Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Coronavirus: Britons Told To Wear Face-masks On Public Transport - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Britons Told To Wear Face-masks On Public Transport (25429 Views)

Indonesians Who Don't Wear Face-Masks Are Made To Lie In Coffins By Police (Pix) / WHO Advices People To Wear Face-Masks In Public / Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Britons Told To Wear Face-masks On Public Transport by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 11, 2020
Sirvingeo:
A country with a functioning government unlike the useless country called Nigeria. See the passion they project just to protect their citizen unlike Nigeria were people are dying from the virus in the north Yet the lifeless government has failed to check the cause of the mass death.
But God will still punish the British, especially Lord Lugard even in his grave for creating a disaster like Nigeria.
grin grin grin calm down dear!
Re: Coronavirus: Britons Told To Wear Face-masks On Public Transport by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 11, 2020
eleko1:
sad this face mask Dey suffocate some pipu/one can’t breathe freely.Wey our yemkem,bulldozer,omosun dem
I tell you, after wearing it for a long time one start having breathing difficulty aswel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Britons Told To Wear Face-masks On Public Transport by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 11, 2020
[quote author=GreatResearcher1 post=89435516][/quote] nada!, Zilch! nothing!

Jesus has been totally useless.
Re: Coronavirus: Britons Told To Wear Face-masks On Public Transport by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 11, 2020
simplesearch:

But he's saying the truth. Don't you know your spirit man is the strongest and most important part of your make up and controls the physical? faith and inspiration comes from there. If you have a genuine relationship with God and exercise faith in his word all things are possible to those who believe, you'll be spare from any plague.
Fairytales.
Re: Coronavirus: Britons Told To Wear Face-masks On Public Transport by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 11, 2020
EVILFOREST:
Meanwhile a PASTOR in NIGERIA is discouraging citizens from wearing Face mask.
Even after blaming 5G erroneously.
GOD is also ashamed of the 5G Pastor...
pastors in nigeria are con men, what about the crooked pastor who prophesized that the Virus will disappear in march or was it april?
Re: Coronavirus: Britons Told To Wear Face-masks On Public Transport by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 11, 2020
BlackPantherCri:
They are late to the party.

Something they should have done since January. Medicine after death
Did you know that the virus has already entered the UK before January? and when did nigerian Governement started realising that the virus is real? in February obasanjo was still doubting the pandemic.
Re: Coronavirus: Britons Told To Wear Face-masks On Public Transport by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 11, 2020
gypsey:
pastors in nigeria are con men, what about the crooked pastor who prophesized that the Virus will disappear in march or was it april?
Most are CONMEN
Re: Coronavirus: Britons Told To Wear Face-masks On Public Transport by CodeTemplar: 7:35pm On May 11, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Apparently, a vaccine is still a long way off. In the end, the whole world will have no choice but to go back to the normal way it was before the virus came and learn to cope with this virus with policies like face masks in public and others...For how long will everything be shut down? We're praying for a miracle but it seems humanity is on it's own now sad.

May the best immune system win ! cheesy
√ √ √ √ √ √ √ √ √ √ [10/10]

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Britons Told To Wear Face-masks On Public Transport by travelland(f): 7:40pm On May 11, 2020
wink2015:
[s]

NO THEY ARE NOT LATE IN IMPLEMENTING FACEMASK.

Advanced countries like Britain are more scientific in their approach.

They are not like Nigeria that still opperate MILITARY STYLE DEMOCRACY which is you either BEND OR YOU BREAK.

Governor Wike type of using force.

In that country a citizen can challenge the government that he or she does not want to wear the facemask because it affects his or her breathing.

It is not like in Nigeria where the government push us to any direction they like[/s].
Re: Coronavirus: Britons Told To Wear Face-masks On Public Transport by travelland(f): 7:41pm On May 11, 2020
gypsey:
[s] pastors in nigeria are con men, what about the crooked pastor who prophesized that the Virus will disappear in march or was it april[/s]?
Re: Coronavirus: Britons Told To Wear Face-masks On Public Transport by travelland(f): 7:42pm On May 11, 2020
Sirvingeo:
[s]A country with a functioning government unlike the useless country called Nigeria. See the passion they project just to protect their citizen unlike Nigeria were people are dying from the virus in the north Yet the lifeless government has failed to check the cause of the mass death.
But God will still punish the British, especially Lord Lugard even in his grave for creating a disaster like Nigeria[/s]
Re: Coronavirus: Britons Told To Wear Face-masks On Public Transport by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 11, 2020
[quote author=travelland post=89441974][/quote] It would help if you made your own opinion rather, so i can understand exactly what goes on in your warped empty head. grin
Re: Coronavirus: Britons Told To Wear Face-masks On Public Transport by travelland(f): 7:48pm On May 11, 2020
gypsey:
[s]It would help if you made your own opinion rather, so i can understand exactly what goes on in your warped empty head. grin [/s]
Re: Coronavirus: Britons Told To Wear Face-masks On Public Transport by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 11, 2020
[quote author=travelland post=89442177][/quote] You must be one of those hoes who worships and fu cks pastors, i am not surprised. grin

your life must be so sad, i pity you.
Re: Coronavirus: Britons Told To Wear Face-masks On Public Transport by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 11, 2020
[quote author=travelland post=89441999][/quote]
Whether you like it or not Nigeria is a disaster . Nothing good can come out from this country unless the country is divided across ethnic or religious line .
If you still believe in Nigeria that means you must definitely be among the ruling class that is siphoning the national treasury.
Re: Coronavirus: Britons Told To Wear Face-masks On Public Transport by travelland(f): 8:03pm On May 11, 2020
Sirvingeo:
[s]
Whether you like it or not Nigeria is a disaster . Nothing good can come out from this country unless the country is divided across ethnic or religious line .
If you still believe in Nigeria that means you must definitely be among the ruling class that is siphoning the national treasury.[/s]
Re: Coronavirus: Britons Told To Wear Face-masks On Public Transport by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 11, 2020
Sirvingeo:

If you still believe in Nigeria that means you must definitely be among the ruling class that is siphoning the national treasury.
Take no notice of that individual, she/he is a mentally unstable sad person.
Re: Coronavirus: Britons Told To Wear Face-masks On Public Transport by travelland(f): 8:03pm On May 11, 2020
gypsey:
[s]You must be one of those hoes who worships and fu cks pastors, i am not surprised. grin

your life must be so sad, i pity you.[/s]
Re: Coronavirus: Britons Told To Wear Face-masks On Public Transport by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 11, 2020
gypsey:
Take no notice of that individual, she/he is a mentally unstable sad person.
OK I have confirmed it .Thanks anyway .
Re: Coronavirus: Britons Told To Wear Face-masks On Public Transport by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 11, 2020
[quote author=travelland post=89442673][/quote] you have met your worst nighmare today, i am going to keep tormenting you until you stab yourself in the eyes. grin

If you didn't find my comments tormenting, you would have just ignored, you hoe!
Re: Coronavirus: Britons Told To Wear Face-masks On Public Transport by travelland(f): 8:11pm On May 11, 2020
gypsey:
I have met my worst nighmare today, i am going to keep tormenting myself until i stab myself in the eyes. grin

If you didn't find my comments tormenting, you would have just ignored, my mother is a hoe!
Re: Coronavirus: Britons Told To Wear Face-masks On Public Transport by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 11, 2020
[quote author=travelland post=89442969][/quote] Good, you have changed tactics. i finally got through your empty cone head. grin I told you i am your worst nightmare. i am Satan!

Good luck! stay safe!
Re: Coronavirus: Britons Told To Wear Face-masks On Public Transport by Tom05: 8:44pm On May 11, 2020
God will punish China...
Re: Coronavirus: Britons Told To Wear Face-masks On Public Transport by Dollabiz: 9:07pm On May 11, 2020
Really
Re: Coronavirus: Britons Told To Wear Face-masks On Public Transport by Ebubenwa042(m): 11:10pm On May 11, 2020
Righteousness89:
Stay Alert!
Wear your Face Mask

But Remember,

It's not by Power
Neither by Might

Nor by Face Mask!

But by My Spirit says THE LORD..

Except the LORD Builds a House, the Builders are Building but in vain..

I will Look unto the Hills From Whence Comes My Help..
yes bro as he promised his children in psalm 91, that no evil plague shall come to us(the rightouse) or near our dwelling

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Britons Told To Wear Face-masks On Public Transport by Realbenji29(m): 11:54pm On May 11, 2020
Stop wearing junk all over your face as facemasks get something more professional, classy and comfortable
Follow link to order yours
https://amzn.to/2WovWCQ
Free shipping

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Could Your Soap Really Cause Erectile Dysfunction? / Kelechi Uhegwu, Polio Victim Celebrates Birthday With New Pictures / Woman Who Survived Fire Mishap Celebrates 1 Year Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.