Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,773 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:47 AM

Guess What: She Agreed On A Date Then Started Telling Me Her Lifes Problem. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guess What: She Agreed On A Date Then Started Telling Me Her Lifes Problem. (645 Views)

Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? / She Agreed To Date Me 3 Years After I Asked Her Out / Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guess What: She Agreed On A Date Then Started Telling Me Her Lifes Problem. by MadeINchenzen2: 1:43pm On May 08, 2020
... Guys, what problem are you solving right now for ur girlfriends. It's looking like women agree on a date with a motive of tabling problems for boyfriends to solve. Is that what we are created to do in relationships, Is that our talent !!!

kai habaranllah !!!
Re: Guess What: She Agreed On A Date Then Started Telling Me Her Lifes Problem. by MadeINchenzen2: 1:46pm On May 08, 2020
problem number 1: she said her great grand mother is not feeling too well, her pills is running empty and there is not enough cash to get another one.
Re: Guess What: She Agreed On A Date Then Started Telling Me Her Lifes Problem. by MadeINchenzen2: 1:48pm On May 08, 2020
Problem number 2: Msc tuition fee
Re: Guess What: She Agreed On A Date Then Started Telling Me Her Lifes Problem. by ninetiethcrown7(m): 1:49pm On May 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
problem number 1: she said her great grand mother is not feeling too well, her pills is running empty and there is not enough cash to get another one.

That one is her mother and grad mothers problem. Not mine.
Re: Guess What: She Agreed On A Date Then Started Telling Me Her Lifes Problem. by MadeINchenzen2: 1:49pm On May 08, 2020
Problem Number 3: Domino pizzas or coldstone icecream
Re: Guess What: She Agreed On A Date Then Started Telling Me Her Lifes Problem. by MadeINchenzen2: 1:51pm On May 08, 2020
ninetiethcrown7:

That one is her mother and grad mothers problem. Not mine.
lol. wont you rescue that situation... do you want a grandmother's demise to be on your headcheesy
Re: Guess What: She Agreed On A Date Then Started Telling Me Her Lifes Problem. by Stevyne: 1:51pm On May 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Problem Number 3: Domino pizzas or coldstone icecream
She no get problem.
In fact she no get sense.

Better use your head.
Re: Guess What: She Agreed On A Date Then Started Telling Me Her Lifes Problem. by Nephilim: 1:52pm On May 08, 2020
Hahaha.. Seems she wants you to date her family and not her alone. Anyways, it's your choice, if you can help, good, if not let her know your stand.
Re: Guess What: She Agreed On A Date Then Started Telling Me Her Lifes Problem. by MadeINchenzen2: 1:52pm On May 08, 2020
Problem Number 4: Her younger brothers school fees
Re: Guess What: She Agreed On A Date Then Started Telling Me Her Lifes Problem. by MadeINchenzen2: 1:55pm On May 08, 2020
Problem Number 5: 50% partly help to complete rent payment... 300k per year... she raised 150k , wants me to help with 150k
Re: Guess What: She Agreed On A Date Then Started Telling Me Her Lifes Problem. by MadeINchenzen2: 1:56pm On May 08, 2020
Nephilim:
Hahaha.. Seems she wants you to date her family and not her alone. Anyways, it's your choice, if you can help, good, if not let her know your stand.
Omó no be beans O !
Re: Guess What: She Agreed On A Date Then Started Telling Me Her Lifes Problem. by BigTableShaker(f): 2:17pm On May 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Problem Number 5: 50% partly help to complete rent payment... 300k per year... she raised 150k , wants me to help with 150k
She must be an Igbo gal.
You better be careful, Babs this days dey nack men otumokpor.
Re: Guess What: She Agreed On A Date Then Started Telling Me Her Lifes Problem. by MadeINchenzen2: 2:35pm On May 08, 2020
BigTableShaker:

She must be an Igbo gal.
lol... igbo gal?
Re: Guess What: She Agreed On A Date Then Started Telling Me Her Lifes Problem. by MadeINchenzen2: 4:52pm On May 08, 2020
BigTableShaker:

She must be an Igbo gal.
I 'm Jazz proof cheesy

(1) (Reply)

How To Know A Good Naija Girl (Picture) / Toyboy, 27, Slammed As 'Gold Digging Leech' After Landing £250k Inheritance / Is It Right For A Single Woman To Demand For Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.