Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,224 members, 7,860,431 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:58 AM

Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet (13954 Views)

TVC News Anchor Mike Okwoche Quits After 11 Years / Ugezu: Money Rules Religion. Bishops Don't Anchor Funerals, Weddings Of The Poor / How Gay CNN News Anchor, Anderson Cooper Welcomed His First Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by yanabasee1(m): 7:17am On May 10, 2020
Cuddlebugie:

You'd definitely get to know me BETTER since you already know me a LITTLE.

Even tho I'm some type of guy with exceptional mind disposition....I'm lost right here and i am really serious and curious.....

Can we chat elsewhere??
Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by yanabasee1(m): 7:20am On May 10, 2020
jesmond3945:
Let's see her real pics and not filters
Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by Memberclub(m): 7:41am On May 10, 2020
yanabasee1:

Yeah. .. You're cute.....I'd chose you a million times over the SA broadcaster
OK VIRGIN
Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by Nobody: 8:22am On May 10, 2020
Gadafii:
First southie girl wey go fine,

Ghana and south Africa sabi get big nyashwand worwor face, unlike our naija babes that mostly have it moderate and rightly proportioned grin

Guy, how many SA ladies have you met and have you been to gh before?

1 Like

Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by TMKsouth: 8:52am On May 10, 2020
Chante Jantjies

Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by ITbomb(m): 9:00am On May 10, 2020
Nothing more sexy than a beautiful girl in her workplace

1 Like

Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by donflexy1(m): 9:01am On May 10, 2020
[quote author=TMKsouth post=89373212]Chante Siyamthanda Jantjies is the full package - brains, a good heart, and beauty. Some have even named her the Meghan Markle of South Africa on social media.

For the past few weeks her name and photos have been popping up on everyone's social media pages.

Why? Because of her indescribable beauty.

She was also chosen as a semi-finalist for Miss SA 2018, however, that was only the beginning of her incredible career.

Jantjies is currently a newsreader at the South African Broadcasting Corporation (SABC).
https:///14236167414

You've been missing out on gaining daily active Instagram followers for free by not joining IG GROWTH An active gain train. Good News is you can join the new group ASAP.
NEXT LINK FOR MASSIVE FOLLOWERS DROPS BY 6PM. AND YOU COULD STILL JOIN IF YOU MISS IT�.

Dm now to join our whatsapp Group chat now to gain massively tonight

https:///14236167414]
Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by ArticleBeast: 9:04am On May 10, 2020
Nothing spectacular. She is just light in complexion
Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by RenaissanceGuy: 11:59am On May 10, 2020
Celebration of vanity. Besides, why can't our own NTA be like this South African state TV? NTA needs to be shut down. Their mediocrity is appaling.

4 Likes

Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by Iceyjayz: 12:29pm On May 10, 2020
TMKsouth:

Chante Siyamthanda Jantjies is the full package - brains, a good heart, and beauty. Some have even named her the Meghan Markle of South Africa on social media.

For the past few weeks her name and photos have been popping up on everyone's social media pages.

Why? Because of her indescribable beauty.

She was also chosen as a semi-finalist for Miss SA 2018, however, that was only the beginning of her incredible career.

Jantjies is currently a newsreader at the South African Broadcasting Corporation (SABC).
Nigga take this trash to randland not here, behave yourself or I will ban you for decades.

1 Like

Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by Iceyjayz: 12:31pm On May 10, 2020
yanabasee1:

You're more beautiful.... Just like a princess..
MuMu! nah edited picture you dey call beautiful
Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by Iceyjayz: 12:32pm On May 10, 2020
Cuddlebugie:

This isn't about me. Whether I know if I am beautiful or not is inconsequential.
It is about you assuming someone you don't know is cute.
That nigga is Hot, he just wanna bang that's all. cheesy
Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by TMKsouth: 12:45pm On May 10, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Nigga take this trash to randland not here, behave yourself or I will ban you for decades.

Sorry we don't have randland. We have something MUCH BIGGER ---DSTV! grin grin grin grin

I c u taking advantage of my lovely thread to make new friends ABOVE. tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by Iceyjayz: 12:47pm On May 10, 2020
TMKsouth:

Sorry we don't have randland. We have something MUCH BIGGER ---DSTV! grin grin grin grin

I c u taking advantage of my lovely thread to make new friends ABOVE. tongue tongue tongue
Dumbass DStv is not a forum and besides I don't use DSTV cause it's crap to me. grin

1 Like

Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by TMKsouth: 12:51pm On May 10, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Dumbass DStv is not a forum and besides I don't use DSTV cause it's crap to me. grin

Funny how u guys can't compete with "crap". BU-HAAAHAAAA!! grin grin grin U got me laughing in Xhosa (XX@$!!)

1 Like

Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by Iceyjayz: 1:00pm On May 10, 2020
TMKsouth:

Funny how u guys can't compete with "crap". BU-HAAAHAAAA!! grin grin grin U got me laughing in Xhosa (XX@$!!)
If you like laugh in Swahili, your stuffs are absolute trash and I hope you guys won't rape that innocent girl, because you all lazy ass are unbelievable.

1 Like

Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by TMKsouth: 1:03pm On May 10, 2020
RenaissanceGuy:
Celebration of vanity. Besides, why can't our own NTA be like this South African state TV? NTA needs to be shut down. Their mediocrity is appaling.

It's possible to revamp NTA. Just 4 years ago SABC News had just 15% market share. Now it has 40% share in a very competitive market.

Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by TMKsouth: 1:08pm On May 10, 2020
Iceyjayz:
If you like laugh in Swahili, your stuffs are absolute trash and I hope you guys won't rape that innocent girl, because you all lazy ass are unbelievable.

Go preach to the teachers in your neighborhood first. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by IronGalaxy: 2:27pm On May 10, 2020
Iceyjayz:
This so-called " laziness" myth yall like over there makes me laugh. It's unbelievable since nothing in Nigeria screams "hard work" in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by Netanya(f): 2:31pm On May 10, 2020
her beauty is so neat

1 Like

Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by JaceBlaze: 2:34pm On May 10, 2020
I don't even watch SABC news but if this is the method they use to win back viewers the trick may work tongue

4 Likes

Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by officialfestus(m): 2:52pm On May 10, 2020
Opotoyi cool
Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by josen16322(m): 2:57pm On May 10, 2020
if u guys keep posting u are beautiful on nairaland she will not see yo post just goto are twitter or instagram acount and post how ugly she is only den she will follow u back grin grin
Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by TMKsouth: 3:16pm On May 10, 2020
IronGalaxy:
This so-called " laziness" myth yall like over there makes me laugh. It's unbelievable since nothing in Nigeria screams "hard work" in the first place.

Brown rusty roofs everywhere. grin grin grin
Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by TMKsouth: 3:21pm On May 10, 2020
JaceBlaze:
I don't even watch SABC news but if this is the method they use to win back viewers the trick may work tongue

Lol grin grin She's been around for years actually - on the news channel. Just that now she has her own bulletin on SABC3 that everyone is raving. Goes to show the news audience is more mature than y'all young sex obsessed sabc3 peeps. cool grin

Anyway, where have u been dude? Missed your sledgehammer. The trolls are many now - like this IceyJayz one above.

2 Likes

Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by JaceBlaze: 3:57pm On May 10, 2020
TMKsouth:

Lol grin grin She's been around for years actually - on the news channel. Just that now she has her own bulletin on SABC3 that everyone is raving. Goes to show the news audience is more mature than y'all young sex obsessed sabc3 peeps. cool grin

Anyway, where have u been dude? Missed your sledgehammer. The trolls are many now - like this IceyJayz one above.

Only now they decided to reveal the secret crown jewels?

Lol don't lie,you probably gonna start watching SABC3 news because of her grin .Weren't you on CNN before grin

Just been off man.This is Internet,any low-life can come here vent what they don't have the guts to say in public.Let the trolls troll wink
Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by Icechillz(m): 4:08pm On May 10, 2020
TMKsouth:

Go preach to the teachers in your neighborhood first. grin grin grin
You are such a foolish dumbass, at least the guy didn't rape her unlike you stupid, jobless and lazy fvcktards that rape like a culture in your fvcking country.

3 Likes

Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by TMKsouth: 5:26pm On May 10, 2020
Icechillz:
You are such a foolish dumbass, at least the guy didn't rape her unlike you stupid, jobless and lazy fvcktards that rape like a culture in your fvcking country.

U bringing out your multiple "ice" themed monikers to rant like a lunatic! grin grin grin Scared I'll have u banned. I've got a thick skin buddy. I'm not gonna retaliate by reminding u of the poopoo that makes your country a serious global poopoo hole that even Trump quotes every now and again. Coz I know u won't hesitate to push the ban button. U know how to give it and yet can't take it icechillz/iceyjayz. grin grin grin
Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by TMKsouth: 5:43pm On May 10, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Only now they decided to reveal the secret crown jewels?

Lol don't lie,you probably gonna start watching SABC3 news because of her grin .Weren't you on CNN before grin

Just been off man.This is Internet,any low-life can come here vent what they don't have the guts to say in public.Let the trolls troll wink

Welcome back.

I've seen her around for years now. I don't particularly find her riverting as an anchor. Too safe and princess-like. I prefer the cut throat acts like Tshepiso Makwetla and Chriselda Lewis below.

Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by JaceBlaze: 6:04pm On May 10, 2020
TMKsouth:

Welcome back.

I've seen her around for years now. I don't particularly find her riverting as an anchor. Too safe and princess-like. I prefer the cut throat acts like Tshepiso Makwetla and Chriselda Lewis below.

Just checked her profile; she was on ANN7 at the age of 18 working behind the scenes.She is still learning the ropes,I bet by the time she's Chriselda & Makwetla's age she will be as fierce as a tigress.

1 Like

Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:10pm On May 10, 2020
yanabasee1:

You're more beautiful.... Just like a princess..
Please, stop lying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lil Wayne Is A Gay! / Between Buhari's Daughter & Jonathan's Daughter, Who Is More Beautiful? [PHOTOS] / (pic)what!! Alex Ekubo Grabs Yemi Alade's Big Ass.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.