Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,719 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Woman's Intuition - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman's Intuition (5929 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman's Intuition by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 12, 2011
Ladies do you, believe in a "woman's intuition" and if so do you follow yours?
If you suspect you are being taken for a ride or cheated on do you go by your gut feeling or strictly evidence? undecided
Re: Woman's Intuition by iice(f): 5:40pm On Jan 12, 2011
Yes and yes!
My spidey sense never fails me cheesy
But it's good to have evidence to back up the gut feeling.
Re: Woman's Intuition by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 12, 2011
Absolutely. I watch alot of Lifetime movies lol which is why I asked this question.
As for me, I guess I use mine but I am more of an evidence type of woman, i like to confront with proof lol.
Re: Woman's Intuition by MrsChima(f): 6:40pm On Jan 12, 2011
The inner spirit will never leave you astray. The problem with us women that we do not follow it nor listen to it. We think that we can change the situation or the issue playing captain save humanity will get us in deep trouble if we are not selective of the battles we chosen.

It important to know when to listen and not to listen but MOST time your inner spirit will never leave you astray. The reason I said most is when we are in the wrong the inner spirit no longer reside in us and leave us to protect itself against evil for it knows no evil.

Something to think about.
Re: Woman's Intuition by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 12, 2011
^^hmmmm. Deep stuff. Women think too much really I guess we just need to use our instincts. cool
Re: Woman's Intuition by MrsChima(f): 6:45pm On Jan 12, 2011
Well, we women tend to make things more than what it necessary which why men are great logic thinkers. They often find the point and get to it. We, women will go around the block to find that point then eventually get to it.

I think that what make the women more interesting is our ability to make thing interesting when it is actually boring.
Re: Woman's Intuition by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 12, 2011
^^OOOOOOOH!!!! Hmmmm. . . .emmm. well Mr. I mean Mrs.Chima errm good point. grin grin grin grin

Ms.Chima, you ever been to the Uk?
Re: Woman's Intuition by Evagreenfields: 7:56pm On Jan 12, 2011
Truth is our senses are hardly eva misleading.when a woman has a reason to be suspicious, its usually true in the end.but, women being who we are, are always in denial n so we just chill for hard core evidence.as for me, when av got any reason to be suspicious, am a bit witdrawn.
Re: Woman's Intuition by Ladyjide(f): 7:58pm On Jan 12, 2011
Follow it !!!! Go with your gut feeling!!! I am a firm believer. If you feel something is wrong more than likely your are correct!!
Re: Woman's Intuition by Phate07(m): 8:27pm On Jan 12, 2011

Hmmm. Why do i have an intuition that this is about a particular INCIDENT that happened today? undecided
Re: Woman's Intuition by Phate07(m): 8:29pm On Jan 12, 2011

Hmmm. undecided
Re: Woman's Intuition by MrCork17: 8:34pm On Jan 12, 2011
**i bet the poster is a female,

sounds like one of those Market topicks they discuss in the market (no oofeionse)** angry
Re: Woman's Intuition by fstranger1: 8:45pm On Jan 12, 2011
Mr, Cork:

**i bet the poster is a female,

sounds like one of those Market topicks they discuss in the market (no oofeionse)** angry

Actually, the poster is a transvestite!

Long ding dong plus some badly shaped mounds, and if you look closely, you'd see the Heineken stomach which completes the tripod sign of a deranged transvestite according to DSM IV.
Re: Woman's Intuition by queensmith: 8:51pm On Jan 12, 2011
Definitely! I always say women are psychic! i never feel sorry for a chic with a cheating dude cos they always know! no matter how good a liar or how well he acts a woman will always know!
Re: Woman's Intuition by MrCork17: 8:52pm On Jan 12, 2011
fstranger1:

Long ding dong plus some badly shaped mounds, and if you look closely, you'd see the Heineken stomach which completes the tripod sign of a deranged transvestite according to DSM IV.

ha ha  haha  grin  grin grin  grin grin  grin  grin  grin

bro u are right actualy, she looks like the LETTER I (no nyamsh, no boobsi, nada)  grin  grin  grin
Re: Woman's Intuition by Mygoldie(f): 9:02pm On Jan 12, 2011
i can tell when a man is cheating, he tells alota lies and always have answers to every question.
i also work with proof, but seriously can one find a proof these days?

okay lets say you see a love text on his phone and you confront him,he goes'' babes can't you see the number of the sender?you can see its not saved in my contact,so probably the text is sent to my phone by mistake ,or he goes its a wrong number.

or lets say you caught him hugging a girl,he goes,''she's a church member or a work colleague'' no strings attached.

gosh,how can a girl find a proof, or you wanna talk about Blackberry chat and he goes, ''yea im chatting with my mate and we are discussing about football or rugby. shocked
or when you call his phone and you notice strange voices around him, he goes '' babes im at my friends and he got visitors,which are all ladies, but babes i ain't doing anything with them,we are only gisting.

Men always have so many proof,which are mainly lies.
God help us women.
Re: Woman's Intuition by MrCork17: 9:05pm On Jan 12, 2011
Mygoldie:

i can tell when a man is cheating, he tells alota lies and always have answers to every question.

okay lets say you see a love text on his phone and you confront him,he goes'' babes can't you see the number of the sender?you can see its not saved in my contact,so probably the text is sent to my phone by mistake ,or he goes its a wrong number.

or lets say you caught him hugging a girl,he goes,''she's a church member or a work colleague'' no strings attached.

gosh,how can a girl find a proof, or you wanna talk about Blackberry chat and he goes, ''yea im chatting with my mate and we are discussing about football or rugby. shocked
or when you call his phone and you notice strange voices around him, he goes '' babes im at my friends and he got visitors,which are all ladies, but babes i ain't doing anything with them,we are only gisting.

God help us women.

errm, I agree undecided
Re: Woman's Intuition by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 12, 2011
@Phate, try again mudda sukkah!   cheesy

fstranger1:

Ms.Chima girl thanks for the heads up! Stranger, suck your muma. stop cyber stalking me psyhole. you wish i were a transvestite. you tried to holla @ me and got mad when I told you I was female. dont lie to these people. we both know you are a homosexual. i put that on everything he is mad because he thought I was a man, i am serious!

Mr, Cork:

ha ha  haha  grin  grin grin  grin grin  grin  grin  grin

bro u are right actualy, she looks like the LETTER I (no nyamsh, no boobsi, nada)  grin  grin  grin

Nah I dont have huge bosoms but dont try to play my nyash! its the truth back there. dont play me corky  kiss, cause you already know.
Re: Woman's Intuition by MrCork17: 9:12pm On Jan 12, 2011
Mygoldie:

God help us women.

Mygoldie <<< One of those girl power chicks who hate all men angry
Re: Woman's Intuition by Mygoldie(f): 9:15pm On Jan 12, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Mygoldie <<< One of those girl power chicks who hate all men angry

i don't hate all men, i hate liars.
Re: Woman's Intuition by MrCork17: 9:18pm On Jan 12, 2011
Mygoldie:

i don't hate all men, i hate liars.

what wrong in lyin to get punny? is that a crime?, duh undecided
Re: Woman's Intuition by Mygoldie(f): 9:20pm On Jan 12, 2011
You know it is wrong,stop advertising fake ignorance.
Re: Woman's Intuition by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 12, 2011
Mr.Cork go away. I dont like you anymore! grin cry
Re: Woman's Intuition by Mygoldie(f): 9:22pm On Jan 12, 2011
wats up girl^^
you seem down today. undecided
Re: Woman's Intuition by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 12, 2011
^^yeah I am a bit but I will be ok. How are you sis?
Re: Woman's Intuition by MrCork17: 9:24pm On Jan 12, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

Mr.Cork go away. I dont like you anymore!  grin cry

sweery dont worrry, i like u more than MyGoldie. she dont even have nyansh angry
Re: Woman's Intuition by MrCork17: 9:26pm On Jan 12, 2011
Mygoldie:

wats up girl^^
you seem down today. undecided

MzDarkskin, ermm since u r down, why dont u sit on my lap for 8 minute? plis tongue
Re: Woman's Intuition by Mygoldie(f): 9:27pm On Jan 12, 2011
am good sis, hope mr cork aint bothering you?
how's ur boo 190?
Re: Woman's Intuition by Orton10(m): 9:30pm On Jan 12, 2011
queensmith:

Definitely! I always say women are psychic! i never feel sorry for a chic with a cheating dude cos they always know! no matter how good a liar or how well he acts a woman will always know!
Yeah u've gatta point there.
Some women are living in denial, they are so blinded by love and the the 'happily ever after' cliche dat they just tend to ignore those lil-lil' details. I don't blame them though.
Re: Woman's Intuition by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 12, 2011
@Goldie errrm 190 is fine. hes doing ok.  smiley Mr.Cork bothers everyone LOL!

@Mr.Cork my nyash, your lap? not enough room bro.  grin
Re: Woman's Intuition by MrCork17: 9:40pm On Jan 12, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

@Goldie errrm 190 is fine. hes doing ok.  smiley Mr.Cork bothers everyone LOL!

@Mr.Cork my nyash, your lap? not enough room bro.  grin

MzD@rkSkin. hmm, seems 190 is your type. U must realy likevery very very ugly guys angry
Re: Woman's Intuition by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 12, 2011
Mr, Cork:

MzD@rkSkin. hmm, seems 190 is your type. U must realy likevery very very ugly guys angry

Hmmm. maybe so neva know. When you stop hating I might give you a hug wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Guys How Do You Feel When A Woman Loves You And You Don't Love Her / My worst nightmare / My Female Boss Drop A Condom In My Pocket In Her Office, What Could She Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.