Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,514 members, 7,861,463 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:46 PM

The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread - Politics (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread (31709 Views)

BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result / Court Orders INEC To Register Young Democratic Party / 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by MAYOWAAK: 1:30am On Jan 14, 2011
Jonathan has the lead in Lagos
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by kidonig: 1:31am On Jan 14, 2011
Lagos
Atiku 3
GEJ 52
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by debosky(m): 1:32am On Jan 14, 2011
Lagos delegates:
Atiku 3 votes
GEJ  52 votes
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Ericology(m): 1:32am On Jan 14, 2011
Lagos,  Atiku 3
GEJ         52, lol
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by vandops(m): 1:32am On Jan 14, 2011
Lagos

GEJ - 52
Atiku - 3
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by MAYOWAAK: 1:32am On Jan 14, 2011
MAYOWAAK:

Jonathan has the lead in Lagos

52 FOR JONATHAN AND 3 FOR ATIKU
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by fredoooooo: 1:33am On Jan 14, 2011
how is lagos 52 -3 with 56 delegates
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by debosky(m): 1:33am On Jan 14, 2011
Up next. . .Jigawa

128 delegates accredited, 126 voted.
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Beaf: 1:34am On Jan 14, 2011
What will happen to Sahara Reporters now? Their oga is being politically flogged, where will brown envelopes come from?
Chei! Business don spoil!
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by politicus: 1:34am On Jan 14, 2011
Who is Atiku talking to!!!!        
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by olaolabiy: 1:34am On Jan 14, 2011
You have to respect these Northerners.

Despite the overwhelming might of the federal govt, they are still voting for their man and their region remains paramount to to them. This is the main reason why they will always be in charge of Nigeria. They seem to be saying that money isn't everything.

This is a food for thought for us; the Southerners.

If it'd been the other way round, a Northern president would have swept the whole Southern Nigeria vote. I mean despite Southerners having their as the main rival/opponent of the Northern president.

Southerners, lets stop worshiping money.

Just my 2 cents.
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by debosky(m): 1:35am On Jan 14, 2011
GEJ taking the lead in Jigawa. . . .
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by SkyBlue1: 1:35am On Jan 14, 2011
ola olabiy:

You have to respect these Northerners.

Despite the overwhelming might of the federal govt, they are still voting for their man and their region remains paramount to to them. This is the main reason why they will always be in charge of Nigeria. They seem to be saying that money isn't everything.

This is a food for thought for us; the Southernaers.

If it'd been the other way round, a Northern president would have swept the whole Southern Nigerian vote. I mean despite Southerners having their as the main rival/opponent of the Northern president.

Southerners, lets stop worshiping money.

Just my 2 cents.

Sorry but what you are saying makes no sense. What about those in the south who voted Atiku? And why do you assume everyone had to be bribed to pick Jonathan over Atiku? Because if the choice is between Atiku or Jonathan I know who I would pick - and I won't need any bribe to do so
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by politicus: 1:37am On Jan 14, 2011
d guy don tire, lets go faster please
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by methodman(m): 1:37am On Jan 14, 2011
Unease lies on the head dat wears the crown. Hope these candidates know dat anyway. Goodluck to whoever wins
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by MaJBlige(f): 1:37am On Jan 14, 2011
Total votes so far?
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by olaolabiy: 1:38am On Jan 14, 2011
^^
Sky Blue:

Sorry but what you are saying makes no sense. What about those in the south who voted Atiku? And why do you assume everyone had to be bribed to pick Jonathan over Atiku?

How many are they?

2? 3?

You are politically naive.
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by trueword: 1:38am On Jan 14, 2011
how many states have voted so far?
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by 9ijaprince(m): 1:39am On Jan 14, 2011
Surely its Jonathans day. Atiku's smile is mere cover up.
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by MaJBlige(f): 1:39am On Jan 14, 2011
@Olabiyi

Abeg carry your fight go another thread.
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by oderemo(m): 1:39am On Jan 14, 2011
@OLA BIYI, word.
tell that to acn in ogun and lagos state where {baba so pe} politics is going on.
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by CapnCrunch: 1:40am On Jan 14, 2011
has cross-river voted yet?
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by SkyBlue1: 1:40am On Jan 14, 2011
ola olabiy:

^^
How many are they?

2? 3?

You are politically naive.  

So anyone who didn't vote for who you wanted must have been bribed? I shouldn't have bothered
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Beaf: 1:41am On Jan 14, 2011
Ma_J_Blige:

Total votes so far?

My last count was 843 - 271.
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Kobojunkie: 1:41am On Jan 14, 2011
ode remo:

@OLA BIYI, word.
tell that to acn in ogun and lagos state where [b]{baba so pe} [/b]politics is going on.

I like that . . . lol
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by naijangel7(f): 1:41am On Jan 14, 2011
Why can´t these northerners just put their votes in the right box? Illiteracy or what?
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by olaolabiy: 1:42am On Jan 14, 2011
Ma_J_Blige:

@Olabiyi

Abeg carry your fight go another thread.

Mary, I no dey fight. Just an observation. cool
ode remo:

@OLA BIYI, word.
tell that to acn in ogun and lagos state where {baba so pe} politics is going on.

Ok Sir!
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by supereagle(m): 1:43am On Jan 14, 2011
Jonathan maintains his lead with 739 votes. Atiku is on 278. Jubril has zero.
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by kidonig: 1:43am On Jan 14, 2011
Jigawa

Atiku 17
GEJ   100
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by vandops(m): 1:44am On Jan 14, 2011
Jigawa

GEJ   - 100
Atiku - 17

see GEJ lookin confident now, lol
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by MUNEER2(m): 1:45am On Jan 14, 2011
Ma_J_Blige:

Total votes so far?
good question
ode remo:

@OLA BIYI, word.
curious
Sky Blue:

So anyone who didn't vote for who you wanted must have been bribed? I shouldn't have bothered
supereagle:

Jonathan maintains his lead with 739 votes. Atiku is on 278. Jubril has zero.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Beaf:

My last count was 843 - 271.
chei, na die be this oo
ola olabiy:

Mary, I no dey fight. Just an observation. cool
Ok Sir!
na like that in dey start wink
vandops:

Jigawa

GEJ   - 100
Atiku - 17

see GEJ lookin confident now, lol
flawless!!!
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by debosky(m): 1:47am On Jan 14, 2011
Keep up the good work guys. . . .the bed calls! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (32) (Reply)

One Of The Gunmen Captured After The Kano Bomb Blast Begged For His Life / Governor Okorocha Wears Army Uniform At Armed Forces Remembrance Day In Owerri / Obi And Tinubu Supporters Plan Rival Rallies At Lekki Tollgate On October 1st

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.