Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread - Politics (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread (31583 Views)

BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result / Court Orders INEC To Register Young Democratic Party / 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Sibe007(m): 2:53am On Jan 14, 2011
Jonathan giving Speech.

Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Sibe007(m): 2:54am On Jan 14, 2011
Atiku giving speech

Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Beaf: 2:56am On Jan 14, 2011
It is now 1272 - 372. GEJ only needs a few hundred now.
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Sibe007(m): 2:58am On Jan 14, 2011
Naija

Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by oderemo(m): 2:58am On Jan 14, 2011
now the real politrics can begin,
JONATHAN AGAINST WHO?
lets bring it on for the pdp, acn will trash them come April.
nsha Allah.
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by supereagle(m): 2:58am On Jan 14, 2011
ode remo:

you are right these are military police not your usual mopol.
the cap is what diff. them

They are not military police , but anti terrorist police take note.
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Sibe007(m): 3:00am On Jan 14, 2011
These Police with Red Caps, Heard they were trained By Isreali, They are a Special squad,
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by naijangel7(f): 3:01am On Jan 14, 2011
supereagle:

That staff the guy in front has in his hand is the same one military officers use, especially Army officers. If they are a branch of the police, sha, nice one.
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by oderemo(m): 3:01am On Jan 14, 2011
mabinu agba ti de, sorry old age don come.
police dey for there name sha grin grin grin
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Nobody: 3:02am On Jan 14, 2011
supereagle:

we have anti-terror police and bombs are going off every now and then ?  cry cry

Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by MaJBlige(f): 3:05am On Jan 14, 2011
^^^^

Just as America and Britain has anti terror polices yet bombs go off here and there,
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by supereagle(m): 3:06am On Jan 14, 2011
Even in Israel, we have suicide bombers. then what is Nigeria?
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by ahidjo: 3:06am On Jan 14, 2011
[size=15pt]Nigeria is a big joke because:

1. Any comment against their supporters and their stinky system is seen as support for another candidate.
2. Most Nigerians think they understand governance and democracy, but truly they are totally ignorant of these core concepts.
3. They are excited about a PHD holder president's inability to showcase his achievement after more than a year in power.
4. Nigerians (perharps PDP delegates and most Nairalanders) are confused. They do not know what they want and have no standard yardstick for measuring performance except sentiments and Luck
5.It is only in Nigeria that a person accused of corruption is never prosecuted and is contesting the presidency.
6.It is only in Nigeria that a muderer is ordered released by the president so as to gain political points as we saw of Folarin
7.The citizens are too ignorant to think that the delegates voted with their conscience.
8. It is the only country where history repeats itself over and over and over and they never learn.
9. Ten years from now we will still be here complaining about things not working in Nigeria just like we have been complaining since independence. Only naive people are excited about this. My consolation though is that for me and my family, Goddluck will not get our votes during the general elections. We are too sophisticated and intelligent to leave Nigeria in the hands of Luck. No way!!![/size]
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by oderemo(m): 3:07am On Jan 14, 2011
anywaz, where are we  oh,
anyone with tha calculator?
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by MaJBlige(f): 3:09am On Jan 14, 2011
ahidjo:

1. Any comment against their supporters and their stinky system is seen as support for another candidate.
2. Most Nigerians think they understand governance and democracy, but truly they are totally ignorant of these core concepts.
3. They are excited about a PHD holder president's inability to showcase his achievement after more than a year in power.
4. Nigerians (perharps PDP delegates and most Nairalanders) are confused. They do not know what they want and have no standard yardstick for measuring performance except sentiments and Luck
5.It is only in Nigeria that a person accused of corruption is never prosecuted and is contesting the presidency.
6.It is only in Nigeria that a muderer is ordered released by the president so as to gain political points as we saw of Folarin
7.The citizens are too ignorant to think that the delegates voted with their conscience.
8. It is the only country where history repeats itself over and over and over and they never learn.
9. Ten years from now we will still be here complaining about things not working in Nigeria just like we have been complaining since independence. Only naive people are excited about this. My consolation though is that for me and my family, Goddluck will not get our votes during the general eections. We are too sophisticated and intelligent to leave Nigeria in the hands of Luck. No way!!![/size]

This looks like Atiku's statement accepting defeat.
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Sibe007(m): 3:10am On Jan 14, 2011
Ma_J_Blige:

Abi ooh?
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by politicus: 3:10am On Jan 14, 2011
Any comment against their supporters and their stinky system is seen as support for another candidate

Ma_J_Blige:

Sibe007:

Abi ooh?
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Sibe007(m): 3:12am On Jan 14, 2011
Imo Delegate Votes: Jonathan - 125 Votes; Abubakar - 3 Votes; Jibril - 0 Vote
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by politicus: 3:12am On Jan 14, 2011
ahidjo:

9. Ten years from now we will still be here complaining about things not working in Nigeria just like we have been complaining since independence. Only naive people are excited about this. My consolation though is that for me and my family, Goddluck will not get our votes during the general elections. We are too sophisticated and intelligent to leave Nigeria in the hands of Luck. No way!!![/size]

I completely agree, honestly.

Look at the security delegates of the ruling party are getting. . .Helicopters flying about, police all around. THE ORDINARY CITIZEN DOES NOT DESERVE THIS? Yet they chant and hail PDP PDP!
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by SkyBlue1: 3:13am On Jan 14, 2011
Jonathan taking 21 votes from Kano? I am surprised, was expecting an almost flawless run. Might be the Sambo effect.
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by oderemo(m): 3:13am On Jan 14, 2011
@mr.ahidjo, pls do not derail this thread, leave that yor NIGERIA IS A JOKE for anoda day for us to disc.
anyway, if u are that fed up abt nija, y dont you move to ivory coast with Laurent gbagbo or Ghana at least they have oil now.
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by naijangel7(f): 3:13am On Jan 14, 2011
Sibe007:

Imo Delegate Votes: Jonathan - 125 Votes; Abubakar - 3 Votes; Jibril - 0 Vote

Skip the Jibril figure. We know it by heart already.
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by supereagle(m): 3:14am On Jan 14, 2011
Jonathan leads with 1272. Atiku has 372 and Jubril has 0

I want to sleep, the people at Eagle square have gotten the dollars, many of them are sleeping, let me go to bed.
You can add IMo to those figures above
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by ugoc1: 3:14am On Jan 14, 2011
SUPERCHIKEN!
 THAT 1 NA GRAMMA U DEY SPEAK OOO, IF JONATHAN NA THIEF WAITIN ATIKU BE, GOD BLESS JONATHAN 4 ME.
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Sibe007(m): 3:15am On Jan 14, 2011
Atiku wins Kano. Kano Delegate Votes: Jonathan - 21 Votes; Abubakar - 98 Votes; Jibril - You already know
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by donsanchez(m): 3:16am On Jan 14, 2011
johnathan e'tal has no concrete agenda for nigeria.though i concede we are better off wit gej than aaa
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by naijangel7(f): 3:18am On Jan 14, 2011
donsanchez:

johnathan e'tal has no concrete agenda for nigeria.though i concede we are better off wit gej than aaa

True

Sibe007:

Atiku wins Kano. Kano Delegate Votes: Jonathan - 21 Votes; Abubakar - 98 Votes; Jibril - You already know

LOL
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by supereagle(m): 3:18am On Jan 14, 2011
ugo .c:

SUPERCHIKEN!
 THAT 1 NA GRAMMA U DEY SPEAK OOO, IF JONATHAN NA THIEF WAITIN ATIKU BE, GOD BLESS JONATHAN 4 ME.

Ugo gini nke gi?
I am pro GEJ to the core.
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by MaJBlige(f): 3:25am On Jan 14, 2011
everyone gone to bed?
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by supereagle(m): 3:26am On Jan 14, 2011
The 3 votes from Imo that went to Atiku must have come from Imbaise. They love Atiku very well there. They gave him a title.
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by oderemo(m): 3:26am On Jan 14, 2011
for where,
where is my calculator?
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by nolongtin(m): 3:27am On Jan 14, 2011
nice1 xrivers, 105/0/0

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (32) (Reply)

Uneasy Calm In SSS Over ‘hurried Promotion’ Of Marilyn Ogar, Others / Orji Uzor Kalu Releases Photos From Germany, Says Am Healthy And Strong / "Nigerian Lawmakers In Sexual Misconduct" - Entwistle, US Ambassador To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.