Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,398 members, 7,861,116 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:04 AM

. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (4037 Views)

I Have Made The Biggest Mistake If My Life, Please Save A Depressed Soul / PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. / Please Help Save A Sister's Life... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 11:06am On May 11, 2020
cococandy:
1)It’s true that losing a child can cause depression. However I’ve never been in that situation, did having another child fill the gap? Just curious.

2) what will you tell your husband about any money you receive since you don’t want him to know.
If you hide it from him, can you truly use it to help the family? I’m assuming he thinks you’re broke. Won’t he ask where you got the money from?

email me

1...I was told by the people whom have gone through same experience that having a new child can heal the pain....cos its a really bitter experience that will keep coming to ones mind as if its happening afresh.

2....I planned telling him after I might have gotten the help and Nairaland never forgets,he will come here and see my text...he is also a Nlander ....he detested cyber begging because of the things he read here on daily basis about how the fraudsters have made people not to believe stories like mine....I will surely beg him and promise this will never happen again.

3....about the email address...the last time I used it was 2016....I don't buy MB...I'm using airtel free basics to come on Nland to read news and stories.
Re: . by CsRockefeller(m): 11:11am On May 11, 2020
tabithababy:

You better start sleeping with different men for Money if you see men offering you such..

this one you are sleeping with one man for poverty

You're are an idiot, probably a bastard and definitely an harlot. You think everyone is as filthy and dirty like you, may whatever you believe in strike you and cause your body to rot till you die lonely and wretched.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by CsRockefeller(m): 11:15am On May 11, 2020
@Lizzyangel don't listen to that vagabond and never do well, she is already cursed and living a life of sorrows and doom, very soon she will meet her Waterloo which will be the end of her.

Keep trying and striving with your husband, it's God's blessings that maketh riches and added no sorrow, in his own time he will make everything new for you.

Unfortunately, I don't have anything to give you, I wish I could.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 11:20am On May 11, 2020
CsRockefeller:
@Lizzyangel don't listen to that vagabond and never do well, she is already cursed and living a life of sorrows and doom, very soon she will meet her Waterloo which will be the end of her.

Keep trying and striving with your husband, it's God's blessings that maketh riches and added no sorrow, in his own time he will make everything new for you.

Unfortunately, I don't have anything to give you, I wish I could.

your comment brought mixed feelings to me...I firstly laughed then tears dropped from my eyes....thanks so much...may God answer you also in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: . by cococandy(f): 11:25am On May 11, 2020
Lizzyangel:

3....about the email address...the last time I used it was 2016....I don't buy MB...I'm using airtel free basics to come on Nland to read news and stories.

Sorry about that. I don’t have another method of reaching you. I don’t WhatsApp anyone.
And I use an international money transfer app that requires a little bit more information than your name and bank details. Which is why I prefer email address in order to protect recipients’ private information.

Find a way to get this info across to me without revealing more than you want to.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: . by CsRockefeller(m): 11:28am On May 11, 2020
Lizzyangel:

your comment brought mixed feelings to me...I firstly laughed then tears dropped from my eyes....thanks so much...may God answer you also in Jesus name.

Everything will be fine, I will keep you in mind, hopefully by month end will send you a token.

Stay strong.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:46am On May 11, 2020
cococandy:

Sorry about that. I don’t have another method of reaching you. I don’t WhatsApp anyone.
And I use an international money transfer app that requires a little bit more information than your name and bank details. Which is why I prefer email address in order to protect recipients’ private information.

Find a way to get this info across to me without revealing more than you want to.

the only option left is my phone number...can I post my number,I'll modify when you get it so I can send it as text message PLEASE
Re: . by Nobody: 11:47am On May 11, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Everything will be fine, I will keep you in mind, hopefully by month end will send you a token.

Stay strong.

I'd be anticipating sir....may you never lack in Jesus name
Re: . by Cuddlebugie(f): 11:48am On May 11, 2020
Lizzyangel:

This that you've done might be little in your sight,but believe me, it's going to help me in a long way,especially in getting my drugs and breathing better....may heaven answer all your silent prayers, I'm very grateful ma.
Glad I could help. Amen to the prayer.
You are welcome, ma.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Cuddlebugie(f): 11:54am On May 11, 2020
Lizzyangel, could you please modify the comment where you have my name mentioned?

3 Likes

Re: . by ARAGON22(m): 11:55am On May 11, 2020
Cuddlebugie:
Glad I could help. Amen to the prayer. You are welcome, ma.
God bless u ma pretty fwend smiley

2 Likes

Re: . by Cuddlebugie(f): 12:01pm On May 11, 2020
ARAGON22:

God bless u ma pretty fwend smiley
Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 11, 2020
Cuddlebugie:
Lizzyangel, could you please modify the comment where you have my name mentioned?

I'm sorry...I'll do just that

1 Like

Re: . by Chapter1vs6(m): 12:08pm On May 11, 2020
Everything can not be scam
Re: . by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 12:13pm On May 11, 2020
Cuddlebugie:
I sent you a token.

God bless you for helping that lady

5 Likes

Re: . by Vloml222(f): 12:16pm On May 11, 2020
@lizzyangel! Honestly I feel your pain as a mother ,losing a child is one of the worst experience any mother can feel or have.i have experienced it and till today I still feel the memory like it was yesterday.my kid was 5years ,lost her 2018 July and she died right in my arm.i pray God will comfort you in the midst of all this.
Everywhere is so rich now,but will help you in my own little way before the month runs out.
And no matter how down or depressed you feel ,never forget God seats on his throne ,have ur confidence in him that hes the only one that can do what no man can do for you.
So long you are striving hard ,he will surely bless the work of your hands.
Stay strong for your unborn,kid and hubby.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 11, 2020
Vloml222:
@lizzyangel! Honestly I feel your pain as a mother ,losing a child is one of the worst experience any mother can feel or have.i have experienced it and till today I still feel the memory like it was yesterday.my kid was 5years ,lost her 2018 July and she died right in my arm.i pray God will comfort you in the midst of all this.
Everywhere is so rich now,but will help you in my own little way before the month runs out.
And no matter how down or depressed you feel ,never forget God seats on his throne ,have ur confidence in him that hes the only one that can do what no man can do for you.
So long you are striving hard ,he will surely bless the work of your hands.
Stay strong for your unborn,kid and hubby.

thanks a lot ma'am ...may God console Us....may we never experience such again....may God provide another one that will be ours till old age and make us happy and proud....I'll be anticipating your kind gesture ma

Re: . by cococandy(f): 12:32pm On May 11, 2020
Lizzyangel:

the only option left is my phone number...can I post my number,I'll modify when you get it so I can send it as text message PLEASE
Saw your DM and tried to reply but it says you can’t receive emails.
But no problem . Post it here. And delete it once I screenshot it.
That’s all the information in that form including which bank it is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Vloml222(f): 12:33pm On May 11, 2020
@lizzyangel! Amen!
Sure you will hear from me.takecare of you.
And all the best !

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 11, 2020
You clearly are a stupid person. Wanting to take in to heal as u have no money. Our grandma's sometimes born 7 before the child stay. U are here talking crap. Face ur only son and raise him

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 11, 2020
cococandy:

Saw your DM and tired to reply but it says you can’t receive emails.
But no problem . Post it here. And delete it once I screenshot it.
That’s all the information in that form including which bank it is.

pls inform me as soon as you receive it so I can modify.....thanks in advance for helping US....may you never lack any good thing in Jesus name
Re: . by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 11, 2020
Kekereekun123:
You clearly are a stupid person. Wanting to take in to heal as u have no money. Our grandma's sometimes born 7 before the child stay. U are here talking crap. Face ur only son and raise him

Thanks for the insult sir/ma
in grandma's era...there is nothing like covid19 that kept people indoor for months....farming was the major occupation and school fees and cost of living was lesser then...did she narrated how miserable she felt when she lost a child?
anyway....this is Nland....emi nimo tana wa oro

3 Likes

Re: . by cococandy(f): 12:45pm On May 11, 2020
Lizzyangel:

Received
First name is L.
Just confirm receipt but don’t state amount. Don’t discourage anyone else from helping you by stating the amount. May God comfort you

2 Likes

Re: . by cococandy(f): 12:45pm On May 11, 2020
Stop engaging
Lizzyangel:

in grandma's era...there is nothing like covid19 that kept people indoor for months....farming was the major occupation and school fees and cost of living was lesser then...did she narrated how miserable she felt when she lost a child?

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 11, 2020
cococandy:

Received
First name is L.
Just confirm receipt but don’t state amount. Don’t discourage anyone else from helping you by stating the amount. May God comfort you

thank you for EVERYTHING

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 11, 2020
cococandy:

Received
First name is L.

Thank you for EVERYTHING Ma'am

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 11, 2020
Lizzyangel:

ogbeni go see a therapist. Dont bring in more kids to come suffer

4 Likes

Re: . by cococandy(f): 1:06pm On May 11, 2020
Sent and delivered. You’re welcome
Lizzyangel:

Thank you for EVERYTHING Ma'am
Re: . by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 11, 2020
cococandy:
Sent and delivered. You’re welcome

I'm short of words...thanks ma'am....I'll live to remember your kind gesture
Re: . by cococandy(f): 1:40pm On May 11, 2020
Lizzyangel:

I'm short of words...thanks ma'am....I'll live to remember your kind gesture

Praying for blessings for your household

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by SweetCunt97(f): 2:28pm On May 11, 2020
Lizzyangel:

After many attempt to get a better paying job which seem abortive..hubby opted to learn a trade...cos we can't both depend on salary....this always keep him away from home ,he goes early and comes back at night...my being idle brought back the memories of the boy which led me into Depression....I also have handwork which I learnt while on campus(catering and dry cleaning)but my status won't make me do it for now....I'm not a wimp..na condition make my crayfish bend.
Thanks for your comment
MA Pregnancy is not Weakness biko. Mama coco done put smile for your face. Go and b merry

1 Like

Re: . by SweetCunt97(f): 2:31pm On May 11, 2020
CsRockefeller:

You're are an idiot, probably a bastard and definitely an harlot. You think everyone is as filthy and dirty like you, may whatever you believe in strike you and cause your body to rot till you die lonely and wretched.

Lolzzz... Are u sure that account is not hacked cos I can't imagine such coming from that particular account.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program-migrate To Canada With Ease / I Feel Like Telling My Mother-in-law To Get Lost / Estranged UK Wife Asked Me To Go Give Sperm To Surrogate In Abuja To Get Son.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.