Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Slim/Petite Girls ng: Which Of These, Slim/Petite Nigerian Girls Would You Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slim/Petite Girls ng: Which Of These, Slim/Petite Nigerian Girls Would You Date? (24241 Views)

Slim Petite Busty Girl On Nigerian Idol. / Girls Would You Marry Such A Man / Powerful Bleep With A Slim, Petite Assed Girl Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slim/Petite Girls ng: Which Of These, Slim/Petite Nigerian Girls Would You Date? by Luv9jawomen: 10:03am On May 08, 2020
My previous threads have been focused on ladies with big asses, big boobs and curves. Although there are many men that like these sorts of ladies, I noticed that this wasn't the cup of tea of some men.

I've searched Instagram and I have found many ladies who fit the description of young, slim/ petite. These girls aren't endowed with big breasts or big buttocks but they have pretty faces, slim bodies and nice legs. And they are all Nigerian.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slim/Petite Girls ng: Which Of These, Slim/Petite Nigerian Girls Would You Date? by Davash222(m): 10:05am On May 08, 2020
I wish I can give you a million Likes so you can proceed. You need to see how my heart is beating fast. Can't wait to see the most beautiful creatures on earth.

If you're a slim girl, God will bless you abundantly.

Modified;

Dear OP, you're the best! God will bless you immensely for this thread. The owner of this forum should make you a MOD in romance section. How you manage to assemble the most beautiful girls in Nigeria in one thread is orgasmic.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slim/Petite Girls ng: Which Of These, Slim/Petite Nigerian Girls Would You Date? by Luv9jawomen: 11:26am On May 08, 2020
This is definitely going to be my best thread so far.

Who says Nigeria doesn't have pretty women? And who says you have to have sizeable boobs and ass to be attractive?
Re: Slim/Petite Girls ng: Which Of These, Slim/Petite Nigerian Girls Would You Date? by Luv9jawomen: 11:37am On May 08, 2020
Girl 1.

13 Likes

Re: Slim/Petite Girls ng: Which Of These, Slim/Petite Nigerian Girls Would You Date? by GOFRONT(m): 11:40am On May 08, 2020
Chaiiii......Sweet Kittykat all over this thread.....

Ehm....Lefulefu, Come and see them here!!!

3 Likes

Re: Slim/Petite Girls ng: Which Of These, Slim/Petite Nigerian Girls Would You Date? by dukeprince50: 11:41am On May 08, 2020
I've been waiting for ur thread since God knows when, but wait o, u just go to instagram and find girls, u get work sha o.
Anyway I deh enjoy ur thread, fine babes full yafu yafu. This thread will be promising.
Team moderate girls lovers, it's our turn to shine, team big boob's and big ass babes had had their moment.
They are not bad, at least u can carry them, swing them, do eagle style and ceiling fan style and small thing still deh to prezz unlike those heavy tubers. Don't look at their skinny nature o, these ones can maneuver in bed like leech

10 Likes

Re: Slim/Petite Girls ng: Which Of These, Slim/Petite Nigerian Girls Would You Date? by Nobody: 11:46am On May 08, 2020
grin
Re: Slim/Petite Girls ng: Which Of These, Slim/Petite Nigerian Girls Would You Date? by Nobody: 11:49am On May 08, 2020
Nah ion do booblesss & assless girls
Even seeing something to press sometimes bring joy wink

2 Likes

Re: Slim/Petite Girls ng: Which Of These, Slim/Petite Nigerian Girls Would You Date? by Luv9jawomen: 11:50am On May 08, 2020
Girl 2

11 Likes

Re: Slim/Petite Girls ng: Which Of These, Slim/Petite Nigerian Girls Would You Date? by Graysons: 11:52am On May 08, 2020
The ladies you post are they beautiful? it's seems like you don't know the meaning of beauty

12 Likes

Re: Slim/Petite Girls ng: Which Of These, Slim/Petite Nigerian Girls Would You Date? by GeneralPula: 11:53am On May 08, 2020
Nah as I like em be this..

Petite and sharp. cool

@Luv9jawomen.. It’s only number 1,2&7 that are petite. The rest numbers are average in terms of body size.

Incase of next time! Good one bro!

This is a perfect example of a petite girl below; everything will be small and firm! grin

Re: Slim/Petite Girls ng: Which Of These, Slim/Petite Nigerian Girls Would You Date? by Luv9jawomen: 11:57am On May 08, 2020
Graysons:
The lady you post is she beautiful? it's seems like you don't know the meaning of beauty.

Please show me your definition of beautiful.

If you don't like the ladies I post, then quietly leave the thread.

Beauty is subjective. What you find beautiful, others may not and vice versa, that's why I post pictures of different women.

I call all of them beautiful because to a significant number of men and women, they are beautiful.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slim/Petite Girls ng: Which Of These, Slim/Petite Nigerian Girls Would You Date? by Luv9jawomen: 11:58am On May 08, 2020
Girl 3.

14 Likes

Re: Slim/Petite Girls ng: Which Of These, Slim/Petite Nigerian Girls Would You Date? by Ihatefeminist: 11:59am On May 08, 2020
Hollywood and western media have so deceived us men ehhn undecided
In medival times women like these weren't even considered by the majority of men. sad

See the way they look sef;No yansh, coupled with their almost non existent boobs sad

I will pick a real woman with full breasts and ass over these skeletons any day!!
Rubbish!

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slim/Petite Girls ng: Which Of These, Slim/Petite Nigerian Girls Would You Date? by Luv9jawomen: 12:05pm On May 08, 2020
Girl 4

14 Likes

Re: Slim/Petite Girls ng: Which Of These, Slim/Petite Nigerian Girls Would You Date? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 12:12pm On May 08, 2020
Ihatefeminist:
In medival times women like these weren't even considered by the majority of men. sad

See the way they look sef;No yansh, coupled with their almost non existent boobs sad

I will pick a real woman with full breasts and ass over these skeletons any day!!
Rubbish!

Don't mind them jare.

We're asking for peppered meat, someone is serving us toothpicks!

O di egwu! undecided undecided

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slim/Petite Girls ng: Which Of These, Slim/Petite Nigerian Girls Would You Date? by Ihatefeminist: 12:13pm On May 08, 2020
wetin person wan f**k for this one body nitori oloun
Bone everywhere sad

12 Likes

Re: Slim/Petite Girls ng: Which Of These, Slim/Petite Nigerian Girls Would You Date? by dukeprince50: 12:13pm On May 08, 2020
Ihatefeminist:

Rubbish!
pls leave them laidat, we love it, make we no start to debate on this thread, this babe u posted no bad sha but I like people I can comfortably swing and do all kinda maneuvering styles

9 Likes

Re: Slim/Petite Girls ng: Which Of These, Slim/Petite Nigerian Girls Would You Date? by Luv9jawomen: 12:16pm On May 08, 2020
Some people have comprehension problems.

The thread clearly says slim/petite women, yet some morons are requesting for thick women

If you want to see women with big ass and boobs check my other threads.

This thread is for slim and petite women.

38 Likes

Re: Slim/Petite Girls ng: Which Of These, Slim/Petite Nigerian Girls Would You Date? by Luv9jawomen: 12:21pm On May 08, 2020
Girl 5

8 Likes

Re: Slim/Petite Girls ng: Which Of These, Slim/Petite Nigerian Girls Would You Date? by SonOfScientists(m): 12:21pm On May 08, 2020
Damn Girl 4 is fuckable... Mah go DM her on Insta angry

This thread is for petite lovers like me, if you ain't loving 'em please leave... no complains, no worries. We love 'em slim and beautiful

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slim/Petite Girls ng: Which Of These, Slim/Petite Nigerian Girls Would You Date? by Onego(f): 12:22pm On May 08, 2020
You guys are funny what's bad in been slim,more over many of this ladies when they give birth can become fat

1 Like

Re: Slim/Petite Girls ng: Which Of These, Slim/Petite Nigerian Girls Would You Date? by SonOfScientists(m): 12:23pm On May 08, 2020
Luv9jawomen:
Girl 5

Haha! This one no follow na.... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Slim/Petite Girls ng: Which Of These, Slim/Petite Nigerian Girls Would You Date? by Luv9jawomen: 12:27pm On May 08, 2020
Girl 6

6 Likes

Re: Slim/Petite Girls ng: Which Of These, Slim/Petite Nigerian Girls Would You Date? by dukeprince50: 12:29pm On May 08, 2020
SonOfScientists:

Haha! This one no follow na.... cheesy
she no follow? That babe too fine with the right proportion of everything.

4 Likes

Re: Slim/Petite Girls ng: Which Of These, Slim/Petite Nigerian Girls Would You Date? by Luv9jawomen: 12:35pm On May 08, 2020
Girl 7

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slim/Petite Girls ng: Which Of These, Slim/Petite Nigerian Girls Would You Date? by pahars(m): 12:40pm On May 08, 2020
They are all pretty

2 Likes

Re: Slim/Petite Girls ng: Which Of These, Slim/Petite Nigerian Girls Would You Date? by Luv9jawomen: 12:42pm On May 08, 2020
Girl 8

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slim/Petite Girls ng: Which Of These, Slim/Petite Nigerian Girls Would You Date? by Scaryface: 12:48pm On May 08, 2020
Luv9jawomen:
Girl 7

My own special oo. Make she just gentle join. Lobatan
Re: Slim/Petite Girls ng: Which Of These, Slim/Petite Nigerian Girls Would You Date? by Luv9jawomen: 12:48pm On May 08, 2020
Girl 9

8 Likes

Re: Slim/Petite Girls ng: Which Of These, Slim/Petite Nigerian Girls Would You Date? by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 08, 2020
Is it me or this babes curve are way too straight
Re: Slim/Petite Girls ng: Which Of These, Slim/Petite Nigerian Girls Would You Date? by Genesils(m): 12:51pm On May 08, 2020
It gets better when they have money to take care of themselves..
If you see petite girl wey never get... Her long neck and thin skin go make you lose interest

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Our Pre-wedding Pictures / Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss? / Things Girls Should Know About Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.