Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Sanusi Lamido Welcomes Baby With His 4th Wife (Photos) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Sanusi Lamido Welcomes Baby With His 4th Wife (Photos) (69813 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Marries For The 7th Time - His 4th Marriage In 2 Months (Video) / Emir Sanusi Receives 4th Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo Mustapha After Graduation / Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi Lamido Welcomes Baby With His 4th Wife (Photos) by ProudlyNGN: 9:16am On May 11, 2020
I like and respect this Man for telling our Northern Elders the truth but sometimes you have to set example by practicing what you preach. He is an Activist and fighting against Multiple wives and giving birth to plenty children but now he is welcoming a new Baby with his Fourth Wife...You gat to be kidding Me.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Welcomes Baby With His 4th Wife (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 9:16am On May 11, 2020
degamonn:

He was not totally against polygamy, his position is that if you cannot take of one wife, don't even consider marrying a second one. But for him l, I think he has the means to care for his children.

Which useless means are you referring to?

So because he had the opportunity to loot the nation dry, grants him the special privilege to litter the whole place with children?

And yet he keeps complaining of almajiri children.

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi Lamido Welcomes Baby With His 4th Wife (Photos) by LordShiva97(m): 9:16am On May 11, 2020
Davash222:
Same Sanusi campaigning against excess breeding of children in the North has four wives and still birthing.
Same Sanusi campaigning against poverty rate in the North has 2 Rolls Royce with over 5 exotic cars worth millions of dollars.

The problems of the North is in the North.

Your first point can't be argued against. It's hypocrisy on Sanusi's part. A case of taking part in the same evil one has sworn to fight.

But the second one doesn't make sense to me. He shouldn't own exotic cars because of the poverty rate in the North?

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi Lamido Welcomes Baby With His 4th Wife (Photos) by 24kmagic: 9:16am On May 11, 2020
K
Re: Sanusi Lamido Welcomes Baby With His 4th Wife (Photos) by zicoraads: 9:16am On May 11, 2020
TheFacelessMan:

So, there is a correlation between socio-economic status and libido?

Irresponsible behaviour should NEVER be encouraged.
It's not your religion. Allow them be.

What you term as irresponsible, another doesn't view it that way.

What SLS kept saying was the fact that only marry 4 if you can take care of them.

If Islam allows for 4 when you can take care of them, who are you to term it irresponsible?

Even people wey dey chase one million girls go come NL dey claim holy.

4 Likes

Re: Sanusi Lamido Welcomes Baby With His 4th Wife (Photos) by Brunicekid(m): 9:17am On May 11, 2020
Trailblazer1:

Hypocrisy is the nature of a man.

No matter how we try to deny this fact.

The natural man is a hypocrite.

We criticize others for what they do that we are not privileged to do at the moment until that barrier is lifted.

90 percent of men will do the same thing Sanusi did undecided
90% might not... Do you mean 90% of men are polygamous in nature?
Re: Sanusi Lamido Welcomes Baby With His 4th Wife (Photos) by Brunicekid(m): 9:17am On May 11, 2020
Trailblazer1:

We criticize others for what they do that we are not privileged to do at the moment until that barrier is lifted.

undecided
90 percent of men will do the same thing Sanusi did

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Lamido Welcomes Baby With His 4th Wife (Photos) by winj: 9:17am On May 11, 2020
year 2020 Africa - 4 wives, dozen children...good example for an educated "role model" who many old and young Nigerians claim is a good leader!

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Lamido Welcomes Baby With His 4th Wife (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 9:17am On May 11, 2020
Davash222:
Same Sanusi campaigning against excess breeding of children in the North has four wives and still birthing.
Same Sanusi campaigning against poverty rate in the North has 2 Rolls Royce with over 5 exotic cars worth millions of dollars.

As simple as that!!!... That's why everything happening there doesn't bother me one bit!!!
Re: Sanusi Lamido Welcomes Baby With His 4th Wife (Photos) by TheFacelessMan: 9:17am On May 11, 2020
zicoraads:

[s]It's not your religion. Allow them be.

What SLS kept saying was the fact that only marry 4 if you can take care of them.

If Islam allows for 4 when you can take care of them, who are you to term it irresponsible?

Even people wey dey chase one million girls go come NL dey claim holy[/s].

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanusi Lamido Welcomes Baby With His 4th Wife (Photos) by zicoraads: 9:18am On May 11, 2020
angelfallz:

Many people don't read to understand/comprehend. They read to reply
Yes, to reply and win the argument. It's always about winning the argument. And once they see anything that is of the North, it must be stupid because it's of the North.

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi Lamido Welcomes Baby With His 4th Wife (Photos) by Johnson5258: 9:18am On May 11, 2020
Please, don't let's take this personal, God gave the instruction of multiplication and it's left for you to do that with your pocket wisdom. Don't misquote Mr Sanusi, if you don't have the capacity of bearing more children then let them stay in heaven that's his advice. He worked for his money and can buy any car he wishes, yes charity but that's out of free will, love your neighbor as yourself, not more than yourself, his 4th wife was gifted to him when he ascended the throne and she went back to school then began to play her wife role thereafter. Is he the government? He doesn't have to sell all his properties to feed the whole people to establish his word, after all a word is enough for the wise. Don't be myopic.

Davash222:

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Lamido Welcomes Baby With His 4th Wife (Photos) by angelfallz(m): 9:18am On May 11, 2020
Davash222:

Dangote can take care of three million wives, does that automatically qualify him to marry 3 million wives

if he so wishes, yes
Re: Sanusi Lamido Welcomes Baby With His 4th Wife (Photos) by Karmaisme(m): 9:19am On May 11, 2020
mosho2good:
*Dating a lady with bow legs is cool... The problem start when she wears red leggings....She'll end up looking like a plier*��‍♂���

Dating a lady with K-legs is cool... The problem start when she wears red leggings at night... She'll end up looking like a C-caution.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sanusi Lamido Welcomes Baby With His 4th Wife (Photos) by frankmoney(m): 9:19am On May 11, 2020
What's with Fulani people and overpopulation... We need a child policy to control this nonsense
Re: Sanusi Lamido Welcomes Baby With His 4th Wife (Photos) by rilikalid(m): 9:19am On May 11, 2020
Davash222:

you are a mumu. Sanusi Lamido is much more comfortable to take care of his household even with fifty children. You talk about Royce, even Director in CBN can afford Royce not to talk about a whole former governor of CBN and a top most banker for decades. What he preaches in the North is against having many children and plenty wives without any means of taking care of them not that having them is not good.

5 Likes

Re: Sanusi Lamido Welcomes Baby With His 4th Wife (Photos) by Vivuch: 9:20am On May 11, 2020
Davash222:

he can take care of them, he was warning the poor.

3 Likes

Re: Sanusi Lamido Welcomes Baby With His 4th Wife (Photos) by Davash222(m): 9:20am On May 11, 2020
Johnson5258:
Please, don't let's take this personal, God gave the instruction of multiplication and it's left for you to do that with your pocket wisdom. Don't misquote Mr Sanusi, if you don't have the capacity of bearing more children then let them stay in heaven that's his advice. He worked for his money and can buy any car he wishes, yes charity but that's out of free will, love your neighbor as yourself, not more than yourself, his 4th wife was gifted to him when he ascended the throne and she went back to school then began to play her wife role thereafter. Is he the government? He doesn't have to sell all his properties to feed the whole people to establish his word, after all a word is enough for the wise. Don't be myopic.

His 4th wife was gifted
So, they now gift wife as present in the North?
I'm impressed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanusi Lamido Welcomes Baby With His 4th Wife (Photos) by Zeezy81: 9:20am On May 11, 2020
Davash222:

Dangote can take care of three million wives, does that automatically qualify him to marry 3 million wives

Yes if he deems fit, oga you can take as many women as you please, so long as you can make them happy and fend for your children. I am not talking religion please

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Lamido Welcomes Baby With His 4th Wife (Photos) by omofranyoung(m): 9:21am On May 11, 2020
Trailblazer1:

We criticize others for what they do that we are not privileged to do at the moment until that barrier is lifted. Pure lie

90 percent of men will do the same thing Sanusi did undecided
Re: Sanusi Lamido Welcomes Baby With His 4th Wife (Photos) by Johnson5258: 9:21am On May 11, 2020
I really don't know why he's being attacked. Welcome baby!

May God protect you from all your enemies in Jesus name! Amen!

zicoraads:

It's not your religion. Allow them be.

Even people wey dey chase one million girls go come NL dey claim holy.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Lamido Welcomes Baby With His 4th Wife (Photos) by tillaman(m): 9:24am On May 11, 2020
Davash222:

those laws doesn’t apply to Rich folks, I mean rich folks are bigger than the law, you are in Nigeria you know how it goes
If you have some money to throw around in Nigeria you can beat the system
Re: Sanusi Lamido Welcomes Baby With His 4th Wife (Photos) by zoedew: 9:24am On May 11, 2020
mosho2good:
*Dating a lady with bow legs is cool... The problem start when she wears red leggings....She'll end up looking like a plier*��‍♂���

Hian! grin grin Lord have mercy on you!
Re: Sanusi Lamido Welcomes Baby With His 4th Wife (Photos) by Bimpe29: 9:25am On May 11, 2020
May Allah bless her eternally Aameen.
Congratulations to the Sanusis.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Lamido Welcomes Baby With His 4th Wife (Photos) by Johnson5258: 9:25am On May 11, 2020
I agree with your second point, should he then sell the cars and turn his house to a charity home?

We shouldn't be myopic. It's his money he can buy as much cars as he wishes.

LordShiva97:

Your first point can't be argued against. It's hypocrisy on Sanusi's part. A case of taking part in the same evil one has sworn to fight.

But the second one doesn't make sense to me. He shouldn't own exotic cars because of the poverty rate in the North?

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Lamido Welcomes Baby With His 4th Wife (Photos) by Denko2721987(m): 9:26am On May 11, 2020
Davash222:

He is qualified if he makes the choice becos he has the means.. Isn't that amazing angry
Re: Sanusi Lamido Welcomes Baby With His 4th Wife (Photos) by Willy123(m): 9:26am On May 11, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
ExAngel007:
Deposed Emir of Kano, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi has welcomed a baby girl with his 4th wife Saadatu.

Sanusi's son, Ashraf who confirmed the birth of his step-sister on Instagram said the deposed Emir's second wife's plea made Sanusi name the baby girl after his first wife, who took care of Saadatu while she was pregnant.

Ashraf gave off the name of the baby girl as Halimatu Saadiyya, and further stated that the spirit of family and peace in their household makes him happy.

He wrote;

"Whenever people asked me about my mothers, I’d say I have 3 (now 4) because all of my father’s wives are my mothers. In that spirit I want to share something that warmed my heart with you. My first mum, Yaya (Giwa) has basically taken care of the 4th especially through this trying period.

My second mum, (Goggo) Mamie, seeing this pleaded with my father to name the new baby after her (Yaya). And masha Allah the new baby is named Halimatu Saadiyya (Rafeeqah). This is the spirit of family and peace that makes me happy.

May that peace continue to reign. Here she is with her elder siblings that In Shaa Allah won’t bully her , MashaAllah. Please say allahumma barik, or MashaAllah Tabarakallah for my little sister"

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/5/deposed-emir-of-kano-sanusi-lamido-sanusi-welcomes-a-baby-girl-with-his-4th-wife-photos-2.html
Sometimes l don't understand these people philosophy. You preached against poverty,almajiris, polygamy. Yet you have 4 wives equal 16 or 20 children ..Practice what you preach
Re: Sanusi Lamido Welcomes Baby With His 4th Wife (Photos) by FlordFlorez(m): 9:28am On May 11, 2020
Davash222:

Check well that baby face go good for meme.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Welcomes Baby With His 4th Wife (Photos) by gees101(m): 9:28am On May 11, 2020
SharonLoveth:
What Has Islam Turns These People Into
it has turned some of them to most troubles we have in the whole world
Re: Sanusi Lamido Welcomes Baby With His 4th Wife (Photos) by juman(m): 9:29am On May 11, 2020
Congratulations to the family.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Welcomes Baby With His 4th Wife (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 9:30am On May 11, 2020
Davash222:

His choice,

It's says if you have the resources , then you CAN marry more than one... Not you MUST

By the way am a Christian we only subscribe to one irrespective of resources..
Re: Sanusi Lamido Welcomes Baby With His 4th Wife (Photos) by Johnson5258: 9:30am On May 11, 2020
Like they do in south west, don't let's argue this, allow the man rest. Let's all live up to our responsibilities and don't be useless. How can you be giving birth to children you can't raise? Dozens of children, dozens of wives. SLS is not the problem.

Davash222:

His 4th wife was gifted
So, they now gift wife as present in the North?
I'm impressed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Are Ukwuani People Igbos(ukwuani People Please Talk) / Edo Groom’s Dance Incurs Oba Of Benin’s Anger As Palace Places Curse / Nigerian Woman Kneels Down For Ooni Of Ife In America During Interaction (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.