Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,297 members, 7,860,730 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:02 PM

Sirajo Marafa Gatawa Is Dead - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sirajo Marafa Gatawa Is Dead (38528 Views)

'I Don't Give A Damn If APC Loses Zamfara' - Senator Marafa Makes U-turn (WATCH) / Buhari Meets Anyim, Uduaghan, Marafa In Aso Rock / APC Parallel Congresses Targeted At Buhari – Senator Marafa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sirajo Marafa Gatawa Is Dead by banana99(m): 10:15pm On May 10, 2020
Inter-states evacuation should start biko.... Ile ya!!!!!
Re: Sirajo Marafa Gatawa Is Dead by ChelseaDr(m): 10:18pm On May 10, 2020
doggedfighter:
With So many deaths of the prominent members of the society.
It's shows how heavily they rely on foreign hospitals.

Making so much sense since 1914

1 Like

Re: Sirajo Marafa Gatawa Is Dead by afesco: 10:29pm On May 10, 2020
LordShiva97:
Something is happening in the North. The avalanche of death occurring is suspicious and ominous. Worst is that, no autopsies are being carried out to determine the cause of deaths.

They should turn to Jesus and pray for God's mercy b4 it is too late

2 Likes

Re: Sirajo Marafa Gatawa Is Dead by perdollar(m): 10:32pm On May 10, 2020
God is doing a great revolution in Nigeria, He is fighting for d good of our nation. God is indeed a Nigerian
Re: Sirajo Marafa Gatawa Is Dead by ofiko123(m): 10:33pm On May 10, 2020
Sad,RIP to the dead..
Re: Sirajo Marafa Gatawa Is Dead by 3kay945(m): 10:35pm On May 10, 2020
potopotoking:

Was this pix taken from Nigeria and which year?
Re: Sirajo Marafa Gatawa Is Dead by ObafemiAwoIowo: 10:43pm On May 10, 2020
Beremx:
This is seriously serious!!
undecided
my sweet pumpkin
Re: Sirajo Marafa Gatawa Is Dead by Zooposki(f): 10:43pm On May 10, 2020
Sanchez01:

So, your prayer also affected Americans and the rest of the world?

Lol!

I never said I prayed for it. I just saw it.

Same way I told someone that Africa will be the next super power, that China will never be, and any other country that wants to be will be destroyed and they laughed at me. Cant you see it now coming to pass. China’s economy is getting decimated as we speak.
Re: Sirajo Marafa Gatawa Is Dead by Goalnaldo(m): 10:44pm On May 10, 2020
Death everywhere in the north while coronavirus is wrecking havoc left, right and centre. Year 2020 didn't favour us at all.
Re: Sirajo Marafa Gatawa Is Dead by frog12: 10:45pm On May 10, 2020
dis people dey die with covid. why the northerners dey hide am?
Re: Sirajo Marafa Gatawa Is Dead by PigTormentor: 10:45pm On May 10, 2020
[[s]quote author=Zooposki post=89408969]As predicted by me last year. The white and Fulani elite decimation.[/quote][/s]

When it's your turn, then who are you going to blame it on?
Re: Sirajo Marafa Gatawa Is Dead by Zooposki(f): 10:46pm On May 10, 2020
PigTormentor:
[[s]quote author=Zooposki post=89408969]As predicted by me last year. The white and Fulani elite decimation.[/s]

When it's your turn, then who are you going to blame it on?

I always get advance notice of anything that is going to happen to me.
Re: Sirajo Marafa Gatawa Is Dead by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 10, 2020
Arewa is finished grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sirajo Marafa Gatawa Is Dead by LordShiva97(m): 10:48pm On May 10, 2020
afesco:
They should turn to Jesus and pray for God's mercy b4 it is too late

I would have loved to endorse your suggestion sir, but I can't, jesus and god doesn't exist and they aren't the solution to anything.
Re: Sirajo Marafa Gatawa Is Dead by PigTormentor: 10:50pm On May 10, 2020
[s]
Zooposki:

I always get advance notice of anything that is going to happen to me.
[/s]

Yeah right, you will be notified before death knocks on ur door. Better listen well then, it might knock sooner than you expect. Coronavirus doesn't discriminate.
Re: Sirajo Marafa Gatawa Is Dead by Zooposki(f): 10:52pm On May 10, 2020
Re: Sirajo Marafa Gatawa Is Dead by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 10, 2020
Anything wey make person survive through this 2020 my fellow housemates, nothing go fit kill you again. Year yi lasan...O loud gan!!!
Re: Sirajo Marafa Gatawa Is Dead by Modikko(m): 11:19pm On May 10, 2020
What nonsense did you just type there?
SharonLoveth:
Innah Illah Waritulahi Mariju..a

1 Like

Re: Sirajo Marafa Gatawa Is Dead by Modikko(m): 11:20pm On May 10, 2020
Na you finish Arewa?
Bolowolowo:
Arewa is finished grin grin
Re: Sirajo Marafa Gatawa Is Dead by Lovelive: 11:23pm On May 10, 2020
LordShiva97:

I would have loved to endorse your suggestion sir, but jesus and god doesn't exist and they aren't the solution to anything.

JEHOVAH

O LORD (JEHOVAH) have mercy
Re: Sirajo Marafa Gatawa Is Dead by Farki: 11:34pm On May 10, 2020
I don't know what mysterious force is preventing Northern elders from seeing the end of Ramadan. undecided
Re: Sirajo Marafa Gatawa Is Dead by YaksonFCA(m): 11:37pm On May 10, 2020
RIP
Re: Sirajo Marafa Gatawa Is Dead by afesco: 11:43pm On May 10, 2020
LordShiva97:

I would have loved to endorse your suggestion sir, but jesus and god doesn't exist and they aren't the solution to anything.
Jesus is God n He is d solution to everything.

1 Like

Re: Sirajo Marafa Gatawa Is Dead by GalaticHorde: 11:47pm On May 10, 2020
Zooposki:
As predicted by me last year. The white and Fulani elite decimation.
that is eerily accurate, you seem like a useful friend to cultivate
Re: Sirajo Marafa Gatawa Is Dead by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 10, 2020
Not all the deaths of elites in the north are covid-related. The lock down had prevented so many of them from traveling out to see their doctors overseas for routine check up and treatment . Only a few among our politicians have a clean bill of health. Lots of them have one terminal ailment or the other which they have been managing but only cover it with babariga, agbada and oche. After destroying our hospitals, they stuck to foreign hospitals. Nigeria loses billions of naira to medical tourism yearly.

I hope after the covid-19 pandemic, our leaders would do the needful or something worse would befall them

1 Like

Re: Sirajo Marafa Gatawa Is Dead by watchindelta(m): 11:57pm On May 10, 2020
They said before coro ppl are dying before but is this coincidence or what?
Re: Sirajo Marafa Gatawa Is Dead by osilamah77(m): 11:59pm On May 10, 2020
Mr death please stop beating around the bush... You know the right place strike abeg....
Re: Sirajo Marafa Gatawa Is Dead by LordShiva97(m): 12:12am On May 11, 2020
Lovelive:

JEHOVAH

O LORD (JEHOVAH) have mercy

What? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Sirajo Marafa Gatawa Is Dead by SharonLoveth(f): 12:23am On May 11, 2020
Modikko:
What nonsense did you just type there?

Ask your creator
Re: Sirajo Marafa Gatawa Is Dead by umbroxxx(m): 12:40am On May 11, 2020
Ibechris2:
*If this Buhari regime were to be recorded in the Bible it would have been written in the book of 3King Chapter1:1-11* , And I read.
*1* And a good king reign over Nigeria Goodluck the son of Ebele Jonathan from the city of Otueke Bayelsa, he reigned for six years. 2 On his process to continue his good work hatred started from the other sides of the nation, they tried everything by all means to unseat him as their leader. 3 then many people of the nation started crying onto their gods saying' Oh! gods of our ancestors come and take this Goodluck the son of Ebele Jonathan out of office for we have found our messiah Buhari the son of Mohammed from the city of Daura in katsina 4 After the cries of the people against Goodluck, Thy Lord spoke to Goodluck, and said Goodluck! Goodluck!! And he answered my Lord i'm listening, 5 And the Lord said to him do not resist to give power to that of their messiah for i'm going to do a terrible things in the land of Nigeria through this Buhari the son of Mohammed that will not be forgotten in history of the world. 6 Then after the election the messiah Buhari loss the election but Goodluck still gave Buhari power just to allow the word of God to fulfill 7 then Buhari the son of Mohammed started reigning over his people, the first year of his regime ends with killings, hunger and suffering by the masses. 8 And he armed his Fulani kinsmen with weapons to kill the children of the Most high God, he did many evil to put thy Lord to anger. 9 In the second year of his regime his evil acts get to heaven and God stroke him with a life deathly disease, with all this sufferings. 10 A great prophet Nnamdi the son of Israel Kanu from the city of Afara ukwu in Abia arose from the east and demanded for the freedom of his people out of Nigeria but with the foolishness of Buhari and his people they acted wrongly to the site of the Lord by lunching the operation python dance in the home of the prophet Nnamdi. 11 And Lord saved the life of the prophet.
And finally,I know the wrath of God has descended on the north.
the spirit divinely inspired this revelation as I Can confirm imalso got this divine message from the spirit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biden Announces US Presidential Delegation To Attend Tinubu's Inauguration / List Of Senatorial Candidates For The 36 States And FCT And Their QUALIFICATION / The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.