Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,248 members, 7,849,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:16 AM

FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots (37359 Views)

Recent Supreme Court Rulings: Farooq Kperogi Shares Bunch Of Plantain Photo / Ffk: Who Are These Obidients? / FFK: Who Benefits From The Death Of Shekau The Terrorist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by Acuna91: 4:21pm On May 10, 2020
joshepade:
I'm still confused on why Bill Gates is playing a major role in the COVID-19 saga.
Is he a doctor?
Is he working with WHO?
Is he the president of a country? if it's NO then,
Who the hell is Bill Gates?
Why must we use his vaccines?
let me Educate you fella.
Bill gate is a big time philanthropist and co owner of Bill and Melinda Gates foundation. For many years he have been helping the poor, sick and needy in Africa through his foundation. He funded the research and development of many drugs especially that of malaria and many others. you can do your research for the rest.

Bill Gates having been contributing immensely in African health sector but FFK won't tell you this one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by LeOstrich: 4:22pm On May 10, 2020
[s]
DonCandido:

TRASH!

TRASHY!

TRASHED!
[/s]

Stop hyperventilating
Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by golddare: 4:23pm On May 10, 2020
ghettokid1:
Former Minister Of Aviation, Femi Fani Kayode has described World Health Organisation (WHO) as "Bunch of confused clowns, Sociopathic fools, Psychopatic idiots and Evil souls controlled by Bill Gates."

He wrote on his verified twitter account:

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1259388987610992641?p=v

Covid-19 really messed up Nations and Organisations that people respected.

1 Like

Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by odinga1of: 4:25pm On May 10, 2020
JAMO84:
One cup of garri, this one cannot give people as palliative in this difficult time. All he does is to sit on Twitter insulting people from morning to night. A 55 year old who behave like a toddler.

I AM DONE TALKING

It's FFK your Governor or President

Channel your frustration to your local government area Chairman
Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by LeOstrich: 4:25pm On May 10, 2020
[s]
Acuna91:

let me Educate you fella.
Bill gate is a big time philanthropist and co owner of Bill and Melinda Gates foundation. For many years he have been helping the poor, sick and needy in Africa through his foundation. He funded the research and development of many drugs especially that of malaria and many others. you can do your research for the rest.

Bill Gates having been contributing immensely in African health sector but FFK won't tell you this one.
[/s]

Whose networth just doubled to 102 Bn USD in the face of this pandemic.

Do you know how?

The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation is a charity that is funded by the Bill Gates Trust. The Trust operates as a business but due to its ''charitable'' nature does not pay taxes.

The Bill Gates' Trust invested most of its $35bn funds in big pharmaceutical companies that saw their shares spike owing to this pandemic and them rolling out vaccines that Bill Gates wants to ''donate'' to the world.

Better shut up and have people educate you on this plandemic scam to enslave you.

1 Like

Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:30pm On May 10, 2020
TANTUMERGO007:
grin The useless WHO told us January 21 that the sickness is human to human transmission, all these while they were busy lying with China to the world that the sickness wasn't human to human transmission. May God punish WHO and those opening their stinking mouth blaming Trump for not acting while their useless country is busy looting wealth and suffering from the virus. I know Muslims hate Trump, they would soon come here to cry
Show evidence where WHO said what you you typed up there

1 Like

Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by tonapuck: 4:34pm On May 10, 2020
Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by abbey621(m): 4:35pm On May 10, 2020
LeOstrich:

The Young Turks where also crypto-Jews

Jews have always aligned with Muslims.

They did so in Spain. Without Jewish treason and treachery the Muslims would have never taken Spain. Same with Constantinople.

Even the Islamic State was backed and supported by Jews.www.nairaland.com/attachments/11508992_capture3_jpeg4480c4b52c001b14a641722f3e658923

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11508993_capture4_jpegd31796f37d67fed9324bf04b60e46a69

Stop confusing tabloids with factual news. Let's even forget all that, if you've ever been around extremist Muslims, you would know there is no such thing as alliance. It's either you're Islamic or not. Jews, Christians are all seen in the smae vein, they're all alternate religions that should never be mentioned in the same light as Islam. So once again I ask you, what is Buhari? Is he trying to Islamize Nigeria or make it Zionist?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by DonCandido(f): 4:35pm On May 10, 2020
LeOstrich:
[s][/s]

Stop hyperventilating

Another TRASH.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by tonapuck: 4:36pm On May 10, 2020
NOETHNICITY:
Show evidence where WHO said what you you typed up there

Do you read or listen to news at all, check the previous pages to see the screenshot of that information
Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by bakescos01: 4:38pm On May 10, 2020
TANTUMERGO007:
grin The useless WHO told us January 21 that the sickness is human to human transmission, all these while they were busy lying with China to the world that the sickness wasn't human to human transmission. May God punish WHO and those opening their stinking mouth blaming Trump for not acting while their useless country is busy looting wealth and suffering from the virus. I know Muslims hate Trump, they would soon come here to cry

Bro, you can make your point not adding the religious sentiment. Am a Christian and I just believe there are good and bad people in the world. And you find them in both religion. I agree to all you said but going to the religious part is what I don’t follow. We all met this both religion on earth. God didn’t create them, people did. We just have to respect each other’s religious believe and hopefully the world can be a better place. Hate + Hate= Double Hate but, Hate + Love= LOVE.

1 Like

Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by abbey621(m): 4:41pm On May 10, 2020
LeOstrich:

[s]Al-Wahab who formed Wahabbism was a Crypto-Jew as well,

Even Islam was invented by Jews.

Jews were the earl mentors of Mohammed in Medina and also his inspiration to turn to monotheism after one of his business trips to Christian occupied Jerusalem.

It was only after the siege of Medina that Mohammed broke ties with the Jews after they tried negotiating with the Arab coalition to hand Mohammed over.

Jews even consider Islam more tolerable than Christianity which they condemn as Idolatry.

Islamic Jihad was bankrolled and made possible through Jewish money and treason.

The Jews bankrolled the Jihad to reclaim Jerusalem for themselves but when Saladin refused to hand the city to them but went on to build a mosque (Al-qasa) on the temple mount, the Jews will go to Rome, begging the Pope to help root out the Muslim invaders. This is how the crusades came about .[/s]

Stop smoking expired kush and present real facts!

Educate ypourself on the history of Islam, read: https://www.metmuseum.org/learn/educators/curriculum-resources/art-of-the-islamic-world/unit-one/the-prophet-muhammad-and-the-origins-of-islam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by Urchman200: 4:41pm On May 10, 2020
Grayoso:

Nothing at all. This is because they are all like their master FFK who is only adept at fighting people and creating division without an interest in suggesting or working for solutions.

This same FFK famously declared, while Aviation Minister under OBJ, that "satanic forces" were responsible for the spate of fatal plane crashes seen under his watch.

He could not address the problem and instead nebulously blamed satanic forces. Shows the kind of inept waste of space FFK is. Another child of a Nigerian elite indulged way beyond his station in Nigeria the land of 'bigmanism'.
criticise the message leave the messenger for minutes, forget hate ,me myself I have been wondering how WHO will tell infected people to wear facemasks while those that are not infected should wear nothing, uptill now NCDC have not obeyed that directive.
Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by Kazim88: 4:42pm On May 10, 2020
JAMO84:
One cup of garri, this one cannot give people as palliative in this difficult time. All he does is to sit on Twitter insulting people from morning to night. A 55 year old who behave like a toddler.

I AM DONE TALKING

How many cup of garri did you yourself give in this difficult time

Nigerians with their criminally induced entitlement mentality
Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by DonCandido(f): 4:44pm On May 10, 2020
LeOstrich:
[s][/s]

Stop hyperventilating

Another TRASH!

Just keep them coming...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by bakescos01: 4:45pm On May 10, 2020
LeOstrich:
[s][/s]

Abeg carry your shilling comot for here.

The enemy we are facing does not know southerner from northerner. It does not differentiate between Muslim and Christian neither does it consider if you are APC or PDP.

This is an enemy against humanity.

So take your divisive partisan bullsh!t away from here

Thank you. Tell them . This is against all humanity.

1 Like

Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by naijaman2225(m): 4:47pm On May 10, 2020
bender79:
Your own is to abuse people. I wonder what you have ever contributed to humanity. Junkie!
NOTHING... AND SOME PERSONS WOULD MISTAKE HIS RUDENESS FOR 'SPEAKING TRUTH TO POWER'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 10, 2020
Please who is WHO? And Who knows who WHO is?

Ffk may be right after all. Who has WHO not confused recently.

Only WHO says wear mask to prevent contacting the virus and WHO is the one saying again if you don't have the symptoms you don't need to wear mask.
Which one should we do? WHO
Who are you self WHO?

Nonsense WHO grin
Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by bakescos01: 4:48pm On May 10, 2020
israelmao:
What have Nigerian Research Institutes done to find cure to Covid-19?How much has Nigerian government put into research and development and education as a whole?What has been the contribution of FFK to the plight of the hungry since this pandemic began?Island called Madagascar in Africa has explored and exploited her roots and herbs to the good of her citizens and even Africans if only we are ready for the homegrown solution.What have we done as a nation?We just sit down,complain and hurl insults on those who some of us called the advocates of Covid-19 pandemic conspiracy?

Prof Maurice Iwu claimed he has his own cure even before Madagascar, Oni of Ife also claimed he has its cure too and they are into production. Our media just don’t pay attention to this informations. No one is even given them chance to proof there point. Nigerians are working but the government is killing.

1 Like

Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by foreshore(m): 4:51pm On May 10, 2020
ghettokid1:
Former Minister Of Aviation, Femi Fani Kayode has described World Health Organisation (WHO) as "Bunch of confused clowns, Sociopathic fools, Psychopatic idiots and Evil souls controlled by Bill Gates."

He wrote on his verified twitter account:

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1259388987610992641?p=v

They are all evil!
Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by Acuna91: 4:52pm On May 10, 2020
LeOstrich:
[s][/s]

Whose networth just doubled to 102 Bn USD in the face of this pandemic.

Do you know how?

The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation is a charity that is funded by the Bill Gates Trust. The Trust operates as a business but due to its ''charitable'' nature does not pay taxes.

The Bill Gates' Trust invested most of its $35bn funds in big pharmaceutical companies that saw their shares spike owing to this pandemic and them rolling out vaccines that Bill Gates wants to ''donate'' to the world.

Better shut up and have people educate you on this plandemic scam to enslave you.
Now I understand where you are going. So your problem with Bill Gate is that he will make more money with the Vaccine and all.
Let me remind you if you don't know, one of the rewards for bringing a solution to a problem is wealth. Bill Gates is wealthy because he have been bringing meaningful solutions to the world.

I will advise you Bill is not the problem, he is part of the solution.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by bakescos01: 4:52pm On May 10, 2020
jaxxy:

Bill gates doesn't have a vaccine. Many people are still working on a vaccine and none yet approved.

Bill gates is supporting sm the researchs tho. Let's work with facts pls.

Bill Gate is the financier of most of this vaccine company. He is already working on 7 industrial vaccine facility. There is a body that controls the production of vaccine in the world just like we have WHO , and Gate is one of there grand patron. Now you go back and do more on your research.

1 Like

Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by naijaman2225(m): 4:53pm On May 10, 2020
LeOstrich:

They are all satanic agents.

The Chinese government also operates a shill and troll farm dedicated to this site

The IMF has one and also is this place heavily infested by JIDF - Jewish Internet Defense Force.

JIDF is countering ''antisemitism'' here because they do not want Nigerian Evangelical Christians to wake up and see the Jewish hand that is stabbing them through Sunni Wahabism - a cult of Judaism.

WOW!!! AND RIGHT NOW I GUESS YOU ARE FEELING GOOD WITH THE BANALITIES YOU JUST UTTERED.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by Zimzim2000: 4:55pm On May 10, 2020
when he was attacked for his recurring anti igbo statementsany years ago he said he was a friend of the ndigbo after all he has dated a lot of igbo women, they are sweet and he even named one of them. as Bianca onoh, igbos have short memories indeed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by Vulcan24(m): 4:55pm On May 10, 2020
can't this man react without using expletives ?

av never paid attention to him b4 even though he is very loud.

1 Like

Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by Maski87: 4:55pm On May 10, 2020
Hopefully when this Corona thing will get to his house,he will become humble

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by bakescos01: 4:56pm On May 10, 2020
justli:
Elon Musk has come out to criticize the whole covid hoax, citing that in America today, if you die of fever, it'll be called a covid death.

If you had cancer and died feeling feverish, sour throat and headache, your report will say covid-death.

We know that the mortality rate for covid is very very low. If you don't have any underlying health conditions, your chances of surviving is over 90 percent.

Problem today is that every death is labeled covid death just to sow fear in the mind of people and make way for world vaccination

It’s about 97% . Some will even have the Convid-19 and never know and there immune system will heal them already.

2 Likes

Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by ofwest47(m): 4:57pm On May 10, 2020
Omo fani powerless abusing and insulting the world, well you know your days are numbered

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by Donaldoni: 4:58pm On May 10, 2020
FFK is right!
Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by jaxxy(m): 5:00pm On May 10, 2020
bakescos01:

Bill Gate is the financier of most of this vaccine company. He is already working on 7 industrial vaccine facility. There is a body that controls the production of vaccine in the world just like we have WHO , and Gate is one of there grand patron. Now you go back and do more on your research.

Interesting I just want facts out not conspiracies. I’m not defending anyone exactly.

1 Like

Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by LeOstrich: 5:00pm On May 10, 2020
Acuna91:

Now I understand where you are going. So your problem with Bill Gate is that he will make more money with the Vaccine and all.
Let me remind you if you don't know, one of the rewards for bringing a solution to a problem is wealth. Bill Gates is wealthy because he have been bringing meaningful solutions to the world.

I will advise you Bill is not the problem, he is part of the solution.

A solution to a problemhe instigated?

That is what we call the Hegelian Dialectic.

Have you also asked why he is monopolizing the solution of his own vaccine and doing all he can to discredit other drug therapies?
Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by LeOstrich: 5:01pm On May 10, 2020
[s]
abbey621:

Stop confusing tabloids with factual news. Let's even forget all that, if you've ever been around extremist Muslims, you would know there is no such thing as alliance. It's either you're Islamic or not. Jews, Christians are all seen in the smae vein, they're all alternate religions that should never be mentioned in the same light as Islam. So once again I ask you, what is Buhari? Is he trying to Islamize Nigeria or make it Zionist?
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Air Force Officer Killed In Kaduna Three Weeks To Wedding (Photo) / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Visits Oba Of Lagos (Photos) / The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.