Stats: 3,151,121 members, 7,811,155 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Whatsapp SEX Conversation Between A Male Teacher & His 15-year-old Student (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whatsapp SEX Conversation Between A Male Teacher & His 15-year-old Student (pic) (18563 Views)

I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic / Sex-starved Female Teacher Arrested For Sleeping With 13-year-old Student (PIC) / Join Whatsapp Sex Group (2) (3) (4)

Whatsapp SEX Conversation Between A Male Teacher & His 15-year-old Student (pic) by queenblog(f): 8:31pm On May 09, 2020
A man has accused a teacher of sending sexually charged texts to his 15-year-old student.

Instagram user @jay.mzz shared screenshots of the sexts the male teacher sent to his underaged female student to ask for sex when school resumes after the lockdown.

The contents of the chat are shocking and it even includes a photo of a couple having sex. The student made it clear that she didn't appreciate the texts but the teacher kept using lewd words as he tried to encourage her to consider what he was proposing.
When the student reminded him that he's older than her, he told her that the age difference is just a few years.

Sharing screenshots of the alleged chats and photos of the teacher, the Instagram user wrote: "This is the conversation a 15 year old SS 2 student had with her teacher. This is a very disturbing and irking action and a person like this should not be in any position to work around minors. Whoever is in contact with this man should bring this to the notice of his colleagues and employees before anything more chaotic happens to these kids."

SEE THE FULL CHATS>> https://kupelove..com/2020/05/man-calls-out-teacher-as-he-shares.html

Re: Whatsapp SEX Conversation Between A Male Teacher & His 15-year-old Student (pic) by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 09, 2020
Perk it
Re: Whatsapp SEX Conversation Between A Male Teacher & His 15-year-old Student (pic) by LegendaryLover(m): 9:03pm On May 09, 2020
lol... in this era of tech, there're so many ways to get caught doing wrong with enough evidence to pin u down & ruin ur life.

Re: Whatsapp SEX Conversation Between A Male Teacher & His 15-year-old Student (pic) by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 09, 2020
cheesy cheesy

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whatsapp SEX Conversation Between A Male Teacher & His 15-year-old Student (pic) by Brunicekid(m): 10:28pm On May 09, 2020
The teacher no try at all...

This is a paedophilic tendency.

God, help this teacher!!!

Re: Whatsapp SEX Conversation Between A Male Teacher & His 15-year-old Student (pic) by TheSourcerer: 10:38pm On May 09, 2020
you on cast , your life don spoil
Re: Whatsapp SEX Conversation Between A Male Teacher & His 15-year-old Student (pic) by VickyRotex(f): 10:40pm On May 09, 2020
How can someone who spells "quarantine" as "quarantern" be a teacher?

Naija, which way na? cry cry

The closing remark is the "face with rolling eyes" emoji. I'm a fan of that emoji. cheesy

I really shouldn't be laughing on this thread. This is disgusting.

Re: Whatsapp SEX Conversation Between A Male Teacher & His 15-year-old Student (pic) by olumike001(m): 11:07pm On May 09, 2020
How can you save your teachers name with Israel....
Next please

Re: Whatsapp SEX Conversation Between A Male Teacher & His 15-year-old Student (pic) by TITOBIGZ(m): 11:10pm On May 09, 2020
Burna boy said "when d gbedu enter body"
I will say "when the konji enter penis".

But wait oo,
What am I doing here set

Re: Whatsapp SEX Conversation Between A Male Teacher & His 15-year-old Student (pic) by nazablossom(f): 11:13pm On May 09, 2020
Olodo teacher.
Re: Whatsapp SEX Conversation Between A Male Teacher & His 15-year-old Student (pic) by Nobody: 12:10am On May 10, 2020
Slay king teacher.

Re: Whatsapp SEX Conversation Between A Male Teacher & His 15-year-old Student (pic) by Nobody: 12:14am On May 10, 2020
Father's will you leave your teenage daughters with this predator?
Re: Whatsapp SEX Conversation Between A Male Teacher & His 15-year-old Student (pic) by Nobody: 12:20am On May 10, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

GLADLY.
okay lipsrsealed
Re: Whatsapp SEX Conversation Between A Male Teacher & His 15-year-old Student (pic) by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 3:08am On May 10, 2020
Men are vile and disgusting
Re: Whatsapp SEX Conversation Between A Male Teacher & His 15-year-old Student (pic) by Lordave: 3:52am On May 10, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
Men are vile and disgusting and I hope they all fucking die.
Only a frustrated orphan or a rejected child would make this comment.

Re: Whatsapp SEX Conversation Between A Male Teacher & His 15-year-old Student (pic) by Bola146(f): 4:06am On May 10, 2020
Very bad sad
Re: Whatsapp SEX Conversation Between A Male Teacher & His 15-year-old Student (pic) by Akanoaaa(m): 4:15am On May 10, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:

Let your father and brother/s die first

Re: Whatsapp SEX Conversation Between A Male Teacher & His 15-year-old Student (pic) by YorubaNinja: 4:22am On May 10, 2020
Nonsense... it takes two, abeg. The guy wouldn't just throw this at her if she wasn't into it. The girl would have led him to this point. Abeg, let's see the initial conversation.

Re: Whatsapp SEX Conversation Between A Male Teacher & His 15-year-old Student (pic) by Kirinwa: 4:53am On May 10, 2020
queenblog:
A man has accused a teacher of sending sexually charged texts to his 15-year-old student.

Instagram user @jay.mzz shared screenshots of the sexts the male teacher sent to his underaged female student to ask for sex when school resumes after the lockdown.

The contents of the chat are shocking and it even includes a photo of a couple having sex. The student made it clear that she didn't appreciate the texts but the teacher kept using lewd words as he tried to encourage her to consider what he was proposing.
When the student reminded him that he's older than her, he told her that the age difference is just a few years.

Sharing screenshots of the alleged chats and photos of the teacher, the Instagram user wrote: "This is the conversation a 15 year old SS 2 student had with her teacher. This is a very disturbing and irking action and a person like this should not be in any position to work around minors. Whoever is in contact with this man should bring this to the notice of his colleagues and employees before anything more chaotic happens to these kids."

SEE THE FULL CHATS>> https://kupelove..com/2020/05/man-calls-out-teacher-as-he-shares.html

This should be posted in Crime section not romance!
Re: Whatsapp SEX Conversation Between A Male Teacher & His 15-year-old Student (pic) by Hypnotise: 6:22am On May 10, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
You've lost your mind. Are you not a man? You sef go follow nah.
With that been said, he should be arrested as a sex offender.

Re: Whatsapp SEX Conversation Between A Male Teacher & His 15-year-old Student (pic) by ybalogs(m): 6:31am On May 10, 2020
The idiot can't even spell Quarantine.
Re: Whatsapp SEX Conversation Between A Male Teacher & His 15-year-old Student (pic) by ybalogs(m): 6:32am On May 10, 2020
Hypnotise:

You've lost your mind. Are you not a man? You sef go follow nah.
With that been said, he should be arrested as a sex offender.
Not only arrested oooo but castrated. People who are supposed to be role models but found wanting should be treated with utmost savagery. Yeye teacher.
Re: Whatsapp SEX Conversation Between A Male Teacher & His 15-year-old Student (pic) by fykes(m): 7:06am On May 10, 2020
u send this to my daughter and I never get off ur case...
And no... This ain't no police case at all.

I'm the kinda dad who's gonna be chatting with my daughters with different numbers. Cos I wanna be involved and know what they are upto
Re: Whatsapp SEX Conversation Between A Male Teacher & His 15-year-old Student (pic) by Anigreat: 7:16am On May 10, 2020

The Paedophile english has rape the girl already
Re: Whatsapp SEX Conversation Between A Male Teacher & His 15-year-old Student (pic) by stanisbaratheon: 7:54am On May 10, 2020
Sexual predator
Re: Whatsapp SEX Conversation Between A Male Teacher & His 15-year-old Student (pic) by walex2(m): 7:56am On May 10, 2020
VickyRotex:
How can someone who spells "quarantine" as "quarantern" be a teacher?

Naija, which way na? cry cry

The closing remark is the "face with rolling eyes" emoji. I'm a fan of that emoji. cheesy

I really shouldn't be laughing on this thread. This is disgusting.

that one was even better than (but i dont matter)
Re: Whatsapp SEX Conversation Between A Male Teacher & His 15-year-old Student (pic) by Xavi2019: 9:48am On May 10, 2020
Lordave:
Only a frustrated orphan or a rejected child would make this comment.
Valid.
Re: Whatsapp SEX Conversation Between A Male Teacher & His 15-year-old Student (pic) by Youngpo413: 10:08am On May 10, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
That fùck boy don dump you,now u are bitter with men.

Re: Whatsapp SEX Conversation Between A Male Teacher & His 15-year-old Student (pic) by VickyRotex(f): 11:12am On May 10, 2020
walex2:

that one was even better than (but i dont matter)

Sorry, I don't think I understood what you meant. embarassed
Re: Whatsapp SEX Conversation Between A Male Teacher & His 15-year-old Student (pic) by Mayng01(m): 11:46am On May 10, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:

You are so wrong & so wrong!

Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl / First Time You Touched boo.bs Experiences / Would You Marry A "Reformed Slut"?