Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,910 members, 7,838,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Kemi-olunloyo Apologizes Finally To All Igbo Women - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi-olunloyo Apologizes Finally To All Igbo Women (2514 Views)

2023: Pastor Tunde Bakare Finally To React On Muslim-muslim Ticket / P&ID-Nigerian Government Appears Finally To Have Got Its Act Together.IrishTimes / IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi-olunloyo Apologizes Finally To All Igbo Women by Gjrich(m): 9:34pm On May 09, 2020
Questionable journalists Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo finally apologizes for calling Igbo women all sorts of unprinted names.It would be recalled that Kemi-Olunloyo described Igbo women,on her Facebook post dated 6 May,as least educated,having house girl mentality and street prostitutes,which prompted Mark Zuckerberg,the Facebook CEO to order for her ban for 30 but later reduced to 3 days after much pleading from "aunty Kemi" herself.

This led to a series of accusations and counter-accusations from both men and women of Igbo tribe including Yorubas.

However,it appears the much notorious "aunty Kemi" has realized her mistake and resolved to mend her ways and allowed peace to rain.

Read her Letter of Apology

APOLOGY TO ALL IGBO WOMEN

After being initially banned for 30 days on Facebook, Zuck reduced it to 3 days as I'm a FB pioneer and veteran creator. You flagged me for saying Igbo girls are less educated and Igbo female mentors like Oby, Ngozi and Linda should step up their game mentoring them teaching them how they actually made their fortune. I have mentored one youth yearly since US/Canada days. Donald Eke, Nnamdi (Official Nano)and Uche are all bloggers I mentored. Blessing Okoro is a successful businesswoman who runs a relationship outfit in Enugu and her own Instagram show. Kingsley Chinedu Otalor (Wealthofficial1)is my upcoming artist I'm launching alongside my son after Quarantine period ends. I go to Port Harcourt prison to distribute money and food to the IPOB boys who are innocent stuck behind bars. I have done my part with Igbo youth.

I promise as from today I will no longer talk about empowering Igbo female youth. My # KemitalksWomen series in anticipation of 2023 will stop here. To all young females in Nigeria, I thought I could reach out to young women to stop being people's servants and end prostitution, they turned it to Yoruba vs Igbo attacking me. I don't like to be referred to as Yoruba, rather a Nigerian the reason why the Nigerian-American named me # IyaNaira ®in 1995 in the USA . Special thanks to Mercy Eke and Azuka Ogujuiba for supporting my work financially and being there

God Bless the Igbo nation.
MAY YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE.

Dr Kemi Olunloyo

I hope our Igbo women and men would accept her apology this time around.
To err is human,to forgive is divine.

Re: Kemi-olunloyo Apologizes Finally To All Igbo Women by Paperwhite(m): 9:38pm On May 09, 2020
Hope Kemi will close her mouth now? Person with mood swing every now and then.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi-olunloyo Apologizes Finally To All Igbo Women by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 09, 2020
She talks too much.... Go and sin no more ma.
Re: Kemi-olunloyo Apologizes Finally To All Igbo Women by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 09, 2020
Paperwhite:
Hope Kemi will close her mouth now? Person with mood swing every now and then.
I hope so too.
Re: Kemi-olunloyo Apologizes Finally To All Igbo Women by Simplyleo: 9:42pm On May 09, 2020
Oya, they can now go for thanksgiving that the tormentor of ipob miscreants has apologised. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Kemi-olunloyo Apologizes Finally To All Igbo Women by Ekwutox: 9:42pm On May 09, 2020
Stupid woman

3 Likes

Re: Kemi-olunloyo Apologizes Finally To All Igbo Women by helinues: 9:42pm On May 09, 2020
One of the attitude I hate is when people do things deliberately and think they can apologise later..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi-olunloyo Apologizes Finally To All Igbo Women by EzeOnyembo: 9:43pm On May 09, 2020
This old masturbating woman will not just mind her business everytime Igbo, Igbo and Igbo she hardly talk about her yoruba people... spits

Who accepts apology from a mentally unstable person knowing fully well she will later insult you and tender another apology.... spits again.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi-olunloyo Apologizes Finally To All Igbo Women by MightySparrow: 9:44pm On May 09, 2020
Ogede n baje a lo pon. is it not high time a permanent room is secured for this fellow in a Aro?
Re: Kemi-olunloyo Apologizes Finally To All Igbo Women by Karemarealty288(m): 9:45pm On May 09, 2020
This is not apology but bragging.....Kemi is also a mentor.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi-olunloyo Apologizes Finally To All Igbo Women by APCNig: 9:46pm On May 09, 2020
This her mental problem is going towards advanced level.

4 Likes

Re: Kemi-olunloyo Apologizes Finally To All Igbo Women by ojun50(m): 9:52pm On May 09, 2020
This one have always escaping since 1990
Re: Kemi-olunloyo Apologizes Finally To All Igbo Women by samincredible44(m): 9:54pm On May 09, 2020
her mental illness is caused by eating too much pepper
Re: Kemi-olunloyo Apologizes Finally To All Igbo Women by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 09, 2020
grin grin grin...This beautiful old cocaine pepper sniffing woman haff come again. She is supposed to be in a psychiatric hospital.

1 Like

Re: Kemi-olunloyo Apologizes Finally To All Igbo Women by Dewze(m): 9:58pm On May 09, 2020
Please can someone point out the apology in that write up. I don't see any.

4 Likes

Re: Kemi-olunloyo Apologizes Finally To All Igbo Women by drightguy(m): 10:18pm On May 09, 2020
Like her highness has reduced. Expect the blow again when she gets just a small high.
Re: Kemi-olunloyo Apologizes Finally To All Igbo Women by Collins9156(m): 10:26pm On May 09, 2020
Re: Kemi-olunloyo Apologizes Finally To All Igbo Women by Dedetwo(m): 10:32pm On May 09, 2020
Gjrich:
Questionable journalists Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo finally apologizes for calling Igbo women all sorts of unprinted names.It would be recalled that Kemi-Olunloyo described Igbo women,on her Facebook post dated 6 May,as least educated,having house girl mentality and street prostitutes,which prompted Mark Zuckerberg,the Facebook CEO to order for her ban for 30 but later reduced to 3 days after much pleading from "aunty Kemi" herself.

This led to a series of accusations and counter-accusations from both men and women of Igbo tribe including Yorubas.

However,it appears the much notorious "aunty Kemi" has realized her mistake and resolved to mend her ways and allowed peace to rain.

After being initially banned for 30 days on Facebook, Zuck reduced it to 3 days as I'm a FB pioneer and veteran creator. You flagged me for saying Igbo girls are less educated and Igbo female mentors like Oby, Ngozi and Linda should step up their game mentoring them teaching them how they actually made their fortune. I have mentored one youth yearly since US/Canada days. Donald Eke, Nnamdi (Official Nano)and Uche are all bloggers I mentored. Blessing Okoro is a successful businesswoman who runs a relationship outfit in Enugu and her own Instagram show. Kingsley Chinedu Otalor (Wealthofficial1)is my upcoming artist I'm launching alongside my son after Quarantine period ends. I go to Port Harcourt prison to distribute money and food to the IPOB boys who are innocent stuck behind bars. I have done my part with Igbo youth.

I promise as from today I will no longer talk about empowering Igbo female youth. My # KemitalksWomen series in anticipation of 2023 will stop here. To all young females in Nigeria, I thought I could reach out to young women to stop being people's servants and end prostitution, they turned it to Yoruba vs Igbo attacking me. I don't like to be referred to as Yoruba, rather a Nigerian the reason why the Nigerian-American named me # IyaNaira ®in 1995 in the USA . Special thanks to Mercy Eke and Azuka Ogujuiba for supporting my work financially and being there

Dr Kemi Olunloyo

Kemi Olunloyo is very laughable. I really wonder where she got the suffix she attaches to her name. She started her trend of failure from Atlanta, GA, USA to Toronto, Canada where she was deported to Nigeria. While in USA, she dabbled into all kinds of crimes from credit card fraud to prostitution. Yet the jackass has the audacity call people names.

1 Like

Re: Kemi-olunloyo Apologizes Finally To All Igbo Women by yanabasee1(m): 10:33pm On May 09, 2020
She needs to go deal with herself..... A grown woman that got disowned by her own son...

1 Like

Re: Kemi-olunloyo Apologizes Finally To All Igbo Women by Yobabad: 10:34pm On May 09, 2020
Kolo mental, her e-worrors brothers Wil not like this
Re: Kemi-olunloyo Apologizes Finally To All Igbo Women by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 09, 2020
This woman never ceases to amaze me.
Re: Kemi-olunloyo Apologizes Finally To All Igbo Women by LadySarah: 10:41pm On May 09, 2020
Mercy Eke must be very stupid to support you financially while you deride her tribe.

Mouth Diarrhoea
See her mouth like Zuck!
Re: Kemi-olunloyo Apologizes Finally To All Igbo Women by Mightyhaiz: 10:45pm On May 09, 2020
This degenerate again?
Re: Kemi-olunloyo Apologizes Finally To All Igbo Women by duncun: 10:46pm On May 09, 2020

1 Like

Re: Kemi-olunloyo Apologizes Finally To All Igbo Women by seunmsg(m): 10:47pm On May 09, 2020
OP, where is the apology?

2 Likes

Re: Kemi-olunloyo Apologizes Finally To All Igbo Women by kereman1: 10:49pm On May 09, 2020
Yorubas are the biggest enemy to the igbos yet they claim to be the most accomodating.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi-olunloyo Apologizes Finally To All Igbo Women by Bodexman(m): 10:52pm On May 09, 2020
ojun50:
This one have always escaping since 1990

Does she really have adviser(s)?

Her matter don pass be carefull to me.
Re: Kemi-olunloyo Apologizes Finally To All Igbo Women by PFRB: 10:57pm On May 09, 2020
I think Kemi is really mental
Re: Kemi-olunloyo Apologizes Finally To All Igbo Women by Nobody: 12:03am On May 10, 2020
kereman1:
Yorubas are the biggest enemy to the igbos yet they claim to be the most accomodating.
You are using a MAD WOMAN to assess the entire YORUBA NATION, just because she could reach a phone set to upload nonsense
Re: Kemi-olunloyo Apologizes Finally To All Igbo Women by tipscogreen: 12:38am On May 10, 2020
Gjrich:

Dr Kemi Olunloyo

What about your fault claimed that Kalu the IPOD leader die and was buried.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Leaked Video: Obaseki Praises Tinubu To High Heaven / Hausas Clash With Yorubas In Lagos / The Igbos And Yorubas Are Inseparable – Ooni Of Ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.