Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet (13853 Views)

TVC News Anchor Mike Okwoche Quits After 11 Years / Ugezu: Money Rules Religion. Bishops Don't Anchor Funerals, Weddings Of The Poor / How Gay CNN News Anchor, Anderson Cooper Welcomed His First Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by TMKsouth: 9:47pm On May 09, 2020
Chanté Siyamthanda Jantjies: The News Broadcaster Setting Social Media Alight.

Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by TMKsouth: 9:47pm On May 09, 2020
Chante Siyamthanda Jantjies is the full package - brains, a good heart, and beauty. Some have even named her the Meghan Markle of South Africa on social media.

For the past few weeks her name and photos have been popping up on everyone's social media pages.

Why? Because of her indescribable beauty.

She was also chosen as a semi-finalist for Miss SA 2018, however, that was only the beginning of her incredible career.

Jantjies is currently a newsreader at the South African Broadcasting Corporation (SABC).

2 Likes

Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by GOFRONT(m): 9:50pm On May 09, 2020
grin
Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by Cuddlebugie(f): 9:52pm On May 09, 2020
Man!
She's beautiful, indeed.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by Bilabong(m): 9:56pm On May 09, 2020
Abeg which internet she break? Cos my own dey work wella.

9 Likes

Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by TMKsouth: 10:05pm On May 09, 2020

1 Like

Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by topedoski(m): 10:22pm On May 09, 2020
God create and God created grin
Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by yanabasee1(m): 10:25pm On May 09, 2020
Cuddlebugie:
Man! She's beautiful, indeed.

You're more beautiful.... Just like a princess..
Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by Humanoid01(m): 10:30pm On May 09, 2020
yanabasee1:

Lol.

1 Like

Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by Cuddlebugie(f): 10:34pm On May 09, 2020
yanabasee1:

Huh?

1 Like

Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by yanabasee1(m): 10:36pm On May 09, 2020
Cuddlebugie:

Huh?

Yeah. .. You're cute.....I'd chose you a million times over the SA broadcaster
Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by IronGalaxy: 10:36pm On May 09, 2020
She's gorgeous tongue
Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by Cuddlebugie(f): 10:44pm On May 09, 2020
yanabasee1:

Man, you are smooth. I'll give you that.

That stated, you haven't seen a picture of me, yet, you think I'm cute. It's either you know me or you're just being a sweet talker.

1 Like

Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by yanabasee1(m): 10:47pm On May 09, 2020
Cuddlebugie:

Man, you are smooth. I'll give you that.

That stated, you haven't seen a picture of me, yet, you think I'm cute. It's either you know me or you're just being a sweet talker.

I'd take that you know that you are beautiful..... so I don't see me sweet talking you into something new.......

I don't know somewhere.... But I'd really love to know you... If you don't mind...
Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by Cuddlebugie(f): 11:11pm On May 09, 2020
yanabasee1:

I'd take that you know that you are beautiful..... so I don't see me sweet talking you into something new.......

I don't know somewhere.... But I'd really love to know you... If you don't mind...
This isn't about me. Whether I know if I am beautiful or not is inconsequential.
It is about you assuming someone you don't know is cute.

3 Likes

Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by yanabasee1(m): 11:14pm On May 09, 2020
Cuddlebugie:

This isn't about me. Whether I know if I am beautiful or not is inconsequential.
It is about you assuming someone you don't know is cute.

I am not assuming.... I'm quite certain!! And I know it's true....
Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by Cuddlebugie(f): 11:20pm On May 09, 2020
yanabasee1:

I am not assuming.... I'm quite certain!! And I know it's true....
I give up!
The thread has been derailed enough. cheesy
Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by yanabasee1(m): 11:22pm On May 09, 2020
Cuddlebugie:
I give up! The thread has been derailed enough. cheesy

Lol..... So.... can I get to know you better??
Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by Cuddlebugie(f): 11:35pm On May 09, 2020
yanabasee1:

You'd definitely get to know me BETTER since you already know me a LITTLE.
Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by jesmond3945: 12:01am On May 10, 2020
Let's see her real pics and not filters
Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by Lordswazz(m): 12:09am On May 10, 2020
yanabasee1:

Nigga i love your style sha. You know say South African broadcaster na a bird in the bush, while Cuddlebugie dey more realistic since she dey here, naim you begin dey tell her some sweet "okro soup" stories. More grease to ya "helbow".

10 Likes

Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by meobizy(f): 12:11am On May 10, 2020
Na sexy we go chop? Gini bu the importance of sexy when pressing news is all I want to hear? Ehn? Sexy my oramvhen.
Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by DriggityDre: 12:41am On May 10, 2020
Lordswazz:

Nigga i love your style sha. You know say South African broadcaster na a bird in the bush, while Cuddlebugie dey more realistic since she dey here, naim you begin dey tell her some sweet "okro soup" stories. More grease to ya "helbow".

5 Likes

Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by TMKsouth: 12:41am On May 10, 2020

Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by DriggityDre: 12:53am On May 10, 2020
Okuuurrr

1 Like

Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by johnkey: 3:12am On May 10, 2020
Simp can't find anywhere to see a beautiful girl than to watch on news chai gawd save us from weak men
Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by Burchester: 5:20am On May 10, 2020
Unlike ours girls here
Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by Gadafii: 5:45am On May 10, 2020
First southie girl wey go fine,

Ghana and south Africa sabi get big nyashwand worwor face, unlike our naija babes that mostly have it moderate and rightly proportioned grin

1 Like

Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by BOOOMNAIJA: 5:47am On May 10, 2020
Nothing extra about her tho....just saying
Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by Hypnotise: 6:45am On May 10, 2020
She is beautiful. Example of a trophy wife.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by stanisbaratheon: 7:01am On May 10, 2020
This one go fall in love with one SA based Igbo guy and xenophobic attacks on Nigerians go start again. grin

1 Like

Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by stanisbaratheon: 7:04am On May 10, 2020
yanabasee1:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Appeals To Lizzy Anjorin & Toyin Abraham To Let Go / Bbn Star Ifu Ennada Stuns In Native Dress / "I Have Forgiven You" - Kemi Olunloyo To Iyabo Ojo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.