Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Atheism Is A Religion (Part II) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheism Is A Religion (Part II) (5928 Views)

Atheism Is Frustrating. / Atheism Is A Religion: Kolooyinbo Explains. / Atheism Is A Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheism Is A Religion (Part II) by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 04, 2011
lagerwhenindoubt:

I dare say nobody TRULY KNOWS. simply put, nobody can either confirm within reason (given a broad latitude for hypothesizing) or deny without a doubt (having digested largely corroborated evidence that support such hypothesis) that God exist. what we have are collateral pieces of evidence that suggest or form a good portion of our "opinionated" notions of God and the Universe. but hey! who is this mere algae of creation to dare venture into this realm of thought grin
Doubt is faiths friend. The real enemy of faith is FEAR.
Re: Atheism Is A Religion (Part II) by thehomer: 10:10pm On May 04, 2011
Deep Sight:

@ thehomer: if you could not see the meaning in the story given by imhotep of "the formular". . . I am really and truly gobsmacked.

I take this to mean that you saw the meaning in the story? If you did, then please expatiate.
Re: Atheism Is A Religion (Part II) by thehomer: 10:11pm On May 04, 2011
Deep Sight:

^^ Yes.

Why something instead of nothing?

Who says there must be nothing?
Re: Atheism Is A Religion (Part II) by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 04, 2011
DISCOVERY

DISCIPLES: “Help us to find God.”

MASTER: “No one can help you there.”

DISCIPLES: “Why not?”

MASTER: “For the same reason that no one can help the fish to find the ocean.”

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Was The Last Time You Gave Alms To The Needy? / Apostle Johnson Suleman Releases 34 Shocking Prophetic Revelations For 2020 / i am leaving the church now.Christianity Is Not A True Religion!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.