Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

EFCC: We Are Ready To Re-Arraign Orji Kalu Immediately - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC: We Are Ready To Re-Arraign Orji Kalu Immediately (35662 Views)

EFCC: We Did Not Advise Mompha On Hushhpuppi / EFCC to arraign Orji Kalu for Fraud Eight months after Retrial Verdict / EFCC To Re-Arraign Ladoja For Alleged N4.7bn Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC: We Are Ready To Re-Arraign Orji Kalu Immediately by Wickedfact: 2:26pm On May 08, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

You must be mad to think I will waste my time arguing with a raven lunatic like you .

The word is spelled raving. You are a mentally ret@rded illiterate. I just hope those around you get enough rope to tie you up like the animal that you are.
Re: EFCC: We Are Ready To Re-Arraign Orji Kalu Immediately by jrusky(m): 2:27pm On May 08, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

The case will be dragged for 10yrs
By then, Kalu is already enjoying immunity as a democratically elected president of Nigeria .

President of which country
Re: EFCC: We Are Ready To Re-Arraign Orji Kalu Immediately by Angelfrost(m): 2:28pm On May 08, 2020
Sigh... Orji Uzor Kalu, Naira Marley, Fayose, Fani-Kayode, the Dubai BDC money launderer, etc...

Dear EFCC, just face it!!! You are more impotent than a toothless mouse!!! Tueh!!!

Re: EFCC: We Are Ready To Re-Arraign Orji Kalu Immediately by NybenSBF101(m): 2:28pm On May 08, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
What is good for Kalu is also good for tinubu

Why bring Tinubu into this, is EFCC prosecuting Tinubu now? I am an Igbo man but I tell you that this obsession over Tinubu is becoming boring. We should be better than this petty insults, if you are bored, pick up a book and read.

1 Like

Re: EFCC: We Are Ready To Re-Arraign Orji Kalu Immediately by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:32pm On May 08, 2020
Wickedfact:

The word is spelled raving. You are a mentally ret@rded illiterate. I just hope those around you get enough rope to tie you up like the animal that you are.

Like I said , you're a lunatic so replying to every of your useless mention is a waste of time .

I'm done

You can go jump off a cliff dumbo.
Re: EFCC: We Are Ready To Re-Arraign Orji Kalu Immediately by jrusky(m): 2:33pm On May 08, 2020
NybenSBF101:

Why bring Tinubu into this, is EFCC prosecuting Tinubu now? I am an Igbo man but I tell you that this obsession over Tinubu is becoming boring. We should be better than this petty insults, if you are bored, pick up a book and read.

God bless you bro I love people like you. My Respect comrade!!!

Its so shameful all the time Tinubu this Tinubu that and this man has not one day say anything bad about SE till this very day.

We are talking Kalu he jumped to Tinubu as if he has nothing more in life than to be mentioning Tinubu name.

1 Like

Re: EFCC: We Are Ready To Re-Arraign Orji Kalu Immediately by castiello(m): 2:33pm On May 08, 2020
NybenSBF101:

No mind am boss that guy is a goat correct bush nama
Re: EFCC: We Are Ready To Re-Arraign Orji Kalu Immediately by Benbellamor: 2:33pm On May 08, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

The case will be dragged for 10yrs
By then, Kalu is already enjoying immunity as a democratically elected president of Nigeria .
Its a big lie sir....He will be granted bail as Efcc file counter charges EFCC will lose because Their Negligence to proceed with the case by a judge who should have handed the case over to a new high court judge still unlawfully proceeds to give judgment in error... SORRY JUSTICE IDRIS SPOILED THE EFCC CASE.. Kalu has upper hands here... DON'T JOKE WITH SUPREME COURT.
Re: EFCC: We Are Ready To Re-Arraign Orji Kalu Immediately by castiello(m): 2:35pm On May 08, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Like I said , you're a lunatic so replying to every of your useless mention is a waste of time .

I'm done

You can go jump off a cliff dumbo.

That’s why you go around posting accounts number on post asking for help say you are hungry na that hunger go kill you with this your stupid mentality
Re: EFCC: We Are Ready To Re-Arraign Orji Kalu Immediately by Yankee101: 2:36pm On May 08, 2020
Release him first
Re: EFCC: We Are Ready To Re-Arraign Orji Kalu Immediately by dotedote: 2:37pm On May 08, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Orji Uzor Kalu is a servant of God. God will never leave his servant to suffer. He will come out victorious at last.

Were
Re: EFCC: We Are Ready To Re-Arraign Orji Kalu Immediately by castiello(m): 2:38pm On May 08, 2020
Benbellamor:
Its a big lie sir....He will be granted bail as Efcc file counter charges EFCC will lose because Their Negligence to proceed with the case by a judge who should have handed the case over to a new high court judge still unlawfully proceeds to give judgment in error... SORRY JUSTICE IDRIS SPOILED THE EFCC CASE.. Kalu has upper hands here... DON'T JOKE WITH SUPREME COURT.

Kanu can’t have any upper hand if the evidence by effcc is still overwhelming, remember Supreme Court only ask the case be handled by the new judge of the high court that dose not change the evidence
Re: EFCC: We Are Ready To Re-Arraign Orji Kalu Immediately by apexc2287: 2:42pm On May 08, 2020
Re: EFCC: We Are Ready To Re-Arraign Orji Kalu Immediately by bluntjudge: 2:44pm On May 08, 2020
Does it mean the case didn't get to supreme court before he was thrown into jail, or didn't he appeal his case to supreme court level?
Re: EFCC: We Are Ready To Re-Arraign Orji Kalu Immediately by SocialJustice: 2:45pm On May 08, 2020
Allow this man rest jor. Is he the only political thief in Nigeria.
Re: EFCC: We Are Ready To Re-Arraign Orji Kalu Immediately by Coldie(m): 2:45pm On May 08, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
If Abia state had tinubu for just 4years by now half of the Abia people in Lagos would be in Abia state

2 Likes

Re: EFCC: We Are Ready To Re-Arraign Orji Kalu Immediately by castiello(m): 2:49pm On May 08, 2020
Coldie:

If Abia state had tinubu for just 4years by now half of the Abia people in Lagos would be in Abia state

Loud it brother the guy is deaf
Re: EFCC: We Are Ready To Re-Arraign Orji Kalu Immediately by Etuagievin(m): 2:52pm On May 08, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Orji Uzor Kalu is a servant of God. God will never leave his servant to suffer. He will come out victorious at last.
. All corrupt politicians are servants of God
Re: EFCC: We Are Ready To Re-Arraign Orji Kalu Immediately by Vicilo(m): 2:52pm On May 08, 2020
D same stupid Nigerians defending corrupt politicians, fighting each other over d same criminals that have placed them in this deplorable conditions. I don't piety Nigerians especially d poor one's anymore.

1 Like

Re: EFCC: We Are Ready To Re-Arraign Orji Kalu Immediately by castiello(m): 2:54pm On May 08, 2020
Vicilo:
D same stupid Nigerians defending corrupt politicians, fighting each other over d same criminals that have placed them in this deplorable conditions. I don't piety Nigerians especially d poor one's anymore.

You can say that again very confused people
Re: EFCC: We Are Ready To Re-Arraign Orji Kalu Immediately by Exmilitant(m): 2:56pm On May 08, 2020
He isn't free afterall. Whatever will nnamdi kanu say this time?
Re: EFCC: We Are Ready To Re-Arraign Orji Kalu Immediately by Mjpem23(m): 2:59pm On May 08, 2020
[quote author=MyVILLAGEpeople post=89322475]Orji Uzor Kalu is a servant of God. God will never leave his servant to suffer. He will come out victorious at last.

Idiot like you is still in existence
You're praying and calling a Nigeria politician man of God.
You must be sick.
Re: EFCC: We Are Ready To Re-Arraign Orji Kalu Immediately by papermill: 3:01pm On May 08, 2020
Just because same thing happened in the US and Nigeria government replicated it immediately the next day. Shame
Re: EFCC: We Are Ready To Re-Arraign Orji Kalu Immediately by nickxtra(m): 3:02pm On May 08, 2020
Re: EFCC: We Are Ready To Re-Arraign Orji Kalu Immediately by Charly68: 3:03pm On May 08, 2020
Umnnn! Not off the hook yet...the legal fireworks continues ,I think the man should have opted for plea on clemency instead of all this roforofo legal battle..
Re: EFCC: We Are Ready To Re-Arraign Orji Kalu Immediately by AnanseK(m): 3:05pm On May 08, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

You can take him to court if you have all the evidence
Re: EFCC: We Are Ready To Re-Arraign Orji Kalu Immediately by everbliss: 3:06pm On May 08, 2020
Please let us hear word abeg. Next thing, we will see him with Sinzu laughing.
NaijaRoyalty:

https://www.facebook.com/509762239046271/posts/3051201601568976/
Re: EFCC: We Are Ready To Re-Arraign Orji Kalu Immediately by NigeriaB(m): 3:09pm On May 08, 2020
I hate Nonsense
Re: EFCC: We Are Ready To Re-Arraign Orji Kalu Immediately by YorubaMyKids: 3:12pm On May 08, 2020
Coldie:

Shut up if Abia had Lagos amount of money for one year their level of progress would have made Lagos look like mediocre for life.
Instead the greedy bullion van thief is looting it all.
Re: EFCC: We Are Ready To Re-Arraign Orji Kalu Immediately by Swingate(m): 3:19pm On May 08, 2020
Clowns, just playing games with our minds.
Re: EFCC: We Are Ready To Re-Arraign Orji Kalu Immediately by spiritmasquerad(m): 3:22pm On May 08, 2020
jlinkd78:
EFCC doesn't know that the time now is different from when Orji Uzo Kalu was abandoned by his ppl as a sellout to d caliphate. The main driving force that was d game changer was Nnamdi Kanu"s thunderous voice few days ago that Orji Uzo Kalu and Olisa Metuh must be released immediately until such a time they are ready to fight corruption not based on ethnic coloration. Now d greater part of d Igbos have aligned with MNK, forgiven him of his misdeeds, hope he has learnt while closing watching his one Nigeria utterances https://www.facebook.com/2242422276042512/posts/2678133885804680/
U must be stupid to believe kanu could do dat but is unable to attend his parent burial

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Suspension: Senator Chimaroke Nnamani Designs New Posters For Tinubu / Saraki And Ekweremadu Leave Court After Meeting Bail Conditions / INEC Declares Sokoto State Governorship Election "Inconclusive"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.