Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,217 members, 7,860,379 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:11 AM

Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet (13950 Views)

TVC News Anchor Mike Okwoche Quits After 11 Years / Ugezu: Money Rules Religion. Bishops Don't Anchor Funerals, Weddings Of The Poor / How Gay CNN News Anchor, Anderson Cooper Welcomed His First Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by Benevento(m): 1:14pm On May 11, 2020
TMKsouth:

I'll warn them about you too and your multiple monikers. I gave u enough rope to hang yourself now I'm gonna blow u out the water - u exposed your hand. Let's play this game and see who'll be the last man standing.
You didn't reply me.

Did Trump specifically called Nigeria a shithole?
Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by XhosaNostra(f): 1:21pm On May 11, 2020
JaceBlaze:

I saw her one time on one of these showbiz reports and her cheeks looked inflated lol.

Kwaaaaa. Must be some emotional stuff, I believe she went through divorce(s).

1 Like

Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by TMKsouth: 4:19pm On May 11, 2020
Benevento:

You didn't reply me.

Did Trump specifically called Nigeria a shithole?

This speaks volumes. cry cry cry

Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by Benevento(m): 4:24pm On May 11, 2020
TMKsouth:

That could mean "Nigeria will do anything to fight Covid-19" "Nigeria is taking Covid outbreak serious". That's my interpretation of Trump's statement.

We all know Nigeria is a very bad country so as other African countries, The negative things in Nigeria outweighs the positive.

Nonetheless, am still interested in where Trump's specifically called Nigeria a shithole.
Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by Benevento(m): 4:30pm On May 11, 2020
TMKsouth:

I know you won't find the answer to my question.

Now, I would love you to stop peddling fake news about Nigeria (albeit you ain't the only one guilty of this)

Donald Trump did not specifically called Nigeria a shithole, when he got elected as the POTUS. He started making strict immigration policies all towards third world countries.

Then he was invited Into the Congress for questioning, When asked about the strict policies, He replied.....

WHY DO YOU ALLOW PEOPLE FROM SHITHOLE COUNTRIES TO COME HERE?

He was actually referring to Haiti and Africans at large, South Africa inclusive.

It was Nigerian opposition party that changed the narrative.

1 Like

Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by TMKsouth: 4:34pm On May 11, 2020
Icechillz:
Lazy Fool you think I can't get you banned? fvck with me and see for yourself.

Why the foul language? grin grin Are u rattled? So soon? grin grin Seems my job here is done.

1 Like

Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by TMKsouth: 4:37pm On May 11, 2020
Benevento:

I know you won't find the answer to my question.

He was actually referring to Haiti and Africans at large, South Africa inclusive.

It was Nigerian opposition party that changed the narrative.

You sound sane enough, so I'll also cool down. cool I picked up this narrative on Nairaland too.
Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by Benevento(m): 4:39pm On May 11, 2020
Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by Benevento(m): 4:43pm On May 11, 2020
Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by TMKsouth: 4:57pm On May 11, 2020
Benevento:
Here he called South Africa crime laden country.

https://businesstech.co.za/news/government/356209/this-is-what-donald-trump-really-meant-when-he-called-south-africa-a-crime-ridden-mess/

Cc Tmksouth

We know our country is crime ridden, we never shy away from this. All the stats used to smear us are collected by us ourselves - no cooking of the books, no hiding of the facts. But u are quick to believe the figures when they are BAD and yet quickly resist when we link them to illegal immigration.

South Africa is AN EXTREMELY BEAUTIFUL country and we have a lot going for us. It's for that reason we're not queueing up on the daily in long lines under the scorching sun outside foreign embassies seeking to escape the country. Or drowning in the Mediterranean sea or Indian Ocean in a desperate attempt to reach foreign lands.

So whatever Trump says about us is just water off a duck's back. Unlike with Nigeria that goes into panic mode everytime Trump opens his mouth. U lack self-confidence whereas South Africans have it in bucket loads.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by Benevento(m): 5:05pm On May 11, 2020
TMKsouth:

We know our country is crime ridden, we never shy away from this. All the stats used to smear us are collected by us ourselves - no cooking of the books, no hiding of the facts. But u are quick to believe the figures when they are BAD and yet quickly resist when we link them to illegal immigration.

South Africa is AN EXTREMELY BEAUTIFUL country and we have a lot going for us. It's for that reason we're not queueing up on the daily in long lines under the scorching sun outside foreign embassies seeking to escape the country. Or drowning in the Mediterranean sea or Indian Ocean in a desperate attempt to reach foreign lands.

So whatever Trump says about us is just water off a duck's back. Unlike with Nigeria that goes into panic mode everytime Trump says something bout u. U lack self-confidence whereas South Africans have it in bucket loads.
I'm not here to argue about the better country between NGR and RSA.

if SA is better than NG, I actually have no idea.

have a nice day.
Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by JaceBlaze: 6:52pm On May 11, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Kwaaaaa. Must be some emotional stuff, I believe she went through divorce(s).

Could be that.

1 Like

Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by JaceBlaze: 6:52pm On May 11, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Venda amaka" yoh you killed me with that one grin

Hehe
Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by Shattuck(m): 8:36pm On May 11, 2020
RenaissanceGuy:
Celebration of vanity. Besides, why can't our own NTA be like this South African state TV? NTA needs to be shut down. Their mediocrity is appaling.
for real,but naija and mediocrity though is like a holy matrimony.

1 Like

Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by JaceBlaze: 10:24pm On May 11, 2020
TMKsouth:

So whatever Trump says about us is just water off a duck's back. Unlike with Nigeria that goes into panic mode everytime Trump says something bout u. U lack self-confidence whereas South Africans have it in bucket loads.

I don't know how thick his skull is but I like to believe that it sunk in.

1 Like

Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by JaceBlaze: 10:28pm On May 11, 2020
Benevento:
Here he called South Africa crime laden country.

https://businesstech.co.za/news/government/356209/this-is-what-donald-trump-really-meant-when-he-called-south-africa-a-crime-ridden-mess/

Cc Tmksouth

That's what he said.What do YOU say? or you operate with Trump's brains?

1 Like

Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by Benevento(m): 10:31pm On May 11, 2020
JaceBlaze:

That's what he said.What do YOU say? or you operate with Trump's brains?
What are you trying to say?
Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by TMKsouth: 10:32pm On May 11, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Dude, I was just here innocently posting bout this lovely newsreader grin and they came for me hard. It just never stops this hatred for SA.

The last guy benevento just got caught up in the mess the trolls left behind, unfortunately for him.
Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by JaceBlaze: 10:36pm On May 11, 2020
Benevento:

What are you trying to say?

Forget it.
Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by Benevento(m): 10:40pm On May 11, 2020
JaceBlaze:

I don't know what's wrong with you, I'm not here to fight dirty.

Well, if not for those Igbo guys that have tarnish Nigeria's image beyond repair, why would a sane person move to SA?

Yorubas mostly travel legally to Western countries, In UK Yorubas have been living peacefully, there is a place in London(peckam) nicknamed Small Lagos.

What am trying to say is that Nigeria is not as bad as what most of you think.
Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by JaceBlaze: 10:45pm On May 11, 2020
TMKsouth:

Dude, I was just here innocently posting bout this lovely newsreader grin and they came for me hard. It just never stops this hatred for SA.

The last guy benevento just got caught up in the mess the trolls left behind, unfortunately for him.

They like to start shìt up and call the mods when it gets too hot in the kitchen.Been down that road many times.

1 Like

Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by JaceBlaze: 10:51pm On May 11, 2020
Benevento:

I don't know what's wrong with you, I'm not here to fight dirty.

Well, if not for those Igbo guys that have tarnish Nigeria's image beyond repair, why would a sane person move to SA?

Yorubas mostly travel legally to Western countries, In UK Yorubas have been living peacefully, there is a place in London(peckam) nicknamed Small Lagos.

What am trying to say is that Nigeria is not as bad as what most of you think.

Lol Whatever!
Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by TMKsouth: 10:52pm On May 11, 2020
JaceBlaze:

They like to start shìt up and call the mods when it gets too hot in the kitchen.Been down that road many times.

Ja, I experienced exactly that on this thread. Good thing us Saffers are thick skinned - tough as nails. I've been surprised by how brittle our West African brothers are. Any small thing they run to the mods for some breastfeeding.
Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by JaceBlaze: 10:54pm On May 11, 2020
TMKsouth:

Ja, I experienced exactly that on this thread. Good thing us Saffers are thick skinned - tough as nails. I've been surprised by how brittle our West African brothers are. Any small thing they run to the mods for some breastfeeding.

True what you said.So how did you come across Nairaland?
Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by Benevento(m): 10:56pm On May 11, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Lol Whatever!
Go kill yourself.

A55hole.
Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by JaceBlaze: 11:09pm On May 11, 2020
Benevento:

Go kill yourself.

A55hole.

I'm already dead.

1 Like

Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by Benevento(m): 11:14pm On May 11, 2020
JaceBlaze:

I'm already dead.
I wasn't here to spread negativity, but you killed the vibes.

You fvcking idiot.

1 Like

Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by JaceBlaze: 12:10am On May 12, 2020
Benevento:

I wasn't here to spread negativity, but you killed the vibes.

You fvcking idiot.

Yup! I can tell by the name-callings that your intentions were pure.

2 Likes

Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by TMKsouth: 12:22am On May 12, 2020
JaceBlaze:

True what you said.So how did you come across Nairaland?

I think I was googling a topic and one of the search results brought me here. I believe I was struck by the anti-SA comments that day and I badly wanted to respond. So I registered.

1 Like

Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by JaceBlaze: 10:09am On May 12, 2020
TMKsouth:

I think I was googling a topic and one of the search results brought me here. I believe I was struck by the anti-SA comments that day and I badly wanted to respond. So I registered.

Same here.Initially I wanted to register,respond to the anti-SA comments and deactivate shortly afterwards and never come back but here I am lol.

Another thing - It's funny how they say the hate for SA started during the xenophobic attacks of 2008 but when I first got here I found anti-SA sentiments that dated as back as 2006.The xenophobia thing is just a crutch they use to underpin their misplaced outrage.I must admit that it used to piss me off until I'd grown to enjoy it.
Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by TMKsouth: 10:49am On May 12, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Same here.Initially I wanted to register,respond to the anti-SA comments and deactivate shortly afterwards and never come back but here I am lol.

Another thing - It's funny how they say the hate for SA started during the xenophobic attacks of 2008 but when I first got here I found anti-SA sentiments that dated as back as 2006.The xenophobia thing is just a crutch they use to underpin their misplaced outrage.I must admit that it used to piss me off until I'd grown to enjoy it.

Yes the research is quite enjoyable for me too. Helps with the ammunition against our opponents/detractors. grin grin Better the enemy u know. I c with them they have a warped crazy idea of SA or just pretending so they can sleep better at night.
Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by JaceBlaze: 11:34am On May 12, 2020
TMKsouth:

Yes the research is quite enjoyable for me too. Helps with the ammunition against our opponents/detractors. grin grin Better the enemy u know. I c with them they have a warped crazy idea of SA or just pretending so they can sleep better at night.

Yebo! It's a coping mechanism.The same way we watch movies just for temporary escape from the actual reality because if we had to stare at reality 24/7 we might self destruct.Let's bear with our West African "brodas" grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonto Dike Spotted At The Damage Premier Trashy Or Flashy? / An Exclusive Interview With Iyabo Ojo / Toke Makinwa Stunning In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.