Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,450 members, 7,850,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:06 AM

FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots (37373 Views)

Recent Supreme Court Rulings: Farooq Kperogi Shares Bunch Of Plantain Photo / Ffk: Who Are These Obidients? / FFK: Who Benefits From The Death Of Shekau The Terrorist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by 2016v2017: 3:14am On May 11, 2020
ghettokid1:
Former Minister Of Aviation, Femi Fani Kayode has described World Health Organisation (WHO) as "Bunch of confused clowns, Sociopathic fools, Psychopatic idiots and Evil souls controlled by Bill Gates."

He wrote on his verified twitter account:

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1259388987610992641?p=v
Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by 2016v2017: 3:22am On May 11, 2020
TANTUMERGO007:
grin The useless WHO told us January 21 that the sickness is human to human transmission, all these while they were busy lying with China to the world that the sickness wasn't human to human transmission. May God punish WHO and those opening their stinking mouth blaming Trump for not acting while their useless country is busy looting wealth and suffering from the virus. I know Muslims hate Trump, they would soon come here to cry

See some useless people quoting me saying biden would win, same biden that is hiding in his basement and can't come out to speak. Let debate start then you know how Trump would finish biden lmao.

You stay Nigeria they analysis election matter for USA, when your own country you never deal with the wahala. Why did the Chinese ban people from traveling to other part of China from Wuhan but allowed them to travel round the world? Muslims and their hate for Trump yet he's the one protecting their Saudi against Iran. Bloody hypocrites

Idiots are busy criticizing trump that has provided ventilators and even promised to send some to Nigeria, built hospitals and ships to send sick ones to, gave packages to companies while ours did nothing.... Nigerians are indeed fulls, they leave their own leaders and worry about others, their own President that hasn't spoken to them only releases pictures and recorded speeches and blame a man that talks to his citizens everyday. Black man and their fullishness
Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by MoIbrahim: 3:49am On May 11, 2020
bender79:
Your own is to abuse people. I wonder what you have ever contributed to humanity. Junkie!

And he even has plenty followers o, many lazy yoots

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by EnkayDezign4: 6:11am On May 11, 2020
Staphylococcus:

When Trump is booted out of the White House come November, hope you won't say Muslims voted for Biden.

Stop supporting a president that has been dumped by all sane minds

I swear every sane person is avoiding 45 like the plague

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by Golan007: 7:07am On May 11, 2020
bakescos01:

Prof Maurice Iwu claimed he has his own cure even before Madagascar, Oni of Ife also claimed he has its cure too and they are into production. Our media just don’t pay attention to this informations. No one is even given them chance to proof there point. Nigerians are working but the government is killing.

Me sef I get the cure.

Just mix one litre of early morning piss with 2 tablespoons of salt and Clorox bleach, add alligator pepper and drink.

To make it work quicker shine torchlight into the mouth .

I swear, your life would never remain the same.
Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by Golan007: 7:09am On May 11, 2020
Donaldoni:
FFK is right!

WHO is left?
Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by Golan007: 7:23am On May 11, 2020
Grayoso:

Stop bullshitting yourself. A Bill Gates vaccine that will come out next year July or August when that from the Brits and others would have likely covered world demand long before Gates even produces a single dose of his?

Dude, I'd like to think you're catching fun with your arguments here otherwise I would be very worried for you if actually believe some of the things you say.

What money or influence does Bill Gate, an ordinary man, have that makes him a more credible or powerful authority than the British, German, Japanese, French Government etal?

In your mind you think a vaccine from Gates can compete with and overshadow one backed by the universally respected British NHS (National health service) that passed through exhaustive clinical trial on British people? Which authority in the world will force people and Governments to accept any vaccine from Gates when institutions older and more reputable than him have rival offerings?

You've been reading too many illuminati blogs dude. Gates is no one in the grand scheme of things and no government in Europe, for example, will even take a second glance at any vaccine from Gates let alone make such compulsory for their citizens.

Are you sure the guy you are quoting isn't FFK?
Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by EmeraldKing7(m): 9:26am On May 11, 2020
TANTUMERGO007:
grin The useless WHO told us January 21 that the sickness is human to human transmission, all these while they were busy lying with China to the world that the sickness wasn't human to human transmission. May God punish WHO and those opening their stinking mouth blaming Trump for not acting while their useless country is busy looting wealth and suffering from the virus. I know Muslims hate Trump, they would soon come here to cry

See some useless people quoting me saying biden would win, same biden that is hiding in his basement and can't come out to speak. Let debate start then you know how Trump would finish biden lmao.

You stay Nigeria they analysis election matter for USA, when your own country you never deal with the wahala. Why did the Chinese ban people from traveling to other part of China from Wuhan but allowed them to travel round the world? Muslims and their hate for Trump yet he's the one protecting their Saudi against Iran. Bloody hypocrites

Idiots are busy criticizing trump that has provided ventilators and even promised to send some to Nigeria, built hospitals and ships to send sick ones to, gave packages to companies while ours did nothing.... Nigerians are indeed fulls, they leave their own leaders and worry about others, their own President that hasn't spoken to them only releases pictures and recorded speeches and blame a man that talks to his citizens everyday. Black man and their fullishness

Dude I would have kissed you if u were a woman
well spoken
Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by brightalo1010: 9:39am On May 11, 2020
LeOstrich:

WHOSE VACCINE?

You think I was born in the year 2000 like you?
Now I was waiting for you to come up with that trash of how you were not born.

As delusional being the polio vaccine came out before 2000, either your child or relatives have them in there system in whichever way there is no escape or ways you will say nothing about the polio affected you in any way unless you are going to deny that.

One way or the other you must have used Microsoft related items which is associated with the same evil man. Your types calls every wealthy man a ritualist. Channel your frustration to your government and stop reasoning like a goat. Everything is evil yet you can't produce your own none evil. Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by Nobody: 10:26am On May 11, 2020
Grayoso:

Lol. Useless pump action when 4 Mopol officers will be attending every household with a vaccination technician?
Nigeria is using madagascar's medicine...

What do you say about that ?
Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by Nobody: 10:57am On May 11, 2020
Golan007:

Me sef I get the cure.

Just mix one litre of early morning piss with 2 tablespoons of salt and Clorox bleach, add alligator pepper and drink.

Lol. Love the sarcasm. This is Africa where every Tom, D1ck and Harry will claim to have a treatment.

Serious people won't take such claims serious because they know that any so-called treatment must show exhaustive evidence of efficacy on several actual victims of Covid-19 and should also be safe and well-tolerated.

Lets just hope Nigerians won't go and ingest acid simply because some herbalist claim it is a 'treatment' for Covid-19.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by Golan007: 11:41am On May 11, 2020
GLO6:
Nigeria is using madagascar's medicine...

What do you say about that ?

Nigeria is not usinpg Madagascar's medicine.

Nigeria is testing Madagascar's herbal solution for it's touted efficacy in treating patients suffepring from Coronavirus
Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 11, 2020
Golan007:

Nigeria is not usinpg Madagascar's medicine.

Nigeria is testing Madagascar's herbal solution for it's touted efficacy in treating patients suffepring from Coronavirus
well, me I want everything back to normal by August.
Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by Golan007: 12:10pm On May 11, 2020
GLO6:
well, me I want everything back to normal by August.

So does everybody.

But what we want and what we get might not align.
Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 11, 2020
Golan007:

So does everybody.

But what we want and what we get might not align.
August/September to be precise
Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by Golan007: 12:18pm On May 11, 2020
GLO6:
August/September to be precise
m

Hope you know they've shutdown another province in China?
Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by Justarandomguy: 1:31pm On May 11, 2020
TANTUMERGO007:

Finally it seems u guys are having sense and realising everything going on. Kudos to u
Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by bakescos01: 2:20pm On May 11, 2020
Golan007:

Me sef I get the cure.

Who is this fool with a slave mentality , this one we think he is wise like this. This is the problem with Africans , because you don’t believe in yourself and you believe nothing good can come out of you then you see the rest of Africans in that way. It is when you don’t believe in yourself that you don’t believe a black man can achieve anything great. You are just a slave and a slowpoke and it’s not every black is hopeless like you are. Get a life foolish.
Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by Golan007: 4:02pm On May 11, 2020
bakescos01:

Who is this fool with a slave mentality , this one we think he is wise like this. This is the problem with Africans , because you don’t believe in yourself and you believe nothing good can come out of you then you see the rest of Africans in that way. It is when you don’t believe in yourself that you don’t believe a black man can achieve anything great. You are just a slave and a slowpoke and it’s not every black is hopeless like you are. Get a life foolish.

Shut up.

There are procedures for proclaiming something a cure.

In your uneducated mind you cannot accept my own treatment plan but hastily accept that of Madagascar because mine is made in Nigeria or what?

Why didn't you just swallow my prescription?

Quote me with your unintelligent babble.
Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by bakescos01: 4:26pm On May 11, 2020
Golan007:

Shut up.

There are procedures for proclaiming something a cure.

In your uneducated mind you cannot accept my own treatment plan but hastily accept that of Madagascar because mine is made in Nigeria or what?

Why didn't you just swallow my prescription?

Quote me with your unintelligent babble.

When Prof Maurice Iwu said he has its own cure, the government is suppose to give him attention and let it go through the needed lab test. He claimed he already took it to lab test on his own then is for the government to do theirs but NO , they are not interested but waiting for Bill Gate vaccine. Also , they said Madagascar herb hasn’t been tested but in Madagascar there is no death recorded of Convid-19. Equatorial Guinea bought the herb also and since they started using it there death rate subside, Tanzania , Guinea and few others.

But we in West Africa says it’s not tested but it’s given result in places being used. What stops us from collecting it for testing ? WHO was invited to the launching and testing of the herb but they never went. All this should be letting us know that something don’t just seems right.
Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by Golan007: 4:46pm On May 11, 2020
bakescos01:

When Prof Maurice Iwu said he has its own cure, the government is suppose to give him attention and let it go through the needed lab test. He claimed he already took it to lab test on his own then is for the government to do theirs but NO , they are not interested but waiting for Bill Gate vaccine. Also , they said Madagascar herb hasn’t been tested but in Madagascar there is no death recorded of Convid-19. Equatorial Guinea bought the herb also and since they started using it there death rate subside, Tanzania , Guinea and few others.

But we in West Africa says it’s not tested but it’s given result in places being used. What stops us from collecting it for testing ? WHO was invited to the launching and testing of the herb but they never went. All this should be letting us know that something don’t just seems right.

Maurice Iwu is not a dunce.

He knows how to channel his findings if indeed he had one.

These people make a mockery of science and discoveries and it doesn't do anything for the us as Africans.
Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by Psoul(m): 5:59pm On May 11, 2020
JAMO84:
One cup of garri, this one cannot give people as palliative in this difficult time. All he does is to sit on Twitter insulting people from morning to night. A 55 year old who behave like a toddler.

I AM DONE TALKING

Everyone may not give money or food item as palliative.
He's doing his own by exposing wickedness of few to the entire humanity. We may not like him, but he may be right most times.
Re: FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots by bakescos01: 7:36pm On May 11, 2020
Golan007:

Maurice Iwu is not a dunce.

He knows how to channel his findings if indeed he had one.

These people make a mockery of science and discoveries and it doesn't do anything for the us as Africans.

All he need is audience bro, make them give am first. So, if what he has is mockery of science then we will all see his stupidity then. Cos now they leave room for excuses on his part. That’s just how I see things.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Emmanuel Odaudu: Army Releases Civilian Detained For 8 Months Over Facebook Post / Conspiracies Around Tinubu As D-day Nears, Supporters Fear Attack On Lagos / Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.