Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,394 members, 7,846,645 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

What Is The Caziest Thing You Ever Do For love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Caziest Thing You Ever Do For love (430 Views)

Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love / Adetoro Adeyemi, Single Mother Deleted Her Child's Pics While Searching For Love / What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Caziest Thing You Ever Do For love by landmark86: 11:42pm On May 10, 2020
The craziest thing I ever did during my days at the University for the sake of love is to help my girlfriend in an exam (impersonation).

There is this particular course that have been giving her set back in her studies. She has written the paper like two times but never make it. Though the lecturer too is a little bit hash. So I try to help out cos am blinded with her love.

On the day of the exam I joined other classmate of her on the queue since the number of the students taking that course is high together with the carry over students they hardly no who is who.

But the biggest mistake (silly mistake) I made that day was to write my name on the answer booklet instead of her name.

It was when am about to summit my booklet to the supervisor I discovered it was my name I wrote on the attendance sheet. I quickly summit and pick a race like Usain Bolt. Mind you in that our school no attendance no result.

Las las na carry over still end itgrin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Caziest Thing You Ever Do For love by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 10, 2020
landmark86:

It was when am about to summit my booklet to the supervisor I discovered it was my name I wrote. I quickly summit and pick a race like Usain Bolt.
Thank God I was not cut maybe na that day I for graduate
@coloured, so funny.

@bolded, if you were cut, you for no graduate at all.
Re: What Is The Caziest Thing You Ever Do For love by landmark86: 11:59pm On May 10, 2020
SIR0:
@coloured, so funny.

@bolded, if you were cut, you for no graduate at all.

Na so my broda.
Any experience of urs?
Re: What Is The Caziest Thing You Ever Do For love by Nobody: 12:06am On May 11, 2020
landmark86:

Na so my broda.
Any experience of urs?
Mine is crazier than the craziest. Most stupid thing I have ever done.

Imagine:
We had a quarrel & I became so worried in the night that I couldn't sleep, so I ran down to her hostel to beg her. She was indoor & it was already late in the night. Meanwhile, there was a curfew that same day. I couldn't go back to my villa due to the fear of getting caught by the traditionalists. I knocked her door countless times & her response was, "if you get caught by the ritualists, na your own problem o". I became more fearful.
Las las, na inside one bush in front of her hostel I had to hide & stay there overnight. It was indeed a terrible experience.
She later confessed that she also had a wakeful night,,,,that she kept whispering my name & there was no response. Confirmed lies coz I was wakeful all night.

Meanwhile, having considered the whole scenario well, without a doubt, she had a guy indoor with her that night. We broke up in Nov & she got wedded the following March,,,smile.

Like the comment below,,,no more love until I am fully ready for marriage. Till then, we keep playing games.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Caziest Thing You Ever Do For love by PureGoldh(m): 12:06am On May 11, 2020
One Local man once said " If you don't have money..Don't go for Love"

So I will relax here and wait for em elders (Babanlas) to tell me as e dey be

1 Like

Re: What Is The Caziest Thing You Ever Do For love by landmark86: 6:22am On May 11, 2020
SIR0:
Mine is crazier than the craziest. Most stupid thing I have ever done.

Imagine:
We had a quarrel & I became so worried in the night that I couldn't sleep, so I ran down to her hostel to beg her. She was indoor & it was already late in the night. Meanwhile, there was a curfew that same day. I couldn't go back to my villa due to the fear of getting caught by the traditionalists. I knocked her door countless times & her response was, "if you get caught by the ritualists, na your own problem o". I became more fearful.
Las las, na inside one bush in front of her hostel I had to hide & stay there overnight. It was indeed a terrible experience.
She later confessed that she also had a wakeful night,,,,that she kept whispering my name & there was no response. Confirmed lies coz I was wakeful all night.

Meanwhile, having considered the whole scenario well, without a doubt, she had a guy indoor with her that night. We broke up in Nov & she got wedded the following March,,,smile.

Like the comment below,,,no more love until I am fully ready for marriage. Till then, we keep playing games.

The babe no try ooo.
She won sacrifice ur head

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Swede's View On Rape And Gender Equality. / Could This Be My End / Why Married Men Pretend To Be Single Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.