche, we'll probably fall for it, afterall, some would argue, they are not Hausa/Fulani and they are christians, so they won't be going on killing rampage.
Re: Prophet Owa’s Bombshell: Nigeria ’ll Break Into Three by Akhenaten: 7:07pm On Jan 12, 2011
Obiagu1:

I know our psyche, we'll probably fall for it, afterall, some would argue, they are not Hausa/Fulani and they are christians, so they won't be going on killing rampage.

Many of them had no problem killing innocent Easterners as they were fleeing to the East as the pogroms were occurring.
Re: Prophet Owa’s Bombshell: Nigeria ’ll Break Into Three by Obiagu1(m): 7:11pm On Jan 12, 2011
Akhenaten:

Many of them had no problem killing innocent Easterners as they were fleeing to the East as the pogroms were occurring.

You're right but I won't say they are staunch christians then like they are today. Christianity was still at its early stage in the middle belt in the 60s.
Re: Prophet Owa’s Bombshell: Nigeria ’ll Break Into Three by Afam4eva(m): 7:12pm On Jan 12, 2011
Obiagu1:

We better not make a mistake that we'll regret later. if the Jos people are afraid of the Hausa dominated North. There's nothing stopping them from having their own country. Afterall tjhey are bigger than many countries in the world both in size and population. Who says Nigeria must divide into three. I see the Ijaws wanting their own country. The Igbos, Yorubas, Hausa.fulani. The middle belt might be divided into two who knows. Let's just keep our fingers crossed.
Re: Prophet Owa’s Bombshell: Nigeria ’ll Break Into Three by Olaedo1: 7:16pm On Jan 12, 2011
Obiagu1:

You're right but I won't say they are staunch christians then like they are today. Christianity was still at its early stage in the middle belt in the 60s.

The less tribes and small fractured minority tribes the better.Plus they will want all of their land to be in one country and alot of those tribal lands are split between muslim and christian.Unless you want muslim wahala and minority screams of marginalization then i suggest they are kept out of Biafra.Christian or no christian. Biafras are Igbo, Ibibio/efik and other southern tribes, they did not create christianity so that religion shouldnt be a factor in the scheme of things.
Re: Prophet Owa’s Bombshell: Nigeria ’ll Break Into Three by excanny: 7:18pm On Jan 12, 2011
Absolute rubbish. No one is splitting this country. Nigeria will forever remain one indivisible entity.
Re: Prophet Owa’s Bombshell: Nigeria ’ll Break Into Three by udezue(m): 7:22pm On Jan 12, 2011
Yorub should go with Nupe, Hausa ppl, while middlebelt forms its own nation and Biafra too.

3 nations cheesy
Re: Prophet Owa’s Bombshell: Nigeria ’ll Break Into Three by Obiagu1(m): 7:22pm On Jan 12, 2011
afam4eva:

We better not make a mistake that we'll regret later. if the Jos people are afraid of the Hausa dominated North. There's nothing stopping them from having their own country. Afterall tjhey are bigger than many countries in the world both in size and population. Who says Nigeria must divide into three. I see the Ijaws wanting their own country. The Igbos, Yorubas, Hausa.fulani. The middle belt might be divided into two who knows. Let's just keep our fingers crossed.

This is my own opinion. There's nothing we can regret in such a move if they desire to join us. Nigeria would have been so great to the Igbos if these killings are not taking place because we have larger area to seek for opportunities since we are a very mobile group.

Secondly, they are not so large a group to concern us and I don't think they are very tribalistic.

Thirdly, many are christians.

My only concern is the muslim population amongst them. However, I'll take the Idoma group anything including their muslim without a second thought.
Re: Prophet Owa’s Bombshell: Nigeria ’ll Break Into Three by aljharem(m): 7:28pm On Jan 12, 2011
excanny:

Absolute rubbish. No one is splitting this country. Nigeria will forever remain one indivisible entity.

gbammm

the wise one speaks cool
Re: Prophet Owa’s Bombshell: Nigeria ’ll Break Into Three by Obiagu1(m): 7:29pm On Jan 12, 2011
udezue:

Yorub should go with Nupe, Hausa ppl

Seconded, afterall they have so much in common, majority of these groups are muslims.  cool
Re: Prophet Owa’s Bombshell: Nigeria ’ll Break Into Three by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 12, 2011
The sooner the BETTER,
BTW, i believe our middle belt christian brothers have over the years come to see the LIGHT. Inasmuch as we ( i.e. former eastern region ) dont have anything to lose if they dont join us, for Christ's sake, lets let them in.
Re: Prophet Owa’s Bombshell: Nigeria ’ll Break Into Three by nethacker(m): 7:46pm On Jan 12, 2011
abuc:

becomerich works wit some of these pple.since NL is a faceless community,pple think he is unserious because ofhis maps.dat guy is freaking knowledgable grin grin
Re: Prophet Owa’s Bombshell: Nigeria ’ll Break Into Three by macjive01: 7:55pm On Jan 12, 2011
If the country is breaking up, The east shud NEVER EVER leave without Benue, Taraba, southern Jos, eastern Kogi. ( cos these guys wud only b turned into eternity slaves and sacrifical blood for Hausa/Fulani jihadist God -Mohammed .

Even southern kaduna- there could b a swap of southern kaduna with northern Jos.

Then Abuja shd b divided.

Then the Midwest,
Bini shud decide who they want to b with.
The esun
The Igbo community in edo wud join the eastern new country( if they don't want to call it Biafra- cos that name is so precious and sentimental to a lot)

Then itshekiri and urhrobo wud have to make a choice of wud they want to join.

The ijaws also.

More realistic wud b a southern Nigerian confederate.

The one thing every citizenry want is freedom to breath n live without fear of Islamic jihadist n b able to voice his or her opinion without fear.
None of the southerners  irrespective of language, custom, and general differences wud take anothers life over trivia issue as a drawing in far away Denmark.
Re: Prophet Owa’s Bombshell: Nigeria ’ll Break Into Three by Olaedo1: 7:59pm On Jan 12, 2011
macjive01:

If the country is breaking up, The east shud NEVER EVER leave without Benue, Taraba, southern Jos, eastern Kogi. ( cos these guys wud only b turned into eternity slaves and sacrifical blood for Hausa/Fulani jihadist God -Mohammed .

Even southern kaduna- there could b a swap of southern kaduna with northern Jos.

Then Abuja shd b divided.

Then the Midwest,
Bini shud decide who they want to b with.
The esun
The Igbo community in edo wud join the eastern new country( if they don't want to call it Biafra- cos that name is so precious and sentimental to a lot)

Then itshekiri and urhrobo wud have to make a choice of wud they want to join.

The ijaws also.

More realistic wud b a southern Nigerian confederate.

The one thing every citizenry want is freedom to breath n live without fear of Islamic jihadist n b able to voice his or her opinion without fear.
None of the southerners  irrespective of language, custom, and general differences wud take anothers life over trivia issue as a drawing in far away Denmark.

How does that concern the East? .They can for their own country.
Re: Prophet Owa’s Bombshell: Nigeria ’ll Break Into Three by macjive01: 8:11pm On Jan 12, 2011
I served in the north I can vouche that they wud b good country men.

They are laid back but can b hardworking if giving the chance. Moreover how can we leave them to the fulanis to massacre annually. Even if the have their own country Na so so everyday hausas go dey find their trouble. The need the protection of the East. ( with the dreams of Biafra incorporated into this new nation, walahi! Make Hausa come try- Na indigenous made missiles from the new nation's strategic missile base on the moon go descend on them).
Re: Prophet Owa’s Bombshell: Nigeria ’ll Break Into Three by udezue(m): 8:12pm On Jan 12, 2011
Obiagu1:

Seconded, afterall they have so much in common, majority of these groups are muslims.  cool

They even fought fiercely to be in the same nation Nigeria when Nigeria splits they should stay together.
Almajiri and Alaye togther
cheesy cool
Re: Prophet Owa’s Bombshell: Nigeria ’ll Break Into Three by Olaedo1: 8:18pm On Jan 12, 2011
macjive01:

I served in the north I can vouche that they wud b good country men.

They are laid back but can b hardworking if giving the chance. Moreover how can we leave them to the fulanis to massacre annually. Even if the have their own country Na so so everyday hausas go dey find their trouble. The need the protection of the East. ( with the dreams of Biafra incorporated into this new nation, walahi! Make Hausa come try- Na indigenous made missiles from the new nation's strategic missile base on the moon go descend on them).

Is there no such thing as God? They will be fine. They can create their own country with middlebelt if they want. Their problem is their problem to handle.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ezekwesili & Maku Debate: 7-Days Ultimatum / Pascal Bafyau Is Dead (2012) / 4.58MILLION Nigerians Became Jobless, Is GEJ Still Clueless??? Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.