Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,197 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:41 AM

My Wife Can't Satisfy Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Can't Satisfy Me (733 Views)

Couple Marry After Medical Test Said Wife Can't Conceive; She Gives Birth (Pix) / I can't satisfy my woman / I Can’t Marry A Man Who Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually For 12-15 Hours- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Can't Satisfy Me by aabdul7833: 5:03pm On May 10, 2020
my wife can't satisfy me any more and am not thinking of leaving her or add more wife, please what do i do matured minded[b][/b]
Re: My Wife Can't Satisfy Me by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 10, 2020
Re: My Wife Can't Satisfy Me by Baloranking(m): 5:08pm On May 10, 2020
grin grin

Seriously this is the first time I'm hearing something like this shocked
Re: My Wife Can't Satisfy Me by Aboks(m): 5:15pm On May 10, 2020
I suspect you are on drugs thats why

If you sex a woman more than an hour every day

She go tire na
Re: My Wife Can't Satisfy Me by 1beat(m): 5:27pm On May 10, 2020
buy her gift to entice her, assist her at home especially cooking and washing clothes am sure she will find all means to satisfy you. she won't mind to go miles to learn better way of satisfying you
Re: My Wife Can't Satisfy Me by SageMK: 5:48pm On May 10, 2020
Your post is vague.
She can't satisfy you in what way exactly?

Is it sexually, emotionally, financially or what??

Anyway, discarding your wife or getting a new wife cannot be the solution because you're yet to even identify what the problem is so It'll still be an issue llingering like a monkey behind.

Take time and Identify the root of the problem.

(1) (Reply)

I Have Been Searching For An Angel In The Devil's Town / All He Wanted Was Sex / Getting A Real Love When You Have A Massive Bum Bum Can Be Tough, Young Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.