Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Who Deserves Title Of Greatest Premier League Manager? - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Deserves Title Of Greatest Premier League Manager? (33009 Views)

Who Deserves To Be The Best FIFA Men's Player Of The Year / Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season / Thomas Tuchel Wins Premier League Manager Of The Month For March (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Deserves Title Of Greatest Premier League Manager? by pat077: 7:42am On May 10, 2020
Ijaya123:
Sir Alex Ferguson, undoubtedly.

What exactly is Klopp doing on that list?

that's my own list, u are @ liberty to choose yours.
Re: Who Deserves Title Of Greatest Premier League Manager? by Ekzoba(m): 7:43am On May 10, 2020
Sir Alex ferguson,Arsene Wenger and others.
Re: Who Deserves Title Of Greatest Premier League Manager? by tweakdude1: 7:43am On May 10, 2020
I will pick Jose ahead Ferguson because Jose spent short numbers of years in EPL.
Re: Who Deserves Title Of Greatest Premier League Manager? by Mavrick2012: 7:43am On May 10, 2020
Jokerman:

So Mou doesn't know what to do with money or what??

Tell us any coach that has won best coach 4 times, we are waiting....
Best coach how?
Best in month or yr?
Best in epl or other leagues?
Your question is confusing.
You and who dey wait?
Hahaha
Re: Who Deserves Title Of Greatest Premier League Manager? by Nobody: 7:44am On May 10, 2020
Am still waiting for the epl coach that can produce a balloon d or/world best player after sir Alex

3 Likes

Re: Who Deserves Title Of Greatest Premier League Manager? by frankmoney(m): 7:47am On May 10, 2020
Mavrick2012:
and arsene has how many epl?
After 21 yrs o.
Hahaha
3 epl 7 fa ... And an unbeaten run which no team has , so he deserves to be on the list

2 Likes

Re: Who Deserves Title Of Greatest Premier League Manager? by Nobody: 7:48am On May 10, 2020
tweakdude1:
I will pick Jose ahead Ferguson because Jose spent short numbers of years in EPL.
lol, and his distrastrous spells in Chelsea, United, Spurs added together is over 10 years now as epl manager

Btw Mourinho acknowledges Fergie as his boss, he is the only coach he respected in epl till date

2 Likes

Re: Who Deserves Title Of Greatest Premier League Manager? by Olutola88(m): 7:49am On May 10, 2020
OgaRico:

Life itself is a risk and for Pep accepting to come to City is a risk which could have make or marred his coaching career.
I suggest you go and read what the British media wrote about Pep after his first season without any trophy and then let assume the man haven't won any since he came to England.
I don't have any business with British media. Even you smart pass British media.

I am talking about intelligent analysis here. Pep na fear fear Manager. He is like a woman that only wants to date very wealthy and influential men. Pep is not ready to use any average player. Read between the lines bro

2 Likes

Re: Who Deserves Title Of Greatest Premier League Manager? by Impregnable101: 7:49am On May 10, 2020
OgaRico:
25years in EPL and how many leagues did Fergie won?
Give Pep 25 years in England and let's see what that wizard will do considering the fact that he humbled Fergie led team on a big stage twice.
lol. My grandma would manage that barca squad & win trophies with them

1 Like

Re: Who Deserves Title Of Greatest Premier League Manager? by Bobbyfreshhh: 7:51am On May 10, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
EPL! One overrated dumb fuckkk league

Any manager can go there and conquer
Even mourinho the bus Parker conquered

Watch out soon
It is going to be Jürgen klopp's league

Mourinho spent millions of pounds to conquer ,even your guadiola spent more than 200million pounds on defenders alone on his first few season so

2 Likes

Re: Who Deserves Title Of Greatest Premier League Manager? by AAA593: 7:52am On May 10, 2020
senatordave1:

Am an arsenal fan bro.Wenger is a failure who cannot survive where there is competition
Then you did not understand the question.
Re: Who Deserves Title Of Greatest Premier League Manager? by Paretomaster1(m): 7:52am On May 10, 2020
Jokerman:
1. Sir Alex Ferguson
2. Arsene Wenger
3. Jose Mourinho

You are wise.... Only haters will think SAF is not the greatest

2 Likes

Re: Who Deserves Title Of Greatest Premier League Manager? by Mavrick2012: 7:53am On May 10, 2020
Jokerman:

Ole is a better coach than Pep seeing that he trashed Pep 4 times in a row... Give Ole 15 years like Pep and see what he would accomplish
Waiting for OGS to win just a single trophy.
Remember wolves beat pep home and away this season?
Tell me how they can win trophies.
Forget winning matches, come win troph(ies) hahaha hahaha
Olegona ko,ole oshi ni

1 Like

Re: Who Deserves Title Of Greatest Premier League Manager? by Rolexjerry(m): 7:54am On May 10, 2020
1. Sir Alex Ferguson - because of total number of trophies won

2. Arsene Wenger - He won the golden Premier League trophy for his unbeaten season. Something that no other manager, even Sir Alex has ever achieved.

3. The other ones combined together ���

2 Likes

Re: Who Deserves Title Of Greatest Premier League Manager? by georgesegun87: 7:55am On May 10, 2020
Let Pep take over Wigan maybe he can win 1 trophy...

OgaRico:
Give Pep 25 years in England and let's see what that wizard will do considering the fact that he humbled Fergie led team on a big stage twice.

1 Like

Re: Who Deserves Title Of Greatest Premier League Manager? by Solomon8144: 7:55am On May 10, 2020
OgaRico:
Seriously you know nothing about football.

2 Likes

Re: Who Deserves Title Of Greatest Premier League Manager? by Angelfrost(m): 7:57am On May 10, 2020
ImmaculateJOE:
Sir Alex Ferguson..
Arsene Wenger..
Pep Guardiola..
Jose Mourinho..

Pep before Jose??! Have you been drinking, or did you start watching football recently??!

2 Likes

Re: Who Deserves Title Of Greatest Premier League Manager? by Bobbyfreshhh: 7:58am On May 10, 2020
OgaRico:

What wizard

A wizard that spent 200milliom pounds on only fullbacks,

I can as well say give SAF the amount spent by guadiola and watch football turn to basketball

3 Likes

Re: Who Deserves Title Of Greatest Premier League Manager? by Brenn594(m): 7:58am On May 10, 2020
In my opinion_sir alex ferguson is the greatest followed by:wenger pepand the TSO
Re: Who Deserves Title Of Greatest Premier League Manager? by Angelfrost(m): 7:59am On May 10, 2020
Unanimously and unarguably Sir. Alex "Fergie" Ferguson!!!

Hats off!!!

2 Likes

Re: Who Deserves Title Of Greatest Premier League Manager? by Gentle0wavez: 8:00am On May 10, 2020
Alex Ferguson Jose Morinho The rest doesn't matter
Re: Who Deserves Title Of Greatest Premier League Manager? by johnad3(m): 8:00am On May 10, 2020
Jose Mourinho because within shortest period of time, he achieved so much and he was hottest manager during his reign. at his first season, he won double and back to back premier league
Re: Who Deserves Title Of Greatest Premier League Manager? by ImmaculateJOE(m): 8:06am On May 10, 2020
Angelfrost:

Pep before Jose??! Have you been drinking, or did you start watching football recently??!

Pep plays and wins with style, has a good percentage of the number of matches won/matches played.. He shattered many record within a short time.
Many average players are now above average under his tutelage. (De Bruyne, Sterling, B. Silva, Sane, Larpote, etc..)

2 Likes

Re: Who Deserves Title Of Greatest Premier League Manager? by johnad3(m): 8:06am On May 10, 2020
show me which manager who doesn't has problem in his team, i Will show you managers who is not going anyway at all

Mikehot:
lol, and his distrastrous spells in Chelsea, United, Spurs added together is over 10 years now as epl manager
Re: Who Deserves Title Of Greatest Premier League Manager? by Nobody: 8:09am On May 10, 2020
Jokerman:

Ole is a better coach than Pep seeing that he trashed Pep 4 times in a row... Give Ole 15 years like Pep and see what he would accomplish
oGa check your records well. 3times not four, and hope you understand the meaning of "in a row" no let hate becloud your sense of judgement.
Re: Who Deserves Title Of Greatest Premier League Manager? by Majornuggets(m): 8:10am On May 10, 2020
The debate should be about who comes second cos sir Alex Ferguson is unrivaled atall
Re: Who Deserves Title Of Greatest Premier League Manager? by Nobody: 8:12am On May 10, 2020
ImmaculateJOE:

Pep plays and wins with style, has a good percentage of the number of matches won/matches played.. He shattered many record within a short time.
Many average players are now above average under his tutelage. (De Bruyne, Sterling, B. Silva, Sane, Larpote, etc..)
God bless you. Pep changed the game... entertainment plus victory. V cool

1 Like

Re: Who Deserves Title Of Greatest Premier League Manager? by Nobody: 8:13am On May 10, 2020
johnad3:
show me which manager who doesn't has problem in his team, i Will show you managers who is not going anyway at all

I never said no manager doesn't have problem, I was only correcting the error of saying Jose or another manager for that matter is greater than Sir Alex in epl.

Manager involves two things managing football and players.

The only manager to have won more trophies and games in English league remains Sir Alex.

The only epl manager to have produced more outstanding players, coaches, proteges including a world best/ballon d or winner cum one of the top greatest footballer remains Sir Alex
Re: Who Deserves Title Of Greatest Premier League Manager? by Jokerman(m): 8:14am On May 10, 2020
mperornero:
oGa check your records well. 3times not four, and hope you understand the meaning of "in a row" no let hate becloud your sense of judgement.

Lol... Did pep win ole at all grin...

Imagine Ole with below average players like lingard and martial beating pep (3ce) with his 10 billion dollar squad... Honestly Ole is a better tactician and coach than Pep.

Because Pep best Fergie 2ce, una no let us hear word. Now see Fergie boy beating Pep like a baby ... Lol... grin

4 Likes

Re: Who Deserves Title Of Greatest Premier League Manager? by Burruchaga71(m): 8:14am On May 10, 2020
Arsenal Wenger anyday any night.
Re: Who Deserves Title Of Greatest Premier League Manager? by OyinO: 8:15am On May 10, 2020
Ijaya123:
Sir Alex Ferguson, undoubtedly.

What exactly is Klopp doing on that list?

Meanwhile, check out these creative designs on Covid-19

There's no Covid19 in Nigeria. Stop spreading political propaganda!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pep Guardiola Reveals What Will Happen If Man City Fail To Win Champions League / Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Set To Retire / Enugu Liverpool Fans Celebrate Champions League Trophy With Ram Inside Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.