Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague (58096 Views)

Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague / RCCG And LFC: One Of The Greatest Testimonies Of Inter-Church Harmony / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by naijaman2225(m): 9:25pm On May 10, 2020
yusluvad:
Glory be to God in the highest. This is the Lord's doing and it is marvelous in our eyes...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA.... REPEAT AFTER ME SHEEPLE
Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by gobuchinny: 9:26pm On May 10, 2020
Anas09:

The operative word in your statement is, 'THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY' How does that give you problems?
Ha satan. The money na our own. The hard work, na we do am, but na you e dey pain how we use am. If we use it for occult reasons or on prostitutes we won't hear a word from you.

Chai satan, you are shameless really.
I will continue to give God my money, go die

Uncle giving a man that had private jets is not giving to God. James tells us pure and undefined religion is this, give to the fatherless and widows in their affliction....did you give 0.05% of your money to the needy during this lockdown? I guess not but you will give 10% to a scammer like this in the name of tithing because your greedy self wants something from God but your r a liar, a cheat, and selfish ambitious person yet you want blessings grin

Its because of your greed and lust for carnal things that this liar ensares and traps you like a hook for a fish. But watch, shebi his happy about the easing of lockdown and he claim it will lead to total lifting of lockdown but let me tell you, the nation will go on lockdown again.

Continue to serve man

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by YorubaNinja: 9:29pm On May 10, 2020
EdiskyHarry:
This is one of the few people that has made Christianity look like a laughing stock to the world.

I swear
Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by Temysteve(m): 9:33pm On May 10, 2020
Dew04:
undecided

what the hell does God want with your money? Or does the so called men of God transfer the offerings and tithes to his heavenly account?
I wonder how y'all reason...
of coz God doesn't want your money, @ the end of your journey here u won't carry shishi to heaven either, so why don't u send ur money on an errand that will give u eternal rest than you running upandan to serve money.
Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by naijaman2225(m): 9:35pm On May 10, 2020
somehow:

you mean the church system is what revelation described as the harlot?

WHAT ELSE? IT'S OBVIOUS YOU DON'T EVEN READ YOUR BIBLE.
Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by hope4nigeria(m): 9:37pm On May 10, 2020
topedoski:
Clients eyes don open grin cheesy
So my guy drop New format
36 testimony and church dey lockdown
How many people doctors don treat and discharge? angry
Shey una don dey see dem for who dey be?
na so we see am oh, I just dey one Conner dey observe.
Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by Sniper101(m): 9:41pm On May 10, 2020
Dew04:
undecided

what the hell does God want with your money? Or does the so called men of God transfer the offerings and tithes to his heavenly account?
I wonder how y'all reason...

The popular Bible story...
"the widow's might"

That money she gave
Along with the ones other people gave

Did Christ transfer their donations to the heavenly account of God?
Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by aribs(m): 9:47pm On May 10, 2020
ThothHermes:
The claims are testimonies from the cured people duh.

I have seen testimonies of healed people. If you have not seen them then it's your headache.

You seem to think they owe you a special ministration lipsrsealed
I am yet to see any. Care to direct me to any you have viewed? Maybe we need the good man to help the world with covid then? Why do we even need to practise social distancing and wear face masks when the "man of God" is live and direct with us. Do you wear masks? I surely hope not. He does not owe me any special ministration as I dont need one. I will listen to the advice of those who know what they are doing rather than some gate of hell opener

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by johntolu: 9:47pm On May 10, 2020
dazzlingd:

The type of Anas09 will rather watch her neighbour die of hunger, she will instead give the money to pastor to help her give to God so she can be blessed. That's how wicked and selfish they can be

Wickedness and selfishness is an understatement. The right word is more like extreme stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by Coolcat10(m): 9:49pm On May 10, 2020
You be serious mumu. I mean ur own mumu dey affect ur destiny. Shame on u�
Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by ThothHermes: 9:59pm On May 10, 2020
aribs:

I am yet to see any. Care to direct me to any you have viewed?
I don't care to.
Maybe we need the good man to help the world with covid then? Why do we even need to practise social distancing and wear face masks when the "man of God" is live and direct with us.
Divine healing has terms. It's only for those who so abide.
Do you wear masks? I surely hope not. He does not owe me any special ministration as I dont need one. I will listen to the advice of those who know what they are doing rather than some gate of hell opener
You don't want to know about him but you are interested in everything he says.
You must be a fan then?
Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by EjaikreTheViper(f): 9:59pm On May 10, 2020
Dew04:
No one is begging you. I seriously don't understand why most of you are against science and it's breakthroughs esp. those in medicine. Didn't God create man in his image & likeness? Isn't he ominiscience? Why would he give us the intelligence to combat a dreadful disease if the only solution is to pray? In your bible it is written that faith without work is useless. If you prefer to fast and speak in tongues, then do so in isolation. Don't be a pathogen to others.
A vaccine isn't a cure. Those with strong immunity will take it to re_enforce their resistance to the virus. Like polio and tetanus.
This virus has claimed thousands of lives. For the populace best interest, you either take the vaccine or jump into a lagoon.

shut up!
Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by johntolu: 10:04pm On May 10, 2020
gnykelly:
36 out of 4million cases world wide

Singing in Femi Kuti's voice, 'wonder, wonder, wonder, wonder, wonder, till you turn to wonderer'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uph_hnTCNdw
Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by Taiwojon(m): 10:05pm On May 10, 2020
AceRoot:
THIS SHAM without SHAME
THIS HEAL without CURE
THIS PULPIT without PURITY
THIS CROSS without CRISIS
THESE cannot be of JESUS, the ONLY REDEEMER.
please can you explain on these. I don't understand what you mean ooo
Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by Bahamas95(m): 10:06pm On May 10, 2020
grin

Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by aribs(m): 10:13pm On May 10, 2020
ThothHermes:
I don't care to.
No evidence. Where is this surprise here?
Divine healing has terms. It's only for those who so abide. According to which book in the bible? Anything in the bible to support your theory? Of course nothing

You don't want to know about him but you are interested in everything he says.
You must be a fan then?
That's it I am.a fan. I might be a bigger fan if you provide me something real or something you researched about and not what pastor said

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by shilz(f): 10:15pm On May 10, 2020
Davash222:
See the fine fine countries dey select.

US
UK
Canada
Germany
Russia
Italy

I am sure these ones paid their tithe and offering that is why they were healed.

2 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by somehow: 10:16pm On May 10, 2020
You have a leaking brain, I wanted him to share his knowledge here so that people can learn. It was a way to start a conversation. BTW, who knows if you would have learned something new from what he ends up writing? Mr ITK
naijaman2225:

WHAT ELSE? IT'S OBVIOUS YOU DON'T EVEN READ YOUR BIBLE.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by Psalms5522: 10:16pm On May 10, 2020
somehow:

kindly elaborate
Thanks
Please be patient as I elaborate.
It all started at babel. If you are familiar with the Bible Story of Nimirod. Nimirod started a kind of religion there in the land of shinar that was in opposition to what the almighty God has set up for mankind from eden. Were he made himself a sort of a god.
The form of religion formed was false and was not approved by the true God.
To Arrow their effort God confused their language and mankind spread out from shinar into every part of the world. The place was called babel or babylon which means confused.
As people spread they carry along their practise and way of worship to the place they went so in eseence false way of worshiping spread out from babylon to the whole World.
So all false religion (that is those religion that carry babilonic doctrines) as a group are called babylon the great.
The book of revelation mentioned her as committing fornication with the kings of the earth. How does she do this? By their playing hand and glove with political leaders mixing religion (christianity) with politics.
How are they drunk with the blood of the holy ones? False religion is responsible for most of the killings of innocent ones who are serving God. For example Jesus was killed by religious leaders.
Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by Temmyshade2020: 10:17pm On May 10, 2020
aro1:
I would believe them, when they go to any isolation center in lagos and heal coronavirus patients.. And the healings should be broadcast LIVE on TVC, channels and AIT..
u sincerely making sense
Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by ThothHermes: 10:17pm On May 10, 2020
aribs:

That's it I am.a fan. I might be a bigger fan if you provide me something real or something you researched about and not what pastor said

The gospel is not for researchers. It's for believers. Duhhhh...

2 Chronicles 2:20.

Believe the word of the Lord and you shall be established. Believe His prophets and you shall prosper.

Believe, believe, believe, not research grin
Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by Temmyshade2020: 10:18pm On May 10, 2020
aro1:
I would believe them, when they go to any isolation center in lagos and heal coronavirus patients.. And the healings should be broadcast LIVE on TVC, channels and AIT..
...u making sense
Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by Nyamve1: 10:22pm On May 10, 2020
hungryboy:
The only tragedy here is that , so many people will still go to this scammer's church and dash him their hard earned money.
People like u dat can't feed their family (if there's any) will be the first to come here and attack pastors
Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by Omoslim26: 10:25pm On May 10, 2020
Dew04:
your pastor's $7million plus private jet is the work of God? i don't appreciate mindless zombies wallowing in poverty funding the high_class lifestyle of Man of God whose Savior preaches humility above all else.
Swerve...

oga ade your appreciation about this is as useless as the P in psychology

hold on to your there is no God philosophy and let people that wants to serve God and give their money do so in peace

dats the big iss with the black man

you don't believe in God fine
why not comot body for people dat believe must everyone follow suit with your beliefs and ideology

live and let live se Ogun laye ni
Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by anyicash(m): 10:28pm On May 10, 2020
na dem.
Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by CelestineNelson: 10:29pm On May 10, 2020
PigTormentor:
[[s]quote author=CelestineNelson post=89404706]

I'm not a religious mindless zombie. I beg save all that trash for your fellow gullible religious mumu.

The religious SCAMMERS got you brainwashed beyond repair.
haba that was too tough na...we are not fighting...am only pointing out some fact...Any way i can only advise you to give your life to Christ before your final breath
Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 10, 2020
Omoslim26:

oga ade your appreciation about this is as useless as the P in psychology

hold on to your there is no God philosophy and let people that wants to serve God and give their money do so in peace

dats the big iss with the black man

you don't believe in God fine
why not comot body for people dat believe must everyone follow suit with your beliefs and ideology

live and let live se Ogun laye ni
i get the live and let live philosophy, okay? I quoted a guy who stated that he would dedicate his life giving his money to God. If he had stated that he would help finance the pastoral ministry, i would have ignored his post. But he seemed to be confusing his pastor's bank account for the Almighty's. God doesn't need our money.
A christain then attacked me for asking a question. I have the right to my opinions and the freedom to state them. Now you can counter my private jet claim with facts and not religious sentiments or equally swerve.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by abdsamad(m): 10:42pm On May 10, 2020
Anas09:

The operative word in your statement is, 'THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY' How does that give you problems?
Ha satan. The money na our own. The hard work, na we do am, but na you e dey pain how we use am. If we use it for occult reasons or on prostitutes we won't hear a word from you.

Chai satan, you are shameless really.
I will continue to give God my money, go die

Carry on joor, my friend.
Give god your money so he can ride around in yet another private jet.

Somebody say hallelujah!
Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by PigTormentor: 10:43pm On May 10, 2020
CelestineNelson:

haba that was too tough na...we are not fighting...am only pointing out some fact...Any way i can only advise you to give your life to Christ before your final breath

Thanks for the advice but BIG NO. My life is complete with God, I don't need Jesus.
There's only one God and Muhammed is his messenger. You should give your life to Allah.
Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by benratigan3(m): 10:50pm On May 10, 2020
Davash222:
See the fine fine countries dey select.
US UK Canada Germany Russia Italy
mad ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

The Guardian UK: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation Goes International / Pastor Adeboye Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge And Online Nudity / Spiritual Battle Between Pastor & Herbalist In Ghana - PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.