Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,851 members, 7,851,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:59 AM

Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) (84049 Views)

Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party / Wike: Why I Did Not See Obaseki When I Visited Edo / Wike: Why I Congratulated Buhari On Tribunal Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by PigTormentor: 8:07pm On May 10, 2020
Delusional narcissistic wicked thugnor.
Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:08pm On May 10, 2020
ndcide:

It happens everywhere.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8291341/amp/Texas-judge-JAILS-defiant-hair-salon-owner-opened-business-despite-stay-home-orders.html
Guy sorry to say but your reasoning level is low.
You saw judge not Governor and jail not demolish in your article.

3 Likes

Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by timesup234: 8:08pm On May 10, 2020
Beautyaddy:

If it was a Sane Country, Wike would have been taken to Court and then have to pay dearly.

Unfortunately, as we all already know that Nigeria is not a Sane Country but a Shithole governed by Dictators. undecided
and you think you live in a sane country? America has the most primitive set of humans not fit to even dwell in a jungle. You this frustrated mumu wey come nairaland come look for rich husband based in Nigeria.
Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by hardeycute(m): 8:09pm On May 10, 2020
ddippset:
Don't mind that dude.

If we want to apply the law strictly and throw the book at people then people like Wike would not be walking freely today.
Wike is a psychopath no doubt, it's even more embarrassing because he is a Lawyer.

I'm more interested in your second paragraph, will Buhari be walking freely also if we are to apply the Law strictly? Don't be an hypocrite, a simple Yes or No will suffice.
Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 10, 2020
Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by Nanavati(m): 8:09pm On May 10, 2020
turning it to isolation centre could have been the best thing to do
Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 10, 2020
I thought its a big hotel nah.

This is just 4 bedroom bungalow.

NIgerians are naturally lawless and stubborn.

Most Nigerians need Koboko to have their brains reset to factory settings.

There are always consequences for disobedience.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by Tulsaguy: 8:11pm On May 10, 2020
okomile:
Continue

Na your time now

Tomr dey round d corner oooo

Magu and bubu go just de laff in fulfude language now.... looking as thunder wey go fire wike de smoke weed.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by festacman(m): 8:13pm On May 10, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

I don’t understand you? The huge fine you want him to place on the hotel should be use to rebuild the hotel. You’re talking about sealing off the hotel and i ask will those employees you’re talking about continue working when the hotel is sealed? He did not take over the land, he demolished the hotel because he warned he will do so. So they can use the huge fine as you suggested and rebuild the hotel nobody is stopping them.

How can your huge fine be that huge that it could build a hotel. Are you kidding me! You sound like Wike yourself. Sealing the hotel off will make the hotel lose income temporarily but demolition does permanent damage.
Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by Brunicekid(m): 8:14pm On May 10, 2020
GamalNasser:
Our leaders have very poor brains and poor thought processes going on in them!!!!! Why demolish structures housing and employing people in a country that is having massive housing deficit and unemployment ... Tommorow now Wike will come here and say he doesn't have enough Isolation centres , what stop you from converting said building into COVID isolation centre or hospital and then fining the owner when he wants to recover it post COVID
EXACTLY!!!

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 10, 2020
festacman:

What are you talking? OK let's face it. If the laws of Nigeria are to applied on Governor Nyesom Wike the ruthless way he applied his executive order, he would have been either hanged long ago or rotting away in jail on long jail sentence. Wike is a bloody looter like the other greedy Nigerian politicians. He is loudmouth empty vessel.

I'm not in support of what wike did, but don't give an analogy that is faulty. Wike can't be persecuted while in office because he has immunity, so, in essence, no law can be applied to Governor wike. It's funny, but it's the sad reality. Secondly , if you have evidence that wike has looted, keep the evidence. It will be needed when he leaves office
Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by Divinedeed(f): 8:14pm On May 10, 2020
if it is to monitor paliatives till they get to every household, he cannot but to monitor the complete demolition of peoples source of income he is very ready.if it is to monitor paliatives till they get to every household, he cannot but to monitor the complete demolition of peoples source of income he is very ready.if it is to monitor paliatives till they get to every household, he cannot but to monitor the complete demolition of peoples source of income he is very ready.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by clemmonce(m): 8:15pm On May 10, 2020
Gemid94:
Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers state has given reasons why he demolished Prodest Hotel in Alode and Etemeteh Hotel in Onne, both in Eleme Local Government Area of the state.

Wike said the hotels were demolished after it violated an Executive Order on COVID 19, despite warnings from the State government.

The Governor said that the focus on hotels was because one of the coronavirus cases in the state spread the virus from a hotel.

Wike who monitored the demolition of Prodest Hotel, Alode, Eleme said his action was in line with the Rivers State Government Executive Order 6, which banned the operation of hotels across the 23 Local Government Areas of the State.

Governor Wike told newsmen at the demolition scene that the law must be obeyed, hence the State Government’s decision to enforce it.

http://community.vanguardngr.com/forum/topics/covid-19-gov-wike-gives-reasons-for-demolishing-two-hostels

Watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CC5ox_DlPmE
This is called overzealousness. If he monitors state projects in the state the way he is monitoring this issue then there will serious development in the state.
Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by festacman(m): 8:15pm On May 10, 2020
DonBenny77:

Unfortunately your Buhari that flouts court others randomly is passive. Else covid wouldn't have been Wike's problem to handle
Governor said any hotel that operates will be demolished he kept his promise like he always does. You are here crying over spilt milk.
Have you blamed the hoteliers for defaulting?

Wike's act paints him as heartlessly insensitive and senselessly dictatorial. Simple

1 Like

Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by MrBen619(m): 8:16pm On May 10, 2020
I thought is a story building.
Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by Theboss100(m): 8:16pm On May 10, 2020
PMBtill2023:
Shut up pls...you have nothing to say to convinced me that you aren't a wicked tyrant,shame on you!...Sanwo Olu had not spent up to 1 year yet he is more sensible than an idiotic fool like u who had spent almost 5years..
Shut up my man. All of you up there castigating him should SHUT UP SHUT UPPPPP.. You people are driving me crazy. Do u know what is happening in Rivers State?? Policemen are collecting bribe to let strangers in despite the border closure. If this COVID 19 cases in Rivers escalate, APC Rivers will mock him as a failure. You will also join in mocking him. He doesn't want that hence this strict rules. So shut up and blame FG for all this and not Governor Wike

1 Like

Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by IkwerrePikin: 8:16pm On May 10, 2020
festacman:

How can your huge fine be that huge that it could build a hotel. Are you kidding me! You sound like Wike yourself. Sealing the hotel off will make the hotel lose income temporarily but demolition does permanent damage.

Whatever it is, we don’t care. We can’t feel for a hotel management who has been bribed to remain open to enable the hotel accommodate private company workers who sneak into Rivers state thereby putting the life of Rivers people at risk of covid-19. We don’t feel for such wicked owner of that hotel and mind you he is PDP and Gov. Wike doesn’t care.
Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by Codes151(m): 8:18pm On May 10, 2020
adekolaelect:
Enjoy your wickedness till it last . I don't see where they cut off head because of its headache .Everything will become an history ,you just need small time.
insiders are not complaining. Na Una way no even know ph Dey complain.

Stay at home! It’s simple
Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by Beautyaddy: 8:19pm On May 10, 2020
thattnaijaman:
I thought its a big hotel nah.

This is just 4 bedroom bungalow.

NIgerians are naturally lawless and stubborn.

Most Nigerians need Koboko to have their brains reset to factory settings.

There are always consequences for disobedience.

Yes now...Nigerians are Stubborn and Lawless Animals that need flogging like Animals to reset their brains according to you... isn't it?
Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by festacman(m): 8:19pm On May 10, 2020
Meninmen:

I'm not in support of what wike did, but don't give an analogy that is faulty. Wike can't be persecuted while in office because he has immunity, so, in essence, no law can be applied to Governor wike. It's funny, but it's the sad reality. Secondly , if you have evidence that wike has looted, keep the evidence. It will be needed when he leaves office

Did Wike show the world the clear evidence of the offence of these hotels?
Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by Chizman042: 8:19pm On May 10, 2020
Wike have push himself to front page
Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by Michael0623: 8:21pm On May 10, 2020
I swear this governor dey smoke confirm weed(igbo)...
Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by gafaardy(m): 8:22pm On May 10, 2020
I doubt Wike's being a lawyer
Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by maasoap(m): 8:24pm On May 10, 2020
Fariq:
Welcome development. When he ordered the auctioning of vehicle of travellers from other states you cheer him because they are not from your region.

Now the mad dog has turn over to you. Deal with it.

Thanks brother. We told them what goes around comes around. One tribalist even said that all commercial buses should be released but only trucks belonging to northerners should be auctioned! Imagine that mentality of "don't punish our people but punish the northerners".

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by oodua1stson: 8:24pm On May 10, 2020
Never knew someone could be worse than buhari.

This guy is a disgrace. No wonder he betrayed Amaechi who helped him.

He won't end well

1 Like

Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by ObafemiAwoIowo: 8:24pm On May 10, 2020
the way I'm seeing this
buhari might even be a Saint compare to these people when they reach at his level

1 Like

Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by festacman(m): 8:24pm On May 10, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

Whatever it is, we don’t care. We can’t feel for a hotel management who has been bribed to remain open to enable the hotel accommodate private company workers who sneak into Rivers state thereby putting the life of Rivers people at risk of covid-19. We don’t feel for such wicked owner of that hotel and mind you he is PDP and Gov. Wike doesn’t care.

That the owners are PDP is one reason why people should be alarmed. How are we sure he is settling political scores. Has he shown the world clear and incontrovertible evidence that those hotels actually flouted the law. Wike is the lawmaker, the investigator, the prosecutor, the judge and the enforcer. Sad. Sad. Sad.
Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by okomile(f): 8:26pm On May 10, 2020
grin grin

True talk

Tulsaguy:

Magu and bubu go just de laff in fulfude language now.... looking as thunder wey go fire wike de smoke weed.
Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by Adgideon(m): 8:28pm On May 10, 2020
Wike the oppressor u destroy someone wife someone father someone child livelyhood. God will also destroy your own 4 sure they have they feed, and u take it away from them, some foolish pple will b hailing and calling him action and mr project. Depriving pple of their source God will deprive you of ur own bloody agbero, if its PMB he will shouting up and down
Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by festacman(m): 8:28pm On May 10, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

That the owners of the hotel are PDP members is one reason why people should be alarmed. How are we sure he is NOT settling political scores. Has he shown the world clear and incontrovertible evidence that those hotels actually flouted the law? Wike is the lawmaker, the investigator, the prosecutor, the judge and the enforcer. Sad. Sad. Sad.
Re: Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) by ddippset(m): 8:29pm On May 10, 2020
hardeycute:
Wike is a psychopath no doubt, it's even more embarrassing because he is a Lawyer.

I'm more interested in your second paragraph, will Buhari be walking freely also if we are to apply the Law strictly? Don't be an hypocrite, a simple Yes or No will suffice.
lol

I am also very interested in your second paragraph.

If you weren't such a busy body, you'd realise that this thread does not in any way talk about Buhari.

The thread talks about Wike's actions wrt demolishing a hotel in PH.

How does Buhari come into a Wike thread?

We might as well discuss Idi Amin, Abacha and Bin Laden on a thread about Wike demolishing a hotel. Mtcheew!

Oga when next a thread comes up about Buhari, we talk about Buhari.

I do sincerely hope that you can understand this?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Oil Marketers ‘Plot’ Kachikwu's Removal / Pictures Of Ekweremadu’s Properties Marked For Seizure / ECOWAS New Currency - Compare Ghana's Response To Nigeria's Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.