Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,574 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague (58083 Views)

Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague / RCCG And LFC: One Of The Greatest Testimonies Of Inter-Church Harmony / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by ReeLoaDead(m): 7:06pm On May 10, 2020
1) I called my pastor Bishop XYZ and told him I’m looking for a job
2)The next day, I saw an advert for a position and I applied
3) The HR dept liked my resume and called me for an interview
4) It was a very grilling interview but since I had prepared well, they liked me and offered me the job on the spot.
5) I then called Bishop XYZ to thank him and he reminded me to make my gratitude donation to this ministry.

I am 100% sure if 1) & 5) were eliminated, 2) & 3) & 4) would have still happened! cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 10, 2020
CelestineNelson:

How can someone that says he is his senses say that Oyedepo and Oyakhilome are angry with government for banning church because they are beginning to lack money?...

Do you really know how blessed these men are in sliver and gold?...

Do you even know that if you lock church for the next 50years, they will still be one of the richest men in Africa?...

The Pastor Chris Oyakhilome that brought out 1billion naira to build a department of a univeristy is now broke because churches are locked for few weeks...

Papa Oyedepo that has been giving scholaships to hundreds of thousands of secondary and University students since the past 25years ...

He is now begging for food because he is financially broke, caused by government shutting down churches...

Please, in a bid to criticize the people we don't like or to advertise our hatred, let's not make people suspect that we need psychiatric attention...

I have never thought any sane person can say such thing?..

I am still in support of staying away from crowded place and if church can make people vulnerable, I am of the opinion for all of us to be worshipping from home...

But, the question is:

If you can allow markets to open, what is wrong allowing church to open?...

Markets and churches which one is usually more crowded?...

Markets and churches, where do people sweat and sneeze or cough more?...

Markets and churches where do we lack capacity to organize people the more?...

Don't follow people that are now looking for men of God to insult so as to attract traffic to their blogs...

All these bags of rice and food items pastors have been sharing since some weeks now, I have not seen the news on their blogs...

Even the people that shut the churches knows that Oyedepo and Oyakhilome are not complaining because it's affecting them...

It's you and I that were born into inherited phenomenal poverty that is saying that they are complaining because it is affecting them financially...

May God please, forgive us...

Let us pray!
Ofcourse, they will not go broke because they have scammed their dumb worshippers out of billions of naira.

they are con men peddling false hopes and miracles.

4 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by maklelemakukula(m): 7:09pm On May 10, 2020
winj:

You mean continue fooling morons like you
not today squidward.
Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by afecgivers: 7:11pm On May 10, 2020
CelestineNelson:

How can someone that says he is his senses say that Oyedepo and Oyakhilome are angry with government for banning church because they are beginning to lack money?...

Do you even know that if you lock church for the next 50years, they will still be one of the richest men in Africa?...

The Pastor Chris Oyakhilome that brought out 1billion naira to build a department of a univeristy is now broke because churches are locked for few weeks...

Papa Oyedepo that has been giving scholaships to hundreds of thousands of secondary and University students since the past 25years ...

He is now begging for food because he is financially broke, caused by government shutting down churches...

Please, in a bid to criticize the people we don't like or to advertise our hatred, let's not make people suspect that we need psychiatric attention...

I am still in support of staying away from crowded place and if church can make people vulnerable, I am of the opinion for all of us to be worshipping from home...

But, the question is:

Don't follow people that are now looking for men of God to insult so as to attract traffic to their blogs...

All these bags of rice and food items pastors have been sharing since some weeks now, I have not seen the news on their blogs...

Even the people that shut the churches knows that Oyedepo and Oyakhilome are not complaining because it's affecting them...

It's you and I that were born into inherited phenomenal poverty that is saying that they are complaining because it is affecting them financially...

Let us pray!

One of their loyal servants spotted shocked

5 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 10, 2020
vertueptime:
Why do you want to expose fraudsters, lol d man de hustle o akant don go down

hmmmmmm..

Religion is truly the opium of the masses..

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by winj: 7:14pm On May 10, 2020
maklelemakukula:
not today squidward.
Well if you want to be left alone stop being an ape in year 2020, who on this planet is stupid enough to believe Nigerian pastors and fake religious miracles?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by fortune1968: 7:15pm On May 10, 2020
CelestineNelson:

But, the question is:

Let us pray!
There is something you don't understand about these so called pastors , they are businessmen not that they are hungry . What businessman have you ever seen happy when money is not coming in as expected . Even Dangote or Bill Gates will not . They are sad about their business . They are not genuine . Fake pastors everywhere !

6 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by maklelemakukula(m): 7:17pm On May 10, 2020
winj:

Well if you want to be left alone stop being an ape in year 2020, who on this planet is stupid enough to believe Nigerian pastors and fake religious miracles?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
not today!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by luckyjojo: 7:27pm On May 10, 2020
This thread is filled with unbelievers and people who are against the gospel of Jesus Christ.
The truth is that there is God and he is still doing miracles to those that believe.
No amount of attack will stop the work of God

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by blueheart(m): 7:27pm On May 10, 2020
Ooh my days
Some people need to be shot!!!
Unbelievable
Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by philipobiz: 7:28pm On May 10, 2020
zionmde:
and how do u all know they are lying?
You look like who they would scam repeatedly
Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by petra1(m): 7:31pm On May 10, 2020
coputa:
What are your proves,dont just make vague statement

He's a honorable
Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by Prymestrr(m): 7:32pm On May 10, 2020
Anas09:

And yet both those with strong immune system and Those with weak immune system will be forced to take the Vaccine.
Why? Have you asked that question?
Shut up... Even a child born hale and hearty takes several vaccinations including measles. Borrow sense, it's very cheap undecided

2 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by splendid2: 7:39pm On May 10, 2020
aro1:
I would believe them, when they go to any isolation center in lagos and heal coronavirus patients.. And the healings should be broadcast LIVE on TVC, channels and AIT..

Why don't you get your self infected and then wait to be healed before you believe
Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by aribs(m): 7:40pm On May 10, 2020
ThothHermes:
The cured people. The cured people will validate the claims. The only ridiculous thing here is your ignorance.
And where are these cured and why have they not come up to validate ? Now who is really the ignorant one here ? You who with no scintilla or iota or proof believe a media release which claim healings that no one has testified to or you dont believe miracles are to be verified? Or your " man of God" has said it so it has to be true? Crass ignorance !

2 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by zionmde: 7:40pm On May 10, 2020
philipobiz:
You look like who they would scam repeatedly
i love the scam bro. If the life i live now is a scam, then I will gladly want to be scammed till eternity
Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by kareemkamil(m): 7:41pm On May 10, 2020
Walahi, Oyedepo na phyisical criminal, he deserves hell fire
Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by Successmind(m): 7:45pm On May 10, 2020
Scam
Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by TruthHurts100: 7:47pm On May 10, 2020
Chai.... My fada, my fada.

But something dey wonder me ooo.

How do these people feel when they cook up lies and feel the fools that follow them?

Na so d pikin come online Dai day dey do miracle say make her hand long, make e short..... And she dey talk that gibberish..... Now we know where she for learn.

Thieves.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by prettyem(f): 7:47pm On May 10, 2020
36 healed and more to come...ONLY FOOLS DOUBT PROOFS

Glory to Jesus our Healer, The Great Physician, The One who does what no one can do,Our Balm in Gilead... Hallelujah

To true believers that have and will come across this thread, it's an opener that we have more souls to win for Christ, more prayers for the unsaved and backslidden to be reached. May God help us

3 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by PigTormentor: 7:47pm On May 10, 2020
[[s]quote author=CelestineNelson post=89404706]

But, the question is:

Let us pray![/quote][/s]

I'm not a religious mindless zombie. I beg save all that trash for your fellow gullible religious mumu.

The religious SCAMMERS got you brainwashed beyond repair.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by TruthHurts100: 7:49pm On May 10, 2020
prettyem:

Glory to Jesus our Healer, The Great Physician, The One who does what no one can do,Our Balm in Gilead... Hallelujah

To true believers that have and will come across this thread, it's an opener that we have more souls to win for Christ, more prayers for the unsaved and backslidden to be reached. May God help us

Taaaaaah....

Open your eyes make you see road. Must people connect to unar scam channel to dey healed?

Jesus healed small picking from far distance.... Which TV the pikin watch?

3 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by cuteralph101(m): 7:50pm On May 10, 2020
Anas09:

The operative word in your statement is, 'THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY' How does that give you problems?
Ha satan. The money na our own. The hard work, na we do am, but na you e dey pain how we use am. If we use it for occult reasons or on prostitutes we won't hear a word from you.

Chai satan, you are shameless really.
I will continue to give God my money, go die
God is not a thief. He didnt tell u to give him money. Hes too rich for ur change

2 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by Ghost01(m): 7:50pm On May 10, 2020
Lolz. The hustle is real.
Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by ajericho(m): 7:51pm On May 10, 2020
topedoski:
Clients eyes don open grin cheesy So my guy drop New format 36 testimony and church dey lockdown How many people doctors don treat and discharge? angry Shey una don dey see dem for who dey be?

swears,e be like say clients no free do online payments lol
Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by nurusystem(m): 7:56pm On May 10, 2020
is not a new things in healing.,, who is healing ? God not even Jesus or Oyedepo, or living faith,so get shut up. Must you advertised ,
Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by Prymestrr(m): 7:59pm On May 10, 2020
Anas09:

In other words, your attack on pastors is geared by jealousy and frustration?
Oga send him money if you have alot to dash your theiving pastors. Your bible says help the needy and help yourself with sense. Worshipper of god of men. undecided

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by WHITELIGHTER: 7:59pm On May 10, 2020
All just to get the church to reopen....
Desperate times calls for desperate measures.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by TruthHurts100: 8:00pm On May 10, 2020
ReeLoaDead:
1) I called my pastor Bishop XYZ and told him I’m looking for a job
2) I saw an advert for a position and I applied
3) The interviewer liked my resume and called me for an interview
4) It was a very grilling interview but since I had prepared well, they liked me and offered me the job on the spot.
5) I called Bishop XYZ and thanked him and he reminded me to make my gratitude donation to this ministry.

I am 100% sure, I could have eliminated 1) & 5) and 2), 3) & 4) would have still happened! cheesy

LOL.

If I gather 15 unemployed people and pray for them that they will get a job....before 30days there's a possibility that 2-5 will get a job if they work hard at it. I will tell the rest they don't have faith or their faith is not enough.

If these 5 that got a job tell others, my congregation would grow from 15 to like 40 or 50, more people will give more testimonies.

Imagine that I now have 1 million followers and I pray that before next month some people will become millionaires, do you see that the possibility of my prayer working on the few will actually work even if I have no relationship with God at all?

This is the scope. These pastors aint doing shiiiiiit in your lives. What of those people that are hard working and rich with clean money and they are not serving God, where do they get their money?

Wake up people.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by Prymestrr(m): 8:01pm On May 10, 2020
prettyem:

So all the other hundreds of discharged patients were healed by who again Senseless mofo undecided
Re: Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague by simhosting: 8:05pm On May 10, 2020
Praise

The

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) / The Guardian UK: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation Goes International / Pastor Adeboye Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge And Online Nudity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.