Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,299 members, 7,829,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Rare Photo Of President Buhari As Minister Of Petroleum In 1977 (throwback Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rare Photo Of President Buhari As Minister Of Petroleum In 1977 (throwback Photo (4142 Views)

Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 / Dino Melaye Flaunts His Corvette 1977 Model Car / Ben Bruce With His Friends In Los Angeles In 1977 (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rare Photo Of President Buhari As Minister Of Petroleum In 1977 (throwback Photo by Dailyhappenings: 2:27pm On May 09, 2020
Here is a throwback photo of the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari as the petroleum minister in the year 1977.

Today, he still holds the position as the minister of petroleum.

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2020/05/rare-photo-of-president-buhari-as.html

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rare Photo Of President Buhari As Minister Of Petroleum In 1977 (throwback Photo by Dailyhappenings: 2:28pm On May 09, 2020
Re: Rare Photo Of President Buhari As Minister Of Petroleum In 1977 (throwback Photo by Simplyleo: 2:31pm On May 09, 2020
Yes, he was the petroleum minister in 1977 and petroleum minister in 2020.

Yet, clowns were screaming how he got money to sponsor his children schooling abroad.

So a one time head of states and petroleum minister cant sponsor his kids education within his legal income anywhere in the world?

Quote me and see, na ata rodo I go pour for your face. angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rare Photo Of President Buhari As Minister Of Petroleum In 1977 (throwback Photo by Enoch07: 2:35pm On May 09, 2020
abeg I no wan talk today jare

Re: Rare Photo Of President Buhari As Minister Of Petroleum In 1977 (throwback Photo by clevvermind(m): 2:38pm On May 09, 2020
Looking like an innocent man and his not

1 Like

Re: Rare Photo Of President Buhari As Minister Of Petroleum In 1977 (throwback Photo by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 09, 2020
Sarkin Wanka
This one give Aisha so many sleepless nights.

1 Like

Re: Rare Photo Of President Buhari As Minister Of Petroleum In 1977 (throwback Photo by vastolord4(m): 2:51pm On May 09, 2020
Demon in angels clothing
Re: Rare Photo Of President Buhari As Minister Of Petroleum In 1977 (throwback Photo by Sunofgod(m): 2:52pm On May 09, 2020
Oyibo sabee install dullards to oversee our/their resources....

1 Like

Re: Rare Photo Of President Buhari As Minister Of Petroleum In 1977 (throwback Photo by Franzinni: 3:02pm On May 09, 2020
See how young he is ... Today he would probably still be fighting carry over in school at his age

Now we have only relics and dinosaurs in political power .. People that don't know how to operate any form of technology greater than a pen for signing siphoned funds are the ones leading us into the future ...
Dumb focx
Re: Rare Photo Of President Buhari As Minister Of Petroleum In 1977 (throwback Photo by APCNig: 3:06pm On May 09, 2020
Dailyhappenings:

Here is a throwback photo of the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari as the petroleum minister in the year 1977.

Today, he still holds the position as the minister of petroleum.

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2020/05/rare-photo-of-president-buhari-as.html

And 43 years later, he is still ruling
Re: Rare Photo Of President Buhari As Minister Of Petroleum In 1977 (throwback Photo by StaffofOrayan(m): 3:20pm On May 09, 2020
Simplyleo:

Yet, clowns were screaming how he got money to sponsor his children schooling abroad.

So a one time head of states and petroleum minister cant sponsor his kids education within his legal income anywhere in the world?

3 Likes

Re: Rare Photo Of President Buhari As Minister Of Petroleum In 1977 (throwback Photo by TheChameleon: 3:20pm On May 09, 2020
Colonizer of 5% folks.

3 Likes

Re: Rare Photo Of President Buhari As Minister Of Petroleum In 1977 (throwback Photo by samictelecoms12(m): 4:03pm On May 09, 2020
Mthew cry
Re: Rare Photo Of President Buhari As Minister Of Petroleum In 1977 (throwback Photo by thundafire: 4:12pm On May 09, 2020
Always looking confuse

1 Like

Re: Rare Photo Of President Buhari As Minister Of Petroleum In 1977 (throwback Photo by Golan007: 5:26pm On May 09, 2020
Simplyleo:

Don't mind the hypocrites.

A civil servant can send his/her wards for studies abroad but not a retired general, former minister of petroleum, former head of state and present democratically elected president rolled in one.

Man doesn't have multiple families, keeps a low profile, never associated with stupendous wealth even as his peers owned lions and high rises.

The people really deserve criminals as their leaders.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rare Photo Of President Buhari As Minister Of Petroleum In 1977 (throwback Photo by Golan007: 5:28pm On May 09, 2020
APCNig:

And 43 years later, he is still ruling

Yes, just as America has a 73 year old ruling.

2 Likes

Re: Rare Photo Of President Buhari As Minister Of Petroleum In 1977 (throwback Photo by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 09, 2020
Simplyleo:

Stop supporting APC covik kworropshon party.

Cc lzaa itooworwor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rare Photo Of President Buhari As Minister Of Petroleum In 1977 (throwback Photo by LZAA: 5:38pm On May 09, 2020
imhotep:

Stop supporting APC covik kworropshon party.

Cc lzaa itooworwor
Simplyleo just wants ruga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rare Photo Of President Buhari As Minister Of Petroleum In 1977 (throwback Photo by Blackfire(m): 5:39pm On May 09, 2020
See our darling president.... Sarki

4 Likes

Re: Rare Photo Of President Buhari As Minister Of Petroleum In 1977 (throwback Photo by gift2xl: 5:45pm On May 09, 2020
This was when Nigeria was still a virgin. Now she's a runs girl.

6 Likes

Re: Rare Photo Of President Buhari As Minister Of Petroleum In 1977 (throwback Photo by StagethemTVee: 5:55pm On May 09, 2020
This man has had several chances to make a difference in Nigeria
Re: Rare Photo Of President Buhari As Minister Of Petroleum In 1977 (throwback Photo by Dailyhappenings: 6:05pm On May 09, 2020
grin
Re: Rare Photo Of President Buhari As Minister Of Petroleum In 1977 (throwback Photo by Mangoicerea: 6:43pm On May 09, 2020
Re: Rare Photo Of President Buhari As Minister Of Petroleum In 1977 (throwback Photo by doggedfighter(f): 7:02pm On May 09, 2020
Okay
Re: Rare Photo Of President Buhari As Minister Of Petroleum In 1977 (throwback Photo by Hotspotbro(m): 7:21pm On May 09, 2020
Even buhari dey carry then.
Macron of France was born in 1977
I could not stop laughing when i see that pic of buhari and macron... Like Grandfather
And grandchild
Re: Rare Photo Of President Buhari As Minister Of Petroleum In 1977 (throwback Photo by Azmanaty: 7:23pm On May 09, 2020
Simplyleo:

Always talking rubbish. U can never make sense got once. I spit on ur head
Re: Rare Photo Of President Buhari As Minister Of Petroleum In 1977 (throwback Photo by GamalNasser: 7:23pm On May 09, 2020
Where he also failed WOEFULLY
Re: Rare Photo Of President Buhari As Minister Of Petroleum In 1977 (throwback Photo by raymis(f): 7:26pm On May 09, 2020
This is when he was Buhari not Jubril

1 Like

Re: Rare Photo Of President Buhari As Minister Of Petroleum In 1977 (throwback Photo by mytime24(f): 7:41pm On May 09, 2020
Simplyleo:

a55lickers ,

So y said they donated cash to buy his election form and he h only 150 cows

Re: Rare Photo Of President Buhari As Minister Of Petroleum In 1977 (throwback Photo by schoolmaster: 7:53pm On May 09, 2020
Simplyleo:

You got it wrong bro, Buhari painted the picture that he was very poor and broke before d 2015 election. He made us believe he could no longer pay his house rent in Abuja and gov Almakura of Nasarawa (CPC) gov then came to his rescue. He made d masses buy APC nomination form and many more. But after he was elected a lot of Nigerians realized he faked us into power. PMB was not just a petroleum minister, he was one time military gov and chairman of PTF, hence he is stupendously rich.
Re: Rare Photo Of President Buhari As Minister Of Petroleum In 1977 (throwback Photo by humilitypays(m): 8:24pm On May 09, 2020
Hmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

After The Heavy Rain This Morning Imo State People Resumed Their Daily Activiti / Nigerians Make Fun Of Atiku After Tweeting Condolences On Owo Massacre / How President Ruto Removed Fuel Subsidy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.