Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,722 members, 7,851,464 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:59 PM

Rare Photo Of President Buhari As Minister Of Petroleum In 1977 (throwback Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rare Photo Of President Buhari As Minister Of Petroleum In 1977 (throwback Photo (4150 Views)

Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 / Dino Melaye Flaunts His Corvette 1977 Model Car / Ben Bruce With His Friends In Los Angeles In 1977 (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rare Photo Of President Buhari As Minister Of Petroleum In 1977 (throwback Photo by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 09, 2020
Were man

1 Like

Re: Rare Photo Of President Buhari As Minister Of Petroleum In 1977 (throwback Photo by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 09, 2020
Enoch07:
abeg I no wan talk today jare
President general of Biafra land.
Patron of Ipobians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rare Photo Of President Buhari As Minister Of Petroleum In 1977 (throwback Photo by IDeyFlogAllah(m): 9:34pm On May 09, 2020
A petroleum minister cannot educate 4 children abroad if he's depending solely on his salary as a petroleum minister, especially in a country like Nigeria of all places.
Sigh. It's so disheartening how the boundary between dishonesty and stupidity is getting more and more blurred every day.

Simplyleo:
Yes, he was the petroleum minister in 1977 and petroleum minister in 2020.

Yet, clowns were screaming how he got money to sponsor his children schooling abroad.

So a one time head of states and petroleum minister cant sponsor his kids education within his legal income anywhere in the world?

Quote me and see, na ata rodo I go pour for your face. angry
Re: Rare Photo Of President Buhari As Minister Of Petroleum In 1977 (throwback Photo by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 09, 2020
Simplyleo:

Yet, clowns were screaming how he got money to sponsor his children schooling abroad.

So a one time head of states and petroleum minister cant sponsor his kids education within his legal income anywhere in the world?

u dull. Same fool could not afford election form

1 Like

Re: Rare Photo Of President Buhari As Minister Of Petroleum In 1977 (throwback Photo by Zeeknow3245(m): 11:46pm On May 09, 2020
Simplyleo:

Well , where did the stolen 1bn Naira go to?. Maybe you did not know history. Your type are meer hypocrite. For you to stand rootedly for someone who ousted democracy is a shame.
Re: Rare Photo Of President Buhari As Minister Of Petroleum In 1977 (throwback Photo by DriggityDre: 1:12am On May 10, 2020
That year..
Bubu looks fresh cool

1 Like

Re: Rare Photo Of President Buhari As Minister Of Petroleum In 1977 (throwback Photo by AlphaMogul: 1:58pm On Oct 11, 2022
Dailyhappenings:

Here is a throwback photo of the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari as the petroleum minister in the year 1977.

Today, he still holds the position as the minister of petroleum.

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2020/05/rare-photo-of-president-buhari-as.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

Northerners Set Expell Yorubas From The North / As A Southern Ethnic Minority, This Is My Problem With Igbo And Yoruba / 234next Newspapers Is Dying!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.