Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Quick Ejaculation.. Please Help Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Quick Ejaculation.. Please Help Me (2144 Views)

Suffering from Premature Ejaculation. Please Help / What Is The Best Remedy For Quick Ejaculation Please Help / Man Sells Erection & Ejaculation Herbs After Preaching In A Bus, Lady Shocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quick Ejaculation.. Please Help Me by Hapzy07(m): 4:41pm On May 11, 2020
Shameful I must say, but I must admit to fact that I ejaculate too quick. Even during intimacy.. What can I do to stop this
Re: Quick Ejaculation.. Please Help Me by emmyboy162(m): 5:05pm On May 11, 2020
Think about something irritating while doing it. Remove your mind from the pleasure lol.

5 Likes

Re: Quick Ejaculation.. Please Help Me by Kestolove(m): 5:24pm On May 11, 2020
emmyboy162:
Think about something irritating while doing it. Remove your mind from the pleasure lol.
Den what's the essence of doing it if u remove ur mind from d pleasure?

6 Likes

Re: Quick Ejaculation.. Please Help Me by LikeAking: 5:29pm On May 11, 2020
Reduce the no of mims your spend kissing, romancing, sxxuking,etc.

Focus yoir mind on the act
(Don't allow the monkey minds take over with unnecessary thoughts and scenes in your head)

While bxnging just see it has nothing, don't take all the pleasures serious etc

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quick Ejaculation.. Please Help Me by LikeAking: 5:37pm On May 11, 2020
I keep getting the "server over whelmed error whenever I try to post on nairaland".

Is this a general problem?

2 Likes

Re: Quick Ejaculation.. Please Help Me by Hapzy07(m): 5:47pm On May 12, 2020
LikeAking:
Reduce the no of mims your spend kissing, romancing, sxxuking,etc.

Focus yoir mind on the act
(Don't allow the monkey minds take over with unnecessary thoughts and scenes in your head)

While bxnging just see it has nothing, don't take all the pleasures serious etc
Thanks bro
Prolonged intimacy, sometimes I cum before even penetrating
Re: Quick Ejaculation.. Please Help Me by Baloranking(m): 6:11pm On May 12, 2020
Someone is busy recommending prolonged intimacy grin grin

Truth is whether you kiss for two years once you stick it in you'll do the usual.

Brother man, try reduce sugar intake,eat more fruits, and try tiger nuts wink. Also work on your body, drink more water and do some exercise grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quick Ejaculation.. Please Help Me by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 12, 2020
Hapzy07:
Shameful I must say, but I must admit to fact that I ejaculate too quick. Even during intimacy.. What can I do to stop this

There are 2 ways to go about it

1. Natural and permanent cure (Lasticle)
2. Temporary cure (drugs, fruits, herbal, etc.)

So, choose the one you want. To me, the better option is number 1. Download and read the book Lasticle and come back here to drop your praises, how amazing it is, and how you can confidently last as long as you want after reading and practicing what's in the book.

To download the free version, click here https://shop.wetclef.com/download-lasticle/

1 Like

Re: Quick Ejaculation.. Please Help Me by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 12, 2020
Hapzy07:
Shameful I must say, but I must admit to fact that I ejaculate too quick. [b]Even during intimacy.. [/b]What can I do to stop this
OK in other words you last less than a coc.kembarassed

And for those your friends suggesting you take your mind off it when banging help me ask them again what they are saying. Sex is for the pleasure man how you gonna derive it when your mind's off? And why would you halt yourself from deriving pleasure from sex just because you wanna last longer? Who are you tryna impress Your girl Ok Tell her if she can't accept you the way you are then she should turn into a man and you turn into a babe. A fine babe smiley embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Quick Ejaculation.. Please Help Me by Hapzy07(m): 6:49pm On May 12, 2020
iClef:

There are 2 ways to go about it

1. Natural and permanent cure (Lasticle)
2. Temporary cure (drugs, fruits, herbal, etc.)

So, choose the one you want. To me, the better option is number 1. Download and read the book Lasticle and come back here to drop your praises, how amazing it is, and how you can confidently last as long as you want after reading and practicing what's in the book.

To download the free version, click here https://shop.wetclef.com/download-lasticle/
Thanks brother man
Re: Quick Ejaculation.. Please Help Me by Hapzy07(m): 6:50pm On May 12, 2020
Baloranking:
Someone is busy recommending prolonged intimacy grin grin

Truth is whether you kiss for two years once you stick it in you'll do the usual.

Brother man, try reduce sugar intake,eat more fruits, and try tiger nuts wink. Also work on your body, drink more water and do some exercise grin
Thanks dude
Re: Quick Ejaculation.. Please Help Me by damosade(m): 6:51pm On May 12, 2020
Are u married.
Re: Quick Ejaculation.. Please Help Me by adeboi1: 7:16pm On May 12, 2020
Hapzy07:

Download the multi orgasmic man pdf (200+pages)

Thank me later.
Re: Quick Ejaculation.. Please Help Me by son123: 8:37pm On May 12, 2020
Pls buy Ginger #50, lime #100 and #20 Lipton tea. Peel the ginger, wash and slice it into pieces and put them in a small pot. Slice the lime into the same pot and put 2 Lipton bags into the pot. Add like 50cl water to it and place on the fire for btw 10-15mins to boil very well. When it has boiled, pls remove the water to drink and drink it late in the night before you go to bed. You only do this once and it's a permanent cure.
Re: Quick Ejaculation.. Please Help Me by Spman: 8:45pm On May 12, 2020
son123:
Pls buy Ginger #50, lime #100 and #20 Lipton tea. Peel the ginger, wash and slice it into pieces and put them in a small pot. Slice the lime into the same pot and put 2 Lipton bags into the pot. Add like 50cl water to it and place on the fire for btw 10-15mins to boil very well. When it has boiled, pls remove the water to drink and drink it late in the night before you go to bed. You only do this once and it's a permanent cure.

are you sure this will work?

1 Like

Re: Quick Ejaculation.. Please Help Me by Hapzy07(m): 3:10pm On May 13, 2020
Thanks brother man
I will give it trial as soon as possible.
Re: Quick Ejaculation.. Please Help Me by Joshx23: 4:07am On Jan 31, 2023
Hapzy07:
Thanks brother man
I will give it trial as soon as possible.
How did you cure it .. I have same issue
Re: Quick Ejaculation.. Please Help Me by Mamayam: 5:56am On Jan 31, 2023
Buy Clomipramine 50mg. You go beg to cum.
Re: Quick Ejaculation.. Please Help Me by Probz(m): 7:06pm On Feb 04, 2023
Mamayam:
Buy Clomipramine 50mg. You go beg to cum.

But if the OP’s taking phenelzine that might not be such a good idea (at all).

But yeah, OP. Clomipramine knocks that over-cum nonsense to bed. There’s just one or two drug-drug interactions you need to be aware of so you don’t suddenly develop marked serotonin syndrome or hypertensive crisis and die. Only when all important drug-drug interaction odds have been ruled out or minimised should you be taking clomipramine for premature cumming.
Re: Quick Ejaculation.. Please Help Me by Joshx23: 12:15pm On Feb 18, 2023
Hapzy07:

Are you okay now How did you cure your issue?? Please elaborate

(1) (Reply)

BRIDE COMPETITION (do Anything To Win!!) … (18+) / Woman Exposes Her Huge Backyard +18 / My Recent Experience & Sexcapades (runs Girls, Dating Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.