Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,227 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

My GF Has No Regard For Her Own Mother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My GF Has No Regard For Her Own Mother (3425 Views)

My Brother's GF Has Snatched My Boyfriend / Girls Generally Including My GF Has Been Irritating Me And I Don't Know Why / My Gf Has Cheated On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My GF Has No Regard For Her Own Mother by Nobody: 7:58am On May 09, 2020
Good morning Nairalanders.
There is this girl I've been dating for over two years. When she comes to my house, she's as respectful as a woman can be.
She cleans everywhere, cooks, does her best. She has a twin sister.

One day, according to the story I heard, the mum called the sister and asked her to clean up the house. But she murmured and refused. The mom started shouting and saying angry words, and my GF supported her sister against their own mother.

The sister then said that she can always present herself as a good girl when she is out there in the public.

Her mum then made a statement. She said that her any woman who puts on a bad attitude when she is with her family, and then puts on a good attitude when she steps out of the house will be exposed sooner or later.

Her mum really respects me and she called me to complain about the attitude of her daughters. She was so heartbroken that she spoke to me on phone for 37 minutes. She cried the whole time. She's a widow and she brought up these twin daughters alone since their dad died.

I then called my girlfriend and told her that she is restricted from coming to my place for two months for the insults she gave her mum. Babe flared up and said that I should have heard her own side of the story. Lol. She said that my relationship with her doesn't involve anyone including her mum.

She insisted that I should have heard her own side of the story first before judging. I said okay. Sorry Nne, cos that's what she wanted.

I then told her again to go and apologize to her mum. The tears of a mother can cause a great catastrophe in a child's life.

This morning, I called again to find out if she has apologized. The young woman said that she will do so when she feels like.

People of Nairaland, I am not a sissy guy. I recognize red flags in a relationship. This girl appears to have a heart of stone. If she can't apologize to her own mum, then it is a great red flag indeed.

Some children behave very well in the open, or in a man's house, but when they get back to their own family, their true color comes out. If I wasn't close to the mother, perhaps I would never have known that she is like this.

I think when dating a woman, or a guy, one should try to relate with other members of the person's family so that you may know some things about that person that you're dating.

I'm thinking of ending this relationship. A girl in her 20s who finds it hard to tell her mum sorry is a great danger indeed.

I need your opinion my people.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My GF Has No Regard For Her Own Mother by Ezennwa(m): 7:59am On May 09, 2020
hmm!

We are officially tired of boyfriend and girlfriend matters on Nairaland.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: My GF Has No Regard For Her Own Mother by fykes(m): 8:00am On May 09, 2020
Bros it's simple... She will have no regard for your own mother and by extension for you.

15 Likes

Re: My GF Has No Regard For Her Own Mother by Olalan(m): 8:01am On May 09, 2020
Flee.....truth is the way a person treats members of their family is a reflection of who they really are.

18 Likes

Re: My GF Has No Regard For Her Own Mother by Ningen(m): 8:01am On May 09, 2020
What was her upbringing like?
Was she maltreated as a child growing up?

Is she rude to strangers and other people??
How does she treat her relatives and friends?

Lots of people have toxic relationship with their parents but they are really nice to other people.

Reason because their childhood was hell.
So don't make a decision without an inquiry.

6 Likes

Re: My GF Has No Regard For Her Own Mother by TheBusinessHub: 8:02am On May 09, 2020
This is strong

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My GF Has No Regard For Her Own Mother by Nobody: 8:02am On May 09, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

It is better to tackle bf and gf matter than to tackle marriage matters ooo grin

5 Likes

Re: My GF Has No Regard For Her Own Mother by Nobody: 8:03am On May 09, 2020
fykes:
Bros it's simple... She will have no regard for your own mother and by extension for you.
I think so too

3 Likes

Re: My GF Has No Regard For Her Own Mother by ojun50(m): 8:04am On May 09, 2020
Most girls are like this

Why not call her one on one talk some sense into her before thinking of ending the relationship.

1 Like

Re: My GF Has No Regard For Her Own Mother by yourprincess24(f): 8:08am On May 09, 2020
she will not respect your mother also

4 Likes

Re: My GF Has No Regard For Her Own Mother by Amotolongbo(f): 8:10am On May 09, 2020
MasterRahl:
It is better to tackle bf and gf matter than to tackle marriage matters ooo grin
what law establishes the union of a man and woman to be bf and gf?

Na by force to date. If bf and gf aren’t happy with each other, let them find their ways instead of disturbing the cybersphere

2 Likes

Re: My GF Has No Regard For Her Own Mother by 1beat(m): 8:11am On May 09, 2020
very deep.

thank God you are seeing these sign now
this is the type of girls that pray they should not meet their husband mother at home, they're very good pretender to get what they want.

Try to hear from her too before you conclude
Re: My GF Has No Regard For Her Own Mother by Luthor234(m): 8:11am On May 09, 2020
You should have called her to hear her side of the story.
There must be a reason the girls treated their mother that way. Maybe the mother was not kind or supportive to them while growing up. Call her, have a face to face convo with her.

4 Likes

Re: My GF Has No Regard For Her Own Mother by Stevyne: 8:18am On May 09, 2020
The rate at which guys seek relationship advice on Nairaland pass women o.

OP abeg free that babe,
She go soon show you pepper.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My GF Has No Regard For Her Own Mother by Nobody: 8:18am On May 09, 2020
Shes bad for u

2 Likes

Re: My GF Has No Regard For Her Own Mother by Nobody: 8:19am On May 09, 2020
Amotolongbo:
what law establishes the union of a man and woman to be bf and gf?

Na by force to date. If bf and gf aren’t happy with each other, let them find their ways instead of disturbing the cybersphere
I am officially dead grin grin grin. Why are you taking offence? This is not a matter between me and madam. It is a matter between madam and her mother and I'm taking precautions in order not to be a victim. Besides, it was someone else I mentioned not you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My GF Has No Regard For Her Own Mother by Nobody: 8:20am On May 09, 2020
MasterRahl:
There is this girl I've been dating for over two years. When she comes to my house, she's as respectful as a woman can be.

One day, according to the story I heard, the mum called the sister and asked her to clean up the house. But she murmured and refused. The mom started shouting and saying angry words, and my GF supported her sister against their own mother.

The sister then said that she can always present herself as a good girl when she is out there in the public.

Her mum then made a statement. She said that her any woman who puts on a bad attitude when she is with her family, and then puts on a good attitude when she steps out of the house will be exposed sooner or later.

Her mum really respects me and she called me to complain about the attitude of her daughters. She was so heartbroken that she spoke to me on phone for 37 minutes. She cried the whole time. She's a widow and she brought up these twin daughters alone since their dad died.

I then called my girlfriend and told her that she is restricted from coming to my place for two months for the insults she gave her mum. Babe flared up and said that I should have heard her own side of the story. Lol. She said that my relationship with her doesn't involve anyone including her mum.

She insisted that I should have heard her own side of the story first before judging. I said okay. Sorry Nne, cos that's what she wanted.

I then told her again to go and apologize to her mum. The tears of a mother can cause a great catastrophe in a child's life.

This morning, I called again to find out if she has apologized. The young woman said that she will do so when she feels like.

People of Nairaland, I am not a sissy guy. I recognize red flags in a relationship. This girl appears to have a heart of stone. If she can't apologize to her own mum, then it is a great red flag indeed.

Some children behave very well in the open, or in a man's house, but when they get back to their own family, their true color comes out. If I wasn't close to the mother, perhaps I would never have known that she is like this.

I think when dating a woman, or a guy, one should try to relate with other members of the person's family so that you may know some things about that person that you're dating.

I'm thinking of ending this relationship. A girl in her 20s who finds it hard to tell her mum sorry is a great danger indeed.

First comment after a long time.

If she has no regards for her mother, she has no regards for anyone including YOU and your family.

If she can do it to her mother, the woman who carried her for nine month in the womb, labour to earn money to feed and train her in school.

NO ONE, I REPEAT NO ONE will be excluded from such treatment in her life.

If you don't believe me, do something you know she didn't like or that will likely hurt her feelings (a forgiveable offence oooo - I am not suggesting you cheat on her ooo) and see how she treats you.

A word is enough for the wise.

2 Likes

Re: My GF Has No Regard For Her Own Mother by Amotolongbo(f): 8:22am On May 09, 2020
MasterRahl:
I am officially dead grin grin grin. Why are you taking offence? This is not a matter between me and madam. It is a matter between madam and her mother and I'm taking precautions in order not to be a victim. Besides, it was someone else I mentioned not you.
grin

No jare.
The bf gf people are disturbing us too much more than the married couples legally meant to be with each other.

Shey Na by force to date ni grin

Married people are not disturbing us. Na wetin con be the problem with dem bf gf thingy.

2 Likes

Re: My GF Has No Regard For Her Own Mother by Rickjordan(m): 8:23am On May 09, 2020
You the real one, i just love the way you handle things like a Boss.....well its time to cut her off...

2 Likes

Re: My GF Has No Regard For Her Own Mother by Nobody: 8:24am On May 09, 2020
Amotolongbo:
grin

No jare.
The bf gf people are disturbing us too much more than the married couples legally meant to be with each other.

Shey Na by force to date ni grin

Married people are not disturbing us. Na wetin con be the problem with dem bf gf thingy.
Abi. All the same, it is well. We no wan make mistakes ooo : grin
Re: My GF Has No Regard For Her Own Mother by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 8:24am On May 09, 2020
to me is a matter of dumping,the baby ass.

1 Like

Re: My GF Has No Regard For Her Own Mother by Robnectar(m): 8:33am On May 09, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

seconded, it's LA gazette grin

2 Likes

Re: My GF Has No Regard For Her Own Mother by OsuIgboIpob: 8:42am On May 09, 2020
[s]
MasterRahl:

[/s]
Lol!

Barred for two months grin
This one dey form demigod grin
I no blame you, na the girl I blame.

Well, it's a lowlifer situation, what else would anyone except?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My GF Has No Regard For Her Own Mother by PureGoldh(m): 8:43am On May 09, 2020
Bros.....Dem no dey tell pikin say fire from lighter dey hurt.

Reason am

2 Likes

Re: My GF Has No Regard For Her Own Mother by michlins(m): 8:50am On May 09, 2020
Ask your woman what her mother did that made her not to apologise. Maybe there's history between them. You never can tell. Family aren't always relationship between blood

2 Likes

Re: My GF Has No Regard For Her Own Mother by Nobody: 8:50am On May 09, 2020
OsuIgboIpob:
[s][/s]
Lol!

Barred for two months grin
This one dey claim demigod grin
I no blame you, na the girl I blame.

Well, it's a lowlifer situation, what else would anyone except?
Your point is

1. Support the girl in insulting her mum so that she won't see me as a low life?
2. Keep mute and assume that same won't happen to me if I eventually marry her?

I really don't understand the lowlife aspect though. Dancing to a woman's tune in order not to be seen as a lowlife is the reason why we have lots of sissies in Nigeria.

Cc: Ubunja, iLegend

2 Likes

Re: My GF Has No Regard For Her Own Mother by Skmoda360(m): 8:51am On May 09, 2020
MasterRahl:

And you want to marry her?

1 Like

Re: My GF Has No Regard For Her Own Mother by Nobody: 8:54am On May 09, 2020
Skmoda360:

And you want to marry her?
Well, this is the first time I'm seeing this side of her, that's why I brought the matter here.
Re: My GF Has No Regard For Her Own Mother by AdmissionGetEas: 9:03am On May 09, 2020
Try to know and find out why she's doing that coz there may be a secret u don't know... Naturally, children don't disrespect their mother.

Meanwhile check my signature for your University admission without jamb
Re: My GF Has No Regard For Her Own Mother by OsuIgboIpob: 9:11am On May 09, 2020
MasterRahl:
Your point is

1. Support the girl in insulting her mum so that she won't see me as a low life?
2. Keep mute and assume that same won't happen to me if I eventually marry her?

I really don't understand the lowlife aspect though. Dancing to a woman's tune in order not to be seen as a lowlife is the reason why we have lots of sissies in Nigeria.

Cc: Ubunja, iLegend
You feel you're indispensable nau. For you to make such silly threath of 2 months ban.
If the girl was well to do, rich and independent, can you try such nonsense?

Instead of you to think of a reasonable and matured approach to solving the problem, you're making senseless threath.

I pray you lose her to someone far better than you.

1 Like

Re: My GF Has No Regard For Her Own Mother by Nobody: 9:26am On May 09, 2020
OsuIgboIpob:

You feel you're indispensable nau. For you to make such silly threath of 2 months ban.
If the girl was well to do, rich and independent, can you try such nonsense?

Instead of you to think of a reasonable and matured approach to solving the problem, you're making senseless threath.

I pray you lose her to someone far better than you.
I don die. So baba, in all honesty, you think it is all guys that get intimidated by a woman's wealth? That shit only happens if the guy is jobless or depending on the girl's money.
This country has many problems angry
Mr OsulgboIpob, every reasonable guy must work his ass to the top. Every reasonable guy should be able to stand his ground as a man whether he is dating a rich or a poor girl.
If I'm dating a rich lady who has no respect for her mum, I will tell her straight to the face and end the relationship. Same with a poor girl.

You said I should think of a reasonable way to solve the problem between madam and her mother. I brought it here so that I can hear people's opinion, and instead of saying what you think I should do, you're saying something else?

Baba, u don kill me with your reasoning

7 Likes

Re: My GF Has No Regard For Her Own Mother by Hhenryy: 9:28am On May 09, 2020
dump her now! by the time you get married to her, she will reveal her true self to you.
her true character is what she is currently exhibiting at home with her mother.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Help!!my Heart Is Broken.how Can I Get Over This Depression / How Can I Advise A Friend Of Mine Who Changes Girlfriends Like Wrapper? / Can You Watch Or Participate In This Game? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.