Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,338 members, 7,860,839 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:10 PM

Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet (13959 Views)

TVC News Anchor Mike Okwoche Quits After 11 Years / Ugezu: Money Rules Religion. Bishops Don't Anchor Funerals, Weddings Of The Poor / How Gay CNN News Anchor, Anderson Cooper Welcomed His First Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by XhosaNostra(f): 6:11pm On May 10, 2020
TMKsouth:

Chante Siyamthanda Jantjies is the full package - brains, a good heart, and beauty. Some have even named her the Meghan Markle of South Africa on social media.

For the past few weeks her name and photos have been popping up on everyone's social media pages.

Why? Because of her indescribable beauty.

She was also chosen as a semi-finalist for Miss SA 2018, however, that was only the beginning of her incredible career.

Jantjies is currently a newsreader at the South African Broadcasting Corporation (SABC).

Xhosa "amaka" grin

Never heard of her, but she's stunning.

2 Likes

Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by TMKsouth: 6:18pm On May 10, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Xhosa "amaka" grin

Hey wena Unathi Nkayi! Don't start that here. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by XhosaNostra(f): 6:19pm On May 10, 2020
TMKsouth:

Hey wena Unathi Nkayi! Don't start that here. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by TMKsouth: 6:20pm On May 10, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Just checked her profile; she was on ANN7 at the age of 18 working behind the scenes.She is still learning the ropes,I bet by the time she's Chriselda & Makwetla's age she will be as fierce as a tigress.

That's true. Goodness, ANN7. shocked shocked Our RET propaganda channel.
Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by Icechillz(m): 6:28pm On May 10, 2020
TMKsouth:

U bringing out your multiple "ice" themed monikers to rant like a lunatic! grin grin grin Scared I'll have u banned. I've got a thick skin buddy. I'm not gonna retaliate by reminding u of the poopoo that makes your country a serious global poopoo hole that even Trump quotes every now and again. Coz I know u won't hesitate to push the ban button. U know how to give it and yet can't take it icec.hillz/ice.yjayz. grin grin grin
You are still a stupid fooool boy, Nigeria is a shíthole and you bastard can't do without them, you are in a Nigerian forum made for Nigerians and for Nigerians alone, you fvcking retarded lazy goat.

Fvcking leave this forum asshole because no one will take you serious here and your threads can never make frontage.

talk shit again and am gonna ban your smelling jobless ass. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by TMKsouth: 7:41pm On May 10, 2020
Icechillz:
You are still a stupid fooool boy, Nigeria is a shíthole and you bastard can't do without them, you are in a Nigerian forum made for Nigerians and for Nigerians alone, you fvcking retarded lazy goat.
. cheesy

DSTV! cool cool cool
Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by TMKsouth: 7:45pm On May 10, 2020
Icechillz:

Fvcking leave this forum asshole because no one will take you serious here and your threads can never make frontage

talk shit again and am gonna ban your smelling jobless ass. cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by JaceBlaze: 7:50pm On May 10, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Xhosa "amaka" grin

Never heard of her, but she's stunning.

And here I was thinking for the first time we have found a stunning Venda amaka grin shocked

2 Likes

Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by MrSensor(m): 7:56pm On May 10, 2020
Cuddlebugie:
Man!
She's beautiful, indeed.
Are you lesbian, a gay or something else?
Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by JaceBlaze: 8:05pm On May 10, 2020
TMKsouth:

That's true. Goodness, ANN7. shocked shocked Our RET propaganda channel.

You love politics neh?

1 Like

Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by TMKsouth: 8:25pm On May 10, 2020
JaceBlaze:

You love politics neh?

Someone's gotta look out for the people while they partying it up grin

1 Like

Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by JaceBlaze: 8:59pm On May 10, 2020
TMKsouth:

Someone's gotta look out for the people while they partying it up grin

I see smiley

1 Like

Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by Coldie(m): 9:02pm On May 10, 2020
If u know how much south Africans hate Nigerians u won't be putting this nonsense here
Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 10, 2020
Cuddlebugie:

Man, you are smooth. I'll give you that.

That stated, you haven't seen a picture of me, yet, you think I'm cute. It's either you know me or you're just being a sweet talker.
Chai!! shocked shocked See finishing.
Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by TMKsouth: 9:48pm On May 10, 2020
Coldie:
If u know how much south Africans hate Nigerians u won't be putting this nonsense here

Over 5000 have come to view (including u). So... tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by XhosaNostra(f): 6:43am On May 11, 2020
JaceBlaze:

And here I was thinking for the first time we have found a stunning Venda amaka grin shocked

LMAO. Lerato "Zah" Moloi, she's a beauty. Did you know her mother is Makhadzi from Muvhango?

1 Like

Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by Benevento(m): 10:02am On May 11, 2020
TMKsouth:

U bringing out your multiple "ice" themed monikers to rant like a lunatic! grin grin grin Scared I'll have u banned. I've got a thick skin buddy. I'm not gonna retaliate by reminding u of the poopoo that makes your country a serious global poopoo hole that even Trump quotes every now and again. Coz I know u won't hesitate to push the ban button. U know how to give it and yet can't take it icechillz/iceyjayz. grin grin grin
Hey, did Trump specifically called Nigeria a shithole?
Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by IronGalaxy: 10:42am On May 11, 2020
JaceBlaze:

grin grin grin
I'm curious, what does " amaka" mean? I see it everytime" igbo amaka" what does it mean?

1 Like

Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by IronGalaxy: 10:49am On May 11, 2020
I had already showcased this beauty on the " beautiful South African girls" thread. She's gorgeous

2 Likes

Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by Icechillz(m): 11:05am On May 11, 2020
TMKsouth:

grin grin grin grin grin
None of your threads will ever grace front page again, am going to warn the admin of this forum.
Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by XhosaNostra(f): 11:10am On May 11, 2020
IronGalaxy:
grin grin grin
I'm curious, what does " amaka" mean? I see it everytime" igbo amaka" what does it mean?

I believe it's a term for self-praise lol.
Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by JaceBlaze: 11:34am On May 11, 2020
IronGalaxy:
grin grin grin

I'm guessing it could mean umhlobo/ethnic group grin Very funny btw
Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by JaceBlaze: 11:39am On May 11, 2020
XhosaNostra:

LMAO. Lerato "Zah" Moloi, she's a beauty. Did you know her mother is Makhadzi from Muvhango?

They kind of look alike.I don't find her attractive though tongue she kinda looks manly.

1 Like

Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by XhosaNostra(f): 11:43am On May 11, 2020
JaceBlaze:

They kind of look alike.I don't find her attractive though tongue she kinda looks manly.

LMFAO. She looked fabulous when she hosted OPW, that's the image of her I still have in my head cheesy

Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by JaceBlaze: 11:56am On May 11, 2020
XhosaNostra:

LMFAO. She looked fabulous when she hosted OPW, that's the image of her I still have in my head cheesy

Didn't know she hosted OPW before.She had a slim face in this pic - like Tracee Ellis Ross tongue

1 Like

Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by XhosaNostra(f): 11:58am On May 11, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Didn't know she hosted OPW before.She had a slim face in this pic - like Tracee Ellis Ross tongue

Is she puffy-faced now? I haven't seen her in a hot minute. Now that you mentioned it, I can see the resemblance around the eyes smiley
Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by JaceBlaze: 12:05pm On May 11, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Is she puffy-faced now? I haven't seen her in a hot minute. Now that you mentioned it, I can see the resemblance around the eyes smiley

I saw her one time on one of these showbiz reports and her cheeks looked inflated lol.
Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by TMKsouth: 12:18pm On May 11, 2020
Icechillz:
None of your threads will ever grace front page again, am going to warn the admin of this forum.

I'll warn them about you too and your multiple monikers. I gave u enough rope to hang yourself now I'm gonna blow u out the water - u exposed your hand. Let's play this game and see who'll be the last man standing.

Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by Icechillz(m): 12:37pm On May 11, 2020
TMKsouth:

I'll warn them about you too and your multiple monikers. I gave u enough rope to hang yourself now I'm gonna blow u out the water - u exposed your hand. Let's play this game and see who'll be the last man standing.
Lazy Fool you think I can't get you banned? fvck with me and see for yourself.
Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by IronGalaxy: 1:05pm On May 11, 2020
JaceBlaze:

I'm guessing it could mean umhlobo/ethnic group grin Very funny btw
Venda amaka" yoh you killed me with that one grin

1 Like

Re: Sexy SA News Anchor Breaking The Internet by IronGalaxy: 1:06pm On May 11, 2020
Icechillz:
Lazy Fool you think I can't get you banned? fvck with me and see for yourself.
Bro, your antics aren't cute anymore

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

(pic)what!! Alex Ekubo Grabs Yemi Alade's Big Ass. / Davido And Chidinma Emerge Winners At The Kora Awards 2012 / John Dumelo Joins Ghanaian Politics, Set To Contest For Political Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.