Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,232 members, 7,849,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:41 AM

How Much Is Your Electricity Bill For April - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Much Is Your Electricity Bill For April (2248 Views)

How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? / 9 Ways To Save Your Electricity Consumption by NERC / Did You Receive Electricity Bill For April? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is Your Electricity Bill For April by Sammy07: 11:56pm On May 09, 2020
TheAfricaQueen:

That's daylight robbery cry

Lolz
We got no choice
Re: How Much Is Your Electricity Bill For April by Nobody: 12:00am On May 10, 2020
Sammy07:

Lolz
We got no choice

That's the problem with this country a monopoly of the market by these crooks. I have never seen a country where one gets 7days of light a month yet gets a bill of 15,000naira a month. Then if you threaten not to pay for the useless service, they cut you off and then charge you to reconnect you again. Sick country angry
Re: How Much Is Your Electricity Bill For April by Sammy07: 12:03am On May 10, 2020
TheAfricaQueen:

That's the problem with this country a monopoly of the market by these crooks. I have never seen a country where one gets 7days of light a month yet gets a bill of 15,000naira a month. Then if you threaten not to pay for the useless service, they cut you off and then charge you to reconnect you again. Sick country angry

Na so ooo.
Even b4 we could get the prepaid nah war oo.
We have to queue and the number of available prepaids are limited
Re: How Much Is Your Electricity Bill For April by Nobody: 12:06am On May 10, 2020
Sammy07:

Na so ooo.

Intentionally done to frustrate us out of wanting the pre-paid meter so that they can continue their corrupt bill generation. They never come to read the meter and infact many armed robberys have used NEPA as an excuse to enter people's homes to rob people. So people have stopped allowing NEPA people enter their homes out of fear.

Lord why am I a Nigerian? Who did I offend in my last life? cry
Re: How Much Is Your Electricity Bill For April by Sammy07: 12:13am On May 10, 2020
TheAfricaQueen:

Intentionally done to frustrate us out of wanting the pre-paid meter so that they can continue their corrupt bill generation. They never come to read the meter and infact many armed robberys have used NEPA as an excuse to enter people's homes to rob people. So people have stopped allowing NEPA people enter their homes out of fear.

Lord why am I a Nigerian? Who did I offend in my last life? cry

Na so ooo.
May God deliver us in this Country.

There is nothing working in this country, not even Air.
Re: How Much Is Your Electricity Bill For April by Nobody: 12:20am On May 10, 2020
Sammy07:

Na so ooo.
May God deliver us in this Country.

There is nothing working in this country, not even Air.

And with the air, I am sure they are looking for ways to charge us for it. Would you believe they want to stop the sale of generators because of pollution? Those house of parliament criminals want to pass a law to stop the importation of generators, they also want to stop people from digging boreholes because Nigeria's water table is being depleted.

They have not provided us with decent electricity or water yet they want to stop people from helping themselves. Wicked government. Most of these Politicians use 24hr diesel plants anyway so they don't know what power outage is. They also have boreholes in their houses so it's one rule for them and another painful rule for the masses.
Re: How Much Is Your Electricity Bill For April by Sammy07: 12:46am On May 10, 2020
TheAfricaQueen:

And with the air, I am sure they are looking for ways to charge us for it. Would you believe they want to stop the sale of generators because of pollution? Those house of parliament criminals want to pass a law to stop the importation of generators, they also want to stop people from digging boreholes because Nigeria's water table is being depleted.

They have not provided us with decent electricity or water yet they want to stop people from helping themselves. Wicked government. Most of these Politicians use 24hr diesel plants anyway so they don't know what power outage is. They also have boreholes in their houses so it's one rule for them and another painful rule for the masses.

Swears.
Re: How Much Is Your Electricity Bill For April by Ojolfc(m): 7:32pm On Jun 06, 2020
Sammy07:

Na so ooo.

Pls, after paying for the pre-paid meter did you pay any fees for installation.
Re: How Much Is Your Electricity Bill For April by Sammy07: 9:25pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ojolfc:

Pls, after paying for the pre-paid meter did you pay any fees for installation.

yes, #5,000
Re: How Much Is Your Electricity Bill For April by ugo4u: 9:36pm On Jun 06, 2020

A modest duplex in VGC uses 2000 naira a month on a pre-paid meter and they have decent electricity there at least 20 hours of light per day. Everything is just so freaking difficult in this hellhole called Nigeria.
2k per month isn't possible except they are bypassing their meter(which is very common with people from those areas).
In my location we have light averagely 20hrs a day and spend about 6k monthly for electricity bill. And all appliances are power efficient.
So there is no way on earth a duplex will be using only 2k per month, abi na only bulb dey the house.
Re: How Much Is Your Electricity Bill For April by Ojolfc(m): 5:54pm On Aug 17, 2020
Sammy07:

yes, #5,000

Hmmmm
For what again
Re: How Much Is Your Electricity Bill For April by Ojolfc(m): 6:09pm On Aug 17, 2020
Good day to you all....
In my building, I have 2 apartment and the front flat have process his own pre-paid meter but not yet install. My question how can I apply for my own pre-paid meter for that fact that we are using one single bill
Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jagbe Clan In Etsako West Local Govt Area Of Edo State The Nature Of Bad Road. / Photos Of The #4B Cocoa Processing Plant Cross River Is Set To Lunch In August / Edo 2020: Ize-iyamu In Early Loggerhead With Oshiomhole After Traditional Rulers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.