Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Wedding Bells Are Ringing! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wedding Bells Are Ringing! (350 Views)

Wedding Bells Ringing. / What Is That Sexy Ringing Tune / Wedding Bells ...mmenyene And Mefiok (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wedding Bells Are Ringing! by platinumtt: 12:25am On May 10, 2020
It is true that we do not really appreciate the value of what we have until after we may have lost it. And in most cases, it is often too late. But in my case, I was just so lucky to have a second change with my manager after all we went through (link to the story). It was unbelievable how she found a way to love me with the lies and hurts. I cheated on her and even left her for Ada, my super slay mama. I had never felt at peace with myself like I felt when Tinuke opened her arms to hug me. It was then I understood the popular saying that “The love that I seek for many years was right beside me, but yet I couldn’t see it”.

The pregnancy was barely three months old on the day that I proposed to Tinuke, my manager. I knew deep in my heart that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her. And I was not ready to gamble with time or choice. Besides, we were already over-ripe for marriage at 40 years old. We agreed to have our wedding ceremony as soon as possible. We would not want to go through the stress of packaging a protruding belly in an expensive wedding gown......
http://oddmemoir.com/wedding-bells-are-ringing/
Re: Wedding Bells Are Ringing! by basty: 1:38am On May 10, 2020
Bros, I dey feel you and your stories.

You are wonderful

1 Like

Re: Wedding Bells Are Ringing! by Oluwafumike: 11:02am On May 10, 2020
Thanks @op for this very interesting story.
Kudos

1 Like

Re: Wedding Bells Are Ringing! by tatdecor: 6:08pm On May 12, 2020
Interesting story.... Keep it up @OP

(1) (Reply)

The Next Time You Think Of Breaking Up With A Bae. THINK AGAIN !!! / Need A Logo And Ad Banner Done For Your Business? / Only For Adult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.