Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague (58090 Views)

Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague / RCCG And LFC: One Of The Greatest Testimonies Of Inter-Church Harmony / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by Chigold101(m): 10:53pm On May 10, 2020
Davash222:
See the fine fine countries dey select.

US
UK
Canada
Germany
Russia
Italy

and your eyes couldn't see Nigeria...
Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by Omoslim26: 10:55pm On May 10, 2020
Dew04:
i get the live and let live philosophy, okay? I quoted a guy who stated that he would dedicate his life giving his money to God. If he had stated that he would help finance the pastoral ministry, i would have ignored his post. But he seemed to be confusing his pastor's bank account for the Almighty's. God doesn't need our money.
A christain then attacked me for asking a question. I have the right to my opinions and the freedom to state them. Now you can counter my private jet claim with facts and not religious sentiments or equally swerve.

guy you are worse than Christians and why would you even tell someone that God does not need his money?

because you intend to make him believe his pastor is fraud?

the whites have atheist but they are sensible enough to respect the opinions and beliefs of others who want to worship God and they don't try to convince them that their beliefs are wrong

and with regards to the private jet

most of this pastors also have businesses and even if they bought it with the money of their members did they put a gun on the head of anyone its not your business at all all I see here is a religious bigot trying to prove a useless point and shaming people practicing and doing what they feel like doing with their life time and money

now you fucking swerve
Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by futurehope81(m): 10:58pm On May 10, 2020
MRAKBEE:
Nigeria fine too? Or u didn't see Nigeria in the list.
Na u no the see...were u for see Nigeria there?
Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by Funkybabee(f): 10:59pm On May 10, 2020
A won omo oloshi jati jati putting their mouth to others business matter, wonder what concern their father
Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by scott04: 11:00pm On May 10, 2020
misterme:
Going through the first page of this post, I came to the conclusion that Satan has many agents on this forum. Some may even be demons as this is a faceless forum. I am convinced of this
I am convinced you are one of the demons
Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by Nairalandmonika: 11:00pm On May 10, 2020
Anas09:

And yet both those with strong immune system and Those with weak immune system will be forced to take the Vaccine.
Why? Have you asked that question?
You immune system was strong when they gave u polio vaccine, don't come here and be talking trash as if vaccine is poison besides no body is forcing u to take covid 19 vaccine.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by Nairalandmonika: 11:02pm On May 10, 2020
petra1:

if they said it I believe it. Bishop Oyedepo is too honorable to make a fasle claim
Thesame oyedepo that was slapping a small village girl and accusing her of being a witch. That man na scam jor.

2 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by intruder15(m): 11:12pm On May 10, 2020
Anas09:

The operative word in your statement is, 'THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY' How does that give you problems?
Ha satan. The money na our own. The hard work, na we do am, but na you e dey pain how we use am. If we use it for occult reasons or on prostitutes we won't hear a word from you.

Chai satan, you are shameless really.
I will continue to give God my money, go die

Why call him Satan because his opinion differs from yours? I don't concur with what he wrote. But laying attributes to the devil seems awkward. Thank you. Also remember than man is God to man.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by liverpool72(m): 11:12pm On May 10, 2020
zionmde:
and how do u all know they are lying?
cos u are gullible

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by OriOko88(m): 11:18pm On May 10, 2020
PigTormentor:
RELIGIOUS PASTORPRENUAL FRAUDSTERS. SCAMMING THE GULLIBLE SINCE THE BEGINNING OF TIME.

Wetin concern you. Na you dem dey scam?? Why u so pain. Mr head slammer
Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by testedtechs: 11:20pm On May 10, 2020
Same Oyedepo that smell rat about churches being locked down saying there's no COVID19 is the same one sharing 36 testimony of people healed from COVID19.

I'm confused

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by aribs(m): 11:21pm On May 10, 2020
ThothHermes:
The gospel is not for researchers. It's for believers. Duhhhh...

2 Chronicles 2:20.

Believe the word of the Lord and you shall be established. Believe His prophets and you shall prosper.

Believe, believe, believe, not research grin
Who is his prophet? The partisan pastor that wanted to open the gate of hell on another ? I believe the word of God and not the words of a man suffering from the illusion of grandeur . The one that assaulted a disturbed young girl publicly cos she said she was a witch? Did your word of God not ask you to obey all authorities which your man of God seeks to undermine with his miracle peddling? The only standard is the word of God. I need no " miracle" peddlers who are spreading unfounded information all around to tell me how to read that word. Smh
Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by babayaro7: 11:29pm On May 10, 2020
hungryboy:
The only tragedy here is that , so many people will still go to this scammer's church and dash him their hard earned money.

grin grin >: grin I'm telling you bro

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by babayaro7: 11:37pm On May 10, 2020
Anas09:

The operative word in your statement is, 'THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY' How does that give you problems?
Ha satan. The money na our own. The hard work, na we do am, but na you e dey pain how we use am. If we use it for occult reasons or on prostitutes we won't hear a word from you.

I will continu e to give God my money, go die
Eyya I pity you wlh, you wouldn't listen to the advice
Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by Realfrankie(m): 11:43pm On May 10, 2020
maybe they're broke, looking for means of raising funds

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by elvisco10(m): 11:43pm On May 10, 2020
Anas09:

And yet both those with strong immune system and Those with weak immune system will be forced to take the Vaccine.
Why? Have you asked that question?
vaccine is for your own good..nd pipo around u..if some take nd some dont..

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by babayaro7: 11:47pm On May 10, 2020
Omoslim26:

guy you are worse than Christians and why would you even tell someone that God does not need his money?

because you intend to make him believe his pastor is fraud?

the whites have atheist but they are sensible enough to respect the opinions and beliefs of others who want to worship God and they don't try to convince them that their beliefs are wrong

and with regards to the private jet

most of this pastors also have businesses and even if they bought it with the money of their members did they put a gun on the head of anyone its not your business at all all I see here is a religious bigot trying to prove a useless point and shaming people practicing and doing what they feel like doing with their life time and money

now you fucking swerve

I can see this guy is trying to protect their business
Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by Stratosfear: 11:59pm On May 10, 2020
maklelemakukula:
Great news. He should continue with the online broadcast then
Or better still turn his church to an isolation center. Men, that place will record 100% recovery in record time! smiley

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by Judybash93(m): 12:09am On May 11, 2020
petra1:

if they said it I believe it. Bishop Oyedepo is too honorable to make a fasle claim

Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by Stratosfear: 12:09am On May 11, 2020
Its interesting when church members give testimonies and attribute it to prophecies by a pastor, annointing oil intake, handkerchief use, laying of hands etc while deliberately leaving out medical interventions, human connections, technological assistance etc that contributed in the "miracle".
If you watched the report on TVC news about the old couple who had twins last month and compared it to their online testimony in this same church, you'll clearly understand what i mean.

3 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by Judybash93(m): 12:12am On May 11, 2020
Melezenawii:
Testimony Time

Religion has closed the eyes of billions

Increase the volume
Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by Stratosfear: 12:13am On May 11, 2020
Sniper101:

The popular Bible story...
"the widow's might"

That money she gave
Along with the ones other people gave

Did Christ transfer their donations to the heavenly account of God?
Uncle Sniper, the widows mite was given in the temple not to Jesus. He was only an observer and used her as an example.
Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by Judybash93(m): 12:14am On May 11, 2020
heykims:
So the non-Christians that survive the virus, what healed them?

Lord Krishna �
Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by Judybash93(m): 12:15am On May 11, 2020
ZICO111:
We Give Glory to God.
Its indeed a great News.
The Gate of Hell shall not Prevail.the Church of Jesus Christ is marching On.

Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by hansomb: 12:28am On May 11, 2020
If Oyedepo sees a vivid 19 patient I swear him go run. If that's true U.S will have solicited for his services and pay him trillions of dollars. Market don dry.
Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by topedoski(m): 12:31am On May 11, 2020
hope4nigeria:
na so we see am oh, I just dey one Conner dey observe.
Same here
Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by topedoski(m): 12:32am On May 11, 2020
Temysteve:
pple like you will never believe you can receive healing until pastor lay hands on you.
#AudioBeliefpple
People like u pay for healing
Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by topedoski(m): 12:32am On May 11, 2020
ajericho:

swears,e be like say clients no free do online payments lol
Lol grin grin
Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by rimijoshua(m): 12:51am On May 11, 2020
Stratosfear:
Its interesting when church members give testimonies and attribute it to prophecies by a pastor, annointing oil intake, handkerchief use, laying of hands etc while deliberately leaving out medical interventions, human connections, technological assistance etc that contributed in the "miracle".
If you watched the report on TVC news about the old couple who had twins last month and compared it to their online testimony in this same church, you'll clearly understand what i mean.
YOU have not been confronted with the supernatural.
Be watchful.
Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by rimijoshua(m): 12:54am On May 11, 2020
hansomb:
If Oyedepo sees a vivid 19 patient I swear him go run. If that's true U.S will have solicited for his services and pay him trillions of dollars. Market don dry.
Guy,be careful..God called him and not you.
Mind the way you contribute to issues pertaining Men of God.
If God decides to punish you,nobody can deliver you. my onekobo.
Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by livebullet(m): 12:55am On May 11, 2020
The only hero's we know now is firstly God, then the Medical doctors...
Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by witworth(m): 1:05am On May 11, 2020
Anas09:

I will continue to give God my money, go die
it's up to God to choose whether to rescue you from this spiritual boundage you got yourself into or let you continue to wallow in endless danger.
You are suffering and smiling.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) / The Guardian UK: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation Goes International / Pastor Adeboye Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge And Online Nudity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.