Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

The Ideal Ohanaeze Ndigbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Ideal Ohanaeze Ndigbo (1531 Views)

Okorocha Reconciles Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warring Factions (pic) / We Will Resist Any Attempt To Remove Ekweremadu – Ohanaeze Ndigbo / Picture: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Congratulates Muhammadu Buhari - The Sun. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ideal Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Akhenaten: 4:14pm On Jan 12, 2011
I took the time out to point out concern that I had with a group that says they are the voice of Ndigbo and or protectors, yet we have not heard one word from them concerning our well being.I am very disturbed about what I am reading and hearing about that is happening to out brothers and sisters in jos,bauchi,abj, etc. and couldn't just sit down and not voice my opinion about my disgust of our supposed Knights in Armor to protect us. So i have given a few words of what my "Ideal" Ohanaeze Ndigbo should be about.

*The promotion of Ndigbo to head back home*:

Money can blind and turn the weak into zombies as evident by the actions shown by our Igbo bro/sis who continue to live in northern as well as southwestern nigeria.This is a decease that won't stop in the snap of a finger.The most intelligent thing to do is to work from the understanding that money is the driver of these people but provide them physically with an assurance that they can continue to make their money back home(Igboland).They safety(as far as keeping your life) of Igboland vs. other areas already leaves our land at an advantage.That being said, Ohanaeze Ndigbo should be working out agreements.deals,contracts,etc. with the our governors and local heads to provide land for these business men/women to build upon, advertise land/area that is already set up for sale that many are unaware of, this also includes abandon factories.After working a few of these out, they should then head up north or southwest and hold a convention for Igbo businessmen and women and promote this to them with information on the land/area, state,price(if any,it could simply be negotiable),etc. During the convention it would be good to have a time where indigenes of each igbo speaking state:Imo, Delta,Ebonyi,Abia,Anambra, Rivers,Enugu can line up and see those things being offered in their state.(This is all for now but i do have more)

*Informing Ndigbo about what concerns us the Igbo nation*:

There is so much that is needed to be known that could make Ohanaeze's job a whole lot easier which they didn't take advantage of, MEDIA! A news paper that reports all that goes on about the Igbo both in and outside our land, good and bad.This Igbo news paper will get the average Igbo politically conscious of what is going on that is causing is life to be in shackles, once he knows he will build and organize and get into the scheme of this and build a fortress with his brothers(many things can come from this but i'll leave it to imagination and interpretation).The newspaper will also let the Igbo know about our achievements both outside and inside our land.The news paper would contain everything that a newspaper contains also but strictly things that directly and indirectly(such as a call for a mosque to be built in every nigerians backyard backyard, hypothetically speaking). Ohanaeze would have more than any following that they would have ever expected plus they will be in touch with the people.( There is more but I'll leave it at that)

*Security*:

As the "voice" of Ndigbo you have a duty based off that title alone along with your mission statement to secure Igbo lives. For Igbo living outside our land it is the duty for them to hold meetings which Igbo men and young men,boys as well, form a security wing under the name of Ohanaeze where they will be the militia of those communities of Igbo.They should exchange every form of contact with each other whether get goes as far as twitter, that too.However, the main body of Ohanaeze must keep in touch. No Igbo blood shall be spilled and if it is their shall be a clear message that mayhem will occur and viciously. No more soft words such as "Ndigbo will not fold its hands any longer" or "Ndigbo will resist any attempt, ",but instead we need words like such "Ndigbo will avenge the deaths of its brothers" or "Ndigbo will bring terror if one more igbo life is lost".(There's more but I'll end on that note)

*Speak for nothing but the Igbo*:

The should be no integration of any non-Igbo into Ohanaeze.No more nationalism, only tribalism. Speak on nothing that isn't about Igbo.No Igbo and "other" nigerians,lets stick with just "Igbo. Ohanaeze should not endorse any political candidate,especially a non-Igbo, like they did goodluck jonathan.If there is going to be anything close to an endorsement it will be of an Igbo in Igboland such as a governor aspirant that the overwhelming majority wants(the newspaper would have a part in knowing the works of the candidate here). However, the word "endorse" should be omitted for "support". It is a sham that Ohanaeze was making so much noise about jonathan(a non-igbo) but now you hear nothing whatsoever from them about our governorship elections coming up. Our governorship elections should be like our presidency election.(I'll leave it at that)

*Communication*:

There website has been down since the end of the summer and it is still not up, shows they are not serious. No facebook page to connect with the Igbo community whose interest they swore to look out for, shows they are not serious. Even after the president of your country created a facebook page nothing clicked a single time in their head that this facebook thing must be special and really important?Very negligent indeed.Shame.(I'll end it there)

*These are some of the concern that i have with "our" socio-cultural group Ohanaeze Ndigbo. obviously there is a disgusting and disgraceful problem here and it need to be resolved and corrected. Lets use this dicussion topic to build and voice our feelings and add to what would be an "Ideal Ohanaeze Ndigbo".*
Re: The Ideal Ohanaeze Ndigbo by AndreUweh(m): 4:52pm On Jan 12, 2011
Mazi Ihuoma has done well.
The biggest problem of Ohanaeze is finance. Without finance Ohanaeze will struggle to carry out its objectives. At the moment, states sponsor Ohanaeze. Apart from Enugu state other states find it difficult to pay their subsciptions. In Yorubaland, almost all the LGA's makes financial support to Afenifere, but it is not same in Igboland.
On Ohanaeze website. Igbo individuals and groups can assist in this aspect. We still have to thank Izu Anioma for initiating the first move. Christ Embassy's loveworld TV and website are maintained by members, why can't Ndigbo assist the apex body in this region considering the abundance of manpower of Igbo people with expert IT skills.
On Ohanaeze Ndigbo strightly for Ndigbo. It has always been an entire Igbo affair.
On security, Ohanaeze can not venture into such motive as the issue of security is the property of the fed govt.
On heading back to Alaigbo from the north. It may be a good idea but we should note that Ndigbo have been living in that region for 100 years now.
On GEJ. Ohanaeze looks into every aspect of life of Ndigbo including politics. Ndigbo needed a guidance from Ohanaeze, and the apex body gave them what they already have after wide consultations.
At the moment, we have to look into how individuals and bodies can help the apex Igbo body-Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo.
Re: The Ideal Ohanaeze Ndigbo by aljharem(m): 5:12pm On Jan 12, 2011
Akhenaten:

Money can blind and turn the weak into zombies as evident by the actions shown by our Igbo bro/sis who continue to live in northern as well as southwestern nigeria.This is a decease that won't stop in the snap of a finger.The most intelligent thing to do is to work from the understanding that money is the[b] driver of these people but provide them physically with an assurance that they can continue to make their money back home(Igboland).They safety(as far as keeping your life) of Igboland vs. other areas already leaves our land at an advantage[/b].That being said, Ohanaeze Ndigbo should be working out agreements.deals,contracts,etc. with the our governors and local heads to provide land for these business men/women to build upon, advertise land/area that is already set up for sale that many are unaware of, this also includes abandon factories.After working a few of these out, they should then head up north or southwest and hold a convention for Igbo businessmen and women and promote this to them with information on the land/area, state,price(if any,it could simply be negotiable),etc. During the convention it would be good to have a time where indigenes of each igbo speaking state:Imo, Delta,Ebonyi,Abia,Anambra, Rivers,Enugu can line up and see those things being offered in their state.(This is all for now but i do have more)

*Informing Ndigbo about what concerns us the Igbo nation*:

.The newspaper will also let the Igbo know about our achievements both outside and inside our land.The news paper would contain everything that a newspaper contains also but strictly things that directly and indirectly(such as a call for a mosque to be built in every nigerians backyard backyard, hypothetically speaking). Ohanaeze would have more than any following that they would have ever expected plus they will be in touch with the people.( There is more but I'll leave it at that)

*Security*:

As the "voice" of Ndigbo you have a duty based off that title alone along with your mission statement to secure Igbo lives. For Igbo living outside our land it is the duty for them to hold meetings which Igbo men and young men,boys as well, form a security wing under the name of Ohanaeze where they will be the militia of those communities of Igbo.They should exchange every form of contact with each other whether get goes as far as twitter, that too.However, the main body of Ohanaeze must keep in touch. No Igbo blood shall be spilled and if it is their shall be a clear message that mayhem will occur and viciously. No more soft words such as "Ndigbo will not fold its hands any longer" or "Ndigbo will resist any attempt, ",but instead we need words like such "Ndigbo will avenge the deaths of its brothers" or "Ndigbo will bring terror if one more igbo life is lost".(There's more but I'll end on that note)

*Speak for nothing but the Igbo*:

The should be no integration of any non-Igbo into Ohanaeze.No more nationalism, only tribalism. Speak on nothing that isn't about Igbo.No Igbo and "other" nigerians,lets stick with just "Igbo. Ohanaeze should not endorse any political candidate,especially a non-Igbo, like they did goodluck jonathan.If there is going to be anything close to an endorsement it will be of an Igbo in Igboland such as a governor aspirant that the overwhelming majority wants(the newspaper would have a part in knowing the works of the candidate here). However, the word "endorse" should be omitted for "support". It is a sham that Ohanaeze was making so much noise about jonathan(a non-igbo) but now you hear nothing whatsoever from them about our governorship elections coming up. Our governorship elections should be like our presidency election.(I'll leave it at that)

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

what sort of crap is this angry angry

is this man an extremist or what angry

so those igbos in abuja and lagos should form a militant group because of igbo undecided

non-igbo sure as jonathan can not join ohaneze undecided and yet they were biafrans abi undecided

so igbos that live outside igboland do not know what they are doing because they are not living in south-east

i hope my igbo brothers do not follow the advice of this ethnic bigot

mad man talking angry
Re: The Ideal Ohanaeze Ndigbo by aljharem(m): 5:23pm On Jan 12, 2011
Andre Uweh:

The biggest problem of Ohanaeze is finance. Without finance Ohanaeze will struggle to carry out its objectives. At the moment, states sponsor Ohanaeze. Apart from Enugu state other states find it difficult to pay their subsciptions. In Yorubaland, almost all the LGA's makes financial support to Afenifere, but it is not same in Igboland.
On Ohanaeze website. Igbo individuals and groups can assist in this aspect. We still have to thank Izu Anioma for initiating the first move. Christ Embassy's loveworld TV and website are maintained by members, why can't Ndigbo assist the apex body in this region considering the abundance of manpower of Igbo people with expert IT skills.
On Ohanaeze Ndigbo strightly for Ndigbo. It has always been an entire Igbo affair.
On security, Ohanaeze can not venture into such motive as the issue of security is the property of the fed govt.
On heading back to Alaigbo from the north. It may be a good idea but we should note that Ndigbo have been living in that region for 100 years now.
On GEJ. Ohanaeze looks into every aspect of life of Ndigbo including politics. Ndigbo needed a guidance from Ohanaeze, and the apex body gave them what they already have after wide consultations.
At the moment, we have to look into how individuals and bodies can help the apex Igbo body-Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
infact, i am still in shock that a nigerian can say this, and you are here appauling him undecided
Re: The Ideal Ohanaeze Ndigbo by 1025: 5:29pm On Jan 12, 2011

@Andre Uweh,
we have but a very weak ohanaeze ndi ara whose political interests have over-taken the real objectives of the organisation.
it is important you go and find out what the differences are between a preasure group and a political group.
do you know what it means excite a ppl? in the heat of the northerners demanding for a zoning arrangement that will see them be the next president, a preasure group(ohanaeze) came out to openly support an anti north arrangement. that alone cld expose the igbos living in the north to the brutalities of the northern madmen.
i wld want to take u to an incident that happened in ivory coast when GEJ threatened military action against the gbagbo led govt. the citizens showed their anger on nigerian embassy in their country.
if that ohanaeze ndigbo leader had what it takes to decide for ndigbo when it comes to vote, he shld also have what it takes to finance whatsoever course ndigbo have.
Re: The Ideal Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Akhenaten: 5:33pm On Jan 12, 2011
The author did a wonderful job articulating my views. I could not have said this better myself. However, the question is what should we do next? We know the problems plaguing Ohanaeze and we also know the solutions, but no one is acting on it.
Re: The Ideal Ohanaeze Ndigbo by AndreUweh(m): 6:03pm On Jan 12, 2011
alj harem:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
infact, i am still in shock that a nigerian can say this, and you are here appauling him undecided
Meaning.
Re: The Ideal Ohanaeze Ndigbo by AndreUweh(m): 6:10pm On Jan 12, 2011
1025:

@Andre Uweh,
we have but a very weak ohanaeze ndi ara whose political interests have over-taken the real objectives of the organisation.
it is important you go and find out what the differences are between a preasure group and a political group.
do you know what it means excite a ppl? in the heat of the northerners demanding for a zoning arrangement that will see them be the next president, a preasure group(ohanaeze) came out to openly support an anti north arrangement. that alone cld expose the igbos living in the north to the brutalities of the northern madmen.
i wld want to take u to an incident that happened in ivory coast when GEJ threatened military action against the gbagbo led govt. the citizens showed their anger on nigerian embassy in their country.
if that ohanaeze ndigbo leader had what it takes to decide for ndigbo when it comes to vote, he shld also have what it takes to finance whatsoever course ndigbo have.

Please show some respect to Ohanaeze. Tough you have some good ideas.
Re: The Ideal Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Olaedo1: 7:10pm On Jan 12, 2011
Nice write up.
Re: The Ideal Ohanaeze Ndigbo by dempeople(m): 12:16am On Jan 13, 2011
@OP

The points raised by the author are well articulated. I like the author's views on the vital importance of the media - probably the most important of the points raised. I've always being at the forefront of criticisms of Ohanaeze due to what I like to refer to as "misplaced priorities". It needs a total reorganization of its structure.
Re: The Ideal Ohanaeze Ndigbo by excanny: 12:31am On Jan 13, 2011
1025:

@Andre Uweh,
we have but a very weak[b] ohanaeze ndi ara[/b] whose political interests have over-taken the real objectives of the organisation.
i wld want to take u to an incident that happened in ivory coast when GEJ threatened military actiwhining1st the gbagbo led govt. the citizens showed their anger on nigerian embassy in their country.

grin

If they can't fulfill their roles, they should seek a dissolution.
Re: The Ideal Ohanaeze Ndigbo by kcjazz(m): 1:18am On Jan 13, 2011
This is what happens when people read too much Biafra tabloids and watch militia movies. How do people come up with this kind of things. And I am sure he is located outside the SE. The least you can do is create a website for them or even cheaper a free FB page.

@ alj harem Thank you for your comments
Re: The Ideal Ohanaeze Ndigbo by jason123: 1:29am On Jan 13, 2011
kcjazz:

This is what happens when people read too much Biafra tabloids and watch militia movies. How do people come up with this kind of things. And I am sure he is located outside the SE. The least you can do is create a website for them or even cheaper a free FB page.

Thanks for resurrecting the topic. I did not even see the topic earlier. smiley

@Topic and OP

I like you and your compassion for the people of Ndigbo but[b] you sound like a delusional extremist[/b]. How can you justify what Harem highlighted?? All your plans are non-feasible. Its like you have been brainwashed by NL. I would advise you to take a break from NL and breathe in. MY ADVICE!
Re: The Ideal Ohanaeze Ndigbo by aljharem(m): 1:39am On Jan 13, 2011
kcjazz:

thanks wink
Re: The Ideal Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Abagworo(m): 1:43am On Jan 13, 2011
jason123:

Thanks for resurrecting the topic. I did not even see the topic earlier. smiley

@Topic and OP

I like you and your compassion for the people of Ndigbo but[b] you sound like a delusional extremist[/b]. How can you justify what Harem highlighted?? All your plans are non-feasible. Its like you have been brainwashed by NL. I would advise you to take a break from NL and breathe in. MY ADVICE!

The part I support is that of investing less in the SW and North.Other Nigerians never invest in another man's region.As big and important as Port Harcourt is,Northerners and South-westerners have barely invested there.We should bear in mind that most of these billionaires made their money off oil and invested in their home regions instead of their host region.This is a form of capital flight.
Re: The Ideal Ohanaeze Ndigbo by jason123: 1:47am On Jan 13, 2011
Abagworo:

The part I support is that of investing less in the SW and North.Other Nigerians never invest in another man's region.As big and important as Port Harcourt is,Northerners and South-westerners have barely invested there.We should bear in mind that most of these billionaires made their money off oil and invested in their home regions instead of their host region.This is a form of capital flight.

I know what you mean but the reason that seems so is because the former capital was in Lagos (SW) and the new capital is in Abuja (north). With the combination of these factors, it seems that people (including igbos) only invest in those regions.
Re: The Ideal Ohanaeze Ndigbo by jason123: 1:53am On Jan 13, 2011
Abagworo:

Moreover, the only way most investors (igbos and other nigerians) can make their money quickly is by starting businesses in those states (regions). If the capital was in enugu, the same thing would have happened. Thats why I would support ONE nigeria or Southern nigeria before any stupid, short sighted and naively thought republic.
Re: The Ideal Ohanaeze Ndigbo by asha80(m): 1:57am On Jan 13, 2011
jason123:

I know what you mean but the reason that seems so is because the former capital was in Lagos (SW) and the new capital is in Abuja (north). With the combination of these factors, it seems that people (including igbos) only invest in those regions.

i hope you know that before abuja started becoming important from 1990 portharcourt has already being existing and waxing strong yedt the same apathy.
Re: The Ideal Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Akhenaten: 1:58am On Jan 13, 2011
Wait for a second people, do not get upset with the author of this piece. I know him personally and he is a good guy who cares about the Ndi Igbo just like me.

He brought up some very good points and I thought I should share. "One Nigeria" is a pipe dream. He is a realist just like me. I might be a Pan-African, but I definitely want what is best for my people.
Re: The Ideal Ohanaeze Ndigbo by asha80(m): 1:59am On Jan 13, 2011
Akhenaten:

Wait for a second people, do not get upset with the author of this piece. I know him personally and he is a good guy who cares about the Ndi Igbo just like me.

He brought up some very good points and I thought I should share. "One Nigeria" is a pipe dream. He is a realist just like me. I might be a Pan-African, but I definitely want what is best for my people.

i think you should know what threads ought to be in culture section rather than political section.
Re: The Ideal Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Akhenaten: 2:00am On Jan 13, 2011
Many of the Igbo youth, do not believe in such a non-violent strategy. Our parents survived the Civil War, and preached peace, we preach vengeance. I follow the laws of my clan that call for an eye for an eye. A foot for a foot, a LIFE FOR A LIFE.

The author and I share these views. Some of you might view this as extremist views, but I view this as protection of the Ndi Igbo.
Re: The Ideal Ohanaeze Ndigbo by jason123: 2:00am On Jan 13, 2011
asha 80:

i hope you know that before abuja started becoming important from 1990 portharcourt has already being existing and waxing strong yedt the same apathy.

Good point. But you have to agree that port-harcourt is still a big city in nigeria. Also, Lagos was still there and that adds the competition factor.
Re: The Ideal Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Akhenaten: 2:01am On Jan 13, 2011
asha 80:

i think you should know what threads ought to be in culture section rather than political section.

Yes, I should have known. However, Ohanaeze involves itself in the political realm, I thought this topic should belong in the Politics section.
Re: The Ideal Ohanaeze Ndigbo by jason123: 2:04am On Jan 13, 2011
Akhenaten:

Many of the Igbo youth, do not believe in such a non-violent strategy. Our parents survived the Civil War, and preached peace, we preach vengeance. I follow the laws of my clan that call for an eye for an eye. A foot for a foot, a LIFE FOR A LIFE.

The author and I share these views. Some of you might view this as extremist views, but I view this as protection of the Ndi Igbo.

Bros, you are in the USA shouting fire and brimstone on Nigeria. Why don't you come back home and do your< "an eye for an eye" policy?

I feel your pains and aspirations but you have to relax. I started of that same way when I joined the website but mehn, What can man do? Just relax and your would notice you would start to see things from another point of view. Mo
Re: The Ideal Ohanaeze Ndigbo by asha80(m): 2:05am On Jan 13, 2011
Akhenaten:

Yes, I should have known. However, Ohanaeze involves itself in the political realm, I thought this topic should belong in the Politics section.l

reading the contents it certainly does not belong here.

jason123:

Good point. But you have to agree that port-harcourt is still a big city in nigeria. Also, Lagos was still there and that adds the competition factor.

competition was not really the issue.the issue is that others hardly invest outside their region.
Re: The Ideal Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Akhenaten: 2:07am On Jan 13, 2011
jason123:

Bros, you are in the USA shouting fire and brimstone on Nigeria. Why don't you come back home and do your< "an eye for an eye" policy?

I feel your pains and aspirations but you have to relax. I started of that same way when I joined the website but mehn, What can man do? Just relax and your would notice you would start to see things from another point of view. Mo

Who said I was in the United States? I never mentioned my location to anyone on Nairaland.

I am cool, calm and collect. My emotions do not get the best of me unless it is a discussion about Biafra. Then you will see my fangs.
Re: The Ideal Ohanaeze Ndigbo by jason123: 2:10am On Jan 13, 2011
asha 80:

competition was not really the issue.the issue is that others hardly invest outside their region.
You are probably right. Many people especially the yorubas do not like to travel to other regions talkless of investing in them. To them, its either SW or abroad but I think as the populationand competion in the SW and other region increases, they would have no choice but to invest in less competitive region (SE). Its all a function of time.
Re: The Ideal Ohanaeze Ndigbo by dempeople(m): 2:11am On Jan 13, 2011
Akhenaten:

Who said I was in the United States? I never mentioned my location to anyone on Nairaland.

I am cool, calm and collect. My emotions do not get the best of me unless it is a discussion about Biafra. Then you will see my fangs.

Even at that, I've learnt to let things be.
Re: The Ideal Ohanaeze Ndigbo by jason123: 2:14am On Jan 13, 2011
Akhenaten:

Apologise for assuming. But learn to control those emotions even when people talk about biafra. Its an advice because I think you have a good heart and I do not want you to behave the way I behaved in the past. Its totally unnecessary.
Re: The Ideal Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Akhenaten: 2:27am On Jan 13, 2011
The only word that I would not have used in this piece would have been the word "tribalism." I know what he was trying to say, but that word has a negative connotation.

But for the most part, the author did a very good job.

What is wrong with providing security for the Ndi Igbo?

Or communicating Igbo views?

Or promoting an Igbo candidate?

Ohanaeze is suppose to speak on behalf of the Ndi Igbo.
Re: The Ideal Ohanaeze Ndigbo by asha80(m): 2:33am On Jan 13, 2011
Akhenaten:

The only word that I would not have used in this piece would have been the word "tribalism." I know what he was trying to say, but that word has a negative connotation.

But for the most part, the author did a very good job.

What is wrong with providing security for the Ndi Igbo?

Or communicating Igbo views?

Or promoting an Igbo candidate?

Ohanaeze is suppose to speak on behalf of the Ndi Igbo.

like i said the contents are more cultural than political.if you want a more healthy debate you will know that it is not supposed to be here.the more you stay in nairaland the more you will get to understand what i am talking about.
Re: The Ideal Ohanaeze Ndigbo by kcjazz(m): 2:44am On Jan 13, 2011
Akhenaten:

Unless the meaning of Pan-African has changed, I don't think you are one. Its like saying you are a pregnant virgin. Let your actions be congruent and consistent.
*The promotion of Ndigbo to head back home*

First off, it is an insult to say people seeking for opportunities to better themselves are money lovers. And who told you Igbo people do not come back to invest.

Well, when Ohanaeze becomes a focused leadership group of elders, only then will we be able to support their work. Actually, support will come naturally.
While we wait for Ohanaeze, we need to hold our SE governors and leaders accountable, they have learnt to cover their deficiencies with the cries of marginalization and anti-Igbonization.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cult Clash Kills 10 In Edo / President Goodluck Jonathan's Campaign Group Offered Me Bribe / Blood And Oil Trailer - Bbc - In The Niger Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.