Stats: 3,152,928 members, 7,817,719 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Is The Black Man Cursed? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is The Black Man Cursed? (1311 Views)

The Black Nepa Sango Statue @ Marina Lagos Is Wearing A New Look! / Lagos State Cursed With "Visionless" Governors / Who Do You Think Is The Most Influential Black Man To Have Ever Lived ? (2) (3) (4)

Is The Black Man Cursed? by mekaboy(m): 2:35pm On May 11, 2020
I was having an argument with some friends few days ago, and i told them that i think the problem of Africa has to do with our skin.

I asked them to show me a country governed by a blackman that is envied by the world.

They could not point to one. I told them the heart of the blaclman is dark and evil.

It took bill gates to teach dangote charity. White people develop programs and make it open source. This is to allow the language help millions of people all around the world. The blackman wont do it.

Look at how much abacha stole and sent to the western world. A whiteman cant steal that much cash. The worst case scenario, he will invest that money in shares of companies that are doing well in his country. Creating more jobs for his people.

Look at how many churches and pastors we have. Look at the countries that brought the religion to us. We have more churches and pastors than them today, but look at our environment. Even our preachers are evil in their hearts. The church of Jesus, was the one were everyone sold what they had and shared so that no body lacks.

Here every single penny is collected from the poor to enrich the pastor.

This covid19 has further exposed the wickedness of our people. Our leaders are not different from us as a people.

I watched the video of police officers destroying drinks in a mans shop because he disobeyed the lockdown. I began to ask myself if this act was all about coronavirus or something else. It dawned on me that its just the wickedness of the black heart that is being displayed.

Not long ago, wike of rivers stake exhibited the same. Things were going on well till a disease came, then he went ahead to destroy more than the disease has done for the hotel owner and employers.

Other countries are trying to see how they could help businesses to cushion the effect of the virus on their business. Here wike feels comfortable destroying another mans business and rendering many jobless. In less than 5hrs over 40 direct and indirect jobs have been destroyed. How many jobs does wike create in a month?

Instead of putting the people first by showing empathy and telling promising them so form of palliative if they shutdown their business. You want to use force like a drunken warlord.

Will wike fold his arms and smile if buhari said rivers will not receive any allocation for 3 months as a result of covid19?

They survived coronavirus, but fell victim to wike.

What he displayed is the same wickedness in the heart of Abacha, idi Amin and other African leaders that have contributed to the downfall of the continent.

Re: Is The Black Man Cursed? by Theicecode(m): 2:39pm On May 11, 2020
Isn't it obvious
Re: Is The Black Man Cursed? by mealdred: 2:39pm On May 11, 2020
We are the cause
Re: Is The Black Man Cursed? by Lavisha(f): 2:45pm On May 11, 2020
If B-lack = B-ackward.

Find the common factor.
Re: Is The Black Man Cursed? by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 11, 2020
mekaboy:
I was having an argument with some friends few days ago, and i told them that i think the problem of Africa has to do with our skin.

I asked them to show me a country governed by a blackman that is envied by the world.

They could not point to one. I told them the heart of the blaclman is dark and evil.

It took bill gates to teach dangote charity. White people develop programs and make it open source. This is to allow the language help millions of people all around the world. The blackman wont do it.

Look at how much abacha stole and sent to the western world. A whiteman cant steal that much cash. The worst case scenario, he will invest that money in shares of companies that are doing well in his country. Creating more jobs for his people.

Look at how many churches and pastors we have. Look at the countries that brought the religion to us. We have more churches and pastors than them today, but look at our environment. Even our preachers are evil in their hearts. The church of Jesus, was the one were everyone sold what they had and shared so that no body lacks.

This covid19 has further exposed the wickedness of our people. Our leaders are not different from us as a people.

I watched the video of police officers destroying drinks in a mans shop because he disobeyed the lockdown. I began to ask myself if this act was all about coronavirus or something else. It dawned on me that its just the wickedness of the black heart that is being displayed.

Not long ago, wike of rivers stake exhibited the same. Things were going on well till a disease came, then he went ahead to destroy more than the disease has done for the hotel owner and employers.

Other countries are trying to see how they could help businesses to cushion the effect of the virus on their business. Here wike feels comfortable destroying another mans business and rendering many jobless. In less than 5hrs over 40 direct and indirect jobs have been destroyed. How many jobs does wike create in a month?

Instead of putting the people first by showing empathy and telling promising them so form of palliative if they shutdown their business. You want to use force like a drunken warlord.

Will wike fold his arms and smile if buhari said rivers will not receive any allocation for 3 months as a result of covid19?

What he displayed is the same wickedness in the heart of Abacha, idi Amin and other African leaders that have contributed to the downfall of the continent.
Receive sense

Re: Is The Black Man Cursed? by Ubongdemaga: 2:51pm On May 11, 2020
I use to ask d same question. Also after Adam n eve did God create another person? Where does the black skin came frm.
Re: Is The Black Man Cursed? by mekaboy(m): 2:52pm On May 11, 2020
Even those countries went through all that and still more developed than Nigeria.
Re: Is The Black Man Cursed? by rdokoye: 2:53pm On May 11, 2020
What does pigmentation have to do with brain function? There's nothing unique about Black people or the issues Africa is going through.

I agree, a European would never steal all the wealth of his own land, but then, European countries are actual countries. Nigeria is NOT a country.

There's no sense of patrotism or nationalism amongst the people within the nations borders. There's no commonality of thought, language, politics or any other vital ingredient a nation needs to thrive.

If you want to see Africa thrive then you must create REAL countries in Africa, like Botswana, which for over 25 years is the only nation on earth to record consistent growth. Thus making Botswana the best governed nation on the planet.

Re: Is The Black Man Cursed? by mekaboy(m): 2:57pm On May 11, 2020
rdokoye:
What does pigmentation have to do with brain function? There's nothing unique about Black people or the issues Africa is going through.

I agree, a European would never steal all the wealth of his own land, but then, European countries are actual countries. Nigeria is NOT a country.

There's no sense of patrotism or nationalism amongst the people within the nations borders. There's no commonality of thought, language, politics or any other vital ingredient a nation needs to thrive.

If you want to see Africa thrive then you must create REAL countries in Africa, like Botswana, which for over 25 years is the only nation on earth to record consistent growth. Thus making Botswana the best governed nation on the planet.

What about Ghana, Togo, benin republic, Liberia, Sierra leone. These countries have the diamond, gold, etc. The resources the whites crave for. Why are we all queuing up to beg for arms from the whites?
Re: Is The Black Man Cursed? by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 11, 2020
I believe the whites/Arabs are more evolved humans.

The average black man can't think for himself.

Look at nigeria for example, they've everything to be a great country but they do the opposite, they still retain the slaves name given to them by a British LovePeddler.

Britain that isn't bigger than Yoruba nation decided to invade and colonized us then join different ethnic groups that shares no similarities or ideology and called them nigeria.

Re: Is The Black Man Cursed? by donbachi(m): 3:17pm On May 11, 2020
Yes..the slaves placed curses on africa..after been sold out by their own brothers.

Re: Is The Black Man Cursed? by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 11, 2020
rdokoye:

that's why the black skin is cursed because we can't think for ourselves.

People are ready to die defending nigerian from separation or restructuring.. same nigeria that was formed by British

Re: Is The Black Man Cursed? by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 11, 2020
Ubongdemaga:
I use to ask d same question. Also after Adam n eve did God create another person? Where does the black skin came frm.
the fact you still believes the Adam and Eve nonsense means blacks are really cursed.

Don't you've your own traditions and cultures??

Re: Is The Black Man Cursed? by Ubongdemaga: 4:12pm On May 11, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
the fact you still believes the Adam and Eve nonsense means blacks are really cursed.

Don't you've your own traditions and cultures??
so hw human being came 2 d world?
Re: Is The Black Man Cursed? by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 11, 2020
Ubongdemaga:
so hw human being came 2 d world?
I'm from Benin kingdom and we have our own origin story even older than the ones in the Bibles, every nigerian ethnic kingdoms have theirs.

The ones in the Bible you believe was brought to you by foreigners that colonized and your people and took them as slaves.

Before they came we didn't write or speak English, we didn't even know what's Christianity seff.

Those Adam and Eve you believe is a result of slavery, colonization and inferiority complex.

Re: Is The Black Man Cursed? by rdokoye: 6:59pm On May 11, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
that's why the black skin is cursed because we can't think for ourselves.

People are ready to die defending nigerian from separation or restructuring.. same nigeria that was formed by British

Some groups in Nigeria feel they will be worse off seperated from the country. That may be because of what they are currently receiving from the nation.

Ultimately we can't expect every ethnic nation to have the capabilities to develop a first world country.

Let those who have the capabilities do it and they will help the less capable groups, just as it was done in Europe.
Re: Is The Black Man Cursed? by adecz: 7:06pm On May 11, 2020
The blackman is a non fully
developed human being.

Oyibo are 95% developed, Chinese
& Japanese 90%, Indians 85% but
blackman is at 58.75 %.

The darker the skin, the lesser the
intellectual & spiritual development.

Any racial group that reaches 100%
will transform to angels..

Re: Is The Black Man Cursed? by Neoviper147: 7:12pm On May 11, 2020
Study deeply, the Black man existed before the white man. The black man is the original creator from God...out of the black man, the white man was made. They were made in the Lab. Their Father thought them how to hate the black man. That's why every other color hate the black man. They only have 6000years to rule this work. Their time has expired.
Ubongdemaga:
Re: Is The Black Man Cursed? by omoharry(f): 7:19pm On May 11, 2020
mekaboy:

Point of correction oga,Bill gate did not teach Dangote on how to do charity.Infact it was becos of the fact that Dangote is involve in charity that is why they were introduced by a mutual friend.That is becos they are both billionaires and are both interested in charity in Africa.
There many billionaires in Nigeria that would rather keep thier money to themselves.Nobody teaches another person how to do charity.It comes naturally.
Regarding the hotel demolition,we were informed the hotel is notorious for harboring drugs and gun dealers. It was reported that the govt sent some team of inspectors to the hotel to investigate the hotels due to negative report they have received and the fact that the hotel was violating the lockdown rule in the state.The Team of inspectors were all beaten up and some are still fighting for their lives. The owner of the hotel even went as far as daring the govt that they are untouchable.
Why did you leave that out to only condemn the hotel demolition? You that is painting all black peoples as evil should also look at urself.
From the story I read about the hotel, I support the hotel demolition.Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: Is The Black Man Cursed? by Arrewa: 7:23pm On May 11, 2020
You made points.... But pls we are not cursed!
Re: Is The Black Man Cursed? by mekaboy(m): 8:00pm On May 11, 2020
omoharry:
Point of correction oga,Bill gate did not teach Dangote on how to do charity.Infact it was becos of the fact that Dangote is involve in charity that is why they were introduced by a mutual friend.That is becos they are both billionaires and are both interested in charity in Africa.
There many billionaires in Nigeria that would rather keep thier money to themselves.Nobody teaches another person how to do charity.It comes naturally.
Regarding the hotel demolition,we were informed the hotel is notorious for harboring drugs and gun dealers. It was reported that the govt sent some team of inspectors to the hotel to investigate the hotels due to negative report they have received and the fact that the hotel was violating the lockdown rule in the state.The Team of inspectors were all beaten up and some are still fighting for their lives. The owner of the hotel even went as far as daring the govt that they are untouchable.
Why did you leave that out to only condemn the hotel demolition? You that is painting all black peoples as evil should also look at urself.
From the story I read about the hotel, I support the hotel demolition.Good riddance to bad rubbish.

The hotel is notorious for hiding criminals and the government could not do anything till the lockdown? Why will i consider wikes selfish/foolish reasons for demolition?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/i-hope-to-give-out-large-wealth-like-bill-gates-dangote/%3famp=1
Re: Is The Black Man Cursed? by mekaboy(m): 8:01pm On May 11, 2020
Arrewa:
You made points.... But pls we are not cursed!

Can you explain the poverty and backwardness amidst great resources?
Re: Is The Black Man Cursed? by Arrewa: 8:08pm On May 11, 2020
mekaboy:

Can you explain the poverty and backwardness amidst great resources?
Africa is poorly govern...the problem of Africa is bad leadership,Nepotism and religion...

Re: Is The Black Man Cursed? by Ubongdemaga: 9:09pm On May 11, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
I'm from Benin kingdom and we have our own origin story even older than the ones in the Bibles, every nigerian ethnic kingdoms have theirs.

The ones in the Bible you believe was brought to you by foreigners that colonized and your people and took them as slaves.

Before they came we didn't write or speak English, we didn't even know what's Christianity seff.

Those Adam and Eve you believe is a result of slavery, colonization and inferiority complex.
so if bible and Christians says Adam and Eve were the first man and woman on earth , who do ur believe(religion) say were the first man and woman?
Re: Is The Black Man Cursed? by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 11, 2020
The black man is selfish and individualistic. Its all about him and his family. What he fails to realise is you can better yourself and your family but if everywhere else is a shithole it is pointless as you will still suffer.

A good example is Nigeria, unless you are a Political Elite or Mega rich you will feel the hardship and uselessness of this country if you a just rich, middle class and working/underclass class.

Re: Is The Black Man Cursed? by ZooOga: 2:28am On May 12, 2020
for entertainment purposes only! cheesy

Big Head Scientists The story of Yakub and Yashmal (2017)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmr-5WWDI9s
Re: Is The Black Man Cursed? by Nobody: 2:46am On May 12, 2020
adecz:
[s]The blackman is a non fully
developed human being.

Oyibo are 95% developed, Chinese
& Japanese 90%, Indians 85% but
blackman is at 58.75 %.

The darker the skin, the lesser the
intellectual & spiritual development.

Any racial group that reaches 100%
will transform to angels..[/s]

Omg please tell me you don’t actually believe this nonsense and you’re just trolling.

As far as Nigeria goes, all we need is to allow our visionaries to make it to the throne. If only we had allowed Awolowo to be president, then maybe our plight wouldn’t have been this gloomy and this country is still getting punished for it.
Re: Is The Black Man Cursed? by EagleNest(m): 3:28am On May 12, 2020
For me Africans are not cursed but lack understanding of, or have not tested, true value of visionary leadership, and how it can turn a generation of people towards prosperity and respect.

Nigeria, for instance, have had every potential and opportunity to break through and stand out among committee of black nations but it kept on blowing it due to the kind of people that become leaders.
But when you go abroad, you see Nigeria citizens breaking grounds and getting close to those 'sacred and somewhat exclusive' areas that whites dominate, even to the astonishment of black Americans. But when u remind them of motherland, they sigh!

I see it simply like this: "it is how you make ur bed so will u lie on it" . The quality of leadership matters a lot in any nation. Quality leaders inspires people to ingenuity and self confident of who they are. This is not meant for every Tom, dick and Harry nor charlatans. The positive result will be a tailored functioning system that is unique to that nation. Eg China & Singapore.

Re: Is The Black Man Cursed? by WATCHOVER(m): 6:22am On May 12, 2020
mekaboy:

Instead of putting the people first by showing empathy and telling promising them so form of palliati
ve if they shutdown their business. You want to use force like a drunken warlord.

The problem with some of you is that you start well writing but end up allowing your emotions to override your feelings, most of you think one sided. That is why most of you fail when it comes to quality articles.
You fail to talk about disobedience of the other parties involved, then draw out a positive conclusion and advice.
Not by insulting.
Re: Is The Black Man Cursed? by adecz: 6:59am On May 12, 2020
KingJa:

Omg please tell me you don’t actually believe this nonsense and you’re just trolling.

As far as Nigeria goes, all we need is to allow our visionaries to make it to the throne. If only we had allowed Awolowo to be president, then maybe our plight wouldn’t have been this gloomy and this country is still getting punished for it.

If only,
If only,

From your comment, amongst the
millions of Nigerians, only one man
could have saved us, & he is now dead.

That means we are doomed forever abi?

And you think we as a people are normal.

The level of our socio-mental development
means that we don't necessarily go
for leaders that will better our lot. We
just want our tribe or religion to be
in power, even when he is totally incompetent,
just like what we have today..

We have all the natural resources, but
they are useless to us if the white man
doesn't come to develop it for us. That
is why illegal Chinese miners are allover
the north, harvesting gold!! Oyibo
companies in the south, drilling our oil
for us.

Ordinary refining, we can't even do, we
still depend on oyibo countries to do it
for us, then we import, even though we
have refineries!!

Yet you think we are normal or on
same level with oyibo!!

The only thing we pass oyibo na to
dey steal public money to hide!!

Jude Okoye Vs Cynthia Morgan / Was Ajimobi A True Muslim? Why Was His Burial Postponed.? / "#EndSARS Protest Is Beyond Police Reforms," Sponsored By Election Losers -Ahmad

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92